Amaterasu runs a Darkstalkers gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stingerrain
Ammy has all her weapons and abilities from Okami

1. Demitri (post Pyron-absorbtion)

2. Morrigan (fused with Lilith)

3. Jedah

4. Pyron

Does she clear it? if not, where does she stop?

Frisky Dingo
She can't even get beyond 1. Ammy is still pretty awesome though. And her Gallon skin looks pretty sweet, even though he should have been in the game.

Stingerrain
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
She can't even get beyond 1.
Really? I was was under the impression she was a godess who was on par some of Darkstalkers' strongest characters. My bad, I didn't realize this was a spite match

Cyner
I don't know enough about darkstalkers... but Ammy has a respect thread you could check out to see if they are comparable at all

Stingerrain
Originally posted by Cyner
I don't know enough about darkstalkers... but Ammy has a respect thread you could check out to see if they are comparable at all
Alright, i'll go check it out.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Stingerrain
Really? I was was under the impression she was a godess who was on par some of Darkstalkers' strongest characters. My bad, I didn't realize this was a spite match

Demitri tanked time-space busting and can prance around in one million degree temps without breaking a single bead of sweat. To make things worse, at 80% of his own power, he was capable of absorbing 400,000 light years of cosmic energy and was then capable of easily containing it.

Every character after Demitri is far more powerful than Demitri. Morrigan being the single most powerful. And Jedah is more powerful than Pyron. So the order should be,

2. Pyron

3. Jedah

4. Morrigan (fused with Lilith)

Stingerrain
Demitri tanked time-space busting and can prance around in one million degree temps without breaking a single bead of sweat. To make things worse, at 80% of his own power, he was capable of absorbing 400,000 light years of cosmic energy and was then capable of easily containing it.

Every character after Demitri is far more powerful than Demitri. Morrigan being the single most powerful. And Jedah is more powerful than Pyron. So the order should be,

2. Pyron

3. Jedah

4. Morrigan (fused with Lilith)

Well my knowledge of Darkstalkers is a little....iffy. I've heard Jedah is stronger then Morrigan, and that Pyron is stronger then Jedah, etc. I'm not sure what to believe.

And like i previously stated, I thought Ammy was up there with some of the strongest beings from Darkstalkers. Hell, there was a point in my life where i thought she was the most powerful Capcom character. Guess I was wrong. I'm assuming that title would belong to Belial, right? Correct me if i'm wrong.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by Stingerrain
Well my knowledge of Darkstalkers is a little....iffy. I've heard Jedah is stronger then Morrigan, and that Pyron is stronger then Jedah, etc. I'm not sure what to believe.

And like i previously stated, I thought Ammy was up there with some of the strongest beings from Darkstalkers. Hell, there was a point in my life where i thought she was the most powerful Capcom character. Guess I was wrong. I'm assuming that title would belong to Belial, right? Correct me if i'm wrong.

It is, but I'm simply basing the tiering off of pure logical conclusions.

Demitri
Even though he absorbed Pyron, it isn't clear how much stronger he's gotten, since Pyron's full power isn't known. Logic steps in when you consider that a B+er like Demtri was able to absorb Pyron in his entirety. If the power of Pyron can be held by a B+ demon, then two B+ers or even an A+ and B+ wouldn't even be enough to scratch an S Class beast like Jedah or Morrigan. Using that logic, we can assume Demitri Empowered Pyron is still weaker than Morrigan or Jedah.

Pyron
Pyron's full power, or even close to it is still unknown. Certain games lead us to believe that Pyron does have Godly powers at his disposal that he has never used or had to use. Like universe merging, multiverse creation and universe wide time manip along with multi dimensional powers as well. However, these facts come from him at full power in a noncanon game. However, this game does introduce previously unknown facts about Pyron that were not believed by many, until canon sources did reveal that CFJ was telling the truth about Pyron. A perfect example being his size. So there is some evidence that Pyron is very powerful at his highest lvls. But at the other end, in Darkstalkers official canon, logical conclusions lead to Pyron being even weaker than Jedah or Morrigan.

Jedah
Based off what we have, mountains of circumstantial evidence and assumed logic points to Jedah being far stronger than Demitri or Pyron.

Morrigan (fused with Lilith)
Morrigan is out-right stated to be the strongest amongst all the characters in the game. 2nd only to Belial.

I'm pretty sure Belail is not the strongest. Hell, Anita is hinted to be his human equivalent and there are characters like Yorae Dragon from BoF who created an entire multiverese and lesser Gods to rule them. Some how the Yorae Dragon was weakened and impaled with sword designed to kill him, literally called The God Slayer Sword. And he tanked it pretty easily. Then at the end of the game, he simply holds out his arm and undoes all the Gods he's created. I think he's stronger than Belial.

Cyner
From the description of Yorae, that sounds pretty close to the sort of thing that Ammy does. She's created 13 gods and each represent a different thing. She created the known universe and takes the form of a wolf for unknown reasons...

No End N Site
. . .there are characters like Yorae Dragon from BoF who created an entire multiverese and lesser Gods to rule them. Some how the Yorae Dragon was weakened and impaled with sword designed to kill him, literally called The God Slayer Sword. And he tanked it pretty easily. Then at the end of the game, he simply holds out his arm and undoes all the Gods he's created.

And yet another example of WIS. The God of a multiverse with created beings capable creatin other dimensions is incorrectly summoned by man through a spell that cuts'im in 2 and severely weakens him. That should not be possible.

Frisky Dingo
Originally posted by No End N Site
RYU

Native Place: Japan
Birthday: July 21
3 Sizes: B112 W81 H85
Blood Type: O

Aiming at the "true fighting style," a young man who trains constantly day
in and day out. He journeys throughout the world searching for opponents to
battle.

GUILE

Native Place: America
Birthday: December 23
3 Sizes: B125 W83 H89

At the post of the American Air Force. Skilled in handling the Martial Arts.
A unique hairstyle and a silent wrath admirable by impressive discernment.

ZANGIEF

Native Place: Russia
Birthday: June 1
3 Sizes: B163 W128 H150
Blood Type: A

Exciting specialty throwing moves the greatest treasure of the pro wrestling
world, alias "Red Cyclone." Devoting himself to his faithful muscles of
steel, he fights unknowing of the world for the dignity of the native
country.

VEGA

Native Place: Unknown
Birthday: April 17
3 Sizes: B129 W85 H91

Leader of the secret organization Shadowloo. A manipulating demonic being of
the negative strength "Psycho Power." Distinguished in fighting style and to
the many who happen to meet him, he drops a viciously evil smile.

GUY

Native Place: America (birthplace most likely Japan where Zeku found him)
3 Sizes: B108 W77 H82
Special Skill: bonsai (miniature tree & plant growing)

A modern-day ninja (shinobi) who's the successor of what is named "bushinryu
ninjutsu." With a colorful system of line attacks, the enemy is not even
granted the coming skid.

ROSE

Native Place: Italy
3 Sizes: B96 W57 H86
Blood Type: Unknown
Special Skill: tarot divination

A young beautiful woman whose self pursues Vega with her opposing strength
"Soul Power." Mysteriously admiring stares and occult ability grinds her
bewitched head-to-head opponents.

SAKURA

Native Place: Setagaya-ku 2 Choume, Tokyo
3 Sizes: B80 W60 H84
Special Skill: English conversation

A flying-in high school girl who tries out as she watches the street fighter
world. Aiming for the aspiring "that man," (Ryu of course) wielding an
energetic fist.

KARIN

Native Place: Japan
3 Sizes: B83 W57 H85
Blood Type: B
Special Skill: various inner secrets (succession techniques) of Kanzukiryu

Daughter of the illustrious Kanzuki family trust. "Keeping up with
everything is sufficient for winners" being the family precept's motto,
acquisition exceeding a hundred systems of fighting arts. Until-now-rival
Kasugano Sakura is the confronting example of whom her heart seethes.

ALEX

Native Place: New York
Family: Tom (Father's friend) and Patricia (Father's friend's daughter)

A boiling young street fighter whose forged body draws out combat instinct.
Welling up with concentration of "what's a fighting style?" poking and
moving him, he proceeds to battle.

YUN

Native Place: Shanghai (born and raised in Hong Kong)
Family: Grandfather

User of Chinese fighting arts (kenpo) who possesses a genius fighting
sense. Through his birthplace Hong Kong, together with his younger twin
brother they're active as young leaders.

URIEN

The chief of the secret organization controllers of the concealed society
since the B.C. era, "Lord" Gill's younger brother. Worthy to reign on his
own, bare fisted hatred inside.

CHUN-LI

Native Place: China
Birthday: March 1, 1968
Height: 170 cm
Weight: Secret

Under ICPO's Special Investigations Division. At one time pursuing her
father's circumstances, she alone challenges the drug rings. Those foot
moves fluently win with immense crushing power.

LEO

Native Place: Guridea
Height: 218 cm
Weight: 125 kg

Long since the antiquated times of the country's myth, Leo is Guridea's
king. The case of his appearance and body being that of half beast,
suspiciousness and dignity don't roll away.

MUKURO

Native Place: Jipangu
Height: 178 cm
Weight: 65 kg

Taught in the "oniwabanshu" style rendered loyal to the Tokugawa Shogunate,
head of the Ramon (silk gate) family. With frank and quick-witted form
techniques, a nefarious object flashing around.

NOOL

Race: Krakhen

Self styled in the "Divine Ocean Beast," an ocean creature living in the
North Sea river basin. Has no doubt that he can rule over the oceans in the
world on his own. Carries an enormous trident as a weapon.

HAUZER

Race: Asdragon

The Guridea region's legendary "divine dragon" in the flesh. An
earth-shakingly large build and equally hot flame attack is certainly its
best.

DEMITRI

Native Place: Romania
Year of Birth: 1483
Height: 197 cm
Weight: 101 kg

Alias "Torturous nobleman of the Demon Realm (Makai)." Dwells in the
courteous manner toward the true nature of Demons. Possesses the ability of
prominence over even the Demon Realm.

FELICIA

Native Place: America
Year of Birth: 1967
Height: 168 cm
Weight: 58 kg (in cat form 4.1 kg)

A girl of the Catwoman Race dreaming of musical stardom. Troubled with a
childhood of misfortune, she comes upon bright fun battles.

ANAKARIS

Native Place: Egypt
Year of Birth: 2664 B.C.
Height: 270 cm
Weight: 500 g - 500 kg

Previously the king of a glorious proud millennial empire, after death the
nation fell to ruin. With time passing, he revived with acquired
supernatural abilities. With miraculous techniques he worms through the
spirits of his opponents.

JEDAH

Native Place: Demon Realm (Makai)
Year of Birth: 4045 B.C.
Height: 216 cm
Weight: 12 kg - 1002 kg

The Demon Realm's torturous Dhoma family's legitimate child. As with Demitri
his origin is from the Dark. He devises a plan for the world's stability
through unifying all souls to himself.

PYRON

A giant midair wandering Space Alien. As for the true form it largely
surpasses the Milky Way. With a lengthy endless life ahead, he arrives to
summon the present warriors for battle, distracting him from his one-time
boredom. Twisting and distorting space, he possesses the ability to create a
different world.

INGRID

From a sweet appearance she calls out her mysterious "abilities" to make fun
of her opponents. The purposes of her birth, fight, and so on are wrapped in
mystery.

*BONUS* INGRID'S BIO FROM STREET FIGHTER ZERO 3 DOUBLE UPPER (STREET FIGHTER
ALPHA 3 MAX IN THE US)

INGRID

THREE SIZES

B 2.6 FT
W 1.8 FT
H 2.6 FT

PERSONAL DATA:

HEIGHT: 5.O FT.
WEIGHT: 85 LBS.
BLOOD TYPE: ?

Ingrid. A white haired beauty clad in mysterious aura. She is in a
hurry... She has a problem that must be fixed fast. She is dashing towards
ominous clouds covering the Earth. "I've got to get it back before something
terrible happens!"

You know what I was thinking? Pyron is indeed fully capable of what he did in CFJ in canon. Read all the profiles, what is stated in these bios that is not true in canon? Find one inconsistency.

786SalamKhan

Demitri absorbed Pyron in his Mortal Form NOT full size.

Morrigan with Lilith is not higher than Jedah.
That's just Morrigan with 2/3 of her power, when she was at full power she was an S class which is comparable to Jedah but she was still lower since she had no idea how to control her powers.

The Order is (No. 1&2 are on par but I put Demitri higher since beat her in Vampire Saviour):

1. Morrigan (post Lilith fusion)
2. Demitri (post Pyron fusion)
3. Pyron
4. Jedah.

Ammy gets some difficulty getting past 3 but stops at 4.

786SalamKhan
It is, but I'm simply basing the tiering off of pure logical conclusions.

Demitri
Even though he absorbed Pyron, it isn't clear how much stronger he's gotten, since Pyron's full power isn't known. Logic steps in when you consider that a B+er like Demtri was able to absorb Pyron in his entirety. If the power of Pyron can be held by a B+ demon, then two B+ers or even an A+ and B+ wouldn't even be enough to scratch an S Class beast like Jedah or Morrigan. Using that logic, we can assume Demitri Empowered Pyron is still weaker than Morrigan or Jedah.

Pyron
Pyron's full power, or even close to it is still unknown. Certain games lead us to believe that Pyron does have Godly powers at his disposal that he has never used or had to use. Like universe merging, multiverse creation and universe wide time manip along with multi dimensional powers as well. However, these facts come from him at full power in a noncanon game. However, this game does introduce previously unknown facts about Pyron that were not believed by many, until canon sources did reveal that CFJ was telling the truth about Pyron. A perfect example being his size. So there is some evidence that Pyron is very powerful at his highest lvls. But at the other end, in Darkstalkers official canon, logical conclusions lead to Pyron being even weaker than Jedah or Morrigan.

Jedah
Based off what we have, mountains of circumstantial evidence and assumed logic points to Jedah being far stronger than Demitri or Pyron.

Morrigan (fused with Lilith)
Morrigan is out-right stated to be the strongest amongst all the characters in the game. 2nd only to Belial.

I'm pretty sure Belail is not the strongest. Hell, Anita is hinted to be his human equivalent and there are characters like Yorae Dragon from BoF who created an entire multiverese and lesser Gods to rule them. Some how the Yorae Dragon was weakened and impaled with sword designed to kill him, literally called The God Slayer Sword. And he tanked it pretty easily. Then at the end of the game, he simply holds out his arm and undoes all the Gods he's created. I think he's stronger than Belial.

Again Morrigan fused with Lilith is only 2/3 of her power and she was an S class when at full power; which is still lower than Belial Aensland who is an S+.

Anita is considered equal to Jedah not Belial.

Demitri only absorbed Mortal form Pyron.
True Pyron is stated by canon to be able to grow more than 400, 000 light years which is larger than the Milky Way Galaxy.
Although http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vh.htm
Jedah's soul manipulation is so powerful that he could do that to Pyron.
Belial's is higher since he split an S class Morrigan's soul in to 3.

No End N Site
Originally posted by 786SalamKhan

That's just Morrigan with 2/3 of her power, when she was at full power she was an S class which is comparable to Jedah but she was still lower since she had no idea how to control her powers.

The Order is (No. 1&2 are on par but I put Demitri higher since beat her in Vampire Saviour):

3. Pyron
4. Jedah.

Ammy gets some difficulty getting past 3 but stops at 4.

He still absorbed all of Pyron. Pyron no longer exists. It's like absorbin Goku in his normal state, and sayin he gains none of Goku's SSJ power. Makes no sense.

Yes she is. She was labeled S Class as an infant. Jedah's S Class as a 4000 years old demon. Belail wouldn't apoint a being who could be rivaled by the lesser S Class nobles. She is describe as being nigh-omnipotent, something not said of Jedah by Belail. Morrigan would decimate Jedah. It is even blatantly stated in official books that Morrigan is the strongest of all Darkstalkers.

Your order tier is massively incorrect and Demitri's ending in Savior is not canon, since we know Morrigan's ending is.

Ammy won't beat Demitri.Originally posted by 786SalamKhan
Again Morrigan fused with Lilith is only 2/3 of her power and she was an S class when at full power; which is still lower than Belial Aensland who is an S+.

It is never stated that Morrigan is only at 2/3 of her power at the end of Savior, nor is that stated in any source books. Facts say 1/3 or her power is with Belial, no sources say it was lost at all, so it is safe to assume her power was returned upon Belial's death.

Anita is not considered equal to Jedah, no source says this. She is hinted to be the God of humans as Belial/100% Morrigan is the God of demons. That is why Jedah is weary of her existence.

He still absorbed all of Pyron. Pyron no longer exists. It's like absorbin Goku in his normal state, and sayin he gains none of Goku's SSJ power. Makes no sense.

786SalamKhan

Yes she is. She was labeled S Class as an infant. Jedah's S Class as a 4000 years old demon. Belail wouldn't apoint a being who could be rivaled by the lesser S Class nobles. She is describe as being nigh-omnipotent, something not said of Jedah by Belail. Morrigan would decimate Jedah. It is even blatantly stated in official books that Morrigan is the strongest of all Darkstalkers.

Your order tier is massively incorrect and Demitri's ending in Savior is not canon, since we know Morrigan's ending is.

Ammy won't beat Demitri.

It is never stated that Morrigan is only at 2/3 of her power at the end of Savior, nor is that stated in any source books. Facts say 1/3 or her power is with Belial, no sources say it was lost at all, so it is safe to assume her power was returned upon Belial's death.

Anita is not considered equal to Jedah, no source says this. She is hinted to be the God of humans as Belial/100% Morrigan is the God of demons. That is why Jedah is weary of her existence.

So you're speculating that Demitri can grow up to 400, 000 lightyears? Speculation does not equal facts plus Super Buu absorbed Gotenks yet couldn't(or at least didn't) turn SSJ. Hmmm...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/583725-darkstalkers/faqs/25007
Look under Lilith's profile:
" When Belial died, the sealed off power was supposed to return to it's rightful owner. Once this was complete, the next ruler of Makai was supposed to be born, as Belial foresaw it. But because the part which Belial contained had been lost, Morrigan's power had not returned to 100%. "

Source for Morrigan stated as the strongest Darkstalker?
Source for Morrigan stated as Nigh Omnipotent?????????

No End N Site
So you're speculating that Demitri can grow up to 400, 000 lightyears? Speculation does not equal facts plus Super Buu absorbed Gotenks yet couldn't(or at least didn't) turn SSJ. Hmmm...

http://www.gamefaqs.com/arcade/583725-darkstalkers/faqs/25007
Look under Lilith's profile:
" When Belial died, the sealed off power was supposed to return to it's rightful owner. Once this was complete, the next ruler of Makai was supposed to be born, as Belial foresaw it. But because the part which Belial contained had been lost, Morrigan's power had not returned to 100%. "

I never stated that Demtiri gained Pyron's abilities, only his lvl of power. How can Buu go SSJ, he's not a Saiyin, but I assure you he had SSJ power, that's why he beat Mystic Gohan.

Point taken about Morri losing 1/3 of her power. Forgot about that.

Source for Morrigan stated as the strongest Darkstalker?

Faq and/or the Graphic File
Belial foresaw that Makai would be exposed to the crisis of perishing soon.
Someone with great power/Life form would be needed to maintain the unbalanced
world of Makai. He foresaw that one which such power would not be born in the
family of Aensland for another 1,200 years. Knowing this, he decided to leave
the future of the Aensland family in Morrigan's hands. To Belial, the future of
the Aensland family was the same as the future of Makai.
Morrigan was a very special Succubus(even within all of the darkstalkers).

Source for Morrigan stated as Nigh Omnipotent?????????
2nd Panel.
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9366/181414gv5mz2yo.jpg

Frisky Dingo

This has just been covered.

When she is at full power, she is not "comparable", she is greatly beyond Jedah and 2nd to Belail. When fused with Lilith she is still beyond Jedah, which explains his inability to attack her directly and must resort to schemes to get her power in his control.

3. Pyron
4. Jedah.

Erroneous, I had the order right the 1st time.Originally posted by 786SalamKhan

Already been covered

This has also been covered

True Pyron is stated by canon to be able to grow more than 400, 000 light years which is larger than the Milky Way Galaxy.
Although http://www.vgmuseum.com/end/psx/c/ds3vh.htm
Jedah's soul manipulation is so powerful that he could do that to Pyron.
Belial's is higher since he split an S class Morrigan's soul in to 3.

This topic has been covered, as well. It would also be good to remind you that Pyron's size has nothing to do with his power or powers.

786SalamKhan

2nd Panel.
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/9366/181414gv5mz2yo.jpg
So you scream at me for using Demitri's ending becaise it's NON CANON but yet you provide NON CANON source for Morrigan's "Nigh Omnipotence"?

sick

Also I knew you'd use that Graphic file as the source, hell it's even in the link I posted before.
Look just because it says "Special" doesn't mean strongest or most powerful just means special since she was born an S class right?

But just because she was born an S class doesn't mean we should assume she increased to S+ when grown up at 2/3 of her power.

Hell, Jedah's class has never been confirmed to be lowered when weakened after Ozom betrayed him.

And since you like using non canon evidence I'd say Anita is still lower than Belial since Jedah owned her in the manga.

786SalamKhan
When she is at full power, she is not "comparable", she is greatly beyond Jedah and 2nd to Belail. When fused with Lilith she is still beyond Jedah, which explains his inability to attack her directly and must resort to schemes to get her power in his control.

This topic has been covered, as well. It would also be good to remind you that Pyron's size has nothing to do with his power or powers.
Oh really? The Morrigan who avoids Demitri at all costs is beyond Jedah? laughing
Jedah doesn't want Morrigan's power unless you're using Non canon evidence.

Oh right so I guess Mortal Pyron is a Non corporeal being that is Millions of times Faster Than Light, can pull Planets out of their orbit and wear them as jewellery?

No End N Site
edit

No End N Site
So you scream at me for using Demitri's ending becaise it's NON CANON but yet you provide NON CANON source for Morrigan's "Nigh Omnipotence"?

sick

Also I knew you'd use that Graphic file as the source, hell it's even in the link I posted before.
Look just because it says "Special" doesn't mean strongest or most powerful just means special since she was born an S class right?

But just because she was born an S class doesn't mean we should assume she increased to S+ when grown up at 2/3 of her power.

Hell, Jedah's class has never been confirmed to be lowered when weakened after Ozom betrayed him.

And since you like using non canon evidence I'd say Anita is still lower than Belial since Jedah owned her in the manga.

laughing out loud

1. No body screamed at you, son.

2. You used an ending that is refuted in actual canon.

3. I posted a comic scan that illustrated a canon event in greater detail. The event in the scan is the moment at which Belial is splittin Morrigan's power. He is narroratin the event. Not only is this true, it's been displayed about a billion times that UDON has to remain faithful to the characters in order to get approved by Capcom USA and JP. Many events are not canon, but how they are portrayed are always canon.

No. It means, she's "special" above all Darkstalkers. Belial, who is virtually invincible to all but himself, would not appoint an heir who would be destroyed by his rivals. Not only do you have this simple logic to dictate decisions, it even says she's "special above all Darkstalkers". Denyin the fact that she's clearly the most powerful is just asinine.

If she's an S class baby, Belial picks her out as his heiress, looks into her future, hundreds of year before that point, states how she would destroy Makai and splits her power; it's damn easy to use common logic to assume that when she grows up, like her old man, she will be S+. There is no way around this simple logic. At 2/3 of her power her power she is still S Class. Jedah, still weak, soul raped an A+ demon. If 2/3 Morri wasn't S Class, he woulda just had Morrigan fuse with Lilith and took her powers. There wouldn't have even been a need to suck her in the Majigen and he coulda just fought her directly, he did not, cuz he's too weak.

laughing out loud Jedah's class is confirmed. He killed A+ Class Ozom, easily. He's still S. Even when weakened.

laughing
1. What manga is this?

2. Is it made by UDON?

3. Jedah "owning" Anita never happened in canon. The event I posted did and is confirmed to have happend. So yeah. . .Originally posted by 786SalamKhan
Oh really? The Morrigan who avoids Demitri at all costs is beyond Jedah? laughing
Jedah doesn't want Morrigan's power unless you're using Non canon evidence.

Oh right so I guess Mortal Pyron is a Non corporeal being that is Millions of times Faster Than Light, can pull Planets out of their orbit and wear them as jewellery?

She avoids Demitri, cuz he's boring.

Oh, Jedah's desire of Morri's power aint canon
FAQ
Due to Jedah's plot, Lilith was able to attain a body. In return, Lilith
was to lure Morrigan and the other darkstalkers. Morrigan's true powers were
something that Jedah could not overlook.
So yeah, EAT IT son!

"Mortal" Pyron can destroy galaxies. laughing Giant Pyron can wear galaxies for rings.

786SalamKhan
laughing out loud

3. I posted a comic scan that illustrated a canon event in greater detail. The event in the scan is the moment at which Belial is splittin Morrigan's power. He is narroratin the event. Not only is this true, it's been displayed about a billion times that UDON has to remain faithful to the characters in order to get approved by Capcom USA and JP. Many events are not canon, but how they are portrayed are always canon.

No. It means, she's "special" above all Darkstalkers. Belial, who is virtually invincible to all but himself, would not appoint an heir who would be destroyed by his rivals. Not only do you have this simple logic to dictate decisions, it even says she's "special above all Darkstalkers". Denyin the fact that she's clearly the most powerful is just asinine.

laughing out loud Jedah's class is confirmed. He killed A+ Class Ozom, easily. He's still S. Even when weakened.

laughing
1. What manga is this?

2. Is it made by UDON?

"Mortal" Pyron can destroy galaxies. laughing Giant Pyron can wear galaxies for rings.

Greater detail doesn't make it canon, it hasn't been confirmed.

You can't just call someone Nigh Omnipotent from a statement.
Nigh Omnipotents require universal feats; they aren't like Omnipotents who usually get away with statements.
Belial could've been considered Omnipotent but he got damaged by distorted Space and he also died which makes it even worse for him.

I know Jedah was S class when weakened thank you for repeating what I've saying.

It's the manga with Lilith as the main character.

And why're you using false feats for Pyron?
Since when did Mortal Pyron even destroy a Galaxy?
The most impressive feat from Mortal Pyron is that he can Shrink and Teleport entire constellations and make them supernova during battle.
True Pyron is stated to be larger than 400, 000 lightyears; which is bigger than the Milky Way Galaxy. True Pyron could possible have Multi Galaxy destructive capacity by virtue of his size only.

And about the classes; I think there are various tiers within each class for example (I'll obviously make a few up):
Emperor Ozom- A+(Mid)
True Pyron- A+(High)
Weakened Jedah- S(Low)
Jedah- S(High)
etc...

Frisky Dingo
Greater detail doesn't make it canon, it hasn't been confirmed.

To bad the event ACTUALLY HAPPENED IN CANON AND IS CONFIRMED. There is nothing to dispute it and that excerpt isn't even part of the regular comic, it's just Morrigan's back story told in comic form. There's no reason to doubt Belial's claims.

You can't just call someone Nigh Omnipotent from a statement.
Nigh Omnipotents require universal feats; they aren't like Omnipotents who usually get away with statements.
Belial could've been considered Omnipotent but he got damaged by distorted Space and he also died which makes it even worse for him.

The fact about her being called nigh-omnipotent by a character who is PROVEN to be nigh-omniscient and omnipresent is brought up to display the fact that she would reem Jedah, a FACT you refuse to accept. And Belail died from his own move, it's not like anyone had the power to kill him. It's just a lapse in story logic to get a VERY powerful character out of the plot, so the plot can actually progress.

I know Jedah was S class when weakened thank you for repeating what I've saying.

No, you just stated that it's not clear what level Jedah is on, when weak. No End just told you what level he was by looking at events in the story. Jedah was still S Class and could not take on Morrigan + Lilith without trickery. Morrigan + Lilith is still clearly S Class, because of this.

It's the manga with Lilith as the main character.

Capcom just sold the licensee for that manga. It's not the same as having to create a comic and having Capcom JP breathe down your neck to make sure you get the characters right, like in the case of UDON.

And why're you using false feats for Pyron?
Since when did Mortal Pyron even destroy a Galaxy?
The most impressive feat from Mortal Pyron is that he can Shrink and Teleport entire constellations and make them supernova during battle.
True Pyron is stated to be larger than 400, 000 lightyears; which is bigger than the Milky Way Galaxy. True Pyron could possible have Multi Galaxy destructive capacity by virtue of his size only.

Pyron destroys the Triangulum Galaxy in Cosmo Disruption. You should try to do some research before you claim feats to be false. And size alone is not power alone. Destroying something because you're bigger than it is not a feat. Pyron being so big that he can crush galaxies in his hand is not a feat.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6687/3183655mhlh9z56.jpg

The Triangulum constellation is made up of stars and a galaxy. A LARGE galaxy.

More info on the Triangulum
Just press the stop button before Wiki can black you out.

And about the classes; I think there are various tiers within each class for example (I'll obviously make a few up):
Emperor Ozom- A+(Mid)
True Pyron- A+(High)
Weakened Jedah- S(Low)
Jedah- S(High)
etc...

I agree with your finer class ratings, except I'm not ready to put True Pyron in any class because his true power is not even close to known. All people can say is, "HE CANZ DESTROYZ GALAXIES CUZ HE DA BIG FIRE MAN". That isn't enough to put him anywhere.

No End N Site
Yeah, Frisky pretty much got to it before I did. . .
Emperor Ozom- A+(Mid)
True Pyron- A+(High)
Weakened Jedah- S(Low)
Jedah- S(High)
etc...

I agree with this as well. The only tiny thing I don't agree with is Jedah being upper S. At full power, he is mid S. Morrigan is upper S since she can spank Jedah, even at 2/3 of her power.

This says alot about S Class beast tho.

-Anakaris, a B+ demon has the power to create a pocket dimension, remove the whole country of Egypt, drag it 5000 yrs thru time and BFR it to said pocket dimension.

-Pyron at B+ lvls could shrink and destroy entire stars and galaxies.

-Skip A

-An A+ demon can make henchmen outta B+ demons, eg L.Raptor.

-A weak S class beast, fresh from obliteration, can easily remove an A+ Class beast's soul and make a phuckin volatile dimension of horrors out of it. Weak Jedah's power was still felt 5000 years in the past. . .On another plane of existence. This means his low S power was so vast, it could be felt in another existence before he himself was even born. Jedah is only 4000. Anak is 5000 yrs in the past. His will could be felt 1000 phuckin yrs before his own damn birth. In this same low S state, Jedah raped 300+ billion souls and absorbed all the Maryoku from a whole dimension, successfully destroyin the Makai dimension.

-All of that above, is low S. Jedah. He is originally is mid S.

-Morrigan+Lilith is high S. The already established, mighty, Jedah must resort to various plans to have her within his power.

In a in-universe discussion, she stomps anyone who is not Belial, without much question. Anita is about the only person she can't out-right rape. And if you wanna be a jack off, Pyron at full power. But some evidence already points to him being lesser than Jedah.

786SalamKhan
I guess I agree with you guys except a few things:
Morrigan 2/3 is an S class but I wouldn't put her above Jedah; more around the same level.

Morrigan isn't Nigh Omnipotent because it was only a statement by a NIGH omniscient and could also be a hyperbole statement.

I've heard that Mortal Pyron is A class not B+.

And Holy damn, if Mortal Pyron could do that to Galaxies then imagine the amount of PIS is must've took Demitri to beat him.

I already posted a link where it implies that Pyron is lesser than Jedah.

Jedah didn't destroy all of Makai just the land since it only shows cities being destroyed.

Jedah isn't 4000, he's born somewhere in 4000BC and Darkstalkers takes place in the 1990s; Jedah is around 6000 years old.

Galnan was stated to be once as powerful as Belial so I don't think Morrigan can beat him either.

And a few questions:
Since when is Belial Omnipresent?

What is Maryoku?

Do you guys believe that Jedah's goal is to "reset reality"? If so, why?
I couldn't find any source indicating that but yet some people(not from this forum) believe that is his goal.
I only believe his goal is to fuse all life so there would be no conflict.

786SalamKhan
Oh and one more question:

Destroying something because you're bigger than it is not a feat. Pyron being so big that he can crush galaxies in his hand is not a feat.

Why wouldn't it be a feat?
If I were to crush a diamond the size of a small stone between two of my fingers would it not be considered a feat?

No End N Site
I guess I agree with you guys except a few things:
Morrigan 2/3 is an S class but I wouldn't put her above Jedah; more around the same level.

Truth is, no one knows since she's never did anything at that power lvl. Savior ends when she fuses.

Morrigan isn't Nigh Omnipotent because it was only a statement by a NIGH omniscient and could also be a hyperbole statement.

Called, nigh omnipotent by a character who is nigh omniscient and totally omnipresent holds more weight than it being a hyperbole statement. The main point is, she's very, very powerful. Beyond the rest of the playable cast.

I've heard that Mortal Pyron is A class not B+.

He lost to Demitri who was weakened to B+. He couldn't be A Class.

And Holy damn, if Mortal Pyron could do that to Galaxies then imagine the amount of PIS is must've took Demitri to beat him.

Not PIS. Especially since Demitri's only defeat is against a character who it would be feat to even stand in the presence of, let alone tank a time space bustin attack. There is literally no reason to assume Demitri is weaker than Pyron.

I already posted a link where it implies that Pyron is lesser than Jedah.

I personally believe Pyron, even at full power is much weaker than Jedah. Some don't.

Jedah didn't destroy all of Makai just the land since it only shows cities being destroyed.

Yes he did. You see the cities explode and the baby wakes up in total darkness, when he was originally in a freaky womb.

Jedah isn't 4000, he's born somewhere in 4000BC and Darkstalkers takes place in the 1990s; Jedah is around 6000 years old.

I see. . .point still stands though. His power can be felt 5000 years in the past.

Galnan was stated to be once as powerful as Belial so I don't think Morrigan can beat him either.

Galnan stated to have that power in his prime, he was even weaker than Jedah when he got old. Morrigan would stomp him.

And a few questions:
Since when is Belial Omnipresent?

What is Maryoku?

He says so in the scan right before he splits Morri's power. He then proves it by statin that he had deduced every possible future and saw that in all versions, Morri would destroy herself. He knows so much he knows the future.

Faq
Maryoku, the source of life. And this Maryoku existed as evil souls within
the human world.
They found out that the power that existed in the human world rivaled that
of the three high nobles of Makai.

Maryoku means magic/magical in Japaneses.
Do you guys believe that Jedah's goal is to "reset reality"? If so, why?
I couldn't find any source indicating that but yet some people(not from this forum) believe that is his goal.
I only believe his goal is to fuse all life so there would be no conflict.

Jedah's goal is to take all souls in God's creation and put it in the Shintai. That's all he wants. However, Maryoku is some how tied to the dimensions it's in, as shown when Jedah steals the Maryoku and souls from Makai, the dimension falls apart. So by leavin all of existence void of Maryoku, I can see how people would make that parallel.

No End N Site
Oh and one more question:

Why wouldn't it be a feat?
If I were to crush a diamond the size of a small stone between two of my fingers would it not be considered a feat?

Of course a man crushin a diamond would be a feat. A man crushin a stone would be a feat. But a galaxy to somethin that's 400,000LY large would simply be an apple sized cloud of glowin super-heated dust.

It's not really a big deal for him to crush it. It would be like a man smashin a ball of dirt. In order for Pyron's power to even be gauged, he has to display, at least, some effort in doing somethin in that size. If not, then all you can say is, hes' big and nothin else is kown.

786SalamKhan
So how exactly does magic in the human world rival the power of the high nobles?

Wasn't the womb in the Majigen not Makai?

There is a reason to assume he's weaker than Pyron since Pyron actually has feats while this was Demitri at 80%.

And BTW your explanation has nothing to do with Omnipresence; do you know what Omnipresent means?

786SalamKhan
And exactly how large is Makai?
Other than the Main Land having the surface area of a large planet.

Frisky Dingo
So how exactly does magic in the human world rival the power of the high nobles?

Wasn't the womb in the Majigen not Makai?

There is a reason to assume he's weaker than Pyron since Pyron actually has feats while this was Demitri at 80%.

And BTW your explanation has nothing to do with Omnipresence; do you know what Omnipresent means?

It never states how, just that it does.

One would assume the womb was the in the Majigen, although the entrance to Majigen is stated to be in Makai. Not really sure, though. It would be a wild feat for Jedah to soul rape Makai (300+ billion souls), without even being on he same plane of existence. It would make him very hard to beat in a VS match if he can use, basically, one of the most powerful spiritual feats in VG history without having to be on the battle field, or even near it. We assume the womb is connected to Makai AND the Majigen to make his power less broken, so that characters with souls are not automatically doomed, despite their feats.

That's not a real reason. In order to prove PIS, Demitri has to have a showing that clearly puts him bellow Pyron.

Belail is omnipresent because his body is that of the Makai dimension, so much so that damaging the very fabric of it killed him. He is everywhere because everywhere is a part of his body. He equated ruling Makai to ruling his ow hands.

And exactly how large is Makai?
Other than the Main Land having the surface area of a large planet.

It is never truly stated. The ocean around the mainland is said to be endless (of an undetermined size) and there are stated to be multiple dimensional planes connected to Makai, one of which Galnan operated from. Beyond the miasma is almost completely unknown. Although it is hinted that there is yet another dimension beyond the miasma.

786SalamKhan
Belail is omnipresent because his body is that of the Makai dimension, so much so that damaging the very fabric of it killed him. He is everywhere because everywhere is a part of his body. He equated ruling Makai to ruling his ow hands.

You never thought that was metaphorical? If not then perhaps he's only omnipresent in the Makai.

One final question:
When Jedah destroys Makai we see him do it by mearly raising his arms; would that be an Energetic, magic or reality warping destuctive feat?

Frisky Dingo
You never thought that was metaphorical? If not then perhaps he's only omnipresent in the Makai.

One final question:
When Jedah destroys Makai we see him do it by mearly raising his arms; would that be an Energetic, magic or reality warping destuctive feat?

It could not be metaphorical since ripping the fabric actually killed him. He could be only omnipresent in Makai, but given the multiversal sensory abilities of much weaker characters like Jedah, who can pin-point characters and their surroundings from an entirely different universe, it's safe to assume that Belial is one with Makai due to his vast power. Since he was a being born IN Makai, not AS Makai, it's safe to assume he has the power to merge with dimensions. OR is so powerful that merging with dimensions is a side effect of his immense power. Note, that despite Morrigan also being the rightful ruler of Makai, she did not gain this power, so it is indeed specific to him and isn't just an ability granted to the true ruler of the dimension.

It's energy, magic, and spiritual given the nature of Maryoku and what happens to a world without it, although Jedah is capable of nifty reality warping.

No End N Site
I would just like to toss this the f**k out there. The billions soul rape and apocalypse of Makai, was done by a low end Jedah. Thus the need for Majigen in the 1st damn place. So no one can really say the maximum effectiveness of anything he does.

786SalamKhan
Thanks for everything guys except Pyron's Cosmo Disruption move wouldn't really be a feat since it could just be gamplay mechanics.
Mortal Pyron probably ain't no Galaxy buster.

No End N Site
No problem and sorry to say, but you linked us to a mass of dudes (maybe some chicks) who lacked the proper knowledge of the series.

1. Pyron's Cosmo Disruption isn't a feat. It's special move.

2. Pyron's 400k LY in size. The Milky Way is 100,000 light years in size. He's 4X larger than the Milky Way. But the Milky Way is considered a very large galaxy. Most galaxies in the universe are only around 10k LY in size. Pyron is about 40X larger than the average galaxy. So summonin a galaxy that' 30LY around would be easy for him to do.

3. No one even explained how it was just "gameplay". It was as if no one had even seen the move before. laughing People are tryin to debate games that they've never even played. . .or seen. Lmbao

When you don't hold down the buttons

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np7/char/gifs/pyron/attacks/pyron-cfe-super2.gif

When you do hold down the buttons.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np7/char/gifs/pyron/attacks/pyron-cfe-super.gif
He does an even stronger version of the move.

And here's even a pic of an explodin galaxy, notice the disc, just like in Pyron's move.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CuijldMnz_A/SclBBz6p1lI/AAAAAAAAAiQ/Ix34t9egQmA/s400/m82_rga_grband_bhx_5kpc.png

He summons the constellations to the battle field and they explode. Not to mention that when he's electrified, you can see stars and galaxies inside him as his skeleton. And here's a pro tip, constellations are made up of stars, but from a distance, galaxies and even planets can look like stars, thus you have galaxies and planets as part of constellations. S if from a distance, a galaxy can look like a star, when it is shrunken, a a galaxy will look like a star as well. Thus stars in constellations that aint really stars are called stars anyway.

Frisky Dingo
Thanks for everything guys except Pyron's Cosmo Disruption move wouldn't really be a feat since it could just be gamplay mechanics.
Mortal Pyron probably ain't no Galaxy buster.

Hmmm........I see a few familiar persona's there, from KMC. No matter, the situation is correctly explained in the post after the one in which I am quoting. To assume Pyron is imitating constellations in this attack is giving Pyron powers in which he is never stated to have. Which is NOT correct by any stretch.

However, it is shown that Pyron can shrink, not only himself, but planets as well. Being the massive entity he is, it's safe to assume that he can shrink stars and galaxies, too. It should also be worth mentioning that Pyron also has the ability to create copies of himself through Shining Gemini, a copy that can also do his supers and EXs, virtually making it possible to do double Cosmo Disruptions.

All evidence points to them being actual shrunken stars and galaxies. And given quotes like this, by Pyron,

Pyron
I have crushed stars! What chance have you against me!

The need to create replicas of constellations, is next to nonexistent.

Another thing I found that runs rampant in that discussion is this need to place imaginary limits on Mini Pyron. It is stated that his shrunken form is limited, but never states to any degree. Near the size of the Earth, he is shown being capable of shrinking it. Who is to say that he loses this ability to shrink or manipulate celestial objects when he is small? No one is at liberty to make such a claim without proof. To say otherwise would simply be an example of "reaching".

NemeBro
This "mortal Pyron is a galaxy buster" shit needs to stop.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/6687/3183655mhlh9z56.jpg

This is the evidence being used as proof of the fact.

Nowhere is it made clear if Pyron is transporting the actual Triangulum galaxy or just creating his own smaller imitation of one (Though that would still be impressive). Claiming so casually that he is a galaxy buster based on that is incredibly faulty.

Frisky Dingo
No, what needs to stop is people inventing wild elements that do not occur in the sources or the games to explain away things they don't like. He's already shown the ability to shrink things. You need to stick to the facts.

This is ridiculous. The source clearly states what's going on with the entire attack, it speaks nothing of replication and he is shown having the power to shrink celestial objects. With out proof, if you describe the move in any other way, you're just reaching. And it's a deplorable practice.

NemeBro
Nope.

You're looking at that vague information and assuming he is shrinking several constellations, teleporting them to his position, exploding them, then returning them.

So please do try harder than this.

Frisky Dingo
No, it is you who Actually needs to research harder. Pyron has shown the ability to shrink and teleport. The fact that he can do this move over and over with the same constellations is the only game-Play mechanic.

And I can qoute to you actually saying the garbage above yourself as it actually being possible. So, please, check yourself.

NemeBro
I used to believe it.

Until I actually got a look at your evidence.

Now, I am well aware of the flaws in your reasoning.

He can shrink and teleport?

No shit.

But prove that he is doing that on a galactic scale, show me where it says that he actually shrinks and teleports said galaxy.

Since NOWHERE in the scan I posted was that supported.

No End N Site
Originally posted by NemeBro
I used to believe it.

Until I actually got a look at your evidence.

Now, I am well aware of the flaws in your reasoning.

He can shrink and teleport?

No shit.

Since NOWHERE in the scan I posted was that supported.

What?! He shrinks himself an teleports himself around and he's billions of miles larger than the objects in question. None of those constellations are even close to Pyron in size? Like the biggest one is the size of a basketball to'im. Are you now sayin that when he shrinks, objects he has in his power are no longer in his power?

I remember when cats use to reach just to hit a joint, now foos reach just make a point.

But prove that he is doing that on a galactic scale, show me where it says that he actually shrinks and teleports said galaxy.
You got the game all backwards pal, all evidence points to him being able to do what is stated.

1. He shrinks himself to an incredibly small size, he's much bigger than the objects in question.

2. He's shown to be able to shrink planets, already.

3. He makes crushing things like stars sound painfully easy, even in mini form.

4. There is literaly no evidence presented in the scan that states he makes a replica of anything. lol

Common sense leads mindful men to believe, he is capable. Burden of proof is on you. You and yur pals are the ones givin the thing abilities he's not said to have. We only use the powers he is stated to have to already, to come to a conclusion. If Pyron can replicate stars and galaxies now, wonder what else he could make. Like man sized black holes and gamma ray burst, the force of such things, even on that scale is unsurvivable and inescapable smile

NemeBro
Full power Pyron being galactic+ in scale is fine, and very accurate.

Mortal Pyron? Not seeing any proof for that.

No End N Site
Full power Pyron being galactic+ in scale is fine, and very accurate.

Mortal Pyron? Not seeing any proof for that.

lol What are "Mortal" Pyron's power limits, pleez tell me. Besides beat Demitri, what can he not do? I would love to know. Where does Pyron's power end, when small.

So tell me, when Pyron is small, can he shrink the Moon? Keep in mind, Pyron does have the basic ability to force celestial objects in an orbital path around him. This is clearly stated.

786SalamKhan
No problem and sorry to say, but you linked us to a mass of dudes (maybe some chicks) who lacked the proper knowledge of the series.

1. Pyron's Cosmo Disruption isn't a feat. It's special move.

2. Pyron's 400k LY in size. The Milky Way is 100,000 light years in size. He's 4X larger than the Milky Way. But the Milky Way is considered a very large galaxy. Most galaxies in the universe are only around 10k LY in size. Pyron is about 40X larger than the average galaxy. So summonin a galaxy that' 30LY around would be easy for him to do.

3. No one even explained how it was just "gameplay". It was as if no one had even seen the move before. laughing People are tryin to debate games that they've never even played. . .or seen. Lmbao

When you don't hold down the buttons

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np7/char/gifs/pyron/attacks/pyron-cfe-super2.gif

When you do hold down the buttons.
http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np7/char/gifs/pyron/attacks/pyron-cfe-super.gif
He does an even stronger version of the move.

And here's even a pic of an explodin galaxy, notice the disc, just like in Pyron's move.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_CuijldMnz_A/SclBBz6p1lI/AAAAAAAAAiQ/Ix34t9egQmA/s400/m82_rga_grband_bhx_5kpc.png

He summons the constellations to the battle field and they explode. Not to mention that when he's electrified, you can see stars and galaxies inside him as his skeleton. And here's a pro tip, constellations are made up of stars, but from a distance, galaxies and even planets can look like stars, thus you have galaxies and planets as part of constellations. S if from a distance, a galaxy can look like a star, when it is shrunken, a a galaxy will look like a star as well. Thus stars in constellations that aint really stars are called stars anyway.

How much of the thread have you read?
Because this pretty much sums it up:
"The fact that it says "holding down the buttons" is a big hint, but even if you ignore that there's the wording saying that stars "appear and cycle through the constellations" - what does that even mean? They physically move through those constellations? They arrange themselves to look like those constellations? The Big Dipper is composed of 7 stars. How a galaxy would transform into 7 stars is beyond me."

And see that's where you're wrong they are very familiar with Darkstalkers.
Although you might be right where you said they lack proper knowledge since they're the ones who think Jedah's goal is to "reset reality" and "reset the known universe" and blah blah blah etc.

But they pretty much know whether somethings legit or not when it comes to evaluating/assessing feats.
Such as Ichigo's "Mountain Slicing" feat; turns out that "Mountain" was only the size of a city block. laughing

786SalamKhan
Another thing I found that runs rampant in that discussion is this need to place imaginary limits on Mini Pyron. It is stated that his shrunken form is limited, but never states to any degree.
What about Demitri? In the OVA Donovan? In Udon comics Anita? etc.
How are they for you?

No End N Site
How much of the thread have you read?
Because this pretty much sums it up:
"The fact that it says "holding down the buttons" is a big hint, but even if you ignore that there's the wording saying that stars "appear and cycle through the constellations" - what does that even mean? They physically move through those constellations? They arrange themselves to look like those constellations? The Big Dipper is composed of 7 stars. How a galaxy would transform into 7 stars is beyond me."

And see that's where you're wrong they are very familiar with Darkstalkers.
Although you might be right where you said they lack proper knowledge since they're the ones who think Jedah's goal is to "reset reality" and "reset the known universe" and blah blah blah etc.

But they pretty much know whether somethings legit or not when it comes to evaluating/assessing feats.
Such as Ichigo's "Mountain Slicing" feat; turns out that "Mountain" was only the size of a city block. laughing

How much of this thread have you read?

That bit you quoted doesn't even mean anything. You gotta hold down buttons to do Sakura's full fireball, that doesn't change what the move is described as. Which is a blast of chi. I don't know what point that paragraph was tryin to make, but it wasn't a very good one.

No where near close to "familiar" as me, which is my point.

laughing out loud Not in this case, clearly. You can't just make stuff up on the fly. The scan states he summons the stars of 3 different constellations. He is shown effortlessly shrinkin planets and has the ability to teleport vast distances, to say that Triangulum he summons is a replica is saying more than what's stated. You have to prove that shit. Not only that, they say Pyron can't because. . .? What? Why can't he do it again? Given everything we know, why would mini Pyron be incapable? Bullshit.

786SalamKhan
How much of this thread have you read?

That bit you quoted doesn't even mean anything. You gotta hold down buttons to do Sakura's full fireball, that doesn't change what the move is described as. Which is a blast of chi. I don't know what point that paragraph was tryin to make, but it wasn't a very good one.

No where near close to "familiar" as me, which is my point.

laughing out loud Not in this case, clearly. You can't just make stuff up on the fly. The scan states he summons the stars of 3 different constellations. He is shown effortlessly shrinkin planets and has the ability to teleport vast distances, to say that Triangulum he summons is a replica is saying more than what's stated. You have to prove that shit. Not only that, they say Pyron can't because. . .? What? Why can't he do it again? Given everything we know, why would mini Pyron be incapable? Bullshit.

1. It states 4 constellation not 3.

2. That Paragraph made an excellent point; why would 4 constellations transform into seven stars?

3. Shrinking planets isn't the same as shrinking stars is it? Again you're using speculation; this time from gameplay mechanics.

4. I have read this thread, speaking of which: can you give me a link on Infinity Dragon from Breath of Fire? I can't seem to find anything on him being Multiversal.

No End N Site
1. It states 4 constellation not 3.

2. That Paragraph made an excellent point; why would 4 constellations transform into seven stars?

3. Shrinking planets isn't the same as shrinking stars is it? Again you're using speculation; this time from gameplay mechanics.

4. I have read this thread, speaking of which: can you give me a link on Infinity Dragon from Breath of Fire? I can't seem to find anything on him being Multiversal.

1. Does not matter.

2. Because constellations are made up of stars.

3. What?! It doesn't matter, he's shown the ability to shrink celestial objects. So again, you're reachin. Stop it. Clearly you aint readin' shit cuz you question him shrinkin objects he is dozens of times larger than. If you aint gonna read what I post, then I'm gonna have to cancel this discussion.

4. Sorry pal, BOF is one of those games yur gonna have to play in order to know, somethin most of you should do, but don't and it's a damn shame.

NemeBro
lol What are "Mortal" Pyron's power limits, pleez tell me. Besides beat Demitri, what can he not do? I would love to know. Where does Pyron's power end, when small.

So tell me, when Pyron is small, can he shrink the Moon? Keep in mind, Pyron does have the basic ability to force celestial objects in an orbital path around him. This is clearly stated.

This is hilarious.

So we should assume galaxy busting because... We don't know the exact limits of Mortal Pyron's power?

Your argument is ****ing insane, I can't even follow the logic you allegedly used to concoct it.

No, prove beyond a doubt that Pyron can do what you claim, because based on that scan, it would be foolish to so readily claim such.

Frisky Dingo
The evidence is there to back the claim, as stated numerous times. YOU ARE INVENTING CHARACTER DETAILS TO EXPLAIN CLEAR EVIDENCE. THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU.

The fact that this has to be explained repeatedly for a page and a half is simply shameful.

NemeBro
Just re-checked thread.

There is no conclusive evidence supporting your premise.

No End N Site
Ya'know what. It's shit like this that rips away the last shreds of respect I have for KMC. This is so phuckin stupid. But ya'know what, that's fine. In fact, since we're gonna use mentally deficient child-logic, might as well go uniform with it.

Even though Akuma is stated to be able to do the SGS and he states,

Akuma in SFA3
"The Raging Demon... Its power is unequal... It is not my fists, but your past sins that will kill you... The more evil your past doings, the more painful your death..."

We'll just assume that's hyperbole and. . .

Since the move goes black, and we can't see anything, we'll just assume Akuma calls up a gang of his buds to pound the livin shit outta you.

Even tho the bellow theory rings true in almost way, because this theory is never officially stated in any source

SF Wiki
The Shun Goku Satsu is revealed to be linked with Akuma's design. His design inspiration came from the Nio, the twin, wrath filled guardians of the Buddha (which are seen in some of Akuma's stages in various Street Fighter games). In some Buddhist beliefs, there are sixteen hells which punish the soul, eight of fire and eight of ice. The Shun Goku Satsu is the channeling of these sixteen hells to the opponent's soul through the user's soul, which in gameplay is displayed as fifteen hit sparks and, provided that the opponent's health is low enough, he/she will die in the final hell which is displayed as fire and the "ten" kanji symbol in some games. Due to the fact that sixteen hells are being channelled through the user to destroy the opponent's soul, the user is put at immense risk - if the user fails to maintain a Zen state of mind throughout the course of the technique, it will backfire and turn the punishment of the sixteen hells on the user.

We'll just go with the screen goin black and Akuma just kicks the shit outta you. Despite all the canon evidence of the above theory being true, we'll just go with this one cuz. . .I guess it's easier to explain? F**k all the evidence, he only "replicates" the feelin of death. We wont have to explain why Akuma can't do what the normal, intelligent human being would assume, given his character description. No one's smart enough to ask why you would think Akuma would not be capable of extreme other worldly attacks, given all his other wild super natural abilities. We're too use to debatin scrubs and bein debate scrubs, we don't think that far ahead.

The evidence is there to back the claim, as stated numerous times. YOU ARE INVENTING CHARACTER DETAILS TO EXPLAIN CLEAR EVIDENCE. THE BURDEN OF PROOF IS ON YOU.

The fact that this has to be explained repeatedly for a page and a half is simply shameful.

Even tho there is, at least, some very clear evidence that validates our correct claim, we'll go with the hatah'z theory they base off of nothin.

Stupid as shit, I know, but that's what flies around this camp.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

786SalamKhan
1. Does not matter.

2. Because constellations are made up of stars.

3. What?! It doesn't matter, he's shown the ability to shrink celestial objects. So again, you're reachin. Stop it. Clearly you aint readin' shit cuz you question him shrinkin objects he is dozens of times larger than. If you aint gonna read what I post, then I'm gonna have to cancel this discussion.

4. Sorry pal, BOF is one of those games yur gonna have to play in order to know, somethin most of you should do, but don't and it's a damn shame.

1. Just saying.

2. But only the Big Dipper has 7 stars; does he only summon the big dipper?

3. He's larger than them in his True form yes, but not his Mini form.

4. I wasn't questioning you, I was only curious. But since you want be so stuck up about it I'll play the game. Which Breath of Fire?

Frisky Dingo

2. But only the Big Dipper has 7 stars; does he only summon the big dipper?

3. He's larger than them in his True form yes, but not his Mini form.

4. I wasn't questioning you, I was only curious. But since you want be so stuck up about it I'll play the game. Which Breath of Fire?

2. YES! Depending on how long you hold the buttons down, he'll summon the constellations with the appropriate amount of stars. As you can see in the 1st gif, when not holding down anything, he summons the Triangulum, which only has 2 stars and a galaxy. When Holding down the buttons too the max, he makes the big dipper, as seen in the 2nd gif.

3. He has the constellations "in his power", is what we're trying to illustrate. Once he consumes the stars or galaxies or use his power to will their orbit to him, even if he his small, he still has control over them. Why would he not? And even if they are not the actual constellations, Pyron has lived long enough and is large enough to have acquired the stars and galaxies to make "replicas" made out of REAL stars and galaxies already inside him.

4. There's a website called DragonTear.net, I think. I believe it only has some of the game book info, not sure. However, the manga tells the entire story word for word.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/utsurowazarumono_breath_of_five_iv/

However, despite the game being made a decade ago, the manga has only recently been finished, thus it hasn't all been translated. Luckily, they're almost done. It's in its last chapters.Originally posted by No End N Site
Ya'know what. It's shit like this that rips away the last shreds of respect I have for KMC. This is so phuckin stupid. But ya'know what, that's fine. In fact, since we're gonna use mentally deficient child-logic, might as well go uniform with it.

Even though Akuma is stated to be able to do the SGS and he states,

We'll just assume that's hyperbole and. . .

Since the move goes black, and we can't see anything, we'll just assume Akuma calls up a gang of his buds to pound the livin shit outta you.

Even tho the bellow theory rings true in almost way, because this theory is never officially stated in any source

We'll just go with the screen goin black and Akuma just kicks the shit outta you. Despite all the canon evidence of the above theory being true, we'll just go with this one cuz. . .I guess it's easier to explain? F**k all the evidence, he only "replicates" the feelin of death. We wont have to explain why Akuma can't do what the normal, intelligent human being would assume, given his character description. No one's smart enough to ask why you would think Akuma would not be capable of extreme other worldly attacks, given all his other wild super natural abilities. We're too use to debatin scrubs and bein debate scrubs, we don't think that far ahead.

Even tho there is, at least, some very clear evidence that validates our correct claim, we'll go with the hatah'z theory they base off of nothin.

Stupid as shit, I know, but that's what flies around this camp.
laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Sadly, this is what the logic suggested to us would entail. This is true.I don't know how you could get away with this, especially when you apply it to other characters.

786SalamKhan
2. YES! Depending on how long you hold the buttons down, he'll summon the constellations with the appropriate amount of stars. As you can see in the 1st gif, when not holding down anything, he summons the Triangulum, which only has 2 stars and a galaxy. When Holding down the buttons too the max, he makes the big dipper, as seen in the 2nd gif.

3. He has the constellations "in his power", is what we're trying to illustrate. Once he consumes the stars or galaxies or use his power to will their orbit to him, even if he his small, he still has control over them. Why would he not? And even if they are not the actual constellations, Pyron has lived long enough and is large enough to have acquired the stars and galaxies to make "replicas" made out of REAL stars and galaxies already inside him.

4. There's a website called DragonTear.net, I think. I believe it only has some of the game book info, not sure. However, the manga tells the entire story word for word.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/utsurowazarumono_breath_of_five_iv/

However, despite the game being made a decade ago, the manga has only recently been finished, thus it hasn't all been translated. Luckily, they're almost done. It's in its last chapters.

Sadly, this is what the logic suggested to us would entail. This is true.I don't know how you could get away with this, especially when you apply it to other characters.

2. Oh so what about the two other constellations?

3. So I think I just about agree that the only game mechanic is that Pyron does it over and over.

4. That DragonTear.net had nothing to do with BOF lol.
Which chapter explains Infinity Dragon's backgound story with him being the creator and such?

Also the difference between SGS and Cosmo Disruption is that SGS was in the official storyline while Cosmo Disruption was in gameplay only and the non canon OVA.

NemeBro
Just because neither of you are intelligent enough to use reason to support your "Mortal Pyron busts galaxies" argument doesn't mean you have to throw a hissyfit No End.

No End N Site
I wasn't questioning you, I was only curious. But since you want be so stuck up about it I'll play the game. Which Breath of Fire?

I'm not being "stuck up", I'm just annoyed at the fact that you keep askin me questions, I give you answers, and then you come back and tell me I'm wrong cuz of what some dudes, who probably don't even know what console Vampire Hunter is on, tells you.

So yeah, don't ask me, just ask them.

No End N Site
Just because neither of you are intelligent enough to use reason to support your "Mortal Pyron busts galaxies" argument doesn't mean you have to throw a hissyfit No End.

Not intelligent enough? Hissyfit? Oh what an insult! But just so you know, a sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind, friend.

NemeBro
Nope, not seeing any proving of your case here.

I guess I will take my leave of this thread.

No End N Site
You know damn well I've proven my case here. But keep pretendin...And Oh yea, good bye.

786SalamKhan
I'm not being "stuck up", I'm just annoyed at the fact that you keep askin me questions, I give you answers, and then you come back and tell me I'm wrong cuz of what some dudes, who probably don't even know what console Vampire Hunter is on, tells you.

So yeah, don't ask me, just ask them.

I was asking you a question completely unrelated to Pyron Galaxy busting. Because I wanted to know if Infinity Dragon is actually more powerful than Belial Aensland.

That's where you're being biased and ignorant because:
1. You assume they don't know anything at all about Darkstalkers.

2. I only asked them that ONE question since I actually admitted they don't know much about Darkstalkers' storyline but know stuff when it comes to evaluating feats.

I ask you questions because I really think you know alot about Capcom games and I haven't exactly played every Capcom game.
You already made your point about Pyron, it's just that I think it's still questionable since it hasn't been performed in the canon storyline.

786SalamKhan
And just to fulfill the purpose of the thread; we all agree that Amaterasu gets past Demitri only?

Also No End I apologise for calling you "stuck up".

No End N Site
I was asking you a question completely unrelated to Pyron Galaxy busting. Because I wanted to know if Infinity Dragon is actually more powerful than Belial Aensland.

That's where you're being biased and ignorant because:
1. You assume they don't know anything at all about Darkstalkers.

2. I only asked them that ONE question since I actually admitted they don't know much about Darkstalkers' storyline but know stuff when it comes to evaluating feats.

I ask you questions because I really think you know alot about Capcom games and I haven't exactly played every Capcom game.
You already made your point about Pyron, it's just that I think it's still questionable since it hasn't been performed in the canon storyline.

I never said Yorae was more powerful than Belial. I don't know much about the BOF games, either. I was just pointin out how Yorae was the God of BOFverse and still got summoned incorrectly by humans to weakened state. Then at the end of the game, returns to full power and removes every God that governs their world.

1. I can only assume one's lvl of knowledge on the series, by what's being said. . .Keep in mind, I haven't clicked that link in days. I feel no need to. From what I've seen, most of the people in that discussion are on this very forum. I see no need to shift between sites like that.

2. Well, if you really think what was said adequately evaluates the question you asked and you like the answer you got from'em, you'll fit right in. Welcome. smile

None of the Darkstalker's moves have been preformed in the canon story, not even the specials, or normals for that matter. Save for Belial, a character who isn't even playable. So are all their moves, for every character questionable, now?Originally posted by 786SalamKhan
And just to fulfill the purpose of the thread; we all agree that Amaterasu gets past Demitri only?

Also No End I apologise for calling you "stuck up".

No. I don't think she can.

No prob, bro.

786SalamKhan
I never said Yorae was more powerful than Belial. I don't know much about the BOF games, either. I was just pointin out how Yorae was the God of BOFverse and still got summoned incorrectly by humans to weakened state. Then at the end of the game, returns to full power and removes every God that governs their world.

1. I can only assume one's lvl of knowledge on the series, by what's being said. . .Keep in mind, I haven't clicked that link in days. I feel no need to. From what I've seen, most of the people in that discussion are on this very forum. I see no need to shift between sites like that.

2. Well, if you really think what was said adequately evaluates the question you asked and you like the answer you got from'em, you'll fit right in. Welcome. smile

None of the Darkstalker's moves have been preformed in the canon story, not even the specials, or normals for that matter. Save for Belial, a character who isn't even playable. So are all their moves, for every character questionable, now?

No. I don't think she can.

No prob, bro.

What about in the Udon comics? Like you guys said before Udon comics make the character's personality, powers or plot as accurate as they can to the canon. I haven't exactly read all of it but I recall them using some of the game moves.

Ammy has spun a galaxy just by merely using the wind.
Ammy is beyond time since she moved through timestop.
Ammy has created multiple constellations.
This was all done by Ammy when she wasn't even at her full deity form.

Demonic Phoenix
^ She moved through a Timestop when she was Shiranui/full deity form. In her weakened form, she was stopped like everyone else present.

NemeBro
Oh, I figure I should actually give my verdict on this thread.

She has absolutely no chance of so much as amusing Pyron at full power.

No End N Site
What about in the Udon comics? Like you guys said before Udon comics make the character's personality, powers or plot as accurate as they can to the canon. I haven't exactly read all of it but I recall them using some of the game moves.

Ammy has spun a galaxy just by merely using the wind.
Ammy is beyond time since she moved through timestop.
Ammy has created multiple constellations.
This was all done by Ammy when she wasn't even at her full deity form.

Honestly, I don't remember'em ever doin any of the moves in the comic. Maybe a few, I'll have to check.

Doesn't help her, at all.
That doesn't help her, at all.
That also doesn't help her at all.
She still has no way to harm Demitri, who is the least threatenin opponent in the thread. Demitri, at his previous heights could tank reality tearing

NemeBro
Pyron could kill Ammy by moving through the galaxy she inhabits.

Also, are the stars in Okami actually stars? I ask because many mythologies, like Greek, don't have the same sort of cosmos as we do.

786SalamKhan
Pyron could kill Ammy by moving through the galaxy she inhabits.

Also, are the stars in Okami actually stars? I ask because many mythologies, like Greek, don't have the same sort of cosmos as we do.

Okami has the same cosmos, since Ammy spun the Whirlpool Galaxy .

Also we'd have to assume they are actual stars otherwise every fiction would be uncomparable. Thus no point whatsoever in any of these kind of debates.

786SalamKhan
Honestly, I don't remember'em ever doin any of the moves in the comic. Maybe a few, I'll have to check.

Doesn't help her, at all.
That doesn't help her, at all.
That also doesn't help her at all.
She still has no way to harm Demitri, who is the least threatenin opponent in the thread. Demitri, at his previous heights could tank reality tearing

Erm not exactly, he got hit by Belial's low powered Scalephoton then him and his castle got forced through the unopened gate.

No End N Site
Erm not exactly, he got hit by Belial's low powered Scalephoton then him and his castle got forced through the unopened gate.
Actually, not only did he rip time and space, he blew Demitri, his castle AND the gate outta the dimension.

Faq
Belial had won victory over Demitri by ripping Demitri's castle and the gate into human world. But damaging space itself had also damaged Belial's body.

NemeBro
Okami has the same cosmos, since Ammy spun the Whirlpool Galaxy .

Also we'd have to assume they are actual stars otherwise every fiction would be uncomparable. Thus no point whatsoever in any of these kind of debates. So she spun a galaxy about half the size of the Milky Way.

Pyron is eight times larger than the Whirlpool galaxy.

Demonic Phoenix
Made a galaxy spin with massive FTL speed by using Wind is more like it.

Not that it matters, since Pyron would still beat her.

Cyner
hmm the game needs more feats from her true form... that Galaxy spinning is performed when she's still pretty weak. Meh.

Frisky Dingo
All the characters in this thread need more feats at their higher levels. The Darkstalkers, especially. They are VASTLY weakened in their greatest known showings.

1. Demitri's greatest feat's place him before he absorbs Pyron.

2. Morrigan has no showings, let alone showings when she's fused.

3. Jedah's only been shown at greatly weaker levels. At his full power he'd destroy the entire playable cast with a smile.

4. Pyron's just big. No one even knows what he can really do and he's never been shown at his largest.Originally posted by No End N Site

She still has no way to harm Demitri, who is the least threatenin opponent in the thread.

No he's not, Pyron is. This is POST Pyron absorption Demitri. PYRON'S the least threatening. Demitri is, potentially, THE MOST threatening.

No End N Site
Jedah's only been shown at greatly weaker levels. At his full power he'd destroy the entire playable cast with a smile.

Which raises a question. He absorbs the billions of souls in Makai but can't do the same to the Darkstalkers trapped in the Majigen? The cast of DS, not includin Jedah, is only leik 15. Are their souls really that powerful?

No he's not, Pyron is. This is POST Pyron absorption Demitri. PYRON'S the least threatening. Demitri is, potentially, THE MOST threatening.

Forgot which Demitri is in this thread. So yeah, I agree.

786SalamKhan

Good Point, Demitri actually felt that he could beat Belial after he absorbed Pyron; although that could just be overconfidence.

786SalamKhan
Which raises a question. He absorbs the billions of souls in Makai but can't do the same to the Darkstalkers trapped in the Majigen? The cast of DS, not includin Jedah, is only leik 15. Are their souls really that powerful?

Well Lilith and Q Bee are on his side.
Morrigan's busy battling Lilith.
Anakaris arrived from the past not because Jedah bought him in.
Demitri himself had challenged Jedah so I guess he was occupied.
Although that ending was probably a "what if" where he had beaten Demitri and assimilated the souls of the DS cast.

Frisky Dingo

Forgot which Demitri is in this thread. So yeah, I agree.

Obviously, the souls of the DS cast contain Maryoku, which is why they were hand picked. Remember, Jedah did such strange things like BFR Bishamon's little dog and held LeMalta over Zabel. There's clearly something special about the cast.

Good.

NemeBro
Demitri doesn't have anything vaguely resembling a feat post-Pyron absorption.

Pyron actually does have things vaguely resembling feats, feats that frankly, in terms of sheer scale, make even Jedah's quantifiable feats look like utter shit.

Pyron is clearly the most dangerous physical threat in this thread. smile

Jedah is dangerous because of soul hax.

Frisky Dingo
Demitri doesn't have anything vaguely resembling a feat post-Pyron absorption.

Maybe not, but we know for a fact, Pyron<<<<<<<<Demitri + Pyron. There's also reasonable doubt that Pyron makes it beyond Class A level, in his true form.

Pyron actually does have things vaguely resembling feats, feats that frankly, in terms of sheer scale, make even Jedah's quantifiable feats look like utter shit.
Pyron has ZERO feats, actually. The things people cling to are basic powers and his size. Those aren't feats. Physically, he's superior to Jedah, but Jedah will still, most likely, ruin Pyron. Soul feats>>>>>>>>everything else.

Pyron is clearly the most dangerous physical threat in this thread. smile
Going by showings, yes. Going by facts, he's bottom of the barrel. For sure.

Jedah is dangerous because of soul hax.

Agreed, and this makes him a lot more dangerous than Pyron, over all.

786SalamKhan
What does BFR mean? lol.

Frisky Dingo
@ No End. I had to post this when I heard about it.

The Fun Fact: Creating a pocket universe is a better feat than creating a normal universe. No mater how it's looked at, the act of a separate dimensional plane being created, rather it be the size of our world or the size of a pen top requires the same skills, materials and/or force. This means automatic Cosmic Inflation, it's going to happen, no matter what, if a universe is brought into existence through means of an explosion.

Here's where the pocket Universe comes in. You can not manipulate the size of a universe unless you manipulate Inflation. So our Universe = very powerful explosion of a singularity. Something like the Majigen = CREATION of a singularity + playing God afterwards, by either halting or removing the act of inflation.

Oh, and look at what we have here.

http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/sciencetech/physicists-create-universes-smaller-than-a-marble/1148

No End N Site
Kinda knew that already, just never said anything, cuz... ya'know...Gotta draw a line in the sand some where.

But I was basically goin offa that on the fact, the only way makin a universe would be a feat worthy of mention in a duel, if said character did it with a Big Bang or...somethin weird.

I'll also admit, I always heard man created a universe in a lab, I was sayin that shit years ago, I just never knew how, up until this point. Hmmmmm...intriguing. But like I said, you gotta draw a line somewhere, or else or stuff like FTL would be 100% useless and would be easily trumped by plane old teleportin.

It's already bad enough that characters like Akuma and Feng Wei, would in all honesty, hit harder than any nuclear weapon. Addin on more of that, "Well...if you think about it..." stuff would just make things more ridiculous.

Frisky Dingo
That's the thing, though. Where do you draw the line? LOL Try doing that for Dragon Ball, Z and GT. You'll quickly find yourself creating double standards. I agree the buck on ridiculous feats has to stop, but it has to make sense, as well.

No End N Site
That's the thing, though. Where do you draw the line? LOL Try doing that for Dragon Ball, Z and GT. You'll quickly find yourself creating double standards. I agree the buck on ridiculous feats has to stop, but it has to make sense, as well.

I actually think you and I share in the same sentiment, if it happened, it happened and said character is fully capable.

I only disagree to the lenghts of which certain things should be taken.

1. Raptor can't grab people, bald'em up into a basket ball and slam dunk'em.

2. Seth can't create a phuckin gravity well powerful enough to do what it does.

3. R.Mika can't summon a damn ring outta nowhere.

4. Sasquath can't magically summon whales or even the phuckin the sea the wahles come from. I could understand if it were like May from GG. But dude summons the water and everything. lol

5. Lilith can't make you get up on the stage of death and force you to do a jig that would instantly kill you.

6. Cracker Jack can't send you to the moon.

7. And Hokuto's Power Pole can't stretch all the way into space

I could go on, but I think you get my point. Some shit is just too silly.

Frisky Dingo
I actually think you and I share in the same sentiment, if it happened, it happened and said character is fully capable.

I only disagree to the lenghts of which certain things should be taken.

1. Raptor can't grab people, bald'em up into a basket ball and slam dunk'em.

2. Seth can't create a phuckin gravity well powerful enough to do what it does.

3. R.Mika can't summon a damn ring outta nowhere.

4. Sasquath can't magically summon whales or even the phuckin the sea the wahles come from. I could understand if it were like May from GG. But dude summons the water and everything. lol

5. Lilith can't make you get up on the stage of death and force you to do a jig that would instantly kill you.

6. Cracker Jack can't send you to the moon.

7. And Hokuto's Power Pole can't stretch all the way into space

I could go on, but I think you get my point. Some shit is just too silly.

Well if you feel so strongly about these attacks, IN A WORK OF FICTION, not being possible, a lot more Vampire characters are going to be hindered, immensely. SFs like Hakan, Cody and others are going to lack Ultras in battle. Half the Justice Gauken characters will be unabale to do any supers in battle, as well. LOL only, about, 2 of the characters have normal Party Up attacks.

Oh, and you use Demitri's Midnight "Carnival Fiesta"in VS debates. Explain that double standard to me.

No End N Site
Well if you feel so strongly about these attacks, IN A WORK OF FICTION, not being possible, a lot more Vampire characters are going to be hindered, immensely. SFs like Hakan, Cody and others are going to lack Ultras in battle. Half the Justice Gauken characters will be unabale to do any supers in battle, as well. LOL only, about, 2 of the characters have normal Party Up attacks.

Oh, and you use Demitri's Midnight "Carnival Fiesta"in VS debates. Explain that double standard to me.

I'm not sure 'bout all that other shit, since I aint read the source books or FAQs and aint been in a character VS debate in a hot minute, but I am 100% sure Metri's Midnight "Carnival Boombastic Celebration" lol is specifically described and he is stated to have it in purdy much every source, same with Cosmo Disro Pharaoh Magic. If Word of God says the move is real, even if it's silly, it's there.

Like POJO: "The Fighting Chicken" being capable of destroyin the Universe. They say she can do it, can't dispute it.

Frisky Dingo
A Mace reference, geez?! You've been waiting to use that for a long time, haven't you?

Anyway, FYI, Sasquatch's super is described in pain staking detail in the GF, alone. They explain the whales down to the exploding penguins. I'd have to check on the others. Also, the sources aren't really looking at the characters in a story point of veiw. If you noticed, the only attack described are the most viable in gameplay.

-Pyron's Cosmo Disro is a very damaging and viable option in battle.

-Anakaris's Pharaoh Magic is easily his best move and the one you should strive to use effectively.

-Demitri's Midnight "Celebration of the Rabble Rousers" are supers he chain into off of virtually any chain for massive and easy damage.

They don't talk about the useless attacks in the sources. And Seth is also officially described having his U1, and it's stated to actually be a gravity well. So yes, ponder some more, son.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.