Xmen vs Avenegrs: Thor vs Storm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Xmen vs Avengers:

Thor

vs

Storm

PillarofOsiris
Are you serious?

the Darkone
Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Are you serious?

This up and coming event in feb, Im not making this up!!

guy222
very very truth and storm may win

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by guy222
very very truth and storm may win

How would she win? I highly doubt these two will have a straight up fight to the death against each other. Because if they do the fight will last as long as it takes for a lightning bolt to hit thor while he laughs it off and then he hits her once with his hammer spraying her brain matter from NYC to Tokyo.

guy222
she's a mutant goddess and its not far fetched

time will tell though

who u rooting for xmen or avengers

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor should wreck her. If she actually wins, it'll just be evidence that Marvel goes out of it's way to try and piss me off.

guy222
u and me both

they are already ****** over tiamut with that nonsense but its ok

eternals will right the ship

anyhoo who u taking xmen or avengers

PillarofOsiris
she's a mutant goddess and its not far fetched

time will tell though

who u rooting for xmen or avengers

She's a mutant who primitive people mistook for a goddess. Thor has beaten actual storm gods at their own game before (such as the Celtic storm god). Her lightning isn't magical, so its normal lightning, which will have ZERO effect on Thor.

Rage.Of.Olympus
u and me both

they are already ****** over tiamut with that nonsense but its ok

eternals will right the ship

anyhoo who u taking xmen or avengers

Haha, yea, Marvel completely ignored the Eternals mini.

Not sure, I'll have to see all of the participants and individual match-ups before I can decide.

PillarofOsiris
In all honestly with no PIS or CIS Thor would be enough by himself to beat mostly any standard X-men line up.

guy222
She's a mutant who primitive people mistook for a goddess. Thor has beaten actual storm gods at their own game before (such as the Celtic storm god). Her lightning isn't magical, so its normal lightning, which will have ZERO effect on Thor.

we will see

she's also empowered by a panther god can't overlook that

guy222
In all honestly with no PIS or CIS Thor would be enough by himself to beat mostly any standard X-men line up.

that's the sticking point

mutants will always b highly regarded because of their masters

and u know thor isn't goin to kill em without payback and logan simply cannot die

who knows the celestials may interfere

i gonna roll with the mutants

PillarofOsiris
As far as I know, last time Thor fought Storm, Thor didn't even really fight back. (if he did I don't think Storm would still be alive). he just ended up kissing her and she fainted. (she even had the help of her own magical hammer from Loki). So maybe she'll have some magical item to help her.

Also Thor fought Wolverine once, and held back the entire time not wanting to hurt him. If he wanted to, he wouldn't have to kill him, he could teleport him into the center of the sun, or fly him into the center of the sun. How could he regenerate there? Or he could toss him into a black hole.

guy222
yet again marvel has written that logan can simply wish himself to not die

its silly but

loki is a lil boy helping thor return from the dead

digital comics with thor vs logan...it was a hit my pals and i on ict proved logan could win anyone's preference

this is axel's and etc way of expanding a lead over dc big event, big star with the force heroes vs mutants fighting then uniting to battle the phoenix force and really there isn't anything they can do to stop it but they'll win in the end

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor should wreck her. If she actually wins, it'll just be evidence that Marvel goes out of it's way to try and piss me off. If she wins you might have to avoid the boards for a long time.

SamZED
Didn't.. didn't Thor GIVE Storm her powers at some point?

guy222
i check

LordofBrooklyn
If Storm is written to full power it should at least go a page or 2.

Anything beyond that is nonsense.

Ororo pulls out the galactic storm attack and has nothing left after that.

DARTH POWER
This is not even a fight. Thor only has to hit Storm once and she's dead. Add to the fact that Thor could safely just stand there and let Storm give him everything she's got.

thumb up

-Pr-
Thor should wreck her. If she actually wins, it'll just be evidence that Marvel goes out of it's way to try and piss me off.

You and me both, buddy.

D-Block
Thor with ease.

leonidas
spite.

D-Block
Hopefully we'll see Thor and Colossus

Sirius77
Now that'll be a fight. I can't see storm winning without some kind of beastly upgrade.

PillarofOsiris
Thor and Colossus wouldn't be much of a fight at all. To make it semi-fair you could take away Thor's hammer, even then it wouldn't be much of a fight.

Sirius77
Colossus has a pretty big upgrade now. The whole Cytorrak thing. I don't know where that leaves juggy, but thats the only reason why it would be a fight imo.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by Sirius77
Colossus has the juggy's powers now. Thats the only reason why it would be a fight.

Oh, I didn't know that. In that case, yeah.

Though I still say thor would win, but it would indeed be a fight.

Sirius77
Yeah, I don't see him being as adept with his abilities as Cain, so I could see thor pulling a majority on that one.

nwg202
thor stomps. They should give storm her hammer stormcaster to make it intresting and an actual fight. (thor still wins for me though)

Bouboumaster
Last time they fought, if I remember correctly, the fight went like this:

1- Stom summon a tempest
2- Thor said he was the god of weather, and cast it away
3- Stom tried to go h2h with friggin Thor
4- Thor laugh in her face by saying that even Hercules can't walk threw him in h2h
5- Thor took away the breath of Storm by kissing her, giving her the worst loss of her career

If Storm wins, I'll be pissed off, and I hate Goldilock.

Konton
Eh, it would be conceivable for Storm to transcend her current damage output, but the trick would be to execute it in a memorable way that would carry some staying power. I'm all for a Storm upgrade, and even willing to settle for a high end showing ;p

nwg202
storms big problem is her durability...she is capable of creating massive damage on the offensive end. ( not sure she can do anything to actually take down thor, but a rock thrown at her by a super strong character will take her out) she has no healing factor and she isnt a teleporter or a speedster.

quanchi112
If Storm wins I petition 2damnloud's account be restored.

Parmaniac
http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/9269/avengersvsxmen.th.jpg

Everyone takes on someone his own size, of course it wqas Spider-man who had to take on Magneto laughing out loud

EDIT: Oops wrongs thread

the ninjak
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/857860-contestofchampionsii_p23_sup.jpg

Spire
Thor is gonna pound the mound.

DARTH POWER
I take it theres going to be some major upgrade for Storm to even be in this fight. Another X-Men upgrade *sigh* They will be called the X-Gods soon..

tkitna
T'Challa will amp her somehow and she'll give Thor fits which is total BS.

Lord Feron
Thor bangs her silly, just like last time.

PillarofOsiris
Originally posted by the ninjak
http://i977.photobucket.com/albums/ae259/the_ninjak/Forum/857860-contestofchampionsii_p23_sup.jpg

Wasnt she also amped by her own magical hammer in that fight? Or am I thinking of another fight?

SamZED
Daaaaamn! Thor is sauch a pimp!

the ninjak
Wasnt she also amped by her own magical hammer in that fight? Or am I thinking of another fight?

Not that I'm aware of. The feat was from Contest of Champions II.
The Earth heroes were transported to what they think is a battle arena where heroes can go all out defeating their opponents. The winner would receive a great prize.

PillarofOsiris
must be some other fight then.

quanchi112
I've never seen that scan. That was pretty awesome what he did to Storm. I just wish he had more aggressive/loyal fans. I might have to don the asgardian mallet one more time.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by quanchi112
I've never seen that scan. That was pretty awesome what he did to Storm. I just wish he had more aggressive/loyal fans. I might have to don the asgardian mallet one more time.

Fans or fanboys?

Because I rep the Odinson plenty.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Fans or fanboys?

Because I rep the Odinson plenty. Unreasonable fans. You're too reasonable to rep him. Rages flirts with being unreasonable and some days being reasonable but then he admitted Superman destroys Thor. When you admit a fight so evenly divided is a stomp in the opposing character's favor you lose a lot of credibility as a fan. It's different when comparing Thor with someone out of his weight class but Superman isn't so it was a shock.

I think if someone pushed you too far to Thor's side you'd be capable of great things.

JakeTheBank
Unreasonable fans. You're too reasonable to rep him. Rages flirts with being unreasonable and some days being reasonable but then he admitted Superman destroys Thor. When you admit a fight so evenly divided is a stomp in the opposing character's favor you lose a lot of credibility as a fan. It's different when comparing Thor with someone out of his weight class but Superman isn't so it was a shock.

I think if someone pushed you too far to Thor's side you'd be capable of great things.

Lol, I think the forum could use less unreasonable zealots, but that's just me.

If I ever go off the deep end and start arguing Thor be bumped up to Skyfather status, I pray someone would stop me.

quanchi112
Lol, I think the forum could use less unreasonable zealots, but that's just me.

If I ever go off the deep end and start arguing Thor be bumped up to Skyfather status, I pray someone would stop me. Every major character needs a champion. I think you need a meltdown and in the most positive reassuring way I can put it. You need to bring out the crazy.

JakeTheBank
Every major character needs a champion. I think you need a meltdown and in the most positive reassuring way I can put it. You need to bring out the crazy.

Well, if Thor looks like a feeb in this upcoming crossover of if the Avengers movie tanks, I'll see if I can't flip the phuck out and tap into the irrational side I've long since kept dormant.

quanchi112
Well, if Thor looks like a feeb in this upcoming crossover of if the Avengers movie tanks, I'll see if I can't flip the phuck out and tap into the irrational side I've long since kept dormant. You make asgard so happy. You're the fan Thor has been praying for years. All signs pointed to rage but he dropped the ball. Asgard's fate rests with you.

JakeTheBank
You make asgard so happy. You're the fan Thor has been praying for years. All signs pointed to rage but he dropped the ball. Asgard's fate rests with you.

laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm the best Thor fan around. Anyone who says otherwise better not have any attachment to their knee caps.

then he admitted Superman destroys Thor. When you admit a fight so evenly divided is a stomp in the opposing character's favor you lose a lot of credibility as a fan. It's different when comparing Thor with someone out of his weight class but Superman isn't so it was a shock.

It's been like a year Quan, stop lying.

quanchi112
I'm the best Thor fan around. Anyone who says otherwise better not have any attachment to their knee caps.

It's been like a year Quan, stop lying. Calm down former representative of Thor. Jake just needs pushed over the edge a bit more and he's what Thor needs.

Irrc you said if Superman uses his speed you made it seem like he absolutely demolishes Thor. That's unacceptable. Come for my kneecaps if you dare.

Newjak
Calm down former representative of Thor. Jake just needs pushed over the edge a bit more and he's what Thor needs.

Irrc you said if Superman uses his speed you made it seem like he absolutely demolishes Thor. That's unacceptable. Come for my kneecaps if you dare. I'm a fan of Thor stick out tongue

quanchi112
Originally posted by Newjak
I'm a fan of Thor stick out tongue I do acknowledge you as the second best Thor fan on here.

1.jake
2.newjak
3.carver

23.Rage.

aztec
Originally posted by the Darkone
This up and coming event in feb, Im not making this up!!

I hope this is true. I can't wait to see Thor getting his a** handed to him by Ororo. If this happens, I'm willing to buy as many as hundred copies. Happy Dance...

As for know, I'll give Thor the slight majority. evil face

Badabing
Thor should wreck her. If she actually wins, it'll just be evidence that Marvel goes out of it's way to try and piss me off. laughing out loud

Rage.Of.Olympus
Calm down former representative of Thor. Jake just needs pushed over the edge a bit more and he's what Thor needs.

Irrc you said if Superman uses his speed you made it seem like he absolutely demolishes Thor. That's unacceptable. Come for my kneecaps if you dare.

Sorry, I'm Thor's best pal.

You're such a liar Quan. And I'm buying my plane ticket right now brah, best watch your back.

I do acknowledge you as the second best Thor fan on here.

1.jake
2.newjak
3.carver

23.Rage.

I'm unfriending you on Facebook.

Lord Feron
Dun Dun DUNNNN!!!

quanchi112
Sorry, I'm Thor's best pal.

You're such a liar Quan. And I'm buying my plane ticket right now brah, best watch your back.

I'm unfriending you on Facebook. No, you aren't. You admitted Superman's superiority with speed. You lost all fan status that day.

It's a shame if you hung out with me I'd teach you how to pick up some tail.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.