Flash runs (that was a pun) the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
The Flashes (both Barry Allen and Wally West separately) run a gauntlet. Win is by KO, Death, Incapacitation. The Flashes are fighting and doing everything they possibly can to win. Opposition is in character. Do either of them clear? How far do Barry and Wally respectively get?

1. Savage Hulk
2. Thor
3. Superman
4. Silver Surfer
5. Thanos
6. Darkseid (no ALE)
7. Odin
8. Rune King Thor
9. Mildly Hungry Galactus
10. Shazam inside of the RoE
11. Dr. Doom with two years of prep.
12. Reed Richards with a decade of prep.

PillarofOsiris
With this gauntlet you should have had them run it together, even then they aren't getting past Odin. Individually, they can potentially be stopped at number 2.

Nietzschean
On average I think the two can get passed Superman.. but get stopped regularly by Silver Surfer.

they stop at 4.

Lord Feron
Doing "everything" they can to win, like anything we want them to do?

Sirius77
Everything in their power to win? As in CIS-off?

I think that they get pretty far. No way they're making it through 7 if this is classic odin imo.

quanchi112
Stops at Thanos.

Uriel005
.... what are most of these guys going to do frozen in place from the get go... no though no access to abilities... just frozen. Makes it to 10 imo.

abhilegend
In character stops at superman.

psycho gundam
apparently in india there is superman, and then in second place there is sliced bread

Uriel005
Originally posted by abhilegend
In character stops at superman. Opposition in character. Flashes are CIS PIS off.

abhilegend
^Oops.

Stoic

Spire
3 is iffy. 6 maybe could beat them. Stops at 7 unless they channel the ants for this one.

DARTH POWER
Probably going to stop at 4.. I mean how are they going to even hit Surfer?? If they do get past Surfer however they defo stop at Thanos.

Thor and Supes will prob be taken by surprise at the Flashes ferocity as per the OP.

Hulk goes down with CIS on or off.

Juntai
They stop at 6.

blue_beast
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

1. Savage Hulk
2. Thor
3. Superman
4. Silver Surfer
5. Thanos
6. Darkseid (no ALE)
7. Odin
8. Rune King Thor
9. Mildly Hungry Galactus
10. Shazam inside of the RoE
11. Dr. Doom with two years of prep.
12. Reed Richards with a decade of prep.

alright lets see, 1 and 2 are easily cleared by them, they eventually get pass 3, 4 is not a major problem since surfer proved he can travel via surfing board FTL speeds but never presented such fighting reflex unlike flash and superman.

now at 5 its getting serious but the thing is the flash boys are doing everything they can to win, they rush at thanos and tear his eyes out leaving him blind and in pain and then pummel him to death

6. again tear eyes out

7. tear his only eye out

8. No Eyes....oh then.... stop at 8 i guess confused

JakeTheBank
bump

quanchi112
Originally posted by Juntai
They stop at 6. laughing out loud

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Juntai
They stop at 6.

cdtm
Stops at 4.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.