Zeus Runs the Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
wasnt here for a long time probably couple of years but glad to be back stick out tongue

1.Majestic
2.Void Sentry
3.Thanos
4.Superman Prime
5.Gog first version (DC)
6.Monarch
7.Superman 1 Million

carver9
Clears it.

Colossus-Big C

brevoort said zeus would completely wreck void if he came to olympus

SquallX
Prime's immunity to magic helps a lot, i can see Prime outlasting Zeus, if Zeus plays around.

Zeus has yet to show anything like Monarch's Universe ender, and all it did to Prime was too knock him out.

Colossus-Big C
thats the thing about dc characters (mainly superman characters) they have ridiculous high end showings and then some showings that make them seem much less powerful like superboy

SquallX
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thats the thing about dc characters (mainly superman characters) they have ridiculous high end showings and then some showings that make them seem much less powerful like superboy

Superboy Prime had at least five low showings, he's worse was after he came back, and the Teen Titans beat him.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
Prime's immunity to magic helps a lot, i can see Prime outlasting Zeus, if Zeus plays around.

Zeus has yet to show anything like Monarch's Universe ender, and all it did to Prime was too knock him out.

I HATE arguments like this. Hulk has walked through and withstood attacks that was ripping through reality...that had enough force to knocks numerous of planets off course. Is that the type of power it takes to stop Hulk? Gladiator withstood an attack that had enough power to shed half of a solar system and he withstood it without suffering a scratch. Is that the type of power it takes to stop Gladiator? Nova Prime was in the heart of a blast that leveled a solar system that was generated by Galactus and he was ok after this attack. Is this the type of power it takes to stop Nova? What about Thanos surviving a gas Giant? What about Wonderman and Hyperion surviving a Sun going nova on them and being in the heart of the blast...is this what it takes to take out these two beings. WBH tanked a blast that basically blew a planet up along with nearby planets with a smile on his face.

I hope you get the point buddy.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
I HATE arguments like this. Hulk has walked through and withstood attacks that was ripping through reality...that had enough force to knocks numerous of planets off course. Is that the type of power it takes to stop Hulk? Gladiator withstood an attack that had enough power to shed half of a solar system and he withstood it without suffering a scratch. Is that the type of power it takes to stop Gladiator? Nova Prime was in the heart of a blast that leveled a solar system that was generated by Galactus and he was ok after this attack. Is this the type of power it takes to stop Nova? What about Thanos surviving a gas Giant? What about Wonderman and Hyperion surviving a Sun going nova on them and being in the heart of the blast...is this what it takes to take out these two beings. WBH tanked a blast that basically blew a planet up along with nearby planets with a smile on his face.

So what's you're point?

Stoic
Clears it.

PillarofOsiris
Clears it.

lol

quanchi112
Stops at Void.

Mshinu
Zeus clears.

Uriel005
golden prime or the feeb who needs the supersun big grin

blue_beast
for the people who say he clears it, what are you basing it off? what feats did zeus ever present to beat all the guys on the list? now dont get me wrong i am not siding with anyone here i am just trying to give a fair ground for every side, my personal opinion is that people hype zeus so much just because he is a supposed skyfather and its the title alone that ubers him so much.

blue_beast
Originally posted by Uriel005
golden prime or the feeb who needs the supersun big grin

its the gold boy forgot there are two of those big grin

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SquallX
So what's you're point?

Also, Prime's immune to magic so....whilst Hulk et al can tank planetary level blasts, a blast of similar magnitude (but magical) would cause them damage.

blue_beast

are you saying we should ignore durability feats no matter how uber they are and just assume they mean nothing in a fight? every character has PIS moments however if a character is portrayed most of the time with a particular durability level why should we ignore it?

Also hulk being hurt that badly by zeus is probably due to magic since his healing factor was effected and almost canceled so magic was involved in the first place, however SMP is immune to magic so...

sean724
Bump

Mistress-Death
Stops at Thanos

carver9
Clears it.

Mistress-Death
Why are you such a sad troll Carver?

Sabro
Originally posted by quanchi112
Stops at Void.

If Thanos was running the gauntlet.

carver9
Originally posted by Mistress-Death
Why are you such a sad troll Carver?

Zeus clears it.

Mistress-Death
Zeus clears it. How does he put Thanos down when a weapon powered by all the Cancerverse couldnt?

dmills
How does he put Thanos down when a weapon powered by all the Cancerverse couldnt?

What weapon was this?

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by dmills
What weapon was this? The ceremonial sword that Marvell used which he asked ofr the Elder gods to bless him with their power to perform the nercopsy ritual, after Death killed Marvell Thanos was fine plus that same sword was used to kill the Cancerverse Absract of Death

carver9
The ceremonial sword that Marvell used which he asked ofr the Elder gods to bless him with their power to perform the nercopsy ritual, after Death killed Marvell Thanos was fine plus that same sword was used to kill the Cancerverse Absract of Death

Great healing ft for Thanos. Zeus drops him just like Odin would drop him just like Tyrant would drop him and the list goes on.

carver9
How does he put Thanos down when a weapon powered by all the Cancerverse couldnt?

With his fist.

Mistress-Death
Great healing ft for Thanos. Zeus drops him just like Odin would drop him just like Tyrant would drop him and the list goes on. yeah because Odin,Zeus or Dp Tyrant are greater than the entire universe of the Cancerverse gods, even Galactus and the Celestials struggled against their powers.

You don't have a clue at all

DarkOdin
yeah because Odin,Zeus or Dp Tyrant are greater than the entire universe of the Cancerverse gods, even Galactus and the Celestials struggled against their powers.

You don't have a clue at all Your the only with no clue, There was no death in the cancerverse that wau Galactus and the Celestial were having problem hell Thanos couldn't even defeat them Death did. Thanos only new ability shown since being death avatar he he can't die. Thid doesn't stop Zeus from pimpslapping Thanos until he is Koed, lighting bolting him into a puddle on bones would be a TKO also.

Mistress-Death
Galactus and the Celestial were fighting the Cancerverse guys in the 616 universe not the cancerverse.

Thanos did defeat the cancerverse beings he encountered he was easily dominating the cancerverse Avatar.

A blast from a cosmic cube couldn't ko Thanos even when he was weak, so Zeus isn't easily doing it when Odin couldn't easily ko Thanos and that was in his less durable form that wasn't stated to be invulnerable.

Look its as simple as this Thanos was elevated to another lvl for the purpose of that story, there is no need to cry about it because you don't like him as a character and what was shown on panel

CosmicComet
Odin wasn't able to ko a much weaker Thanos. Never even came close.

Zeus isn't going to suddenly ko a much more powerful Thanos 'easily'.

Naija boy
Zeus clears it.

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Odin wasn't able to ko a much weaker Thanos. Never even came close.

Zeus isn't going to suddenly ko a much more powerful Thanos 'easily'. thumb up I don't know why but there seems to be a massive butthurt and stupidity towards Thanos

elcarloz
Quasar, Gladiator, Silver Surfer and Nova also defeated the cancerverse versions they encountered, and Drax destroyed Thanos with a bomb...

Mistress-Death
Bwhahaha, Thanos killed the Cancervers guys he came across, all the characters you named beat lower lvl guys, you saw the difference when Surfer and Nova came up against Lord Mar Vell. Thanos was still weak when Drax killed him, and Zeus can't replicate anti matter.

Nice try though

carver9
High Heralds defeat cancerverse beings...Surfer and Nova got damaged by a Mar-vell that was actually using his powers, not engaging in a fist fight.

Mar-vell had to hide behind shields when he fought Nova.

elcarloz
Thanos only killed the versions of Hulk, Namor, Dr. Strange and Black Widow that were previously killed by the others and then returned, didn't he? and that was only because he is the avatar of death and so, the only one capable of delivering "permanent" death, oh, and he killed Drax haha

Mistress-Death
High Heralds defeat cancerverse beings...Surfer and Nova got damaged by a Mar-vell that was actually using his powers, not engaging in a fist fight.

Mar-vell had to hide behind shields when he fought Nova. he didn't have chance to use his powers against Thanos

Wrong again Marvell BLOCKED Novas attacks, stop being a lying troll Carver

iceman24567
If its Guardian amped Prime him stops there or Monarch

DarkOdin
Galactus and the Celestial were fighting the Cancerverse guys in the 616 universe not the cancerverse.

Thanos did defeat the cancerverse beings he encountered he was easily dominating the cancerverse Avatar.

A blast from a cosmic cube couldn't ko Thanos even when he was weak, so Zeus isn't easily doing it when Odin couldn't easily ko Thanos and that was in his less durable form that wasn't stated to be invulnerable.

Look its as simple as this Thanos was elevated to another lvl for the purpose of that story, there is no need to cry about it because you don't like him as a character and what was shown on panel

It deosn't matter where Galactus and the celestial were fighting be it in the cancervrese or 616 b/c the Galactus engine couldn't be destoryed since its death was no longer.

Now to Odin and Thanos it was clear IF Odin abd Thanos founght longer Thanos would of be doen for. Odin let Thanos up numbers times If Odin wanted to go all out Thanos would have be lucky if he only been Koed

No one is crying about Thanos level fact is he is one tough SOB who stomps Heralds all day long.................. However he is not in a skyfather league be it Zeus or Odin.

Magnon
SMP rips him apart. Zeus stops at 4.

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by DarkOdin
It deosn't matter where Galactus and the celestial were fighting be it in the cancervrese or 616 b/c the Galactus engine couldn't be destoryed since its death was no longer. there was still death in the 616 uni as Marvell killed Magus

sigh way to miss the whole point about TI Thanos being more powerfull and durable than the Thanos that Odin fought

Thanos from TI was

DarkOdin
there was still death in the 616 uni as Marvell killed Magus

sigh way to miss the whole point about TI Thanos being more powerfull and durable than the Thanos that Odin fought

Thanos from TI was Your right i must read the version of TI that the Marvel writers wrote, where as you must of read Quans version

Mr.Mxyzptlk
I can see Zeus stopping at 5. Potentially hard if he catches a blast.

Edit: And why are Monarch and Superman 1 million above Gog?

Mr.Mxyzptlk
Originally posted by Mr.Mxyzptlk
I can see Zeus stopping at 5. Potentially hard if he catches a blast.

Edit: And why are Monarch and Superman 1 million above Gog?

Yeah, reviewing some scans to jog my memory, I feel safe to say Zeus stops most likely hard at 5.

Mistress-Death
Originally posted by DarkOdin
Your right i must read the version of TI that the Marvel writers wrote, where as you must of read Quans version Nah you just need to re read the TI I'm using as proof, all I've said happened on panel you just need to stop being a butthurt anti Thanos fan all the time

DarkOdin
Nah you just need to re read the TI I'm using as proof, all I've said happened on panel you just need to stop being a butthurt anti Thanos fan all the time Ok well you clearly have no clue what was happening Death from 616 universe didn't matter to the cancerverse versions until the very end when Thanos introduced Death back into the cancerverse that was Thanos's only goal through out the series. PLease state where or what Thanos did that shows him getting an upgrade in power. There is none as an avaar of deathe he can't die period end of story. Thanos never was able to mount an offense to hurt Odin when they fought and this is when Odin let him get up time and itme again to test Thanos.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.