Supergirl and Power Girl vs Black Adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Supergirl is in "Don't know how to hold back" mode.

Who wins?

Q99
I'll note that she's more skilled later on, and more dangerous when she does go all out, than back when she was on full bore all the time.

cdtm
Originally posted by Q99
I'll note that she's more skilled later on, and more dangerous when she does go all out, than back when she was on full bore all the time.

For this fight, make it current (Or pre reboot, whichevers better) version, but going all out.

I guess I could have simply said "bloodlusted" for everyone, but SG's one of those characters where the words "not holding back" actually means something, where most characters are still holding back just enough force to keep from being lethal... When she was fighting Lucy Lane and stopped holding back, she was causing more damage than I think, say, Superman would be comfortable with...

abhilegend
Girls win.

JakeTheBank
Black Adam.

He's already beat down Karen and other heavy hitters in the JSA ganging up on him. I don't see Supergirl on her own offering more to the table than Power Girl and the likes of Green Lantern, Flash, Atom Smasher, Hawkman, and others at the same time.

quanchi112
Black Adam wins.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Black Adam.

He's already beat down Karen and other heavy hitters in the JSA ganging up on him. I don't see Supergirl on her own offering more to the table than Power Girl and the likes of Green Lantern, Flash, Atom Smasher, Hawkman, and others at the same time.
Supergirl has stomped JLA, pis or not, stalemated mon-el and defeated ultraman twice once in three punches. Other than karen, no one is physically a match for adam in JSA. Adam is no superman afterall.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Supergirl has stomped JLA, pis or not, stalemated mon-el and defeated ultraman twice once in three punches. Other than karen, no one is physically a match for adam in JSA. Adam is no superman afterall. What makes you say Adam is no Superman ? What does that even mean ?

Stoic
Black Adam.

Not holding back means that she's like she was when she was dressed in black, or was that a duplicate of her? I think the girls could win this, but would lose if they were afraid to kill Teth.

abhilegend
Originally posted by quanchi112
What makes you say Adam is no Superman ? What does that even mean ? That means kal is above teth in terms of power.

Q99
Originally posted by Stoic
Not holding back means that she's like she was when she was dressed in black, or was that a duplicate of her? I think the girls could win this, but would lose if they were afraid to kill Teth.

The original time it was a duplicate, but the more recent time she was in black as herself.

Uriel005
That means kal is above teth in terms of power. he is.. no one likes to acknowledge it though... general belief that marvel is stronger than supes.

Stoic
Originally posted by Uriel005
he is.. no one likes to acknowledge it though... general belief that marvel is stronger than supes.

I have never believed this. I just don't see Teth, or CM beating Doomsday.

abhilegend
he is.. no one likes to acknowledge it though... general belief that marvel is stronger than supes.
Who said that?

Q99
Mm, Teth, iirc, has done really well against Superman when they've met.

And when rampaging in general, he does incredibly well.

Spire
Girls.

guy222
gals

linda helped defeat the carnivore

JakeTheBank
Supergirl has stomped JLA, pis or not, stalemated mon-el and defeated ultraman twice once in three punches. Other than karen, no one is physically a match for adam in JSA. Adam is no superman afterall.

If her stomping the JLA is PIS, which, depending on the roster, it very well could have been, then why bother bringing it up? Stalemating Mon-El and beating Ultraman in three punches? Okay? Teth stalemates or gets the edge over on Captain Marvel who's more impressive than either of those guys. Captain Marvel is a match for Black Adam in the JSA. Okay? He doesn't have to be Superman in order to win this.

I'm not even sure what your post was supposed to mean outside of an obligatory "Superman is awesome" comment.

JakeTheBank

That's not true at all.

General belief is that strength is a wash between the two normally with Superman holding the edge and the majority of people will side with Superman over Captain Marvel/Black Adam in a fight.

DARTH POWER
Their combined Heat Vision should prove deadly to BA.

Generally Id say Supes Heat Vision is what gives him the edge over CM/BA.

JakeTheBank
Karen's heat vision burned Black Adam for a moment.

Until he clapped his hands together and dismissed her like a feeb, that is.

guy222
adam tough

great sig

abhilegend
If her stomping the JLA is PIS, which, depending on the roster, it very well could have been, then why bother bringing it up? Stalemating Mon-El and beating Ultraman in three punches? Okay? Teth stalemates or gets the edge over on Captain Marvel who's more impressive than either of those guys. Captain Marvel is a match for Black Adam in the JSA. Okay? He doesn't have to be Superman in order to win this.

I'm not even sure what your post was supposed to mean outside of an obligatory "Superman is awesome" comment.
I would give these two majority against kal too. When did adam get a clear win against cap? What can I say, Superman IS awesome.

JakeTheBank
I would give these two majority against kal too. When did adam get a clear win against cap? What can I say, Superman IS awesome.

I wouldn't. His aggressive nature generally gives him an edge of sorts against Cap, but he's never outright beaten him without context of sorts. I'm not sure how that's relevant to this thread at all.

abhilegend
Karen's heat vision burned Black Adam for a moment.

Until he clapped his hands together and dismissed her like a feeb, that is.
That's because johns change power levels all the time. Hell she was restraining him in WWIII along with alan and he took out her with a clap when he was sharing his power with mary and billy. smh.

D-Block
Originally posted by Stoic
I have never believed this. I just don't see Teth, or CM beating Doomsday.

I always thought they could and wish DC would put CM or BA in a Doomsday storyline

abhilegend
You are seriously underestimating kara here jake. Check her respect thread, she has quite decent feats
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=466996

abhilegend
Originally posted by D-Block
I always thought they could and wish DC would put CM or BA in a Doomsday storyline
They would perform just as well as orion did, doomsday beats them senseless.

MF DELPH
I think Black Adam would go Justin Slayer on these two.

quanchi112
That means kal is above teth in terms of power. Disagree.

JakeTheBank
You are seriously underestimating kara here jake. Check her respect thread, she has quite decent feats
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=466996

I'm not underestimating her at all. She has great feats for her tier. Doesn't mean she alongside Karen would beat Black Adam when Black Adam has taken on Karen + various JSAers at once and beat them down.

And I wouldn't give SG and PG odds over Superman either.

Sr J-Bieb
That's because johns change power levels all the time. Hell she was restraining him in WWIII along with alan and he took out her with a clap when he was sharing his power with mary and billy. smh. She was holding him for a tiny bit. And she got her shit pushed in as well during that issue.

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by MF DELPH
I think Black Adam would go Justin Slayer on these two. thumb up

Nobody seems to have mentioned that magic would be an issue also.

D-Block
They would perform just as well as orion did, doomsday beats them senseless. Nah Either should do just as good as Supes, I don't think he should have beat Orion like he did.

D-Block
@Abhilegend and Quan Nice sigs

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
thumb up

Nobody seems to have mentioned that magic would be an issue also.

Oh yeah.. That actually completely slipped my mind!

cdtm
When did adam get a clear win against cap?

The Shazam mini that happened right after the Crisis, they traded punches, and Adam got the upper hand and just started beating him down, forcing Cap to change tactics and run for his life, and figure out a way to deal with him using his wits.

aztec
Black Adam.

I think your overestimating Black Adam, and underselling Pee Gee and Supergirl. When Black Adam faced the entire JSA in Geoff Johns run, you have to take into consideration the location, time and place. Prior to facing Teth, the JSA had to battle their way through the civilians, soldiers, Northwing, Brainwave, Eclipso and Atom Smasher. By the time they reached Black Adam they were exhausted.

Supergirl has also faced multiple teams of superheroes. When she went up against the Justice League, she outsmarted Flash and had the Martian in a choke hold. And this was before she had a good graps of her powers. Recently, she did well against Ultraman and knocked both Superwoman and Donna Troy effortlessly.

Powergirl on the other hand has K.O. Superman. You can argue that she was mind controlled and Clark was unaware. However, I haven't seen many superheroes ever done that. Also, don't forget her recent tangle with Wonder Woman. Although, Diana dominated in the end, she had enough firepower to send her to Canada. As far as Black Adam's concern, Pee Gee's done well against him. She was pounding his a** when Teth first came into power in Kahndaq.

Adam clearly outckashes the girls individually, but with their combine strength, speed, and durability they take the majority from him.

Colossus-Big C
Black Adam soloes

Do you see these two holding there own against the jsa teen titans martian manhunter etc?

Manhunter alone would probably solo

ColossusGrundy
If Adam wins, it proves he's gay.

HumbleServant
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.