Zeus vs King Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blue_beast
God of Olympus vs The King Thor good luck to both smile

Damborgson
Zeus

gogogadgetgo
As King Thor, Thor was actually almost acknowledged by the other pantheons as the head of Asgard and an equal. To bad he sucked at using his power and was stupid as hell.

Zeus would WTF pawn King Thor.

quanchi112
King Thor wins.

JakeTheBank
Depends on which King Thor. Early King Thor would likely lose. King Thor who had completely taken over Earth could make things interesting. King Thor w/Mjolnir even more so.

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Depends on which King Thor. Early King Thor would likely lose. King Thor who had completely taken over Earth could make things interesting. King Thor w/Mjolnir even more so. I'm thinking King Thor who took over earth with his hammer. That King Thor was great.

zopzop
Zeus stomps. It would take Thor with the FULL Odin Force and knowledge of how to use it to beat or stalemate Zeus.

ozz81
probably kt who defeats desak...

quanchi112
Originally posted by zopzop
Zeus stomps. It would take Thor with the FULL Odin Force and knowledge of how to use it to beat or stalemate Zeus. Thor has gone rounds with Zeus before and if you throw the one armed/one eyed nutjob at Zeus he better look out because the hammer is coming.

ozz81
^^ yeah true quann aggreed wasnt it also true in the classic JIM comic classic thor stalemated zues ???

Colossus-Big C
pre pak zeus (albeit sucked) has no sold mljonir strikes and even caught and breifly weilded mljonir in that fight with thor.

post pak zeus is a different story on top of that

zeus and odin brief scuffle
media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/2007259-untitled.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by ozz81
^^ yeah true quann aggreed wasnt it also true in the classic JIM comic classic thor stalemated zues ??? I think Zeus could win if he went all out pretty easily but to suggest Zeus walks all over a guy who took the destroyer's head off is pushing it.

janus77
Zeus, cooler and far more intelligent and probably a whole order more powerful too.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Zeus, cooler and far more intelligent and probably a whole order more powerful too. Based on what ?

janus77
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on what ?
careful scientific study and research. dissecting Thor reveals only .4 milligrams of cool, 3 and a half braincells and a rubber duckie.

Zeus on the otherhand is 7% Vol alcohol, dissecting him proved impossible as the lab technicians invariably ended up drunk, stoned and banging females.

anyway, that's the executive summary. I can produce the full pdf if you like?

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
careful scientific study and research. dissecting Thor reveals only .4 milligrams of cool, 3 and a half braincells and a rubber duckie.

Zeus on the otherhand is 7% Vol alcohol, dissecting him proved impossible as the lab technicians invariably ended up drunk, stoned and banging females.

anyway, that's the executive summary. I can produce the full pdf if you like? I see you're continuing to smoke cigarettes.

abhilegend
Zeus.

Uriel005
Zeus but I wouldn't say he has more raw power. Better usage and a calmer head as well as a far far greater willingness to use all of his abilities when called for unlike thor... who forgets he has magic... all the time.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Uriel005
Zeus but I wouldn't say he has more raw power. Better usage and a calmer head as well as a far far greater willingness to use all of his abilities when called for unlike thor... who forgets he has magic... all the time. Thor has a hammer Zeus does not.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.