Zues vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Zues at his peak vs

1.Regular superman
2.Superman prime
3.Superman 1 million
4.PC Superman

who takes this and why?

JakeTheBank
Zeus could actually beat all four.

D-Block
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Zeus could actually beat all four.

blue_beast
Stops at 3

Colossus-Big C
Pure Physical He can Demolish Hulk, with powers he can one shot hulk plus this

media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/2007259-untitled.jpg

carver9
Zeus clears this.

brownqk
Zeus

Don Corleone
Superman vs. Zues erm

blue_beast
for the people who say he clears it what are you basing your opinion on? what did he ever do for you to think he can outmatch such uber incarnations of superman who were toying with stars and planets like toys, first of all both prime and 1 Million are imune to magic so magic already isnt going to work on them, so whats left? zeus without his magic effective is what? he had a fight with thor for some time until he took him down and got knocked down by hercules before, what are his feats?

i just dont get it no matter what uber versions of superman will be brought and no matter what uber feats will be brought, even the fact they are imune to magic is brought but people just dont care because "ZUS IZ SKYFAZER" and it all that matters right? what feats does he have to put him over a high trans anyway?

carver9
Zeus wins.

quanchi112
Zeus.

Diesldude
Stops at 1. Superman gives him the DS treatment.

Diesldude
I am not kidding, here he tells zeus to shutup. Should be in pwnage thread...
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/pwndzeus.jpg

Here he tells the quint that he is in their league..

http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc462/Diesldude/IntheirRank.jpg

h1a8
2. Gives Zues hell
3. beats Zues handily (we are talking about Golden prime 1 million right?)

Lastly, the order is jacked up. It should be
1. Supes
2. Prime
3. PC Supes
4. Prime 1 million

iceman24567
Zeus could clear it magic would pwn most of them i see Prime doing the best actually erm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Stops at 1. Superman gives him the DS treatment. no expression

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Diesldude
Stops at 1. Superman gives him the DS treatment.

abhilegend
Could stop at 2 or 3 due to magic immunity. Otherwise clears it.

blue_beast
Originally posted by quanchi112
Zeus.

based on what exactly?

blue_beast
Originally posted by iceman24567
Zeus could clear it magic would pwn most of them i see Prime doing the best actually erm

Prime and 1 Million are imune to magic so thats not most of them thats half of them, both prime and 1 Million will beat him down IMO since magic doesnt have effect on them what else can zeus do to them? physically he is no match for them unless you got some feats for zeus to suggest otherwise

people here just amaze me seriously, i know Zeus got a beard and he is the king of olympus and he got cool aura and lightnings around him but once you get pass the age of 12 you should get over it, now as we know both prime and 1 Million are imune to magic so that means the major part of his abilities and his biggest guns wont work on them so whats left for zeus? on the otherhand prime and 1 Million got insane and much better feats than zeus to suggest they will stomp him, Come at me...

carver9
Zeus clears this.

blue_beast
Originally posted by carver9
Zeus clears this.

how exactly? magic aint working on prime and 1 million how exactly will zeus beat them? it takes a loonetic to say he can beat those guys with physical strength i am not even touching the speed department

iceman24567
Originally posted by blue_beast
how exactly? magic aint working on prime and 1 million how exactly will zeus beat them? it takes a loonetic to say he can beat those guys with physical strength i am not even touching the speed department LOL at magic not working on him fine Zeus just pummels him to death

iceman24567
Prime and 1 Million are imune to magic so thats not most of them thats half of them, both prime and 1 Million will beat him down IMO since magic doesnt have effect on them what else can zeus do to them? physically he is no match for them unless you got some feats for zeus to suggest otherwise

people here just amaze me seriously, i know Zeus got a beard and he is the king of olympus and he got cool aura and lightnings around him but once you get pass the age of 12 you should get over it, now as we know both prime and 1 Million are imune to magic so that means the major part of his abilities and his biggest guns wont work on them so whats left for zeus? on the otherhand prime and 1 Million got insane and much better feats than zeus to suggest they will stomp him, Come at me... Since you are one of the 1 million wankers i don't think anybody will care to go at you erm. Zeus likely clear

Colossus-Big C
for the people who say he clears it what are you basing your opinion on? what did he ever do for you to think he can outmatch such uber incarnations of superman who were toying with stars and planets like toys, first of all both prime and 1 Million are imune to magic so magic already isnt going to work on them, so whats left? zeus without his magic effective is what? he had a fight with thor for some time until he took him down and got knocked down by hercules before, what are his feats?

i just dont get it no matter what uber versions of superman will be brought and no matter what uber feats will be brought, even the fact they are imune to magic is brought but people just dont care because "ZUS IZ SKYFAZER" and it all that matters right? what feats does he have to put him over a high trans anyway?

These are recent comics
Hulk 621-zeus one shot kos hulk with a single lightning bolt
Hulk - 622- Zeus beats hulk to near death while using pure physical strength
Chaos war- an amped zeus (but the majority was his own power as confirmed by the writers own words) Rocked galactus with a single punch then one shotted
him
Fear Itself- Zeus and Odin engaged in a brief scuffle in another dimension which shook the earth

Colossus-Big C
http://thumbnails36.imagebam.com/11699/c9b9f8116981474.jpg
http://thumbnails14.imagebam.com/11699/cebe82116981507.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51363/1664737-incredible_hulks__622_013_super.jpg http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6210/chaoswar3009.jpg

Zeus mindraping the entire planet on a whim
http://thumbnails32.imagebam.com/13587/37b798135860136.jpg

The scuffle with odin
media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/2007259-untitled.jpg

blue_beast
LOL at magic not working on him fine Zeus just pummels him to death

can you prove zeus magic will work on them? it is stated that both prime and 1 million are imune to magic, prime proved his resistance by whitstanding mordu attacks and even zuriel attacks , prove zeus can hurt him when those failed, superman 1 million has 5 IMP blood in him and was stated to be resistant to any magic due to that unless you want to prove zeus is > 5 IMP resistance be my guest

how is he going to pummel them when he couldnt even pummel herc and thor Lol , for serious zeus will be dead if any of those studs go physical with him, both prime and 1 million will murder him and whipe their cape with his beard

blue_beast
Since you are one of the 1 million wankers i don't think anybody will care to go at you erm. Zeus likely clear

i am a wanker because i bring you facts you dont like so you just ignore and post all kind of smilies, it is you who actualy does the wanking over here for zeus

iceman24567
no expression ignored

blue_beast
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
These are recent comics
Hulk 621-zeus one shot kos hulk with a single lightning bolt
Hulk - 622- Zeus beats hulk to near death while using pure physical strength
Chaos war- an amped zeus (but the majority was his own power as confirmed by the writers own words) Rocked galactus with a single punch then one shotted
him
Fear Itself- Zeus and Odin engaged in a brief scuffle in another dimension which shook the earth

who cares if zeus raped hulk seriously hulk is nothing to those incarnations of superman, also let it be stated zeus used magic vs hulk while as i stated magic isnt going to work on prime and 1 million context my friend context.

chaos was is irrelevant since zeus was amped by the freakin chaos king this is a big fail to try and bring that as some kind of feat for zeus, you might wana say the things kismet superman achieved are feats for mainstream superman.

so what if zeus and odin had a brief scuffle, its only 1 punnel of them charging at each other thats it nothing more hell freakin wolverine could charge at odin does that means he is odin's equel? where is it stated it shook the earth? even if so once again magic which wont work on prime and 1 million, if you want to bring me zeus fighting them physically good luck with that seeing how zeus actually took some time to beat thor got knocked down by hercules and actually defeated by namor and she hulk.

blue_beast
no expression ignored

via versa

JakeTheBank
It's not just "magic" that Zeus brings to the table. He's a skyfather being, one stated and inferred to being a direct equal/rival/peer of Odin. Physically, he dominated the Hulk without much effort at all. And that's just with generic lightning punches. Prime shrugging off Black Adam's punches and a generic non-descript blast from Mordru as "tickling" doesn't make me think he can endure the full power of someone of Zeus' caliber. Hell, I think if Mordru invoked his full power on Prime, based on his feats, he'd beat his ass.

iceman24567
It's not just "magic" that Zeus brings to the table. He's a skyfather being, one stated and inferred to being a direct equal/rival/peer of Odin. Physically, he dominated the Hulk without much effort at all. And that's just with generic lightning punches. Prime shrugging off Black Adam's punches and a generic non-descript blast from Mordru as "tickling" doesn't make me think he can endure the full power of someone of Zeus' caliber. Hell, I think if Mordru invoked his full power on Prime, based on his feats, he'd beat his ass. Pretty much thumb up

Sr J-Bieb
The scuffle with odin
media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/2007259-untitled.jpg Can anyone more reputable (anyone else) confirm this?

Something looks off here...

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Can anyone more reputable (anyone else) confirm this?

Something looks off here...

They were arguing about what to do with the Serpent during Fear Itself. Odin wanted to nuke Earth basically, Zeus disagreed.

The implication was that they almost came to blows, but basically just violently yelled at each other, imho.

blue_beast
It's not just "magic" that Zeus brings to the table. He's a skyfather being, one stated and inferred to being a direct equal/rival/peer of Odin. Physically, he dominated the Hulk without much effort at all. And that's just with generic lightning punches. Prime shrugging off Black Adam's punches and a generic non-descript blast from Mordru as "tickling" doesn't make me think he can endure the full power of someone of Zeus' caliber. Hell, I think if Mordru invoked his full power on Prime, based on his feats, he'd beat his ass.

jake there is a lot of "i think" in your post, i dont want to sound rude but its not a matter of what you think its a matter of facts feats and overall abilities, its not even a question that prime is imune to magic, black adam, zuriel, mordru all failed to hurt him with magic there is no reason for zeus to be able.

you see thats my point look atyour post you are basically using the "he is a skyfather" argument, show me feats where are they? where are the feats to suggest he is odin's equel? odin doesnt engage in a long fight with thor he just one shots him, odin didnt get beat by namor and she hulk or knocked down by someone like hercules, odin has actual feats to be a skyfather elite , where are zeus feats?

everybody bringing zeus beating hulk but he used magic with that thats why hulk's healing factor wasnt working because those are magic charged punches, if hulk's healing factor worked the way it should he probably could give zeus a better fight , not saying he would win but it would be a longer fight.

as i said there are facts, prime and 1 million immunity to magic is a fact, them being superior to zeus by feats fact, people cant go and say zeus wins because he is a skyfather it doesnt work that way

iceman24567
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Can anyone more reputable (anyone else) confirm this?

Something looks off here... It wasn't a "scuffle" more like a loud argument among skyfathers

Sr J-Bieb
They were arguing about what to do with the Serpent during Fear Itself. Odin wanted to nuke Earth basically, Zeus disagreed.

The implication was that they almost came to blows, but basically just violently yelled at each other, imho. Originally posted by iceman24567
It wasn't a "scuffle" more like a loud argument among skyfathers

Thanks. Didn't pay too much attention to Fear Itself, but I knew anything Big C wrote should instantly be questioned

psycho gundam
haermm

CosmicComet
An argument that actually has clear implications of physicality behind it. Afterall, they aren't just standing, arms crossed yelling at each other are they? Zeus is wielding a lightning charged fist, and Odin is defending himself while wielding a weapon.

'Scuffle' is a fine word.

blue_beast
yep, like i said they were just looking like they are about the charge at each others throat but nothing physical never happened, aunt may could have done the same with odin , i also love the fact colossus said they were shaking the earth with their blows when clearly we didnt see anything like this

TheHulk
1.Regular superman-Zeus
2.Superman prime-Zeus
3.Superman 1 million-Superman
4.PC Superman-Zeus

Nihilist
All the Supes do far better than Hulk did.

MF DELPH
Which Zeus?

Colossus-Big C
yep, like i said they were just looking like they are about the charge at each others throat but nothing physical never happened, aunt may could have done the same with odin , i also love the fact colossus said they were shaking the earth with their blows when clearly we didnt see anything like this its in the darn scan i posted read the red print, "when skyfathers rage, the world trembles beneath them"

blue_beast
Originally posted by MF DELPH
Which Zeus?

zeus the masseuse smile

blue_beast
its in the darn scan i posted read the red print, "when skyfathers rage the world trembles beneath them"

Lol they didnt fight in that scan, that saying was just to portray what the stips and what can happen IF skyfather fight with rage, however nothing of this really happend no fight no world trembled so once again that was a big fail sorry

Colossus-Big C
it happend alright.

blue_beast
it happend alright.

prove it, prove there was a fight... sorry cant hear you what? you cant? because there was no fight?

did it say the world was trumbling? did it say they WERE fighting and the world trumble? what this scan does is portray a situation that COULD happen if they fought, it says when skyfathers rage thats what can happen, as i said before context my friend context and minimal understanding of the things you see and read smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.