Mordru vs Imperiex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at their peak who takes this and why?

quanchi112
Mordru wins.

Galan007
Imperiex. Easily.

zopzop
Wait. Imperiex over Mordu?

I thought people considered Infinite Man > Imperiex and Mordru beat Infinite Man no? So wouldn't Mordru own Imperiex?

Galan007
^ It was a shared feat. Mordru AND Glorith stole IM's power.

...Plus they had prep.

iceman24567
Imperiex operates on a higher level

kevdude
Originally posted by iceman24567
Imperiex operates on a higher level

thumb up

Mordru was a part of a team fighting just 1 Probe, and it was giving them trouble. No way alone he would have beat it. Imperiex kills him without effort. Imperiex is above them all.

Cogito
Originally posted by kevdude
thumb up

Mordru was a part of a team fighting just 1 Probe, and it was giving them trouble. No way alone he would have beat it. Imperiex kills him without effort. Imperiex is above them all.

I don't remember this. Scan? I'd look myself but I'm at work...

OneDumbG0
thumb up

Mordru was a part of a team fighting just 1 Probe, and it was giving them trouble. No way alone he would have beat it. Imperiex kills him without effort. Imperiex is above them all. I never know which Mordru (JSA or LOSH) is being discussed until someone starts pointing it out. thumb up

kevdude
Originally posted by Cogito
I don't remember this. Scan? I'd look myself but I'm at work...

Here you go!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/215/imageyvh.jpg/

Galan007
thumb up

Mordru was a part of a team fighting just 1 Probe, and it was giving them trouble. No way alone he would have beat it. Imperiex kills him without effort. Imperiex is above them all. Good catch. thumb up

But to be fair, it's highly unlikely that Mordru was at the peak of his power (=the specifications of this thread) when he fought the Probe. Imperiex still stomps, though.

kevdude
Originally posted by Galan007
Good catch. thumb up

But to be fair, it's highly unlikely that Mordru was at the peak of his power (=the specifications of this thread) when he fought the Probe. Imperiex still stomps, though.

Thanks. Yeah just giving some info about the Probes and how much it would take to bring 1 down.

Agreed.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Galan007
^ It was a shared feat. Mordru AND Glorith stole IM's power.

...Plus they had prep. IIRC Mordru stole it solo then split it with Glorith afterwards. I could be wrong though so if anyone has the actual scans I'd appreciate it.

Galan007
Mordru credited Glorith with helping attain IM's power (that's why they shared it.) Additionally, it was a very planned out act--they prepped for it.

I'd also like to add that, per Brainiac, after usurping the power of IM, Mordru and Glorith could have destroyed the universe and all its timelines in exactly 5.8 seconds. That is the level of power IM operates at.

BullwinkleMoose
Peak Mordru Wins.

As the Ruler of Sorceror World, Mordu controls alll magic, including all the magic used in the 5th Dimension. Since I think 5D Magic could beat Imperiex then Mordru wins (unless people think Imperiex > Mxy)

iceman24567
Originally posted by BullwinkleMoose
Peak Mordru Wins.

As the Ruler of Sorceror World, Mordu controls alll magic, including all the magic used in the 5th Dimension. Since I think 5D Magic could beat Imperiex then Mordru wins (unless people think Imperiex > Mxy) no expression

laughing Where do these people come from?

BullwinkleMoose
So you disagree that the Ruler of Sorceror's World controls the Magic in the 5D realm? Do you need to see the scan?

iceman24567
So you disagree that the Ruler of Sorceror's World controls the Magic in the 5D realm? Do you need to see the scan? You mean Legion of three Worlds? I own it loved it you are wrong erm

BullwinkleMoose
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/sw1j.jpg/

As Ruler of Sorcerors World, Mordru has dominion over all the powers that make up the 5D Dimension.

quanchi112
Imperiex is capable of more collateral destruction that doesn't mean he wins over LO3 Mordru.

iceman24567
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/sw1j.jpg/

As Ruler of Sorcerors World, Mordru has dominion over all the powers that make up the 5D Dimension. So now you have to show me where the hyperbole ends and the feats start?

BullwinkleMoose
So now you have to show me where the hyperbole ends and the feats start?

There are Tons of 5D Magic feats I could post unless you are suggesting that everyone in that scan is lying about where the 5D Magic comes from.

Is your disagreement that 5D Magic does not come from Sorcerors World or that the Ruler of Sorcerors World is Incompetent and unable to fulfill his role?

It is also debatable if saying where somethings power comes from is Hyperbole.

For example, saying that 5D Magic comes from Sorcerors World or that X Ability comes from the Source is quite different than a nebulous claim about someone having the power of millions of exploding suns

iceman24567
Nah i mean show me Mordru with imp level feats erm. You can't because he doesn't have any maybe he could have but he was disposed of by the Legion as usual. Mordru's greatest feat were pre crisis imo. Pre Zero hour, JSA, Legion of three worlds Mordru are mostly hype

OneDumbG0
^ thumb up Originally posted by iceman24567
So now you have to show me where the hyperbole ends and the feats start? Using this for future reference.

blue_beast
Nah i mean show me Mordru with imp level feats erm. You can't because he doesn't have any maybe he could have but he was disposed of by the Legion as usual. Mordru's greatest feat were pre crisis imo. Pre Zero hour, JSA, Legion of three worlds Mordru are mostly hype

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.