Umar vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

janus77
How would this go?
If current WW is too weak, then use classic WW and if that seems too weak, then add in all of her much talked about gear.

so, three 'scenarios' if you will:
1) Current WW
2) Classic WW
3) Classic WW plus paraphernalia

Fight in the Dark Dimension. Kill/KO = victory.

guy222
umar

janus77
hey, thanks for replying.

I've never seen Umar actually fight, I guess she's more of a Dr. Strange character than the comics I read/peruse.

Who does she normally go up against?

guy222
u got it buddy

how r u

she's faught clea, strange and her brother dormy

Q99
Hm, the thing about mages vs WW, is the lasso can shut 'em down.

So WW does have some chance, if she can lasso 'er.

carver9
Originally posted by janus77
hey, thanks for replying.

I've never seen Umar actually fight, I guess she's more of a Dr. Strange character than the comics I read/peruse.

Who does she normally go up against?

She is above Strange by a good margin. From what I read and seen of her,she is more powerful than Dormammu.

JakeTheBank
1.) Umar
2.) Probably Umar, but Diana is catered to fighting foes like this.
3.) Diana.

Mshinu
Umar rapes WW.

janus77
Originally posted by carver9
She is above Strange by a good margin. From what I read and seen of her,she is more powerful than Dormammu.
wow, oh... guess this thread's a bit redundant then.

Just picked her because she seemed powerful and looked quite tasty. Only seen her in Hulk Heart Of The Monster.

janus77
OK, sorry... didn't intend to make it spite or anything silly.

If WW stands no chance, then best just close this thread.

zopzop
Well Current and Classic WW straight up lose. I don't know anything about Classic WW plus paraphernalia but since the stips say the fight takes place in the Dark Dimension, there's a good chance even that version of WW gets stomped hard.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
1.) Umar
2.) Probably Umar, but Diana is catered to fighting foes like this.
3.) Diana.

This. I might even give Diana the second one.

Glorificus
Umar stomps in all 3.

Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Spite.
2) Umar breaks her.
3) Depends on what Diana has. More physical strength and an axe won't do anything against Umar from what I've read.

Q99
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
1) Spite.
2) Umar breaks her.
3) Depends on what Diana has. More physical strength and an axe won't do anything against Umar from what I've read.

Yea, her best weapon remains the lasso. Armor and a lot more toughness and strength matters a lot against most foes, but against Umar it's not going to be about that too much.

Still, all those buffs might give her more time to use the lasso.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.