Thanos/Darkseid/Superboy Prime vs Zeus/Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Pre reboot Darkseid.

Zeus and Odin is PISSED.

Can the duo take out the team?

SquallX
So where talking Final Crisis Darkseid?

quanchi112
Team Thanos wins.

carver9
Originally posted by SquallX
So where talking Final Crisis Darkseid?

Average Darkseid.

Diesldude
Team 1- Thanos is the weak link.

SquallX
Originally posted by carver9
Average Darkseid.

Now is this early 90's Darkseid or 00's Darkseid? Yes, the era does matter. Early 90's Darkseid didn't job as much as 00's Darkseid.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Diesldude
Team 1- Thanos is the weak link. So you're saying a guy who submits to Superman and two paneled by DD is stronger than Thanos ? Seriously ?

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you're saying a guy who submits to Superman and two paneled by DD is stronger than Thanos ? Seriously ?

Everyone submits to Superman at one point.

In one story, a powerful cosmic being asked Superman to leave Earth behind and become like him/her.

carver9
Thanos is the strongest on his team imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Everyone submits to Superman at one point.

In one story, a powerful cosmic being asked Superman to leave Earth behind and become like him/her. Thanos hasn't submitted to Superman. Spectre hasn't. Nekron hasn't. You get the picture.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Diesldude
Thanos is the weak link.

thumb up

The real Skyfathers win...

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up

The real Skyfathers win... Odin never defeated Thanos in their first fight and Thanos has been upgraded. Do you have a point ?

TheLordofMurder
Odin never defeated Thanos in their first fight and Thanos has been upgraded. Do you have a point ?

Semantics...

Thanos got beat up...

The only real difference between the two is wether or not you give up...

Take an azz whipping and give up=defeated.
Take an azz whipping and dont give up=beaten up.

Thanos got beat up...

quanchi112
Semantics...

Thanos got beat up...

The only real difference between the two is wether or not you give up...

Take an azz whipping and give up=defeated.
Take an azz whipping and dont give up=beaten up.

Thanos got beat up... Thanos wasn't beaten. Thanos has been upgraded. The guy tanked a cc level of power. Thanos is unkillable. Thanos would mop the floor with either Zeus or Odin.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos wasn't beaten. Thanos has been upgraded. The guy tanked a cc level of power. Thanos is unkillable. Thanos would mop the floor with either Zeus or Odin.

He was beaten up...

Look at him on his hands and knees in the dirt struggling to get to his feet; Odin is shinny and perfectly fine...

I know it galls you that Thanos got beat up, but anyone can take an azz whippin...even Thanos of Titan!

smile

TheLordofMurder
Thanos would mop the floor with either Zeus or Odin.

Speculation...

At the moment, the score card reads 1-0 in favor of Odin...

Until they have a rematch, that 1-0 score in favor of Odin stands unblemished...

quanchi112
He was beaten up...

Look at him on his hands and knees in the dirt struggling to get to his feet; Odin is shinny and perfectly fine...

I know it galls you that Thanos got beat up, but anyone can take an azz whippin...even Thanos of Titan!

smile Thanos took more damage due to Odin breaking out his weapon. That's irrelevant to current I tank cc level blasts without a mark unkillable Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos took more damage due to Odin breaking out his weapon. That's irrelevant to current I tank cc level blasts without a mark unkillable Thanos.

He might be unkillable, but he can still be beaten up as he was in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25!

So what if Odin pulled out his weapon; a beat down is a beat down and Thanos got a beat down in that fight...

quanchi112
He might be unkillable, but he can still be beaten up as he was in Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25!

So what if Odin pulled out his weapon; a beat down is a beat down and Thanos got a beat down in that fight... That's irrelevant to the upgraded Thanos.

Odin on his home court needed a weapon to gain a small advantage but that doesn't pertain to current Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
That's irrelevant to the upgraded Thanos.

Odin on his home court needed a weapon to gain a small advantage but that doesn't pertain to current Thanos.

It does until proven otherwise on panel...

Anything else is pure speculation...

At the moment, Odin holds a 1-0 advantage over Thanos...

quanchi112
It does until proven otherwise on panel...

Anything else is pure speculation...

At the moment, Odin holds a 1-0 advantage over Thanos... Thanos came back with the power to kill unkillables. He showed he was more durable since Gamora's blade broke off his skin. Thanos tanked a cc blast without a mark.

Odin has never defeated Thanos despite relying on a weapon.

Thanos would dominate him.

TheLordofMurder
Number of times Thanos has been beaten up by Odin: 1
Number of times Odin has been beaten up by Thanos: 0

Odin wins until proven otherwise...

SquallX
Thanos hasn't submitted to Superman. Spectre hasn't. Nekron hasn't. You get the picture.

Why in the blue Hell would Thanos submit to a character that he never met, a character that's from a different company?

Spectre has called Superman a friend more than once, and he has nothing but respect for him.

Nekron and Superman never had a 1on1 fight, and they hardly interacted with each other. Why? Blackness was Green Lantern arc, feat. Superman.

TheLordofMurder
Odin has never defeated Thanos despite relying on a weapon.

Thanos would dominate him.

Odin may not have defeated Thanos, but he has beaten him up; Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25 demostrates that...

You saying Thanos would dominate Odin is speculation until they have a rematch on panel...

Odin 1....Thanos 0.

quanchi112
Number of times Thanos has been beaten up by Odin: 1
Number of times Odin has been beaten up by Thanos: 0

Odin wins until proven otherwise... Odin never defeated him despite having home field and a weapon.Originally posted by SquallX
Why in the blue Hell would Thanos submit to a character that he never met, a character that's from a different company?

Spectre has called Superman a friend more than once, and he has nothing but respect for him.

Nekron and Superman never had a 1on1 fight, and they hardly interacted with each other. Why? Blackness was Green Lantern arc, feat. Superman. So your point is irrelevant and doesn't apply to many other dc characters either.

Spectre has also had different hosts and went nuts and killed him before.

Superman actually worked with Nekron and was a nonfactor so you are clearly wrong.

quanchi112
Odin may not have defeated Thanos, but he has beaten him up; Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25 demostrates that...

You saying Thanos would dominate Odin is speculation until they have a rematch on panel...

Odin 1....Thanos 0. Due to not being defeated while far weaker than the avatar of death upgrade. If odin can't beat a weaker Thanos there's no chance he can beat a much stronger Thanos. Logic 101.

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi

Odin beat Thanos up; the only reason why Thanos wasnt defeated was because he didnt give up despite being beat up...

Heres my evidence that Thanos got beat up; see that guy in the dirt on his hands and knees?

Yeah, the one with the torn uniform from getting beat up...his name is Thanos!

smile

TheLordofMurder
Due to not being defeated while far weaker than the avatar of death upgrade. If odin can't beat a weaker Thanos there's no chance he can beat a much stronger Thanos. Logic 101.

He did beat Thanos up and until they have an on panel rematch, the score card will forever read 1-0 in favor of Odin...

quanchi112
@Quanchi

Odin beat Thanos up; the only reason why Thanos wasnt defeated was because he didnt give up despite being beat up...

Heres my evidence that Thanos got beat up; see that guy in the dirt on his hands and knees?

Yeah, the one with the torn uniform from getting beat up...his name is Thanos!

smile You can keep posting as many pics as you want. Thanos didn't yield and wasn't defeated despite not trying to kill him. Odin admitted he wanted to kill him. More powerful Thanos wins, easily.

TheLordofMurder
You can keep posting as many pics as you want. Thanos didn't yield and wasn't defeated despite not trying to kill him. Odin admitted he wanted to kill him. More powerful Thanos wins, easily.

Thanos didnt yeild, but he was beaten up! smile

1-0 Odin until they have an on panel rematch; all else is pure speculation...speculation which holds no weight.

Since your memory of the fight is foggy, let me show you the Mad Titan on his hands and knees in the dirt struggling to get up once again:

Stoic
Thanos did admit to being beaten by Odin if I am not mistaken. This was when he had to resort to drugging Odin in order to retrieve the Map of All unending or whatever the heck the map was called that Odin had within his scepter. The idea that Thanos could not physically take the map without subterfuge, and his admittance of being defeated on panel, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Odin was the victor.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure that if what happened between the two on panel was reversed, and Thanos looked to be the dominant combatant (which he did not), that it would have been translated to a stomp, instead of a match, in Thanos' favor by his staunch supporters.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Stoic
Besides that, I'm pretty sure that if what happened between the two on panel was reversed, and Thanos looked to be the dominant combatant (which he did not), that it would have been translated to a stomp, instead of a match, in Thanos' favor by his staunch supporters.

thumb up

quanchi112
Thanos didnt yeild, but he was beaten up! smile

1-0 Odin until they have an on panel rematch; all else is pure speculation...speculation which holds no weight.

Since your memory of the fight is foggy, let me show you the Mad Titan on his hands and knees in the dirt struggling to get up once again: Odin had a slight edge due to a weapon. Should I type slower because I've already stated this.

Odin didn't win a match. But since Odin never defeated a weaker Thanos logic makes speculation silly since he's a lot more powerful and more durable. Odin recently headbutted himself into submission.

quanchi112
Thanos did admit to being beaten by Odin if I am not mistaken. This was when he had to resort to drugging Odin in order to retrieve the Map of All unending or whatever the heck the map was called that Odin had within his scepter. The idea that Thanos could not physically take the map without subterfuge, and his admittance of being defeated on panel, proves beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Odin was the victor.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure that if what happened between the two on panel was reversed, and Thanos looked to be the dominant combatant (which he did not), that it would have been translated to a stomp, instead of a match, in Thanos' favor by his staunch supporters. That was a clone and what we see on panel we didn't see a winner.

This thread pertains to current Thanos anyway, guy.

TheLordofMurder
@Quanchi...

The pimp slap!! Do you remember a pimp slap in the Thanos/Odin fight?

If you are on the recieving end of a pimp slap in a fight, you officially got beaten up in that fight...

Tell me Quan, who was on the recieving end of a pimp slap in the following pic?

quanchi112
@Quanchi...

The pimp slap!! Do you remember a pimp slap in the Thanos/Odin fight?

If you are on the recieving end of a pimp slap in a fight, you officially got beaten up in that fight...

Tell me Quan, who was on the recieving end of a pimp slap in the following pic? Odin didn't win and this doesn't pertain to current Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
Odin had a slight edge due to a weapon. Should I type slower because I've already stated this.

Odin didn't win a match. But since Odin never defeated a weaker Thanos logic makes speculation silly since he's a lot more powerful and more durable. Odin recently headbutted himself into submission.

Thanos was not defeated because he didnt give up!

He still got his azz whipped though; do you not remember the pic of Thanos on his hands and knees in the dirt struggling to get to his feet before an Odin that was merciful enough to allow a fallen enemy the chance to get up?

I remember that pic well...infact, heres the scan:

quanchi112
Thanos was not defeated because he didnt give up!

He still got his azz whipped though; do you not remember the pic of Thanos on his hands and knees in the dirt struggling to get to his feet before an Odin that was merciful enough to allow a fallen enemy the chance to get up?

I remember that pic well...infact, heres the scan: Thanos didn't get his ass whipped. He was fine after their fight. He didn't need any medical attention.

TheLordofMurder
Odin didn't win and this doesn't pertain to current Thanos.

Odin beat him up and pimp slapped him in the process; Odin scored style points!

And it does pertain to this thread; Odin holds a 1-0 advantage over Thanos until proven otherwise on panel...

Until something proves otherwise, Odin beats Thanos up yet again...

quanchi112
Odin beat him up and pimp slapped him in the process; Odin scored style points!

And it does pertain to this thread; Odin holds a 1-0 advantage over Thanos until proven otherwise on panel...

Until something proves otherwise, Odin beats Thanos up yet again... Odin never defeated him. Not once. You need to prove Odin won and since you made the claim the burden is on you.

Stoic
That was a clone and what we see on panel we didn't see a winner.

This thread pertains to current Thanos anyway, guy.

Wasn't the clone said to be as powerful as the original? Heck the Warrior clone was said to be several times more powerful then the original wasn't he?

So basically, you saying that this is current Thanos means that he would defeat Odin, when there is no proof to support this? I think it best to wait and see, and that's only if Thanos is ever seen again right? The only thing that we can go on is that Odin had gotten the better of Thanos in their battle, and even when Thanos launched a counter attack, it did nothing to hurt Odin in the least. Odin did seem to have an effect on Thanos to say the least. this is based on the comic that LOM keeps posting.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos didn't get his ass whipped. He was fine after their fight. He didn't need any medical attention.

He did get his azz whipped; Odin literally beat him into the dirt and had him on his hands and knees...

And the only reason he didnt go to the hospital after the fight is because he was too prideful to do so; he was probaly short on cash as well...

abhilegend
Odin beat down thanos./debate.

TheLordofMurder
Odin never defeated him. Not once. You need to prove Odin won and since you made the claim the burden is on you.

My point is that Odin beat him up; Odin beat Thanos into the concrete and had his groggy (with blurred vision) on his hands and knees...

Thats what happens to someone who has been beaten up; Thanos was that person that was beat up...

Heres my evidence right here:

quanchi112
Wasn't the clone said to be as powerful as the original? Heck the Warrior clone was said to be several times more powerful then the original wasn't he?

So basically, you saying that this is current Thanos means that he would defeat Odin, when there is no proof to support this? I think it best to wait and see, and that's only if Thanos is ever seen again right? The only thing that we can go on is that Odin had gotten the better of Thanos in their battle, and even when Thanos launched a counter attack, it did nothing to hurt Odin in the least. Odin did seem to have an effect on Thanos to say the least. this is based on the comic that LOM keeps posting. No, he wasn't. Stoic you need to do your research you just keep asking questions.

What does the warrior clone have to do with this clone ? Honestly.

Thanos dominated Lord Mar-vell, tanked a cc level blast without a scratch, and killed unkillable beings. If you don't think he wins that's fine but you admitted you want him to lose which means objectivity is impossible here.

TheLordofMurder
Heres the evidence:

quanchi112
He did get his azz whipped; Odin literally beat him into the dirt and had him on his hands and knees...

And the only reason he didnt go to the hospital after the fight is because he was too prideful to do so; he was probaly short on cash as well... Irrelevant to thread. Thanos didn't lose also.

My point is that Odin beat him up; Odin beat Thanos into the concrete and had his groggy (with blurred vision) on his hands and knees...

Thats what happens to someone who has been beaten up; Thanos was that person that was beat up...

Heres my evidence right here: Thanos didn't lose. You claimed he did. Asking someone to give up means you didn't win otherwise why ask the question.

TheLordofMurder
No, he wasn't. Stoic you need to do your research you just keep asking questions.

Thanos dominated Lord Mar-vell, tanked a cc level blast without a scratch, and killed unkillable beings. If you don't think he wins that's fine but you admitted you want him to lose which means objectivity is impossible here.

But you only want Thanos to win and cant admit when he loses; you are the least objective person in this thread as a result...

quanchi112
But you only want Thanos to win and cant admit when he loses; you are the least objective person in this thread as a result... You admitted you believe I don't go into threads where he loses which means the threads I do enter I am being objective. smile

TheLordofMurder
Irrelevant to thread. Thanos didn't lose also.

Thanos didn't lose. You claimed he did. Asking someone to give up means you didn't win otherwise why ask the question.

Listen closely to my words:

Defeated: azz whipped and submitting...
Beaten up: azz whipped and not submitting...

My point is that Thanos got beat up by Odin; Warlock and the Infinity Watch supports my statement...

quanchi112
Listen closely to my words:

Defeated: azz whipped and submitting...
Beaten up: azz whipped and not submitting...

My point is that Thanos got beat up by Odin; Warlock and the Infinity Watch supports my statement... I never disputed Thanos was losing the fight my point was he didn't lose. I am being objective you aren't. smile

TheLordofMurder
You admitted you believe I don't go into threads where he loses which means the threads I do enter I am being objective. smile

I didnt admit that at all...

I admit that you are incredibly biased towards Thanos...I freely admit that.

I also freely admit that your incredible bias towards Thanos blinds you to things that are obvious to others pertaining to the Mad Titan...such as the azz whipping he took at the hands of Odin, the ALL-FATHER of Asgard!

smile

TheLordofMurder
I never disputed Thanos was losing the fight my point was he didn't lose. I am being objective you aren't. smile

I am being very objective...

My point is that Thanos got beat up; you continue to try to fight against that stance...and you are in error for doing so.

quanchi112
I didnt admit that at all...

I admit that you are incredibly biased towards Thanos...I freely admit that.

I also freely admit that your incredible bias towards Thanos blinds you to things that are obvious to others pertaining to the Mad Titan...such as the azz whipping he took at the hands of Odin, the ALL-FATHER of Asgard!

smile See this always turns into an obsession with you. You are consumed with me and my opinion and aren't looking at the facts. Thanos didn't lose. Thanos took more damage but never lost. That's objectivity at it's finest. If I was truly biased wouldn't I claim Thanos was stomping Odin ? You really don't make any sense. I argue by what the comics give me you don't.

quanchi112
I am being very objective...

My point is that Thanos got beat up; you continue to try to fight against that stance...and you are in error for doing so. Thanos was losing but hadn't been defeated yet so quit acting like Thanos lost. He didn't.

TheLordofMurder
See this always turns into an obsession with you. You are consumed with me and my opinion and aren't looking at the facts. Thanos didn't lose. Thanos took more damage but never lost. That's objectivity at it's finest. If I was truly biased wouldn't I claim Thanos was stomping Odin ? You really don't make any sense. I argue by what the comics give me you don't.

I am definitely looking at the facts...

And the fact is that Odin beat Thanos into the dirt, had him on his hands and knees, and had mercy on a fallen opponent...

Thanos was on the recieving end of the beat down that got him into that situation...

That is exactly what happened on panel...that is objectiveity at its finest.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Thanos was losing but hadn't been defeated yet so quit acting like Thanos lost. He didn't.

I didnt say he lost; stop putting words into my mouth...

I said he got beat up; Warlock and the Infinity Watch supports my observation that Thanos got beat up...

Remember...

Defeated: azz whipped and submit...
Beat up: azz whipped and not submit...

Thanos got beat up by Odin...

thumb up

quanchi112
I am definitely looking at the facts...

And the fact is that Odin beat Thanos into the dirt, had him on his hands and knees, and had mercy on a fallen opponent...

Thanos was on the recieving end of the beat down that got him into that situation...

That is exactly what happened on panel...that is objectiveity at its finest.

thumb up You are exaggerating and the end result is Thanos didn't lose.

quanchi112
I didnt say he lost; stop putting words into my mouth...

I said he got beat up; Warlock and the Infinity Watch supports my observation that Thanos got beat up...

Remember...

Defeated: azz whipped and submit...
Beat up: azz whipped and not submit...

Thanos got beat up by Odin...

thumb up When you say Odin 1 Thanos 0 that means a loss. Maybe you just aren't even aware of what you are saying but a fight where Odin failed to win against a much weaker Thanos isn't proof he beats a much more powerful version.

TheLordofMurder
You are exaggerating and the end result is Thanos didn't lose.

I am not exaggerating, Thanos was beaten down (to his hands and knees) by Odin...

You dont remember what happened?

Well here...let me refresh your memory:

quanchi112
I am not exaggerating, Thanos was beaten down (to his hands and knees) by Odin...

Well here...let me refresh your memory: Yes, Thanos was singed and rose to his feet to continue. People intervened and saved Odin's life.

TheLordofMurder
When you say Odin 1 Thanos 0 that means a loss. Maybe you just aren't even aware of what you are saying but a fight where Odin failed to win against a much weaker Thanos isn't proof he beats a much more powerful version.

I'll repost what I said since you have a problem with short term memory; you might want to get yourself checked out btw:

Number of times Odin has beaten up Thanos: 1
Number of times Thanos has beaten up Odin: 0

So yeah...1-0 in favor of Odin.

carver9

Well here...let me refresh your memory:

laughing out loud

Quan ability to get to people are insane. You have to be patient with Quan. That's the only way to defeat him...by making him defeat himself.

TheLordofMurder
Yes, Thanos was singed and rose to his feet to continue. People intervened and saved Odin's life.

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
So Quanchi...

Thanos was going to get off the ground and COMPLETELY turn the tide of the battle...eh?

laughing out loud

Objective my azz....

laughing out loud

Stoic
No, he wasn't. Stoic you need to do your research you just keep asking questions.

What I said has no bearing on the fact that Odin defeated Thanos, and he did it in convincing fashion. You keep bringing up the CC when the only thing that we know for sure about it is that it was on it's very last legs, and not at its most powerful.

Let's look at a time line of events.

1. Thanos at the time of getting hit by the CC was said to be in a weakened state, and no text was written on what percentage of power out of 100% optimal power that he was at.

2. In that same weakened state, he was unable to put a mark or blemish on America's Shield, while other Sky Fathter lever characters were able to reduce it to pieces, and even rumple it <-- (Thor's feat).

3. A CC was unable to do what Drax's grenades were able to do even after the CC blast. This should lead anyone to believe with a logical and unbiased frame of mind that the CC blast was far less than the grenade blast thar turned Thanos into bones.

Based on the above evidence the CC blast wasn't as powerful as the grenades, and I'm pretty sure that Odin would remain unharmed by those same grenades.

What did Lord Mar-Vell do to deserve being placed on such a high plateau?

This is what I see that makes Mar-Vell so praised.

1. he destroyed a vessel of the Magus, but did not kill him, because Magus was just seen fighting the Annihilators. mar-Vell also hit the Magus when he was not expecting to be hit.

2. Mar-Vell broke the Surfers board, and nearly had his way with Nova Prime. The question is how did he do this? Did he physically break the board, and physically own Nova? No, they were hit with magic, so we still have not truly found out how strong Mar-Vell was, although we know that he touted quite a bit of power.

3. How many people below the Surfer has broken his board? Terrax did it during the Defenders vs Offenders. I realize that he did it to an inept Surfer, but try proving that the construct (board) was any less resilient that the one that Mar-Vell disrupted.

Thanos fought Lord Mar-Vell on a physical level, and subdued him. This still does not tell anyone how strong Mar-Vell was, just that he was not equal to Thanos' strength level. A level that was incapable of doing to America's Shield what a Sky Father level character was able to do.

Thanos could not die, well neither can Mr. Immortal, or Lobo. Does this mean that they can take on guys above their stations? No it simply means that they can not die, and would be imprisoned as a means of resolving them as a problem.

Thanos received a baneful touch, that could destroy the Cancerverse inhabitants. How does this amount to him being given a means to defeat someone above his station? It does not.

abhilegend
Cable also broke surfer's board.

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

Quan ability to get to people are insane. You have to be patient with Quan. That's the only way to defeat him...by making him defeat himself.

I have already broken Quan just as I did in a thread involving Thanos and Doom; I have already reduced him into a blatant liar (at the top of this page he stated that the others saved Odins life from Thanos...lol!!!!)...

Quanchi has lost to me yet again...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
I'll repost what I said since you have a problem with short term memory; you might want to get yourself checked out btw:

Number of times Odin has beaten up Thanos: 1
Number of times Thanos has beaten up Odin: 0

So yeah...1-0 in favor of Odin. Thanos didn't lose and he needed a weapon to do so. In closing until you beat the man( Thanos) you aren't the man.

So Quanchi...

Thanos was going to get off the ground and COMPLETELY turn the tide of the battle...eh?

laughing out loud

Objective my azz....

laughing out loud What would have happened next is speculation either way. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

laughing out loud

laughing out loud Concede away.

DarkSaint85
Thanos didn't lose and he needed a weapon to do so.

Just a quick question (I don't want to get involved, but I just wanted to know):

In your statement, what did 'he' (I'm assuming you mean Odin by 'he') need a weapon to do?

quanchi112
What I said has no bearing on the fact that Odin defeated Thanos, and he did it in convincing fashion. You keep bringing up the CC when the only thing that we know for sure about it is that it was on it's very last legs, and not at its most powerful.

Let's look at a time line of events. Odin didn't in fact defeat Thanos. If he did he wouldn't stop to ask him if he would yield. When someone is beaten and ready to go on for more that means they haven't lost. This should be common sense but then again you admitted you want Thanos to lose so you see losses when theydidn't even occur.

I can't wait to walk you through this like an adult grabs a childs hand I will lead you through.

1.We don't always have the luxury of hearing what percentage a certain device or so is at when it connects the implication was clear. Very, very powerful and it was needed against Thanos. You can ignore history and the implications since you want Thanos to lose. You admitted it. You aren't objective.

2.So ? When has Thor torn it to pieces ? Was that even canon ? Do you even know what you are talking about ? Odin isn't as durable as cap's shield anyway. It was one attack which didn't seem to faze Thanos.

3.Thanos was weakened after the mindlock and cc blast. This was further reiterated throughout the comic and it was made painfully obvious when mere gunfire drove him back. Previously it didn't even make him flinch in gotg 25. Pay attention to the dialogue more often this is getting rather embarrassing for you.

No, Thanos was weakened. Do you know what weakened means ? Don't use words like logical if you don't know what words like weakened even mean.

Lord Mar-vell oneshotted Magus to death. Mar-vell treated the Surfer and Nova like minor irritants. Nova has with help killed Annihilus and the Surfer has survived a feat which Galactus even marveled at against Tenebrous and Aegis. That's mighty impressive to laugh these two off if T and A failed to do so and were defeated just by the Surfer.
In the comic he was dead. That's what happened. If there has been a retcon since this I am unaware. If a bullet hits me when I am expecting it will it cause less damage ? Please make some sense.
Mar-vell like most other characters have access to their powers. Thanos was strong enough to negate his powers/formidability. That's called massive strength to manhandle someone well above top tier with ease while weakened. I can see why you want Thanos to lose. He's the biggest/baddest wolf in all of comics.
He didn't just break the board. Terrax has been crushed by the Surfer before so please try to look at the big picture not a small window where you ignore the rest.
Nova tried to use his speed and this was negated by Mar-vell's powers. Not the case against mighty Thanos. Thor has never destroyed Cap's shield in any canon book I am aware of. Odin and Zeus aren't as durable as the shield. laughing out loud
Mr. Immortal and Lobo can't knock Galactus on his ass, defeat a power gem mad Thor, rock the Surfer like he's a punk, defeat a cube being in the Maker with ease, or knock Tyrant on his ass. These are all preupgrade so your comparison is pathetic and doesn't look at the power feats Thanos has been capable of since time began.
That's incorrect he was powerful enough to do so. He was the avatar of death which means he had the power to do so. You are either powerful enough to do so or you aren't. Thanos is.

Thanos is above them in terms of station. I win.

Naija boy
Team 2 definitely

quanchi112
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Just a quick question (I don't want to get involved, but I just wanted to know):

In your statement, what did 'he' (I'm assuming you mean Odin by 'he') need a weapon to do? Gain an advantage in the fight.

TheLordofMurder
I have already broken Quan just as I did in a thread involving Thanos and Doom; I have already reduced him into a blatant liar (at the top of this page he stated that the others saved Odins life from Thanos...lol!!!!)...

Happy Dance

thumb up

You have already (a mere four pages in) started with the blatant lying in the defense of Thanos; in the thread involving Doom vs Thanos, it took far longer than this to break you...

But nevertheless, I am now formally accepting your lie as a concession of Odins superiority over Thanos; heres the pic once again incase you have forgotten the butt whippin Odin gave Thanos:

quanchi112
thumb up

You have already (a mere four pages in) started with the blatant lying in the defense of Thanos; in the thread involving Doom vs Thanos, it took far longer than this to break you...

But nevertheless, I am now formally accepting your lie as a concession of Odins superiority over Thanos; heres the pic once again incase you have forgotten the butt whippin Odin gave Thanos: I called it as objective as I could. Odin gained a slight advantage when he brought out his weapon which Thanos waded through. Thanos wanted to continue but the fight was stopped with no winner. Quit bringing up previous threads I hurt your feelings in.

TheLordofMurder
I called it as objective as I could. Odin gained a slight advantage when he brought out his weapon which Thanos waded through. Thanos wanted to continue but the fight was stopped with no winner. Quit bringing up previous threads I hurt your feelings in.

Yeah, you called it as objective as you could...which isnt objective at all...you lack the ability to speak out loud the words "Thanos loses," so you have no credibility as pertains this topic.

Sure, Thanos wanted to continue...he wanted to attempt to redeem himself after being smashed face first into in the ground by a superior opponent who beat him up; evidently Odin hurt his feelings...

As for that previous thread, should I link your lies to this one for all to see?

smile

TheLordofMurder
Yes, Thanos was singed and rose to his feet to continue. People intervened and saved Odin's life.

You called it like you saw it...eh?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Yeah, you called it as objective as you could...which isnt objective at all...you lack the ability to speak out loud the words "Thanos loses," so you have no credibility as pertains this topic.

Sure, Thanos wanted to continue...he wanted to attempt to redeem himself after being smashed face first into in the ground by a superior opponent who beat him up; evidently Odin hurt his feelings...

As for that previous thread, should I link your lies to this one for all to see?

smile You stated I won't enter threads where you claimed I thought Thanos loses thus validating the threads I do enter as being objective.

Thanos was singed. That's all that occurred to him after a lengthy battle on Odin's home turf. That's a stunning durability eat one of which he wasn't even there for Odin's head. He's more powerful today as well.

You seem quite obsessed with me in particular. You have gone from creating threads all tailored towards Thanos and now since that has failed you want to bump older threads. You need to have more fun posting not hold onto these vendettas against me. You won't beat me. No one can.

TheLordofMurder
You stated I won't enter threads where you claimed I thought Thanos loses thus validating the threads I do enter as being objective.

Thanos was singed. That's all that occurred to him after a lengthy battle on Odin's home turf. That's a stunning durability eat one of which he wasn't even there for Odin's head. He's more powerful today as well.

You seem quite obsessed with me in particular. You have gone from creating threads all tailored towards Thanos and now since that has failed you want to bump older threads. You need to have more fun posting not hold onto these vendettas against me. You won't beat me. No one can.

I have caused you to blatantly lie; you have already lost as a result...

And its plain as day for all to see...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
I have caused you to blatantly lie; you have already lost as a result...

And its plain as day for all to see...

Happy Dance What have I lied about ?

basilisk
Zeus and Odin would be able to take down Thanos and Superboy Prime (regular?) with a good margin of comfort. So this battle comes down to what Darkseid brings besides the handy advantage of 3 vs 2, but I've seen so many different levels for this guy it can go either way. Also, if this is the amped Prime I suppose that is an added level of difficulty.

I'd go with team 2 for a majority but only because Darkseid is a mess.

quanchi112
You called it like you saw it...eh?

laughing out loud What happened on panel I restated fact I said I speculated what was going to happen next. Anyone who gives an opinion on what happens next is speculating. smile

Stoic
Odin didn't in fact defeat Thanos. If he did he wouldn't stop to ask him if he would yield. When someone is beaten and ready to go on for more that means they haven't lost. This should be common sense but then again you admitted you want Thanos to lose so you see losses when theydidn't even occur.

I can't wait to walk you through this like an adult grabs a childs hand I will lead you through.

1.We don't always have the luxury of hearing what percentage a certain device or so is at when it connects the implication was clear. Very, very powerful and it was needed against Thanos. You can ignore history and the implications since you want Thanos to lose. You admitted it. You aren't objective.

2.So ? When has Thor torn it to pieces ? Was that even canon ? Do you even know what you are talking about ? Odin isn't as durable as cap's shield anyway. It was one attack which didn't seem to faze Thanos.

3.Thanos was weakened after the mindlock and cc blast. This was further reiterated throughout the comic and it was made painfully obvious when mere gunfire drove him back. Previously it didn't even make him flinch in gotg 25. Pay attention to the dialogue more often this is getting rather embarrassing for you.

No, Thanos was weakened. Do you know what weakened means ? Don't use words like logical if you don't know what words like weakened even mean.

Lord Mar-vell oneshotted Magus to death. Mar-vell treated the Surfer and Nova like minor irritants. Nova has with help killed Annihilus and the Surfer has survived a feat which Galactus even marveled at against Tenebrous and Aegis. That's mighty impressive to laugh these two off if T and A failed to do so and were defeated just by the Surfer.
In the comic he was dead. That's what happened. If there has been a retcon since this I am unaware. If a bullet hits me when I am expecting it will it cause less damage ? Please make some sense.
Mar-vell like most other characters have access to their powers. Thanos was strong enough to negate his powers/formidability. That's called massive strength to manhandle someone well above top tier with ease while weakened. I can see why you want Thanos to lose. He's the biggest/baddest wolf in all of comics.
He didn't just break the board. Terrax has been crushed by the Surfer before so please try to look at the big picture not a small window where you ignore the rest.
Nova tried to use his speed and this was negated by Mar-vell's powers. Not the case against mighty Thanos. Thor has never destroyed Cap's shield in any canon book I am aware of. Odin and Zeus aren't as durable as the shield. laughing out loud
Mr. Immortal and Lobo can't knock Galactus on his ass, defeat a power gem mad Thor, rock the Surfer like he's a punk, defeat a cube being in the Maker with ease, or knock Tyrant on his ass. These are all preupgrade so your comparison is pathetic and doesn't look at the power feats Thanos has been capable of since time began.
That's incorrect he was powerful enough to do so. He was the avatar of death which means he had the power to do so. You are either powerful enough to do so or you aren't. Thanos is.

Thanos is above them in terms of station. I win.

So your answer to all of this is because Thanos is the Avatar of Death. So a title means that he could beat Odin, Zeus, or Galactus, and has grown more powerful. Thanos was repping for Death when Odin whipped his ass the first time around, and this didn't help him. So he can't die, there are worse things than death.

quanchi112
So your answer to all of this is because Thanos is the Avatar of Death. So a title means that he could beat Odin, Zeus, or Galactus, and has grown more powerful. Thanos was repping for Death when Odin whipped his ass the first time around, and this didn't help him. So he can't die, there are worse things than death. I named his feats that went along with this. Killed the unkillable, tanked a cc blast without any blood, dominated Lord Mar-vell, and can come back from death. Too much for these skyfathers.

Stoic
I named his feats that went along with this. Killed the unkillable, tanked a cc blast without any blood, dominated Lord Mar-vell, and can come back from death. Too much for these skyfathers.

Killing the Cancerverse inhabitants does not equate to a power up outside of the Cancerverse.

Thanos tanked the CC before being blown to bits by antimatter grenades, the grenades were more powerful than the CC showing that the CC was on it's last legs and was going to expire. For all we know Namor may have survived the blast of the CC.

Dominating Lord Mar-Vell physically is what he did, and Thanos has resistances to magic that others like the Surfer and Nova do not have. Mar-Vell killed Magus in guile. Magus was unaware that he was going to be blasted.

Thanos had a tougher time putting the Surfer down than he did with Mar-Vell. Not being able to die simply means that they will imprison him to some nasty little pocket dimension that has creatures eat him alive all day allow him to regrow his flesh, and repeat the process.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Come on people, the Odin vs. Thanos fight has been talked about ad nausem. Odin come across as more powerful and won a points victor. Simple. Odin respected Thanos, which is clear by his narration. However, yes Odin came across as the stronger of the two. Now, this is a good fight, and we should be discussing it, instead of rehashing a fight that has been talked about over and over again.

OneDumbG0
^ Odin stomped on Thanos.

quanchi112
Killing the Cancerverse inhabitants does not equate to a power up outside of the Cancerverse.

Thanos tanked the CC before being blown to bits by antimatter grenades, the grenades were more powerful than the CC showing that the CC was on it's last legs and was going to expire. For all we know Namor may have survived the blast of the CC.

Dominating Lord Mar-Vell physically is what he did, and Thanos has resistances to magic that others like the Surfer and Nova do not have. Mar-Vell killed Magus in guile. Magus was unaware that he was going to be blasted.

Thanos had a tougher time putting the Surfer down than he did with Mar-Vell. Not being able to die simply means that they will imprison him to some nasty little pocket dimension that has creatures eat him alive all day allow him to regrow his flesh, and repeat the process. Yes, it does. He has the power to kill through brute force. He is unkillable everywhere so his same powers existed in both universes. You need to prove your claim.

Thanos was weakened and it was stated in the comic numerous times after he was mindlocked. Quit ignoring context. I know you are just going to flee the scene against me here like in every thread you stand up to the champ.

Thanos has what resistances to magic ? Prove this claim. Nothing in the comic suggested Mar-vell tried any failed attempts at magic against him so please quit talking out of your ass I tire of your propaganda.

Thanos has been upgraded since his beatdown of the Surfer. Please think before you post you are getting sloppy. Thanos is more powerful than when he massacred the Surfer so powerful above top tiers are nothing and a cc failed to even make him bleed.

If you want a shot at the title just bring it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Odin stomped on Thanos. No, he didn't.

Stoic
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Odin stomped on Thanos.

He sure did.

guy222
darkseid looks impressive waits on new feats

prime is in the source wall

so basically 2 skyfathers vs the mad titan

hmm

OneDumbG0
He sure did. thumb up

quanchi112
He sure did. Both men were glaring at each other wanting more. That isn't called a stomp since Thanos was barely singed. he looked worse against the Fallen One and he easily defeated him.

TheLordofMurder
What have I lied about ?

You lied about Sif and Bill saving Odins life from Thanos...

Odin beat Thanos up and didnt have a mark on him; Odin beat Thanos's azz...

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

Happy Dance

thumb up

Nihilist
Team 1 wins.

quanchi112
You lied about Sif and Bill saving Odins life from Thanos...

Odin beat Thanos up and didnt have a mark on him; Odin beat Thanos's azz...

thumb up I said that was me speculating and anyone saying what would happen next is speculating. That's the point. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
thumb up To have to give yourself a thumbs up says a lot.

TheLordofMurder

laughing out loud

quanchi112
laughing out loud ?

TheLordofMurder
?

Its funny as hell...

Thanos was the one in the dirt on his hands and knees struggling to stand, yet (from your point of view) Odin was the one in danger of being killed despite the fact that Thanos was completely unable to do anything significant to him...

You have the worse logic ever in the history of KMC...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Its funny as hell...

Thanos was the one in the dirt on his hands and knees struggling to stand, yet (from your point of view) Odin was the one in danger of being killed despite the fact that Thanos was completely unable to do anything significant to him...

You have the worse logic ever in the history of KMC...

Happy Dance Thanos was barely singed. You are being dramatic and he's looked worse in easy victories compared to this. Thanos was there to save Thor he wasn't there to destroy Odin. A clone he later sent as an experiment easily took Odin out of the equation. Odin is small time to Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
According to the last panel in this pic, Thanos had Odin right where he wanted him...eh?

laughing out loud

quanchi112
According to the last panel in this pic, Thanos had Odin right where he wanted him...eh?

laughing out loud I never said that I said Thanos was losing up to the exact point the fight started. I feel if it continued Thanos would have prevailed but either way it's speculation.

TheLordofMurder
Odin is small time to Thanos.

Not according to Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25!!

laughing out loud

Odin beat Thanos up and theres not a thing you can do to change this fact!

Happy Dance

quanchi112
Not according to Warlock and the Infinity Watch #25!!

laughing out loud

Odin beat Thanos up and theres not a thing you can do to change this fact!

Happy Dance Thanos wasn't there to fight Odin when he wants a challenge he takes on someone capable of besting a well fed Galactus, Tyrant. Odin misinterpreted Thanos' intentions. Lucky for him.

TheLordofMurder
I never said that I said Thanos was losing up to the exact point the fight started. I feel if it continued Thanos would have prevailed but either way it's speculation.

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Thanos wasn't there to fight Odin when he wants a challenge he takes on someone capable of besting a well fed Galactus, Tyrant. Odin misinterpreted Thanos' intentions. Lucky for him.

Odin beat Thanos up and even scored style points in the process...

Look at this pic if you dont believe me:

quanchi112
laughing out loud Concession accepted.

TheLordofMurder
Concession accepted.

The only thing I conceed is that Thanos got beat up; check out this pic for more details:

TheLordofMurder
I must clarify something that I've been saying; I have been stating that Odin beat Thanos up, but thats not exactly accurate as Odin actually beat Thanos down...

My pics show Thanos down on the ground on his hands and knees...dont they Quan?

quanchi112
Odin beat Thanos up and even scored style points in the process...

Look at this pic if you dont believe me: The limits of the Titan's might have never been fully tested.

quanchi112
The only thing I conceed is that Thanos got beat up; check out this pic for more details: You can keep reposting the same pic it proves Thanos didn't lose.Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
I must clarify something that I've been saying; I have been stating that Odin beat Thanos up, but thats not exactly accurate as Odin actually beat Thanos down...

My pics show Thanos down on the ground on his hands and knees...dont they Quan? Thanos was on the ground but he arose for more combat. Thanos knocked Galactus on the ground a much longer distance since by your logic that means something.

TheLordofMurder
The limits of the Titan's might have never been fully tested.

Sure they were; Odin beat him until Thanos had to struggle to stand...

Odin knows exactly how limited Thanos is...

Happy Dance

Lets recap:

Odin pimp slapped Thanos AND struck a pose over a helpless Thanos...

OMFG!!! Odin is da man!!

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
You can keep reposting the same pic it proves Thanos didn't lose.

The pic shows that Thanos was on the recieving end of a beat down!!

laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder
Lets recap:

Odin pimp slapped Thanos, beat him down, struck a pose over him while Thanos was helpless, AND extended mercy to the Mad Titan...

Odin dominated Thanos!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

Nihilist
How much does Quan rent that space for ?

TheLordofMurder
Lets recap:

Odin pimp slapped Thanos, beat him down, struck a pose over him while Thanos was helpless, AND extended mercy to the Mad Titan...

Odin dominated Thanos!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

thumb up

quanchi112
Sure they were; Odin beat him until Thanos had to struggle to stand...

Odin knows exactly how limited Thanos is...

Happy Dance

Lets recap:

Odin pimp slapped Thanos AND struck a pose over a helpless Thanos...

OMFG!!! Odin is da man!!

Happy Dance Thanos wasn't done and he did stand. He waded through a blast from Odin's weapon because weaponless he wasn't really doing anything to Thanos. Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Lets recap:

Odin dominated Thanos!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance You keep restating yourself. Thanos wasn't defeated and prior to the weapon he wasn't taking any noticeable visible damage.

quanchi112
The pic shows that Thanos was on the recieving end of a beat down!!

laughing out loud Odin didn't beat him down he inflicted slight damage due to gungir. That's it.

Silent Master
It takes Thanos 6 or 7 panels to stand up after only suffering slight damage?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Silent Master
It takes Thanos 6 or 7 panels to stand up after only suffering slight damage? Yes. Slight damage.

TheLordofMurder
Lets recap:

Odin dominated Thanos!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

thumb up

No matter how hard you try and make it seem otherwise, this is exactly what happened and its beyond dispute!

Happy Dance

Silent Master
Lets recap:

Odin dominated Thanos!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

I agree.

quanchi112
thumb up

No matter how hard you try and make it seem otherwise, this is exactly what happened and its beyond dispute!

Happy Dance No, you are putting a spin on it. I am being objective.

TheLordofMurder

laughing out loud

Objective my azz...

Happy Dance

quanchi112
laughing out loud

Objective my azz...

Happy Dance Learn from me.

iceman24567
It takes Thanos 6 or 7 panels to stand up after only suffering slight damage? Its obvious Odin put the smack down Thanos erm

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by iceman24567
Its obvious Odin put the smack down Thanos erm

thumb up

quanchi112
thumb up He only had a slight advantage due to his weapon.

brownqk
Pre reboot Darkseid.

Zeus and Odin is PISSED.

Can the duo take out the team?

Team fails as Darkseid is the weakest link....

janus77
Marvel Odin/Zeus? if so, OZ win easily.

Silent Master
He only had a slight advantage due to his weapon.

Stop crying.

guy222
t2 still

quanchi112
Stop crying. Quit running from the truth.

basilisk
He only had a slight advantage due to his weapon. That probably applies more to the Thanos / PG Thor fight. When Thanos found he was trading blows with Thor to no advantage and a blood nose, he had to run off to another room and get a big gun to finish the fight. Smart move, but it was a weapon advantage. Odin and Zeus are above PG Thor.

Silent Master
Quit running from the truth.

Like the fact that Thanos also used a weapon during the fight?

quanchi112
Originally posted by basilisk
That probably applies more to the Thanos / PG Thor fight. When Thanos found he was trading blows with Thor to no advantage and a blood nose, he had to run off to another room and get a big gun to finish the fight. Smart move, but it was a weapon advantage. Odin and Zeus are above PG Thor. Thanos used a weapon to offsent Thor's plot device the power gem. Odin needed a weapon because under his own power he wasn't really visibly hurting Thanos at all.

Like the fact that Thanos also used a weapon during the fight? When did he use a weapon ?

NemeBro
Odin beat the shit out of Thanos. Dominated him. Thanos was completely ineffectual against the Allfather, Thanos was a helpless child who was completely destroyed in the fight.

It must be a nice reality you live in Quan, where Thanos wasn't completely curbed by Odin.

I peek into comic vs. for the first time forever, and this is the first thing I see, lol. KMC, never change.

Silent Master
When did he use a weapon ?

The force block.

Tech counts as a weapon.

Nihilist
The force block.

Tech counts as a weapon. He never used any tech he intergrated it into his powerset

Silent Master
Originally posted by Nihilist
He never used any tech he intergrated it into his powerset

The force block was a tech based ability.

Nihilist
The force block was a tech based ability. Which is part of him when he fought Odin, like his bio amplification implants which are not classed as tech.

So youre wrong, prove he was actually using a weapon that was shown on panel.

quanchi112
Originally posted by NemeBro
Odin beat the shit out of Thanos. Dominated him. Thanos was completely ineffectual against the Allfather, Thanos was a helpless child who was completely destroyed in the fight.

It must be a nice reality you live in Quan, where Thanos wasn't completely curbed by Odin.

I peek into comic vs. for the first time forever, and this is the first thing I see, lol. KMC, never change. Odin only caused minor damage after he pulled out a weapon outside his normal person. You can come in and spout insanity all you want I will be here to rectify your lies.

The force block.

Tech counts as a weapon. Tech is an integral part of his powerset. LOL.

PillarofOsiris
Thanos also had some help during his fight with Odin as well (Silver Surfer). But yeah, team two wins this quite easily.

TheLordofMurder
Lets recap:

Odin dominated Thanos!!

laughing out loud

Happy Dance

thumb up

Silent Master
Originally posted by Nihilist
Which is part of him when he fought Odin, like his bio amplification implants which are not classed as tech.

So youre wrong, prove he was actually using a weapon that was shown on panel.

Intergrating the tech doesn't change the fact that it's still tech and thus the force block counts as a weapon.

quanchi112
Intergrating the tech doesn't change the fact that it's still tech and thus the force block counts as a weapon. No, the tech is a part of his standard powerset Odin's gungir is not.

Silent Master
Again, Intergrating the tech doesn't change the fact that it's still tech and thus the force block counts as a weapon.

quanchi112
Again, Intergrating the tech doesn't change the fact that it's still tech and thus the force block counts as a weapon. We debate based on standard equipment. Tech is standard gungir is not.

Stoic
We debate based on standard equipment. Tech is standard gungir is not.

I agree, Thanos has always used his tech in battle, and it would be as weird for him to appear without it as it would be for Batman to appear without his utility belt. However, Gungnir may also be considered standard equipment, because its not as if Odin has to leave the battlefield in order to go and pick it up off of one of his shelves.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>