Phantasy Star I-IV

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kosmic King
We've heard of Phantasy Star Online and Phantasy Star Universes, but what of the epic quartet which started it all? This series changed RPG's in many ways - amoung the first RPG's not to be set in a fantasy location,and one of the first games to have a female protagonist. Dark plot twists and incredible music are also in it.

Digi
No sh*t, I remember these. Well, the 4th one at least. I was a bit young for the others. I remember my older brother playing them a lot. I learned my first RPG tidbits just sitting and watching him play stuff like this. I think I messed around with all of them but only played through IV entirely.

No real recollection though, just fond memories. I probably can't add much to discussion.

Kazenji
Never played them all on the Sega Mega Drive back in the day, But i ended up doing so on the emulator

but now i've got Phantasy 2-4 on a two Sega compilations.

Ushgarak
I played through the second and fourth ones on Virtual Console a couple of years back.

The fourth one in particular stands up well.

Kazenji
The 3rd game is hard to get into at first.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.