Journey 2: The Mysterious Island

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
This looks kind of silly, but fun (I don't even remember a Journey 1, lol)... surprised I haven't seen a thread for it already (I searched, sorry if the crappy search function didn't find it). Comes out in February.

pWweFS50C8g

siriuswriter
"Journey to the Center of the Earth" would be "Journey 1"

Definitely has actors that put it in the "silly" category, especially Luis Gruzman? [not sure if that's his name.

BruceSkywalker
something i can miss

steverules_2
How'd they get Michael Caine in this? Did they blackmail him or something?

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by steverules_2
How'd they get Michael Caine in this? Did they blackmail him or something?

I was kind of wondering the same thing. He'll certainly make it tolerable to sit through. Him and some nifty creatures. I actually think the Rock is fairly amusing, too. He wasn't in the first one, though, was he?

Kazenji
Originally posted by siriuswriter
"Journey to the Center of the Earth" would be "Journey 1"

The original was much better.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I was kind of wondering the same thing. He'll certainly make it tolerable to sit through. Him and some nifty creatures. I actually think the Rock is fairly amusing, too. He wasn't in the first one, though, was he?

Nope

the ninjak
Although I'm appreciative of old H.G.Wells films/tales being retold. This heavily digitalised directing is dull.

They should make a Food of the Gods sequel to this. sick
Giant Rats eating New York city.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by the ninjak
They should make a Food of the Gods sequel to this. sick
Giant Rats eating New York city.

Doesn't New York City already have a huge rat problem? stick out tongue

Patient_Leech
This is Avatar for adults..

lol.. But seriously, it's a relatively amusing kid-friendly adventure. Fun to look at, at least.

silksmitha654
I have watched this movie in theater.....

rudester
I downloaded it a few nights ago.. it was entertaining for a kids movie, the girl from high school musical was in it. its a 6.5 in my books.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.