WWH & Kurse vs This group

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Alright no bfr last ones standing.

Group
Thor
Beta Ray Bill
Immortal Hercules
Sentry

h1a8
Team owns.

I lot of people assume that strength is the deciding factor when it isn't. Kurse can be 4x stronger than Thor but that doesn't mean he can be Thor straight up in a fight. The same goes with Hulk too.

Stoic
Originally posted by h1a8
Team owns.

I lot of people assume that strength is the deciding factor when it isn't. Kurse can be 4x stronger than Thor but that doesn't mean he can be Thor straight up in a fight. The same goes with Hulk too.

I agree, there are times when strength alone can not overcome things like being sent to some hellish dimension via bfr.

guy222
wwh and kurse ftw

there's no removal so how does the team win

JakeTheBank
Team wins via collective strength, power, versatility, etc.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Team wins via collective strength, power, versatility, etc.

I thought that you were under the impression that Kurse could not be hurt? If what the Hulk did to the Sentry during WW Hulk, was the Hulk holding back, and neither BRB, and Thor were able to put Algrim down how do they win a 10/10? Herc?

guy222
how does the team fare when hulk goes worldbreaker

hulk wins

stick out tongue

carver9
Hulk and Kurse wins.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Stoic
I thought that you were under the impression that Kurse could not be hurt? If what the Hulk did to the Sentry during WW Hulk, was the Hulk holding back, and neither BRB, and Thor were able to put Algrim down how do they win a 10/10? Herc?

Never said Kurse couldn't be hurt. He's not invincible.

Sentry was holding back, too, for the record. And as much as I despise that golden bastard, he dictated the pace for that fight with Hulk. I never said team wins 10/10, either.

I highly doubt that WWH + Kurse have more raw power at their disposal than Thor + BRB + Sentry. Hercules is just there for the lulz.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by guy222
how does the team fare when hulk goes worldbreaker

hulk wins

stick out tongue

Hulk going WB mode will force Sentry, Thor, and BRB to crank things up with their power output more likely, which won't be good for Kurse and Hulk.

janus77
WWH & Kurse, barring bfr.

Stoic
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Hulk going WB mode will force Sentry, Thor, and BRB to crank things up with their power output more likely, which won't be good for Kurse and Hulk.

It all depends on tactics. Team 2 could clearly win this, but, Team 1 could pull an upset in any scenario, especially since there is no time limit on this battle. How? Tunneling under the flier's, and Herc and using hit, capture and run tactics is not something that they could not employ.

guy222
without removing hulk and kurse

all they do is get stronger

group loses

golem said no bfr and there's no mention of the famous pis/cis bull sillyness

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.