Genocide runs the Gauntlet of Gods

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
This is DCs Genocide

Gets 1 day rest after each fight

1. Phobos
2. Ares (marvel)
3. Big Barda
4. Hercules (marvel)
5. Orion
6. Loki
7. Sersi
8. BRB
9. Wonder Woman
10. Captain Marvel
11. Black Adam
12. Thor
13. Snowbird
14. Darkseid
15. Zeus
16. Odin

How far?

JakeTheBank
Does she have the lasso?

Konton
With lasso, gets to Snowbird.

JakeTheBank
W/o the lasso, she stops at Hercules. Assuming she does beat him, which I don't really see happening at all, she stops cold at Orion.

With the lasso, she could go further. Someone like Loki would be a hurdle considering he really doesn't even need to engage anyone on a physical level. Diana herself would likely be prepared for Genocide and beat her once more.

Konton
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
W/o the lasso, she stops at Hercules. Assuming she does beat him, which I don't really see happening at all, she stops cold at Orion.

With the lasso, she could go further. Someone like Loki would be a hurdle considering he really doesn't even need to engage anyone on a physical level. Diana herself would likely be prepared for Genocide and beat her once more.

Diana beat Genocide via circumstance and plot contrivance. She's supposed to be stronger than Superman, IIRC.

Parmaniac
Can someone tell me where Genocide appeared? I'm curious now.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Konton
Diana beat Genocide via circumstance and plot contrivance. She's supposed to be stronger than Superman, IIRC.

I know the wiki/DC database says she's stronger than Superman last time I checked, but in the actual comic, I believe Diana states that Genocide is "stronger than anything" and compares it to being godlike.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Can someone tell me where Genocide appeared? I'm curious now.

Toward the end of Gail Simone's run on Wonder Woman, right before the JMS bullshit.

Konton
I know the wiki/DC database says she's stronger than Superman last time I checked, but in the actual comic, I believe Diana states that Genocide is "stronger than anything" and compares it to being godlike.

I could of sworn it referenced Superman directly during the run... idk maybe the "stronger than anything" line was distracting.

Parmaniac
Toward the end of Gail Simone's run on Wonder Woman, right before the JMS bullshit. Thanks thumb up

Q99
The Rise of the Olympian trade specifically.

Even without lasso, she has teleportation, and her rage-field will make Herc fight dumb.

With lasso, it's still the lasso of truth so she'll be immune to illusions. She'd take Loki too.

Hard to say where she'd stop with the lasso, thanks to the soul attack. The Marvels, she'd know the trick of using the lasso to make them say 'Shazam' as well.

I don't think any of the herald levelers would stop her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.