Maestro Vs Kurse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Who would win

Horrificus
I think the Maestro might actually take this. Through strength, smarts and experience.

guy222
yes

sean724
Bump

Prep-Man
What is Maestro's best feat?

Horrificus
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What is Maestro's best feat? All we have to go by are statements made in books, his trophy room and how easily he slapped around Professor Hulk.

If all of that is taken as truth, he has soaked up so much radiation that he is probably beyond "top-tier" level strength.

Plus, he has shown that he is a very skilled fighter, quick, smart and extremely durable.

I like Prof. Hulk's statement to the Maestro, "the madder you get, the stronger you get. And you are completely mad". Or something like that.

carver9
Wasn't it Maestro Hulk that fought for hours and defeated Warrior Madness Thor? To my knowledge, it was him.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What is Maestro's best feat? stalemated Warrior Madness thor ( thor strength agumented x10) maestro is strong as hell.

Stunner2xx
If I am not mistaken, Maestro can amp up his strength instantly without needing to get mad.

Colossus-Big C
This is what happened when hulk met maestro
http://shehulk.sliverofice.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/TITLE.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Wasn't it Maestro Hulk that fought for hours and defeated Warrior Madness Thor? To my knowledge, it was him. Incorrect as always.

the Darkone
I say stalemate, Kurse cant be hurt physical means and his living armor will heal him too, this to close too call IMO

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
stalemated Warrior Madness thor ( thor strength agumented x10) maestro is strong as hell.

Damn, do you have any pics of that?

Colossus-Big C
Someone here can definitly post them. I dont have them now. But it happened im not making shit up.

KillAll
i dont think thor was in warrior madness vs maestro wink i think he was on the verge of GOING INTO... but wasnt there yet...

quanchi112
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Someone here can definitly post them. I dont have them now. But it happened im not making shit up. You are making things up or mistaken as usual.

guy222
maes

Horrificus
"IF" all of the on-panel hype about Maestro is true, he might be superior to Kurse.
But, I'm not sure what that would mean, or how he could effect Kurse, even if he is slightly beating him, without a full story and all the trimmin's to provide plot devices.

Damborgson
Wasnt WM thor. Just bloodlusted thor. (mortal?)

Naija boy
Probably maestro

Rage.Of.Olympus
Original Kurse would beat Maestro.

1) Maestro didn't fight Thor, it was a berserk Merged Hulk (Not the one with the savage Banner limitation, but after when he was back to being more like Green Scar than Savage Hulk) after shrapnel in his brain made him a little unhinged.

2) Thor wasn't 10 times stronger.

3) Imo, Thor was on the verge of entering the Warrior Madness near the very end there:
http://i989.photobucket.com/albums/af17/RageOfOlympus/Thor/ThorvsHulk11.jpg

quanchi112
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Original Kurse would beat Maestro.

What do you mean by original Kurse ?

psycho gundam
he means kurse back when he was just twice as strong as thor instead of the super-amped version after beyonder amped him again to be twice as strong as thor when thor had the belt of strength on

Rage.Of.Olympus
I guess the Kurse who Beyonder amped even further or when his out for blood.

It was more out of habit than anything though, I was reading some Simonson stories and attached the "classic" title due to the era he was introduced in.

quanchi112
Originally posted by psycho gundam
he means kurse back when he was just twice as strong as thor instead of the super-amped version after beyonder amped him again to be twice as strong as thor when thor had the belt of strength on Who do you favor here ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.