Mods (Pr, Newjak & Bada) vs The Socks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Badabing
Pr gets unlimited Black & Tans plus a bottle of Jameson's Irish whiskey.

Newjak gets unlimites no expressions and full hippie powers.

Bada is stocked with unlimited durs.

The socks get 15 minutes of prep!

quanchi112
I voted for myself. Ain't I a stinka!!!

carver9
Lol...hilarious Bada...Where is the applications...I'm ready to apply. wink...I'm not mod material...Bada and Pr are very patient people, VERY patient. No one can.take their place. With that said, I vote for myself.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Badabing

The socks get 15 minutes of prep! the socks have a lot more time on their hands to "prep" than a measly 15 minutes.

Galan007
The ability for mods to perma-ban the socks makes this a cripple-stomp in their favor. The Whiskey and dur's only potentiate said effect.

Spite thread. Reporting. Etc. ermm13

Nietzschean
I sometimes think the trolls are the winners with all the attention they get.

Martian_mind
That's because they kinda have won.

Hell, this thread made me realise at least one of our mods is as bad as the trolls he's meant to police.

Stupid Pr.

Nietzschean
Originally posted by Martian_mind
That's because they kinda have won.

Hell, this thread made me realise at least one of our mods is as bad as the trolls he's meant to police.

Stupid Pr. what did he do? confused
I bn gone from this place for a good while.

Diesldude
Gotta go with the Team with Red BAN button.

abhilegend
Tyrant mods crush the stinking socks.ha-som

Estacado
Thanos wins.

-Pr-
Black and Tans... WTF?

leonidas
Originally posted by -Pr-
Black and Tans... WTF?

thought it was just me...... confused

as for the fight, socks are amoebae. pr and bada stomp.

Badabing
Black and Tans... WTF? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_Tan

Sundipped
Originally posted by Galan007
The ability for mods to perma-ban the socks makes this a cripple-stomp in their favor. The Whiskey and dur's only potentiate said effect.

Spite thread. Reporting. Etc. ermm13

Perma-ban won't work. They'll reregister. Temporary bfr is enough for a win though I suppose.

MF DELPH
If you still had me on the team victory would be a foregone conclusion.

Q99
The socks need to grow up and get a life.

kevdude
Yeah they should, prob won't happen tho lol. I say Mods!

Galan007
Originally posted by Sundipped
Perma-ban won't work. They'll reregister. Temporary bfr is enough for a win though I suppose. laughing out loud

Digi
My first thought was that I needed to delete this thread. Then I was like "how'd a sock get his name to be Badabing....and with Bada's signature?!" Took me like 10 seconds.

I haven't had much sleep recently.

Also, by this point, I'd totally elevate like half the forum to deputy mods if I had that power. My days of giving a **** are long over. Alas.

Badabing
Originally posted by Digi
My first thought was that I needed to delete this thread. Then I was like "how'd a sock get his name to be Badabing....and with Bada's signature?!" Took me like 10 seconds.

Also, by this point, I'd totally elevate like half the forum to deputy mods if I had that power. My days of giving a **** are long over. Alas. Just having some fun with the forum. laughing out loud

Long work hours?

Deputy mods...mmm

the ninjak

The socks get 15 minutes of prep!

Jameson's Irish whiskey VS durs?.... Jameson's wins.

Pr has a massive advantage here.

Though Bada can tap into the RaptorForce. Which is no mean feat. Raptors are freaky as hell.

The socks suck @ socking.

Newjak
Just having some fun with the forum. laughing out loud

Long work hours?

Deputy mods...mmm cowboy

Galan007

Also, by this point, I'd totally elevate like half the forum to deputy mods if I had that power. My days of giving a **** are long over. Alas. sad You used to give lots of sh*ts.

Don Corleone
I will make this thread my own and have my people worship me here.

Yes ! Worship my beauty my minions. evil face

TheoneWhirly
Originally posted by leonidas
thought it was just me...... confused

as for the fight, socks are amoebae. pr and bada stomp.

Thanks old pal sad

This thread is a bit sad.... Bada, I kind of expect more professionalism from you mate. What would Raz say?

Galan007
Does Raz even log on anymore?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by TheoneWhirly
What would Raz say? It was his idea

TheoneWhirly
Does Raz even log on anymore?

No old pal, I don't think he does. I was as suprised by Digi's statement as you were. As for Bada.... You almost think he wants this forum to die. Anyway, I'm off, have a good night and Paramaniac, Raz may have been a lot of things but in his way he was pretty honourable, this would not have been his or Zeds idea.

leonidas
No old pal, I don't think he does. I was as suprised by Digi's statement as you were. As for Bada.... You almost think he wants this forum to die. Anyway, I'm off, have a good night and Paramaniac, Raz may have been a lot of things but in his way he was pretty honourable, this would not have been his or Zeds idea.

oh, whirly, you know i don't think of you as a sock. big grin i'm talking about the guys like the one who posted in this thread expressing his undying love for bada and his mother. laughing out loud

TheoneWhirly
Originally posted by leonidas
oh, whirly, you know i don't think of you as a sock. big grin i'm talking about the guys like the one who posted in this thread expressing his undying love for bada and his mother. laughing out loud

smile I know old matey, that said their are rules of engagement on both sides, you can insult sexuality, bf/gfs, politicalk beliefs, but mothers should be left out of it. Bada being Italian its likely he will be close to hi momma so we should leave her out of the insults.

quanchi112
smile I know old matey, that said their are rules of engagement on both sides, you can insult sexuality, bf/gfs, politicalk beliefs, but mothers should be left out of it. Bada being Italian its likely he will be close to hi momma so we should leave her out of the insults. So you're a sock who has values. You were before my time but I suspect have greatly felt my influence upon your visits.

TheoneWhirly
Originally posted by quanchi112
So you're a sock who has values. You were before my time but I suspect have greatly felt my influence upon your visits.

I have some values and I socked and trolled before my ban and after it. It only changes when I want it to. I think you were around for the bear attack, Booboo, Yogi etc. Now that was trolling. smile

quanchi112
I have some values and I socked and trolled before my ban and after it. It only changes when I want it to. I think you were around for the bear attack, Booboo, Yogi etc. Now that was trolling. smile How old are you ?

Nihilist
Mods win easy.

The socks say the dont give a shit about this forum yet spend all their spare time on here telling everyone they dont care laughing out loud

carver9
I would LOVE to know how old these socks are.

TheoneWhirly
How old are you ?

16, yourself? Are you cruising for a young boy? Age is just a number after all. Are you part of NAMBLA?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=106182

TheoneWhirly
Originally posted by carver9
I would LOVE to know how old these socks are.

wink How old do you want to imagine me honey? Are you a NAMBLA member?

quanchi112
16, yourself? Are you cruising for a young boy? Age is just a number after all. Are you part of NAMBLA?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=106182 I'm 32 I honestly just wondered if you were late twenties or not.

Badabing
Does Raz even log on anymore? It's been a while since he has.Originally posted by TheoneWhirly
No old pal, I don't think he does. I was as suprised by Digi's statement as you were. As for Bada.... You almost think he wants this forum to die. Anyway, I'm off, have a good night and Paramaniac, Raz may have been a lot of things but in his way he was pretty honourable, this would not have been his or Zeds idea. That makes no sense. Aside from banning our resident socks and closing a thread here or there, the forum pretty much is self sustained. Originally posted by quanchi112
So you're a sock who has values. You were before my time but I suspect have greatly felt my influence upon your visits. Is that you or Delph talking? Originally posted by TheoneWhirly
smile I know old matey, that said their are rules of engagement on both sides, you can insult sexuality, bf/gfs, politicalk beliefs, but mothers should be left out of it. Bada being Italian its likely he will be close to hi momma so we should leave her out of the insults. I don't get mad at a faceless person making comments online...you damn bleeding heart liberal hippie who has an ugly gf...and who likes dudes too! banandur

TheoneWhirly
I'm 32 I honestly just wondered if you were late twenties or not.

Is that the age you go for in boys? wink

quanchi112
Is that you or Delph talking? I can barely tell anymore. We're merging like in the dark crystal. He resists it like the bad bird he is.

carver9
wink How old do you want to imagine me honey? Are you a NAMBLA member?

I asked because you all have had to be very young with the way you act and the things some/most say. Very immature and childlike. Sixteen explains it. Hope when you all hit your 20's that mentality will change.

quanchi112
Is that the age you go for in boys? wink See you say you have values and can't even answer a simple question without being immature. I see you don't want respect.

TheoneWhirly
It's been a while since he has. That makes no sense. Aside from banning our resident socks and closing a thread here or there, the forum pretty much is self sustained. Is that you or Delph talking? I don't get mad at a faceless person making comments online...you damn bleeding heart liberal hippie who has an ugly gf...and who likes dudes too! banandur

Hey, I hope you don't get mad at a faceless person!!!

Here's my face

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/042108.jpg

Hot ain't I smile

TheoneWhirly
See you say you have values and can't even answer a simple question without being immature. I see you don't want respect.

"Dude" I'll respect you in the morning, I swear!

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/042108.jpg

TheoneWhirly
I asked because you all have had to be very young with the way you act and the things some/most say. Very immature and childlike. Sixteen explains it. Hope when you all hit your 20's that mentality will change.

Absolutely, my cognitive reasoning will reach your levels, no doubt!

smile

quanchi112
"Dude" I'll respect you in the morning, I swear!

http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/042108.jpg Hey if you like guys that's your business.

-Pr-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_Tan

insensitivity ftw.

Badabing
insensitivity ftw. What the heck are you on about?

-Pr-
This:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_Tans

Badabing
New stipulations!!!111

SevenShackles
I have near unlimited Jagermeister so I either destroy everyone involved in this thread in 15 minutes or I destroy myself.. Either way I regret nothing thumb up

guy222
mods win with a boost from the hillbilly guy222 laughing out loud

pym-ftw
Mods win unless bass goes all ministry of darkness vinnie mac on us...

Cool points to those who get the reference +1

Estacado
Pr uses his Aquamod powers to talk to fish....biscuits

Rao Kal El
Socks put a fight until Mods stop holding back and stomp the sh1t out of the socks, at that point they become abstracst and pass on their mod powers to Carver, Quan and Mindset.

Quan replaces Bada
Carver replaces Pr
Mindet replaces Newjack

This event shall be known as "the reboot" big grin and We could boast on the online multiverse that our Mods are better than Comicvine's laughing out loud

@Estacado

Damn you! I was working on a sig like that mad

Badabing
Originally posted by Estacado
Pr uses his Aquamod powers to talk to fish....biscuits I wonder if Pr could summon me some sushi, and a tuna sandwich? mmmOriginally posted by Rao Kal El
Socks put a fight until Mods stop holding back and stomp the sh1t out of the socks, at that point they become abstracst and pass on their mod powers to Carver, Quan and Mindset.

Quan replaces Bada
Carver replaces Pr
Mindet replaces Newjack

This event shall be known as "the reboot" big grin and We could boast on the online multiverse that our Mods are better than Comicvine's laughing out loud

@Estacado

Damn you! I was working on a sig like that mad Mindset as a mod would be a glorious golden age for KMC. thumb up

Estacado
Originally posted by Rao Kal El

Quan replaces Bada
Carver replaces Pr
Mindet replaces Newjack

@Estacado

Damn you! I was working on a sig like that mad
haermm
Working?
It was basically resizing the picture....stick out tongue

Bentley
Is this New 52 Pr who likes Aquaman or New Earth Pr who still liked Cyclops?

Rao Kal El
haermm
Working?
It was basically resizing the picture....stick out tongue

no expression

Mine "moves" stick out tongue

Estacado
no expression

Mine "moves" stick out tongue
Lies.

TheHulk

Also, by this point, I'd totally elevate like half the forum to deputy mods if I had that power. My days of giving a **** are long over. Alas. Hold on a minute! So just because his a mod,he gets to create Non Comic releated stuff!? BS!

Badabing
Originally posted by TheHulk
Hold on a minute! So just because his a mod,he gets to create Non Comic releated stuff!? BS! You gotta a problem with that? Now you really are on thin ice. sneer

TheHulk
You gotta a problem with that? Now you really are on thin ice. sneer Ha! Your Raptor powers don't got shit on me! And the only thin Ice I'm in,is worrying I might crap anytime soon as I been holding since morning and I'm now in a mall...ohh the pain in my stomach..and it's damn difficult typing from the phone!

Rao Kal El
Lies.

stick out tongue

http://i647.photobucket.com/albums/uu200/biensalsa/GIFS/black-adam-3_zps9019b81e.gif

Estacado
Dont see any movement there...biscuits

Rao Kal El
Dont see any movement there...biscuits

You just crushed my dreams sad

Estacado
Good.sneer

Rao Kal El
Good.sneer

Quan???

Uriel005
This is calling me to spam and turn into a /b/ thread.
http://t.qkme.me/3tn76y.jpg

Estacado
Quan???
You went too far....uhuh

Badabing
http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/automotivatord_zps972565e2.jpg

quanchi112
Quan??? You summoned me. What seems to be the problem ? Is someone trolling in my kingdom.

armedforbattle
You summoned me. What seems to be the problem ? Is someone trolling in my kingdom.
Yeah his post is right here:
You summoned me. What seems to be the problem ? Is someone trolling in my kingdom.

jitay

Hey noy all !^s are like that

ilke to thunk im respectfil

jitay
and can spell... no expression

jitay
Hey not all 16s are like that

I like to think im Respectful

maxivitopowe
im pretty sure i killed this thread ,-_-

Branlor Swift
You'd think you'd be content with not getting your current account banned for once.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.