marvel milking the xmen cow?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

norsiz
now we already know marvel doesnt care about good storylines and only cares about cheap cash ins, which is why most of their stories suck.

but why are there 10 xmen titles? monthly titles

come on marvel, maybe instead of 10 crappy xmen titles you should give us 3 or 4 good one's.

oh well, i guess since marvels fanbase are mostly kids they'll shell out the big bucks anyway for crap.

the ninjak
Current Xmen are titles are the best I've seen in a long time.
You don't know what you're talking about.

RLAAMJR.
Uncanny X-Men
X-Men
Wolverine and the X-Men
Uncanny X-Force

A lot more.

They're the more interesting comics

-Pr-
Outside of Uncanny and X-Force, X-Men is shit for the most part imo.

And Uncanny's only been good again since Gillen took over, even with all the editorial shit.

garbleeze
Originally posted by the ninjak
Current Xmen are titles are the best I've seen in a long time.
You don't know what you're talking about. mm nope...outside of uncanny xforce and legacy, the other 8 xmen titles are garbage

garbleeze
Originally posted by RLAAMJR.
Uncanny X-Men
X-Men
Wolverine and the X-Men
Uncanny X-Force

A lot more.

They're the more interesting comics

uncanny xmen
xmen
uncanny x force
xmen legacy
ultimate xmen
astonishing xmen
wolverine and the xmen
generation hope
new mutants
x factor

out of these 10 titles only x force and legacy are good, the rest are shit

milk that cow marvel, milk it good...

StyleTime
I love the Xmen but the comics are overall pretty shitty right now. X-Force is awesome though.

I think many forum regulars get so obssessed with vs matches that they mistake cool feats for good writing.

Dum Dum Dugan
I personally think Wolverine and the x-men is much better books then people imply. I say I enjoy it more so then uncanny x-men, but perhaps thats just me.

Kazenji
I don't mind Wolverine and the x-men then again i like Aaron as a writer.

seamangunker
theres too many books and if u want to keep up with all xmen material u gotta spend 35-40 a month which takes away from other comics

shame on u marvel

the ninjak
Then buy the ones you like and download the others to keep up with the cannon. Geez.

I'm enjoying Wolverine and the Xmen. Uncanny. And XFactor. Xmen is enjoyable as well.

Your arguments against the evil money making corporate machine is lame. They're telling stories. Sue em.

Dum Dum Dugan
like the creator(family) of superman is doing to DC lol

kilzzjo
Originally posted by the ninjak
Then buy the ones you like and download the others to keep up with the cannon. Geez.

I'm enjoying Wolverine and the Xmen. Uncanny. And XFactor. Xmen is enjoyable as well.

Your arguments against the evil money making corporate machine is lame. They're telling stories. Sue em. downloading comics is stealing, marvel isn't telling stories, there putting crap together for cheap cash ins

marvel is a disgrace

the ninjak
What a lame point of view.

Nah, you're just a troll.

Justforaminute
lol look at all these xmen fanboys, spending their parents hard earned money on comics with little story and character development and alot of flash and explosions lol

the ninjak
Look at this lame ass troll. Going to an Xmen thread to complain about the price of comics. Then trying to turn it around by condescending the readers of said comics. What a hypocrite.

colossulrage
hilarious how he just keeps making accounts just to be restricted everytime this kid must have to much time on his hands just sitting around his moms house .lol...Damn get a life and grow up troll

the ninjak
And you can tell that his only intent is to incite anger in people.
Even if it means condeming the things he likes just to win an empty argument on a forum.

The kid's obviously a sociopath with masochistic tendencies to hurt those around him. His lack of moral compass shows psychpathic behaviour. A sad individual who no doubt even his own mother hates. That's why she brought him a computer. So she wouldn't have to look at him anymore.

His attack on marvel comics means he has an "Us Vs Them" attitude. DC >Marvel unless it has Deadpool in it shows deep hostile immaturity where he needs to make others beneath him to have that feeling of being on top. Why not just enjoy both.

I feel sorry for them. But I love reading their crap. Therapy is necessary though. But there moms are probably too drunk to afford bills and with the American medical situation the way it is......well. Maybe it's better to let these kids just troll the interwebs.

colossulrage
they do definitely entertain me reading them sometimes.lol

rotiart
I've grown to dislike virtually the entire x franchise. I now stick honestly with avengers, ff4, marvel cosmic stories....
Dc green lantern and that's about it.

Dum Dum Dugan
ur missing out. x franchise is one of marvels best.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.