Daredevil vs Red Hood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stoic
Red Hood looks great in his new role with the Outlaws relaunch title, how well does he do against Daredevil?

Sin I AM
DD..... red hood is dick grayson lite

Stoic
Originally posted by Sin I AM
DD..... red hood is dick grayson lite

You think so? Perhaps I was just impressed with the direction of the new Outlaws title, Jason just seems to have better training than Grayson, as he was trained by elite assassins, and Batman.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Stoic
You think so? Perhaps I was just impressed with the direction of the new Outlaws title, Jason just seems to have better training than Grayson, as he was trained by elite assassins, and Batman.

jason jobs to dick...whether its survivors guilt or the fact that he's the favorite son, he feels guilty...which allows jason to fight him evenly and gain the upperhand in the majority of their fights, if not for that dick would own him.

DD is above grayson who is > jason

JakeTheBank
Matt beats the utter crap out of him.

Prep-Man
Red Hood looks great in his new role with the Outlaws relaunch title, how well does he do against Daredevil?

Does he get the All Blades? He's somewhat of a question mark, IMO. He seems really skilled.

Q99

Dick trained under Batman much longer, and he improved when he became Batman for a time recently and is better than he's ever been.

Prep-Man
I think Stoic means Ducra. A woman who was nearly immortal and has been training for 3,000 years. The All Caste were a secret assassin organization who were unequaled.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Matt beats the utter crap out of him.

That

the ninjak
DD.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Does he get the All Blades? He's somewhat of a question mark, IMO. He seems really skilled.

Yep he gets the blades.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
I think Stoic means Ducra. A woman who was nearly immortal and has been training for 3,000 years. The All Caste were a secret assassin organization who were unequaled.

And yes again.

RedX1852
Red Hood puts up a better fight then you guys are giving him Credit for, and ABC logic doesn't always work, and Nightwing beat Jason because idk HE KNOWS HIM, when Nightwing and Batman didn't know who Red Hood was, he was giving them hell and he held his own against Batman, so yeah what makes you guys think Daredevil is gonna automatically know what to do like Grayson, there complete strangers, theres no Identity Advantage, and since Knightwing found out, he knew to take it easy and recognize his skill's and he won, that doesn't mean Daredevil's gonna do that for someone he never fought, and sometimes i think he Jobs, but Red Hood puts up one hell of a fight, but i give it to Daredevil 6/10

pym-ftw
Imo

Matt would beat Bruce if he didn't carry sonics.

Jason won't hold his own against Matt for very long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.