Cross-Genre Match: Albert Wesker vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
Scenario #1: Gotham City has been the test site for a new T-Virus outbreak, infecting over 75% of the city's inhabitants, barring Batman and his allies. Cut off from the rest of the country and unable to call in Batman Inc. or League reinforcements or aid, Batman and the "Bat Family" (Nightwing, Robin, Catwoman, Batgirl (Babs), Red Robin) must survive the infected streets of Gotham and uncover the source of the virus and stop whomever is responsible. Can Batman succeed and with how much difficulty and how quickly?

Scenario #2: Batman by himself has finally confronted Albert Wesker in a re-purposed Umbrella Corps/Axis Chemicals facility, full of various creatures and enemies from the RE series. Batman's goal is to reach Wesker and defeat him. He has his standard gadgets and is aware of Wesker's superhuman abilities. Likewise, Wesker knows Batman is looking for him and is briefed on his reputation as the World's Greatest Detective. Can Batman beat him?

Sin I AM
interesting.............lemme ponder

Sr J-Bieb
I don't know what to do I don't know what to do I don't know what to do

KingD19
If not written in Batman's favor, Wesker could walk up and down on him. And since this is a forum match, I give Wesker a majority.

Raptor22
In scenario 1 do they have access to bat plane/mobile and other vehicles and the batcave and other hideouts/weapons lockers around gotham?

JakeTheBank
As far as Scenario #1 is concerned, the only 100% safe place that Wayne and his allies can call upon would be Wayne Manor and the Batcave. Other hideouts and safe houses would have to be won back from whatever threats plague them in addition to dealing with any Umbrella Corp forces attempting to claim them for their own for R&D purposes. So yes, they can access various vehicles.

In order to "win" Scenario #1, Batman and Co basically have to stem the tide of the outbreak (if not somehow cure it), and stop Wesker.

Sin I AM
scenario one bruce

scenario two albert

Starscream M
Scenario 1: Batman

Scenario 2: Not sure

Badabing
Guys, please send me a PM when starting a CG thread. That way I can pin it right away and we won't have several CG threads at once. welshypeach

JakeTheBank
Will do. thumb up

Badabing
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I don't know what to do I don't know what to do I don't know what to do Let me help you.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/kmcprofile/batman-vs-thanos-vs-brainac-vs-reed-vs-doom-vs-darkseid-4956.jpg

I'm no RE expert, so I'll do my best. Scenario 1 is in Batman's favor. The element of surprise is my deciding factor. Scenario 2 I think gives Wesker the edge needed to win.

That siad, Batman always finds a way in comics.

Parmaniac
Wesker by game mechanics is untouchable by bullets because he's so fast, ironically rockets from rockelaunchers can hit him but they only hurt him.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Wesker by game mechanics is untouchable by bullets because he's so fast, ironically rockets from rockelaunchers can hit him but they only hurt him. that doesn't mean batman cant touch him

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Starscream M
that doesn't mean batman cant touch him Of course not, Batman will make contact and short after that he will be spread all over the floor.

psycho gundam
why is there a plot? oh right, that's batman's superpower

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ymgaq1.gif

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by psycho gundam
why is there a plot? oh right, that's batman's superpower

http://i54.tinypic.com/2ymgaq1.gif

Lmao

Actually, I was playing Arkham Asylum which borrows quite a few elements from the early RE games (ie. the mansion exploration).

Personally, I think Bats and co could "win" #1, but they'd probably lose some people.

#2 is more dicey as it's Batman on his own with gadgets trying to sneak into a base and fight Wesker and manage to walk away.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
#2 is more dicey as it's Batman on his own with gadgets trying to sneak into a base and fight Wesker and manage to walk away. Depending on the shit he will encounter he probably wouldn't even reach Wesker.

Starscream M
Depending on the shit he will encounter he probably wouldn't even reach Wesker. if some humans with pistols can make it against RE zombies, batman surely can.

JakeTheBank
Depending on the shit he will encounter he probably wouldn't even reach Wesker.

A valid possibility as this is Batman in his prime/peak but without the blatant PIS and Batgod powers he's often invoked.

Still, Batman is incredibly competent and skilled and if the various S.T.A.R forces were able to get through multiple encounters such as these, I think Batman has a fighting chance.

Parmaniac
if some humans with pistols can make it against RE zombies, batman surely can. http://images.wikia.com/residentevil/images/f/f6/Re5-uroboros-concept.jpg

Starscream M
batman doesn't have to kill that, he can just go past it. or just blow it up to smithereens (as this is in a chemical factory, so plenty of environmental factors for batman to take advantage of)

Sr J-Bieb
Batman pressure points the weak spots, or just batpunches them hard

JakeTheBank
Keep in mind, he does have to defeat Wesker in order to win Scenario #2.

Starscream M
Keep in mind, he does have to defeat Wesker in order to win Scenario #2. I could see him dropping Wesker into a vat of chemicals

psycho gundam
lawl

JakeTheBank
They needed a volcano to do that the last time.

Starscream M
They needed a volcano to do that the last time. doesn't mean a chemical vat won't do the job.

Sr J-Bieb
Wesker was swimming in lava yelling CHRIIIIIIIIIIISSSS!

psycho gundam
doesn't mean a chemical vat won't do the job. thumb up every chemical manufacturing plant has at least one vat of bubbling, caustic material wide open without a lid to cover it up. the noxious fumes open up the workers airways in the winter time.

Starscream M
thumb up every chemical manufacturing plant has at least one vat of bubbling, caustic material wide open without a lid to cover it up. the noxious fumes open up the workers airways in the winter time. jake didn't say there isn't...we can ask jake to clear it up. jake, will there be vats of dangerous chemicals in this chemical factory?

Sr J-Bieb
Jesus Christ

psycho gundam
Jesus wept

JakeTheBank
Sure. Wouldn't be a chemical factory without ostentatious huge vats of boiling chemicals of god knows what just lying around for someone to dive into.

Still, Batman would have to presumably survive an encounter with human Wesker, deal with his hentai monster looking form, and walk away with Wesker defeated. And he'd also have to scour the facility looking for him while surviving the traps and monsters out and about.

And who's to say said chemicals wouldn't just make Wesker flip the hell out?

Badabing
will there be vats of dangerous chemicals in this chemical factory? dur

psycho gundam
Sure. Wouldn't be a chemical factory without ostentatious huge vats of boiling chemicals of god knows what. don't forget the catwalk right above it

JakeTheBank
don't forget the catwalk right above it

thumb up

Parmaniac
jake didn't say there isn't... He also didn't state that Wesker is massproducing Batman repellent spray.

Starscream M

And who's to say said chemicals wouldn't just make Wesker flip the hell out? wesker would be dissolved if he fell in the vat.

Parmaniac
don't forget the catwalk right above it And Wesker is portrayed by Jack Nicholson.

Sr J-Bieb
wesker would be dissolved if he fell in the vat. Did you even play Redifield Evil 5?

Wesker survived being in liquid hot magma

JakeTheBank
wesker would be dissolved if he fell in the vat.

How do you know this?

I'm the thread OP and I don't know that.

Parmaniac
Acid ammunition for the grenade launcher didn't dissolved Wesker dur

RE: Blaxican
Without comic book PIS, Wesker rolls Batman just like every other bullet timer would roll Batman in a non-pis environment.

That being said, proper prep could give Batman the win. Wesker is beatable. Is CIS on here?

JakeTheBank
CIS is on, yes.

Starscream M
How do you know this?

I'm the thread OP and I don't know that. he's organic, no? bullets seem to effect him like it does everyone else, ripping his flesh....why wouldnt chemicals work on him?

Parmaniac
he's organic, no? bullets seem to effect him like it does everyone else, ripping his flesh....why wouldnt chemicals work on him? HE WAS STANDING IN LAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS IT WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

DOES BEING ORGANIC AND STANDING IN LAVA GO ALONG?

JakeTheBank
he's organic, no? bullets seem to effect him like it does everyone else, ripping his flesh....why wouldnt chemicals work on him?

Well, let's think this through.

Batman, being a smart guy and aware of Wesker's abilities, would probably not try to dump him into a vat of chemicals that Umbrella Corp is manufacturing.

Starscream M
HE WAS STANDING IN LAVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS IT WHAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

DOES BEING ORGANIC AND STANDING IN LAVA GO ALONG? I thought he died in lava?

Starscream M
Well, let's think this through.

Batman, being a smart guy and aware of Wesker's abilities, would probably not try to dump him into a vat of chemicals that Umbrella Corp is manufacturing. batman could drop wesker into the vat, and fire his flare into it, basically blowing wesker into 1000 pieces

Parmaniac
I thought he died in lava? He was standing in it without dying, what killed him was a double rocket launcher shot from Chris and Sheva close to his head and at the same tie causing some kind of volcanic eruption.

Starscream M
from wiki

"Chris and Sheva Alomar prevent the worldwide infection and ultimately kill Wesker inside a volcano at the end of the game. Masachika Kawata, the game's producer, confirmed that Wesker perished in the game's finale."

Sr J-Bieb
batman could drop wesker into the vat, and fire his flare into it, basically blowing wesker into 1000 pieces Why is this now flammable...

CosmicComet
He's alive in RE6.

Is RE6 a sequel or prequel?

Starscream M
He was standing in it without dying, what killed him was a double rocket launcher shot from Chris and Sheva close to his head and at the same tie causing some kind of volcanic eruption. thats what I was getting at...bats can drop wesker into a vat and then set off a huge explosion to blow him up

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by CosmicComet
He's alive in RE6.

Is RE6 a sequel or prequel? Isn't it a year before RE5 or something.

Parmaniac
And even if, how the hell is Batman going to throw him into this thing anyways? Wesker is way stronger and more durable and at least imo faster.

Starscream M
Why is this now flammable... uhhh because chemicals usually are? again, jake can settle this...is the chemicals flammable jake?

Sr J-Bieb
thats what I was getting at...bats can drop wesker into a vat and then set off a huge explosion to blow him up So, this magically vat of... something... that melts skin is also flammable?

psycho gundam
And Wesker is portrayed by Jack Nicholson. you know how epic that would be right?

Starscream M
And even if, how the hell is Batman going to throw him into this thing anyways? Wesker is way stronger and more durable and at least imo faster. not throw him, but somehow get him in it. I obviously dont see batman overpowering wesker. but he's cunning enough to trick wesker into falling into it.

Parmaniac
uhhh because chemicals usually are? I don't know what to answer...

CosmicComet
lU5f2VZHnMQ

I don't know why Chris wasted so much time.

That fight would've been over quickly if he just punched him in the face.

Parmaniac
you know how epic that would be right? Screams for photoshopping.

Also Wesker would become Batmans Nemesis, how ironic.

Sr J-Bieb
not throw him, but somehow get him in it. I obviously dont see batman overpowering wesker. but he's cunning enough to trick wesker into falling into it. So Wesker, who was gleefully splashing around in an active volcano, will trip and fall into a giant vat of chemicals which was supposed to melt his skin... and then Batman will pull out a flare... because the vat of corrosive chemicals is also highly explosive, and blow the vat up... while he's standing over said vat?

Parmaniac
So Wesker, who was gleefully splashing around in an active volcano, will trip and fall into a giant vat of chemicals which was supposed to melt his skin... and then Batman will pull out a flare... because the vat of corrosive chemicals is also highly explosive, and blow the vat up... while he's standing over said vat? Batman is cunning, he will trick the vat to explode around him.

Starscream M
batman has a grappling gun....he will obviuosly swing away to safety before igniting the vat.

Im not saying this is a certain win, just offering a plausible scenario.

Sr J-Bieb
batman has a grappling gun....he will obviuosly swing away to safety before igniting the vat.

Im not saying this is a certain win, just offering a plausible scenario. Swing away to another area of the building to escape the explosion which would have to be massive from a chemical explosion to kill Wesker especially since it's not going through him like RPG rounds did...

That's it, I'm going to the bar.

CosmicComet
Explosions are much faster than sound anyway.

Batman won't be vast enough.

BlackZero30x
if some humans with pistols can make it against RE zombies, batman surely can.

well in all fairness sometimes they needed use of things that happened to be conveniently located nearby...

1). Batman should have little problem with the first part. He has a pretty good track record of "finding cures"

....although I say batgirl becomes crippled, nightwing gets shot up and a bullet lodged in his spine, and r.robin pulls through but he's mentally screwed into becoming the next joker.....

2). I feel batman would have put up a great fight but unless he's prepped for this its in weskers favor.........

but then again in Res 5 I beat wesker with my knife....

psycho gundam
Screams for photoshopping.

Also Wesker would become Batmans Nemesis, how ironic.

http://i1099.photobucket.com/albums/g386/psychogundam1/gifs/hereswesker.jpg

"HEEEERE'S WESKER!"

StyleTime
The only way to settle this is a feat war. Let's dump all of their feats on the table and see who has the highest.

*ponders the evidence*

Batman solos all scenarios and enemies in the thread.

Mindset

Im not saying this is a certain win, just offering a plausible scenario. I don't think you know what "plausible" means.

psycho gundam
uhhh because chemicals usually are? again, jake can settle this...is the chemicals flammable jake? this gem was overlooked

Parmaniac
this gem was overlooked Originally posted by Parmaniac
I don't know what to answer... nope

psycho gundam
uhuh

Starscream M
it was a fair assumption. anyways, its up to jake, not you or parm to decide whether the chemicals are flammable or not.

In comics, movies, fiction, etc, chemicals are always flammable.

Mindset
I love this guy.

JakeTheBank
For the intents of arguing this, you can assume their flammable, sure (just like anyone else can assume they're not). But even if they are, how would flammable chemicals beat Wesker in a way that Batman would be able to survive? I'm not saying he can't beat Wesker at all in this thread, but without the Batgod Force and plot armor, he'll be in for the fight of his life.

psycho gundam
it was a fair assumption. anyways, its up to jake, not you or parm to decide whether the chemicals are flammable or not.

In comics, movies, fiction, etc, chemicals are always flammable. water is a chemical

Sr J-Bieb
water is a chemical Must be flammable.

Heard from a reliable source that chemicals are always flammable

Mindset
I still fail to see how flammable chemicals > lava.

Parmaniac

psycho gundam
Must be flammable.

Heard from a reliable source that chemicals are always flammable shit, and we ARE talking about comics, and batman here. human's are like, 85 +/-% water and batman knows this......mmm

better run this by jake first

JakeTheBank
shit, and we ARE talking about comics, and batman here. human's are like, 85 +/-% water and batman knows this......mmm

better run this by jake first

laughing

Starscream M
water is a chemical oh gimme a break
roll eyes (sarcastic)

OP chose a chemical factory for a reason...it being full of environmental aspects that batman could exploit.

Starscream M
But even if they are, how would flammable chemicals beat Wesker in a way that Batman would be able to survive? flammable chemicals means batman can create a huge explosion...ya know, the type that took out wesker in the game

Sr J-Bieb
flammable chemicals means batman can create a huge explosion...ya know, the type that took out wesker in the game Just like the double RPG lave plume blast!

You got all the stuff. You got no name flammable chemicals, and you got a... well you got a flare

Starscream M
Just like the double RPG lave plume blast!

You got all the stuff. You got no name flammable chemicals, and you got a... well you got a flare it was an explosion that took out wesker...the double rpg aspect makes no difference, its a style choice.

Mindset
I could beat Wesker with an m80.

Sr J-Bieb
it was an explosion that took out wesker...the double rpg aspect makes no difference, its a style choice. The two RPG's went through Wesker, blew up, and and make a bunch of lava spew forth everywhere...

Originally posted by Mindset
I could beat Wesker with an m80. I lit off fireworks one night and my neighbor started yelling and swearing.

I now realize why since it could have caused an explosion akin to two RPG's blowing up with lava everywhere

Existere
To be fair, Batman's used some pretty high level explosions in the past. Some of his exploding batarangs are ridonk.

Though I think in all likelihood, Batman either dies getting to Wesker, or Albert tentacle rapes him.

Scenario One is more interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.