Ultron vs. DCnU Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JakeTheBank
1. Classic Ultron (ie. Ultron Unlimited)
2. Phalanx Ultron
3. Ultron from Mighty Avengers (ie. Fem Ultron)
4. Current Ultron

Stoic
I think he can take 1 barely, but the other versions of Ultron take this.

Sr J-Bieb
Loses all

Damborgson
Whats current ultron like? Is it the one thor briefly fought?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Damborgson
Whats current ultron like? Is it the one thor briefly fought?

Yes.

Bouboumaster
Hulk

iceman24567
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Hulk thumb up

janus77
Hulk
seconded to infinity!

Damborgson
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yes. ultron wins them all. But I am a little hesitant to say supes loses to fem ultron. if this new supes is still as strong/stronger than sentry he should take a few.

Sr J-Bieb
Didn't even realize Femtron was there (actually read it, just didn't click in)

Femtron loses, the rest win

psycho gundam
Hulk

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
ultron wins them all. But I am a little hesitant to say supes loses to fem ultron. if this new supes is still as strong/stronger than sentry he should take a few.

Not sure if I agree with this. Femtron was calculating how much it would take to kill the Sentry, and she seemed to have nearly figured out his number. My take on her was that she could take virtually any High Herald, and below, just by calculating the power needed to achieve the goal.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Stoic
Not sure if I agree with this. Femtron was calculating how much it would take to kill the Sentry, and she seemed to have nearly figured out his number. My take on her was that she could take virtually any High Herald, and below, just by calculating the power needed to achieve the goal. and she was doing well until sentry lost his cool. She did well even when sentry lost his cool actually. that said though, their came a point when she got overwhelmed and sentry nearly tore her head off. If this supes is anything like pre DCNU supes then i would nt be surprised at all if he did the same thing more or less.

carver9
You can't compare Supes and Sentry. Sentry went into a rage during that scene...there really isn't a telling how powerful he was while going berserk like that.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
You can't compare Supes and Sentry. Sentry went into a rage during that scene...there really isn't a telling how powerful he was while going berserk like that.

Wut

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Lulz, have you seen superman going berserk?

Damborgson
yeah what they said. The only reason I even compare the two is because this new supes hasnt been portrayed quite on the level of the old one. Otherwise id say he beats Fem Ultron for majority.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.