Walker The Death God vs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
What odds does WTDG take against these?

Dormammu

Odin

Mephisto

Cytorrak

Surtur

Zeus

Shuma Gorath

Set

Seth

zopzop
Walker's best on panel stuff was beating pre TI Thanos, Thor and Genis-Vell. That's it.

Most everyone on that list with the exceptions of "Average" Shuma Gorath and "Average" Seth can do that.

Without seeing more of him and we can't cause he's dead, it's hard to say.

Nihilist
Originally posted by zopzop
Walker's best on panel stuff was beating pre TI Thanos, Thor and Genis-Vell. That's it.

Most everyone on that list with the exceptions of "Average" Shuma Gorath and "Average" Seth can do that.

Without seeing more of him and we can't cause he's dead, it's hard to say. Didnt he have the power of a whole universes souls iirc.

zopzop
Originally posted by Nihilist
Didnt he have the power of a whole galaxys souls iirc?

He sure did but that's hard to place power wise. I mean Vishnu is worshiped by a BILLION strong on Earth yet he's no more powerful than Odin (who has FAR fewer worshipers). So it looks like souls or worshipers or even sphere of influence/power plays no role in determining how strong a deity is in Marvel.

Nihilist
He sure did but that's hard to place power wise. I mean Vishnu is worshiped by a BILLION strong on Earth yet he's no more powerful than Odin (who has FAR fewer worshipers). So it looks like souls or worshipers or even sphere of influence/power plays no role in determining how strong a deity is in Marvel. But he actually had the power within him/absorbed it though didnt he?

zopzop
Originally posted by Nihilist
But he actually had the power within him/absorbed it though didnt he?

Yes, from his respect thread :
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Walker/walkergalaxydestroyer.jpg

Nihilist
Yes, from his respect thread :
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t173/EndlessMike9/Walker/walkergalaxydestroyer.jpg thumb up forgot it was billions upon billions he absorbed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't Thanos compare Walker to Mangog (IIRC the very reason he teamed up with Mangog according to that comic besides killing everything was to learn more about an entity like Walker)? Course, he was closer to the Silver Age incarnation then the Jurgens one.

Dormammu - Dormammu.

Odin - Odin.

Mephisto - Depends on location and portrayal.

Cytorrak - A relatively featless entity.

Surtur - Surtur.

Shuma Gorath - Shuma Gorath.

Set - Set.

Seth - Depends on how much power he has absorbed.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

ahhh.........a shitstorm is brewing

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Sin I AM
ahhh.........a shitstorm is brewing

Truth, though.

zopzop
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Didn't Thanos compare Walker to Mangog (IIRC the very reason he teamed up with Mangog according to that comic besides killing everything was to learn more about an entity like Walker)? Course, he was closer to the Silver Age incarnation then the Jurgens one.

Dormammu - Dormammu.

Odin - Odin.

Mephisto - Depends on location and portrayal.

Surtur - Surtur.

Shuma Gorath - Shuma Gorath.

Set - Set.

Seth - Depends on how much power he has absorbed.

On what basis do you give the win to Gorath but are unsure about Cytorrak? I'm not trying to stir sh|t just genuinely curious. Because if we go by fights, Gorath has had nothing but humiliations and he's never fought another power or principality.

Sr J-Bieb
Seth loses, Cyttorak loses, Mephisto loses.

Dormammu... iffy about. He's got low feats, and then he also has the highest feats in this thread... meh, I'll give him the win.

Walker can beat Surtur though. That one's back and forth based on how little we know of Walker.

The rest, he loses.

guy222
walker defeats em all

quanchi112
Originally posted by guy222
walker defeats em all Definitely.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.