Sersi VS Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Sersi- Most powerful version

VS

Thor- Classic

Asgardian or Eternal?

gogogadgetgo
Their babies will be both powerful and beautiful

Bouboumaster
Thor smash her face.

guy222
eternal

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Thor smash her face.

Not if she turns him into a pig first.

RE: Blaxican
Sersi transmogrifies him into a tampon.

zopzop
At her most powerful? Didn't she take out a Watcher? Or was that Thane Ector? Either way, Thor takes it but she's gonna give him hell.

Konton
http://img440.imageshack.us/my.php?image=thor28610gf7.jpg

She can transmute Mjolnir, so it doesn't look too good for Thor.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Konton

She can transmute Mjolnir, so it doesn't look too good for Thor.

nice....Sersis stock is going up

basilisk
Originally posted by Konton

She can transmute Mjolnir, so it doesn't look too good for Thor. Hold on though, in that story Thor turned Mjolnir back into the cane and transformed back to Blake. Then she transformed the cane into something that looked like the hammer but without the enchantments - that's why Kro was able to lift it.

The cane does indeed seem to be a simple cane in that state, (for starters it would be suspicious if lame Don Blake carried around a cane that even the Hulk couldn't lift). I'm not sure if this is the same as transforming the hammer at all, since it doesn't share the same enchantments.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What he said. Besides, that was probably an illusion as I recall, as it's basically all she did under Thomas.

Sersi's best bet is to transmute Thor or whatever. I'd wager not only would he prove resistant naturally, Mjolnir would be able to defend him as well. If that doesn't work, Thor takes her down.

Sin I AM
are there other instances of other people picking up blakes cane?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Blake's cane doesn't have any special enchantments on it, it's just an unusually durable walking stick. It acts as a link for Mjolnir to this dimension.

Existere
She did modulate Mjolnir on another occasion, or something to that effect, but I think she was assisting it's teleportation or something... not actually hindering it.

She gives Thor a solid fight, and loses decisively.

basilisk
Originally posted by Sin I AM
are there other instances of other people picking up blakes cane? Yeah I think plenty of people picked it up over the years. There was even once instance where Mr Hyde picked it up and tapped it, and it turned into the hammer in his hand and smashed him to the floor like a dumbass.

Like I say, suspicious if lame Don Blake carried around a cane that even the Hulk couldn't lift, and someone like Nurse Foster went to try to fetch it for him.

Of course it would be even more suspicious if she picked up the cane and happened to tap it on the floor and Blake turned into Thor in front of the whole waiting room.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.