Thanos Vs Classic Ion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Classic ion at his best/peak vs Thanos at his best/peak without I.G who takes this and why?

SquallX
Wait for Quan and his Thanos immune to Death crap.

Q99
Classic Ion based on vastly more power.

iceman24567
Ion stomps him with a wave of his hand

kilzzjo
I = nutnut

TheLordofMurder
Classic Ion crushes Thanos...

Quanchi probaly wont even come near this thread; hes too immature to admit when Thanos loses...

JakeTheBank
Again with the Thanos threads?

Sirius77
We all know that Ion wins here. There isn't really anything to debate. We already know who this thread is trying to draw out. I don't really care one way or the other, but at least make it difficult kind of stealthy or un-obvious. Not because I'm defending trolls, but because there's no debate and it defeats the purpose...

JakeTheBank
I'll give Ozz the benefit of the doubt because he is learning a lot about where power levels stand in the grand scheme of things, but generally, the Thanos spite/bait threads (geared for like one person in particular) are getting annoying as hell.

Sirius77
Yeah, I mean even if they are targeting someone with shitty, inaccurate opinions, I see no reason for the rest of the forum to suffer. It is getting ridiculous.

And ozz, I wasn't bashing your thread man, you just kind of got caught in the middle of an annoying "thing" lol.

The reason why Ion takes this though, is because he's a high end reality manipulator that can re-write reality on a level that scared a non-jobbing Hal Jordan era Specter. He could be any place(s) he wanted simultaneously, and wielded the full power of the classic glc.
Thanos has no defense against that type of power, even as death's avatar.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.