Asmodel vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
http://www.leaderslair.com/lightningcrashes/thor2-024pic2.gif

vs

http://i.newsarama.com/images/3.%20Asmodel%20VS%20Superman%20Electric.jpg

Asmodel's chariots come down on Asgard instead of Earth while Mangog was in the middle of his revenge.

who wins?

Asmodel when he 1st appeared.

Horrificus
Mangog easily.

JakeTheBank
Mangog.

cdtm
Asmodal, with ease. big grin

Angel lights attack that drives people insane. Only reason Superman walked through it, is because of his pure soul.

Cogito
Asmodel is too much of a wild card to debate. We know he trashed J'onn. We know Superman sort of held his own against him (with help from his pure soul). We can only speculate as to what Asmodel can do to an impure soul, to say nothing of what kind of physical abuse he can take (Superman did not beat him; didn't lose either).

So yeah, I'd speculate that Mangog takes a majority against Asmodel in a flesh suit. Who the hell knows though.

Galan007
Asmodel's best on panel feat (imo) was wrestling an extremely amped Superman Blue to a stalemate. A great feat, sure, but is it enough to give Asmodel to nod over Mangog? Well, that depends how you'd rank Mangog in comparison to Supes Blue after he absorbed all the electrical energy from the JLA Moonbase's power core.

...There's also Asmodel's pesky 'scouring light of Heaven' gaze. It would certainly affect Mangog's dark soul, but to what extent is entirely unknown...

guy222
QFT

Cogito
Originally posted by Galan007
extremely amped Superman Blue.... after he absorbed all the electrical energy from the JLA Moonbase's power core.

I never took Superman to be amped in that encounter. He used his power to mess with magnetic poles and cause the Moon to repel from the moon despite Neron's influence.

IIRC it was never stated (nor implied) that he was amped when he got to Asmodel.

leonidas
yeah, asmodel is pretty difficult to debate. if we use narration as fact, i'd say he would win, but.... i don't so there is no way to know for sure what would happen here.

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
IIRC it was never stated (nor implied) that he was amped when he got to Asmodel. You're right. It was never explicitly stated. I've personally always viewed Supes as being amped in that instance because he flew to earth immediately after absorbing the JLA Moonbase's power core, and stalemated Asmodel--a feat well beyond what he was normally capable of.

But I do see how it can be looked at both ways.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.