Mangog vs Count Nefaria

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/611733-man3_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18474/357615-64007-count-nefaria_super.gif

Stoic
Originally posted by Nietzschean
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/11352/611733-man3_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/18474/357615-64007-count-nefaria_super.gif

No offense buddy but what's the catch? Mangog seems to be a bit of an uphill battle for the Count doesn't he?

guy222
Mangog FTW

quanchi112
Mangog wins.

JakeTheBank
Mangog.

KillAll
i would even say mangog wins EASILY...

h1a8
Mangog but not easily

dmills
Too far my friend.

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
Mangog but not easily laughing out loud

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by quanchi112
laughing out loud thumb up

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mangog would wreck Nefaria. He rape stomped the Avengers but Thor was still competitive with him even while fighting as a brick. With Mangog, the only way he does noticeable physical damage is by truly cutting loose and using energy attacks, which isn't something Nefaria can match.

psycho gundam
thanos isn't there to tell mangog to chill

nafaria's phucked

the Darkone
Originally posted by h1a8
Mangog but not easily

STFU, Mangog rage stomp his a$$, Mangog at his highest was sky father level, current at least high trans or mid still way out Count Neferia league period reads some comics, oops scratched that you don't!!

Don Corleone
Mangog destroys the Count.

KillAll
i still go with EASY lol. mangog at his peak is stronger (IMO) than hulk, nefaria, kurse, thor or any other person throughout the universe.

i would (again this is my opinion) rank him about where champion was in his first appearance (at his peaks of coarse).

Horrificus
Mangog = Odin+Thor+all of Asgard, rolled into a big ball. An entire civilization of powerful, evil beings that were a threat to Asgard. Rolled into one being.

Then, make it horrible, nasty and without pity.

As if Odin absorbed Asgard and turned pure Evil.

iceman24567
Originally posted by KillAll
i still go with EASY lol. mangog at his peak is stronger (IMO) than hulk, nefaria, kurse, thor or any other person throughout the universe.

i would (again this is my opinion) rank him about where champion was in his first appearance (at his peaks of coarse). Huh what the hell are you talking about?

KillAll
Originally posted by iceman24567
Huh what the hell are you talking about?

how i think mangog would win with "easy" attached before win?

Stoic
Originally posted by KillAll
how i think mangog would win with "easy" attached before win?

I think it may have been the Champion part that ruined everything else that you mentioned.

Igniz
Mangog eats Count Nefaria.

abhilegend
Mangog.

carver9
Originally posted by the Darkone
STFU, Mangog rage stomp his a$$, Mangog at his highest was sky father level, current at least high trans or mid still way out Count Neferia league period reads some comics, oops scratched that you don't!!

What makes Mangog a skyfather?

Damborgson
Originally posted by carver9
What makes Mangog a skyfather? my question was gonna be whats with the rage lol

tkitna
Nefaria is not taking Mangog

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
my question was gonna be whats with the rage lol

Lol...I understood the rage, H1 brings it out of people. I have never cursed anyone on this site until I met H1.

Horrificus
Originally posted by carver9
What makes Mangog a skyfather?

Mangog has actually beaten Odin and dragged his unconscious body around.
Mangog = Odin+Thor+all of Asgard, rolled into a big ball. An entire civilization of powerful, evil beings that were a threat to Asgard. Rolled into one being.

Then, make it horrible, nasty and without pity.

As if Odin absorbed Asgard and turned pure Evil.

Another reason why the "Thor blast" down Mangog's throat was absolute crap. Mangog is essentially and energy being. But, Thor talks about blasting his internal organs in that book.

Plus, recent writers seem to have never read the original showings of Mangog, because you never see any of his other powers anymore. Teleportation, Energy Blasts, Energy and Matter Manipulation and I even think he had Speed Feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.