Thor (blood and thunder) Hulk (issues 635, etc.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Both are in character of these arcs. All out no remorse. Fight takes place on an indestructible planet where the only weapons is what you bring or your own body/innate powers. The landscape is barren and can't be destroyed.

JakeTheBank
Does Thor have the power gem?

quanchi112
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Does Thor have the power gem? No power gem. I don't think the Hulk has a chance if I give him the power gem.

Damborgson
Thor would fight as a brick unfortunately and get worked. Hulk would notice his attacks but Thor isn't putting him down with just Melee and maybe a bolt or two of lightning.

Naija boy
Hulk dominates.

quanchi112
Jake, I await your answer.

Stoic
So they are fighting on an indestructible marble.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Stoic
So they are fighting on an indestructible marble. Who wins ?

Stoic
Originally posted by Damborgson
Thor would fight as a brick unfortunately and get worked. Hulk would notice his attacks but Thor isn't putting him down with just Melee and maybe a bolt or two of lightning.

I like this answer.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
No power gem. I don't think the Hulk has a chance if I give him the power gem.

Add the gem.

quanchi112
Originally posted by carver9
Add the gem. Why I haven't even given my answer yet.

You ready for me, carvey ?

abhilegend
Hulk.

carver9
Why I haven't even given my answer yet.

You ready for me, carvey ?

Doesn't matter what your answer will be...its going to be wrong. Bring it.

abhilegend
Doesn't matter what your answer will be...its going to be wrong. Bring it.
Irony.

JakeTheBank
Jake, I await your answer.

Sorry; had a few matches of MW3 I was playing.

Thor wading into melee against Worldbreaker Hulk would wind up with him losing, ultimately.

Power Gem Thor would beat the crap out of him.

Naija boy
^i presume that is based off what the power gem is supposed to represent in theory (if tapped into properly), and not his performance with it against thanos? Cuz for the period of time he had it, he certainly didnt beat the crap out of thanos, and i doubt you believe thanos is far greater than WBH in terms of physicality (Heck i dont think he is greater than him at all regarding physicality let alone by any considerable margin)

Mshinu
Thor punches Hulkie Boy into space.

Lord Feron
Thor BFR to outer space FTW

carver9
Thor was insane during B&T. I doubt bfr is something that will be on his mind.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Sorry; had a few matches of MW3 I was playing.

Thor wading into melee against Worldbreaker Hulk would wind up with him losing, ultimately.

Power Gem Thor would beat the crap out of him.

I agree for the most part. More importanly, put down that glitchy campfest of a game and get a real fps.. ya know.. like Battlefield

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by Naija boy
^i presume that is based off what the power gem is supposed to represent in theory (if tapped into properly), and not his performance with it against thanos? Cuz for the period of time he had it, he certainly didnt beat the crap out of thanos, and i doubt you believe thanos is far greater than WBH in terms of physicality (Heck i dont think he is greater than him at all regarding physicality let alone by any considerable margin)

Regardless if Thor was THAT impressive with the Gem... Hulk wouldn't be able to put him down and thor would get stronger and stronger and eventually hulk will be goo...

Naija boy
^....Thor could well win thanks to the gem (arguable) after a prolonged battle but his strength would have to increase exponentially faster than it did against thanos for him to get strong enough to stomp WBH.

carver9
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
I agree for the most part. More importanly, put down that glitchy campfest of a game and get a real fps.. ya know.. like Battlefield

Battlefield sucks.

carver9
Lookimg at showings of amping...Hulk appears to be capable of amping faster than Thor did with the gem.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Battlefield sucks.

This is a joke right? Battlefield maps, weapons and vehicles are far superior... the only thing MW3 has over battlefield is the feel (movement) of the controller with what the gun does on the screen.

carver9
This is a joke right? Battlefield maps, weapons and vehicles are far superior... the only thing MW3 has over battlefield is the feel (movement) of the controller with what the gun does on the screen.

Too many people don't play that game...its built for camping (even though people camp on COD sometimes). I'm just not feeling that game. The maps are too big, you have to run for about 30 min to find someone and I don't like the fact that you cant choose from multiples of weapons...you are limited. Reminds me of "medal of honor".

h1a8
Both are in character of these arcs. All out no remorse. Fight takes place on an indestructible planet where the only weapons is what you bring or your own body/innate powers. The landscape is barren and can't be destroyed.

Hulk stomps hard (even if Thor had the PG since it only gave him a max of 2x more power).

psycho gundam
I'd like to see the explanation for that one...

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Hulk stomps hard (even if Thor had the PG since it only gave him a max of 2x more power).

Where did you get "two Times more powerful" from?

quanchi112
Doesn't matter what your answer will be...its going to be wrong. Bring it. So if I say the Hulk wins I will be wrong ?Originally posted by carver9
Thor was insane during B&T. I doubt bfr is something that will be on his mind. Did you even leaf through the arc ?

quanchi112
Hulk stomps hard (even if Thor had the PG since it only gave him a max of 2x more power). You don't know what the power gem even is.

carver9
So if I say the Hulk wins I will be wrong ? Did you even leaf through the arc ?

I read the issue. Thor wasn't acting like Thor...I don't think he would have resorted to bfring anyone.

quanchi112
I read the issue. Thor wasn't acting like Thor...I don't think he would have resorted to bfring anyone. Thor used his mind against Drax, used the gem against Strange and Warlock's attacks, etc. The guy was usually powerful enough to storm through his foes but when that didn't work he was still every bit as effective as he is normally. It's a misconception he was stupid during the arc.

carver9
Thor used his mind against Drax, used the gem against Strange and Warlock's attacks, etc. The guy was usually powerful enough to storm through his foes but when that didn't work he was still every bit as effective as he is normally. It's a misconception he was stupid during the arc.

I never said he was a dummy but he was more of a brute than anything.

quanchi112
I never said he was a dummy but he was more of a brute than anything. That's how he normally is so again my point stands.

Now why was the Hulk beyond this all out Thor ? I'd like to hear why you believe so.

quanchi112
Rage, why have you not weighed in ?

carver9
That's how he normally is so again my point stands.

Now why was the Hulk beyond this all out Thor ? I'd like to hear why you believe so.

Looking at their history, Savage Hulk has pretty much stalemated/givin Thor hell. WWH was a completely different/stronger beast and I believe he would be too much for your average Thor. This is the average Thor. There are scenes that has happened to make me believe this as well liiiiiikkkke...an amped Odinson facing Rulk and getting humiliated and overpowered. This was an amped Thor that was walking around with the Odinforce...the same Thor that defeated a skyfather (Bor), ran through the Destroyer, and rebuilt the moon. Now with that said...WWH fought this same Rulk "while holding back"...allowed this Rulk to absorb his power (let's not forget, Rulk did the same thing to Odin Force Thor and weakened him) and still defeated him by just clapping his hands together while giving a speech.

Then we have that scene with the Avengers. They admitted no one on Earth could stop Hulk and used Skaar as a tool to take on Hulk since that was his son and Thor was right there in the room while this was said. If Thor was powerful enough to stop WWH, why not send him instead of Skaar?

This is just WWH...someone that held the planet captive. WBH dismissed Heralds...the same Heralds that wrestled Thor and over powered him a couple of times (Bi Beast). Hulk dismissed a character that defeated the Surfer...the backlash of his power turned all of them to dust.

Let's also not forget...Maestro fought Warrior Madness Thor for an hour and knocked him for some miles...basically bfred him. Maestro is weaker than WWH and WWH is weaker than WBH by a good fashion. WBH is just too much imo.

quanchi112
Looking at their history, Savage Hulk has pretty much stalemated/givin Thor hell. WWH was a completely different/stronger beast and I believe he would be too much for your average Thor. This is the average Thor. There are scenes that has happened to make me believe this as well liiiiiikkkke...an amped Odinson facing Rulk and getting humiliated and overpowered. This was an amped Thor that was walking around with the Odinforce...the same Thor that defeated a skyfather (Bor), ran through the Destroyer, and rebuilt the moon. Now with that said...WWH fought this same Rulk "while holding back"...allowed this Rulk to absorb his power (let's not forget, Rulk did the same thing to Odin Force Thor and weakened him) and still defeated him by just clapping his hands together while giving a speech.

Then we have that scene with the Avengers. They admitted no one on Earth could stop Hulk and used Skaar as a tool to take on Hulk since that was his son and Thor was right there in the room while this was said. If Thor was powerful enough to stop WWH, why not send him instead of Skaar?

This is just WWH...someone that held the planet captive. WBH dismissed Heralds...the same Heralds that choked Thor and over powered him a couple of times (Bi Beast). Hulk dismissed a character that defeated the Surfer...the backlash of his power turned all of them to dust.

Let's also not forget...Maestro fought Warrior Madness Thor for an hour and knocked him for some miles...basically bfred him. Maestro is weaker than WWH and WWH is weaker than WBH by a good fashion. WBH is just too much imo. Savage Hulk never met blood and thunder Thor. He'd wreck savage hulk. Thor would shove the hammer up his sphincter on his way to Odin's house.

Thor beat the snot out of Rulk the second go round. Rulk actually killed Hulk before and humiliated him more than the one time he beat Thor with his own hammer due to being in space and gravity.

Hulk eventually beat Rulk after he had been humiliated time and time again.So what ? Thor crushed him after he lost one time. Hulk has how many losses to Rulk ? LOL.

Thor is powerful enough to stop the Hulk we just saw him stop an amped Hulk/Nul after going through worthy thing.

WW Hulk had a war party and the benefit of his friends taking it easy on him. Strange with one finger could have destroyed him. LOL.

Thor humiliated Surfer and Warlock. Humiliating the Surfer with ease after fighting Beta Ray Bill is very impressive. The guy was just tooling foes while Hulk's biggest claim to fame is dying over and over again while fighting mad.

Thor's strength didn't increase ten fold in that arc and he fought Hulk for an hour despite Hulk having a healing factor.

Thor's feats are more impressive than HOTM Hulk.

carver9
Savage Hulk never met blood and thunder Thor. He'd wreck savage hulk. Thor would shove the hammer up his sphincter on his way to Odin's house.

Thor beat the snot out of Rulk the second go round. Rulk actually killed Hulk before and humiliated him more than the one time he beat Thor with his own hammer due to being in space and gravity.

Hulk eventually beat Rulk after he had been humiliated time and time again.So what ? Thor crushed him after he lost one time. Hulk has how many losses to Rulk ? LOL.

Thor is powerful enough to stop the Hulk we just saw him stop an amped Hulk/Nul after going through worthy thing.

WW Hulk had a war party and the benefit of his friends taking it easy on him. Strange with one finger could have destroyed him. LOL.

Thor humiliated Surfer and Warlock. Humiliating the Surfer with ease after fighting Beta Ray Bill is very impressive. The guy was just tooling foes while Hulk's biggest claim to fame is dying over and over again while fighting mad.

Thor's strength didn't increase ten fold in that arc and he fought Hulk for an hour despite Hulk having a healing factor.

Thor's feats are more impressive than HOTM Hulk.

This is my last post for the night.

Quan...do you know what "average Thor mean"?

Quan, Rulk never defeated WWH. When are you going to learn that there are different incarnations of the Hulk? Stop comparing Savage Hulk fts with WWH fts.

The second go round, Thor snuck attack a Rulk that was overheating from fight Savage Hulk. Dive bomb him from the moon and he still didmt beat him. The next time they fought, Rulk wasn't even using his absorption abilities. You don't know what you are talking about.

Thor admitted on panel that he couldn't stop Nul and bfred him. I admit, Thor can beat Nul or Hulk via bfring. I would give Nightcrawler 10/10 against Hulk via bfring. Not impressed.

Too bad ON PANEL strange got knocked the hell out by WWH. To bad for that one finger...lol.

Hulk humiliated beings that gave Thor and Surfer trouble. Hulk took out an entire race that Dormmammu and Strange was unable to stop teamed together (the mindless ones). I'm much more impressed with Hulk showing since he didn't even have to touch anyone to kill them.

He was in Warrior Madness mode when he faced Maestro...take that how you want.

Show me Hulk dying over and over again. .

TheLordofMurder
I agree for the most part. More importanly, put down that glitchy campfest of a game and get a real fps.. ya know.. like Killzone 3

There...fixed it for you!

wink

TheLordofMurder
Anyway, to get on topic, I am a huge Thor fan, but I think the Hulk wins this one eventually...

Thor would have to resort to exotic power usage to beat the Hulk from issue 635; if he fights as he did in Blood and Thunder (when he basically overwhelmed everyone in his path with brute strength and power) Thor goes down...its only a matter of time.

Nihilist
Thor with the gem would easily wreck this Hulk.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist

Definitely, but didnt Quan say that Thor doesnt have the Power Gem here?

quanchi112
This is my last post for the night.

Quan...do you know what "average Thor mean"?

Quan, Rulk never defeated WWH. When are you going to learn that there are different incarnations of the Hulk? Stop comparing Savage Hulk fts with WWH fts.

The second go round, Thor snuck attack a Rulk that was overheating from fight Savage Hulk. Dive bomb him from the moon and he still didmt beat him. The next time they fought, Rulk wasn't even using his absorption abilities. You don't know what you are talking about.

Thor admitted on panel that he couldn't stop Nul and bfred him. I admit, Thor can beat Nul or Hulk via bfring. I would give Nightcrawler 10/10 against Hulk via bfring. Not impressed.

Too bad ON PANEL strange got knocked the hell out by WWH. To bad for that one finger...lol.

Hulk humiliated beings that gave Thor and Surfer trouble. Hulk took out an entire race that Dormmammu and Strange was unable to stop teamed together (the mindless ones). I'm much more impressed with Hulk showing since he didn't even have to touch anyone to kill them.

He was in Warrior Madness mode when he faced Maestro...take that how you want.

Show me Hulk dying over and over again. . Yes, I am saying Thor thought the same only that he wasn't holding back and wanted to kill anything that got in his way.

Rulk killed Hulk and defeated him how many times ? WW Hulk burned out against the Sentry. wink

Thor crushed the Rulk after he was hammering into the Hulk. Rulk even admitted he probably would have killed him had the Hulk not jumped back into the fight. Yes, I do unlike Hulk who was actually killed by Rulk Thor only lost one time and due to his own hammer used in the unique set of circumstances of the situation they were in.

Bfr is a win and it was right after he defeated worthy Thing so it wasn't just a one on one fight but in the end Thor defeated an amped Nul. smile

Strange held back and had his fingers broke but if he wanted to he could kill Hulk with one finger's worth of magic. wink

Thor humiliated the Surfer who has never lost to the Hulk when he didn't stop attacking. LOL.

Hulk died over and over again while fighting. No one was running from him in fear like they were against Thor in blood and thunder. laughing out loud

He was in a beserker rage but his strength wasn't amped ten times. Take that how you want.

The dialogue makes it clear they die and fight over and over again. You don't understand words but the rest of us do.

OneDumbG0
Thor with the gem would easily wreck this Hulk. No, he wouldn't really. Not easily at any rate. Originally posted by Naija boy
^....Thor could well win thanks to the gem (arguable) after a prolonged battle but his strength would have to increase exponentially faster than it did against thanos for him to get strong enough to stomp WBH. thumb up

WANNNNNG
This is a bait thread, Mods do your job. Ban Quanchi!!!

Badabing
Originally posted by WANNNNNG
This is a bait thread, Mods do your job. Ban Quanchi!!! Quan stays. You go.

carver9
Yes, I am saying Thor thought the same only that he wasn't holding back and wanted to kill anything that got in his way.

Rulk killed Hulk and defeated him how many times ? WW Hulk burned out against the Sentry. wink

Thor crushed the Rulk after he was hammering into the Hulk. Rulk even admitted he probably would have killed him had the Hulk not jumped back into the fight. Yes, I do unlike Hulk who was actually killed by Rulk Thor only lost one time and due to his own hammer used in the unique set of circumstances of the situation they were in.

Bfr is a win and it was right after he defeated worthy Thing so it wasn't just a one on one fight but in the end Thor defeated an amped Nul. smile

Strange held back and had his fingers broke but if he wanted to he could kill Hulk with one finger's worth of magic. wink

Thor humiliated the Surfer who has never lost to the Hulk when he didn't stop attacking. LOL.

Hulk died over and over again while fighting. No one was running from him in fear like they were against Thor in blood and thunder. laughing out loud

He was in a beserker rage but his strength wasn't amped ten times. Take that how you want.

The dialogue makes it clear they die and fight over and over again. You don't understand words but the rest of us do.

Your first post doesn't make sense.

Thanos was hurt by gun lasers and was reduced to a skeleton by antimatter blasts and also knocked around by a giant dog. Gotcha. Let's discredit that Thanos was weakened or weaker than a full powered Thanos...I want to use all of his showings. Odin would still merk him since he has done so in the past and Tyrant would make Thanos retreat like he did in the past as well. Let's not forget about a weakened maker koing him...that can happen again as well. Two can play this game.

Thor snuck attack Rulk just like you claim Maker surprised Thanos ((after the ko). Stop being a hypocrite quanny. In a face to face fight, an amped Thor lost to a Rulk that wasn't in the middle of a fight between a top tier Savage Hulk and by a Rulk that wasn't overheating.

I agree, bfr is a win...that was a good option for Thor. If Thanos fought WBH, that would be a good option for him as well.

Strange got beat to sleep by Hulk. Stop making excuses for people that lost to Hulk. Strange with an amp got worked...TWICE. To bad for that finger..lol.

Let me help you out Quan...I am always here to help the people that are not knowledged enough. Learn and pay attention.

Hulk and She Rulk collides.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901478/Incredible_Hulks_635_003.jpg.html

Everything around them are exploding, the planet is being turned to dust...Heralds are melting...look at Hulk and She Rulk...not even a scratch.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8901481/Incredible_Hulks_635_004.jpg.html

After all of this...Hulk stands on the edge of a cliff wishing everyone to come back to life. He is still in Super Saiyan mode...tanked all of it (which was shown in my scan).

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/81615084.jpg/

The dialog made it clear that the dead will be brought back to life...to bad Hulk wasn't part of that.

Now let's get to Rulk beating Hulk.

Rulk tries absorbing WWH (look at the dialog between both Savage Hulk and WWH). Rulk states "I took your power before...WWH tells him "you can't handle my power" and he FAILS at draining WWH.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/310/hulk24015.jpg
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/39/hulk24016.jpg
http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8339/hulk2401718.jpg

Do I have to post what Rulk draining Savage Hulk since you've read the comic...lol?

carver9
Let me post it anyways since you haven't read the comic. He succeeds at draining SAVAGE Hulk (look at the dialog, SAVAGE HULK). Read some Hulk.

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1915038_rulk1.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1915040_rulk2.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1915043_rulk3.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1915049_rulk4.jpg

h1a8

Thor with gem isn't even more than 2x stronger than his normal self (within at least several hours of having the gem).

WBH is already many times more powerful. Thus is several more times more powerful than a 2x Thor.

Damborgson
To my knowledge the only times Thor even tapped into the gem were against Dr.Strange and Adam Warlock and then to try and break out of that force block. Are we supposed to assume he was tapping into it subconsciously like Drax or something?

carver9
To my knowledge the only times Thor even tapped into the gem were against Dr.Strange and Adam Warlock and then to try and break out of that force block. Are we supposed to assume he was tapping into it subconsciously like Drax or something?

He wasn't. Thanos just fought a Thor that wasn't holding back.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Most likely. But like Drax, he seemed to be very inefficient with it compared to the pros (Unless backed into a corner it seems). The amp was intended to be there, though it wasn't very apparent. Most reasonable answer imo is that it was a gradual, very slow process.

When I see people claim shit like his strength was doubled, I can't help but laugh. He was taking out Heralds with ease and seemed to be getting more powerful over time before the Gem. With that much of a leap, he'd probably kill Surfer accidentally.

Regarding this thread, Hulk would most likely win due to Thor fighting like a brute, but he'd get some licks in no doubt.

carver9
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Most likely. But like Drax, he seemed to be very inefficient with it compared to the pros (Unless backed into a corner it seems). The amp was intended to be there, though it wasn't very apparent. Most reasonable answer imo is that it was a gradual, slow process.

When I see people claim shit like his strength was doubled, I can't help but laugh. He was tearing through Heralds with ease and was only getting worse before the Gem. With that much of a leap, he'd probably kill Surfer accidentally.

Regarding this thread, Hulk would most likely win due to Thor fighting like a brute, but he'd get some licks in no doubt.

There wasn't anything referenced on Thor using the gem in most of his encounters. When he did use it, they made it clear during the dialog.

TheLordofMurder
There wasn't anything referenced on Thor using the gem in most of his encounters. When he did use it, they made it clear during the dialog.

thumb up

To assume he was using it when it wasnt stated (like in the fight against Thanos) is folly...

Rage.Of.Olympus
True, they highlighted it's usage but I think the intention was that it was backing Thor once he got it. Didn't see any evidence of doubled might, at least not in practice. He want from wrecking Heralds like a Thanos level character to wrecking Heralds like a Thanos level character.

I know there was some statements about how he'd destroy Asgard and the Universe, he had infinite power etc. but it's pretty obvious that this was directed to the Gem's overall potential.

Anyways no need to give it too much thought, I doubt the writers did.

h1a8

That's why Thor never went more than 2x his normal self in the arc. He didn't tapped into the gem well enough or frequent enough. Thus in this fight he is in character and would do the same.

Damborgson
He wasn't. Thanos just fought a Thor that wasn't holding back. Thats what I was thinking.

Damborgson
That's why Thor never went more than 2x his normal self in the arc. He didn't tapped into the gem well enough or frequent enough. Thus in this fight he is in character and would do the same. Once he saw he was outmatched physically though I wouldnt be at all surprised if he did tap into it. Which would make the fight much more interesting. That said, yes he gets beat on without it. Not without getting his own shots in of course but he loses soundly.

carver9
It appeared as just an item for the character instead of a weapon. There wasn't anything stated that he used it during most of his battle..no proof at all. The people that faced Thor just fought a pissed, not holding back Thor that was out for blood. He was so bent on running through people where I can't even imagine the time he actually tried using the gem and him wearing it isn't proof that he was using it consistently (since it takes skill and training to usethe gem properly...time Thor didn't have).

Rage.Of.Olympus
While Thor was relying mostly on instinct, when he directly tapped into it, he got a huge boost in power. Even while contained his strength was growing rapidly.

Though I have serious doubts he was doing this during the entire time it was in his possession. If he was, I think he would have easily killed the Infinity Watch from the get go. Would have probably beaten Thanos pretty easily as well.

Damborgson
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/vsInfinity7.jpg

That was the only thing that used to make me believe that Thor was amped from the gem at the time. I thought it was almost ridiculous how easily he put down surfer. But its nothing that he hadn't really already done.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsSilverSurfer08.jpg

So let it be known Thor >>>>>>> Surfer. And nothing shown after this can revoke that.

TheLordofMurder
Thor was a beast in his pseudo Warriors Madness!

smile

A non-holding back Thor is a Low Trans character IMHO...

carver9
http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e101/Soujaboy/Thor%20Feats/vsInfinity7.jpg

That was the only thing that used to make me believe that Thor was amped from the gem at the time. I thought it was almost ridiculous how easily he put down surfer. But its nothing that he hadn't really already done.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsSilverSurfer08.jpg

So let it be known Thor >>>>>>> Surfer. And nothing shown after this can revoke that.

Who was Thor talking about when he was saying the Mightiest beneath me...he should dispose of him? Was he talking about Drax?

TheLordofMurder
Who was Thor talking about when he was saying the Mightiest beneath me...he should dispose of him? Was he talking about Drax?

He was talking about Surfer; he made the comment right after he dropped the Surfer with that Mjolnir strike...

carver9
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
He was talking about Surfer; he made the comment right after he dropped the Surfer with that Mjolnir strike...

But he was standing above Drax though and he also said "beneath his feat".

Rage.Of.Olympus
I assumed he was talking about the whole lot (Strange, Warlock, Surfer, Drax).

TheLordofMurder
Well he had already dropped Drax earlier and didnt say anything like that...

He didnt make the comment until after the Surfer fell...

quanchi112
Your first post doesn't make sense. What doesn't make sense ?
Incorrect. Thanos wasn't fazed at all until he was weakened by the mindlock and the cc blast. You are trying to excuse Hulk showings while bringing up other Thor showings absent the mindset but when I discuss Hulk doing the same thing you did you cry and sob.

Baseless speculation. Odin never defeated Thanos and neither did Tyrant, speck. Thanos dominated maker and easily bested a cube being. Hulk gets ko'd by snakes. Snakes in a Hulk comic !!
Irrelevant as it wasn't blood and thunder Thor. Thor though dominated Rulk and didn't need 30 rematches to figure out how to beat him.

Thanos easily bested her just like Thor easily bested Rulk but neither showing has a lick of anything to do with this thread.

Hulk won because of Thor's help. Awful. So you admit Thor beat Nul. great.

Thanos doesn't need to bfr he deals with universal problems he doesn't involve himself in a neverending cycle of death.

That isn't the point Strange's power can easily best the Hulk. Hulk had to outsmart him to beat him but power for power Strange can kill him with one twitch. Weak.

Carver, you can barely formulate a complete sentence so help yourself. Yes, and they die moments later. Congrats. They all die.

No, he died along with them all.

Hulk along with them all die and go through the same process all over again.
When does it state that it's WW Hulk here and not savage ?

Show me. I have the comic so please tell me where it states ww hulk, noob.

quanchi112
Let me post it anyways since you haven't read the comic. He succeeds at draining SAVAGE Hulk (look at the dialog, SAVAGE HULK). Read some Hulk.

http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1915038_rulk1.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1915040_rulk2.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1915043_rulk3.jpg http://s1d4.turboimagehost.com/t/1915049_rulk4.jpg I have read it but point out to me the difference.

carver9
The difference is clear Quan. One is talking like a 2 year old and the other has banner intellect. Concession accepted Quan...ill.done debating against you.

quanchi112
The difference is clear Quan. One is talking like a 2 year old and the other has banner intellect. Concession accepted Quan...ill.done debating against you. It doesn't even matter you act as if it's ok to argue against Thor without the same mindset but unfair to apply the same line of thinking to the Hulk. Concede to me.

carver9
It doesn't even matter you act as if it's ok to argue against Thor without the same mindset but unfair to apply the same line of thinking to the Hulk. Concede to me.

Why continue to argue with someone that ignore onpanel evidence when its right there in their faces. How is the WORLD will Hulk wish everyone back if he was dead? Common sense. How in the world can you NOT tell the difference between Savage Hulk and WWH unless you are completely ignoring onpanel evidence. I'm not going to sit here and spell everything out for you Quan. I provided proof...did my part, you can ignore onpanel proof all you want (because you hate to lose).

quanchi112
Why continue to argue with someone that ignore onpanel evidence when its right there in their faces. How is the WORLD will Hulk wish everyone back if he was dead? Common sense. How in the world can you NOT tell the difference between Savage Hulk and WWH unless you are completely ignoring onpanel evidence. I'm not going to sit here and spell everything out for you Quan. I provided proof...did my part, you can ignore onpanel proof all you want (because you hate to lose). The cycle repeats itself over and over again.

Rulk killed a Hulk who had his intelligence with a spear. By your logic that was WW Hulk. laughing out loud

You haven't proven anything you just reiterated your points over and over again.

Thor defeated Surfer and Warlock. Who did HOTM Hulk beat that rivals that ?

carver9
The cycle repeats itself over and over again.

Rulk killed a Hulk who had his intelligence with a spear. By your logic that was WW Hulk. laughing out loud

You haven't proven anything you just reiterated your points over and over again.

Thor defeated Surfer and Warlock. Who did HOTM Hulk beat that rivals that ?

Rulk killed a magically enhanced Hulk..not WWH. You didn't read the comic did you Quan? That was still Savage Hulk.

Hulk killed Armaggedon, the same person who defeated the person you brought up that had Merged Hulk as a partner...Surfer.

Hulk killed Bi Beast...the same person who over powered Thor twice in a contest of strength.

He beat Wendigo...the same person who fought Savage Hulk (a Thor villian) and Sasquash at the same time and held his own.

He beat the Mindless ones...an entire race. The same race that gave Dormammu and Classic Strange hell in a prolong fight.

He defeated all these being without touching them.

Game set and done.

quanchi112
Rulk killed a magically enhanced Hulk..not WWH. You didn't read the comic did you Quan? That was still Savage Hulk.

Hulk killed Armaggedon, the same person who defeated the person you brought up that had Merged Hulk as a partner...Surfer.

Hulk killed Bi Beast...the same person who over powered Thor twice in a contest of strength.

He beat Wendigo...the same person who fought Savage Hulk (a Thor villian) and Sasquash at the same time and held his own.

He beat the Mindless ones...an entire race. The same race that gave Dormammu and Classic Strange hell in a prolong fight.

He defeated all these being without touching them.

Game set and done. Hulk kept his strength and retained his intelligence. Hulk still died. You said if Hulk is intelligent he is WW Hulk but then abandoned the logic directly thereafter. I read the comic but destroyed your reasoning as to the difference between the two.

Arm used Surfer's own energies to defeat him. Thor crushed the Surfer and warlock after beating up BrB as well. Far more impressive than dying over and over again.

Thor is more powerful than he is strong so what is that supposed to prove ? LOL.

So ?

Context.

Hulk died. He went mad and fought and died and fought again and again.

Thor is far more credible based on what he's done as opposed to what you are trying to give the Hulk credit for.

carver9
Hulk kept his strength and retained his intelligence. Hulk still died. You said if Hulk is intelligent he is WW Hulk but then abandoned the logic directly thereafter. I read the comic but destroyed your reasoning as to the difference between the two.

Arm used Surfer's own energies to defeat him. Thor crushed the Surfer and warlock after beating up BrB as well. Far more impressive than dying over and over again.

Thor is more powerful than he is strong so what is that supposed to prove ? LOL.

So ?

Context.

Hulk died. He went mad and fought and died and fought again and again.

Thor is far more credible based on what he's done as opposed to what you are trying to give the Hulk credit for.

Atmaggedon beat Surfer and he had a partner with him and still lost. Just like you said, a win is a win. Hulk killed a person that defeated Surfer without even touching him.

That was Savage Hulk Quan. Learn the difference between Savage Hulk and WWH.

Bi Beast gave Thor a fight. Get over it.

How can Hulk die and make wishes at the same time? Think Quan...you are not good at this.

The context is...Strange and Dormammu couldn't beat the Mindless one and had to trap them behind a dimensional barrier to stop them from tearing up Dorm Dimension.

Show me Hulk dying because I can show you everyone pointing out Hulk made a wish to bring everyone back to life after the explosion. I can also show you Hulk being in the heart of the blast without a scratch while everyone else was melting.

Stop wasting my time Quan.

quanchi112
Atmaggedon beat Surfer and he had a partner with him and still lost. Just like you said, a win is a win. Surfer killed a person that defeated Surfer without even touching him.

That was Savage Hulk Quan. Learn the difference between Savage Hulk and WWH.

Bi Beast gave Thor a fight. Get over it.

How can Hulk die and make wishes at the same time? Think Quan...you are not good at this.

The context is...Strange and Dormammu couldn't beat the Mindless one and had to trap them behind a dimensional barrier to stop them from tearing up Dorm Dimension.

Show me Hulk dying because I can show you everyone pointing out Hulk made a wish to bring everyone back to life after the explosion. I can also show you Hulk being in the heart of the blast without a scratch while everyone else was melting.

Stop wasting my time Quan. There's context to every win unlike you context I embrace while you seem to avoid it .

You said the difference is intelligence and I brought up Rulk killing an intelligent Hulk yet that doesn't count either. You're biased.

Bi Beast didn't fight blood and thunder Thor. Airwalker gave Thor a fight until he quit holding back and he destroyed him.

His wish had already been made to fight die and fight again and die. Are you really this intellectually challenged ?

The context is Hulk died. He fought and died again.

The comic stated they all died. Just because it isn't in a drawing doesn't mean we ignore the words on the pages.

Hulk's showings don't stand up to Thor's.

Thor wins.

carver9
There's context to every win unlike you context I embrace while you seem to avoid it .

You said the difference is intelligence and I brought up Rulk killing an intelligent Hulk yet that doesn't count either. You're biased.

Bi Beast didn't fight blood and thunder Thor. Airwalker gave Thor a fight until he quit holding back and he destroyed him.

His wish had already been made to fight die and fight again and die. Are you really this intellectually challenged ?

The context is Hulk died. He fought and died again.

The comic stated they all died. Just because it isn't in a drawing doesn't mean we ignore the words on the pages.

Hulk's showings don't stand up to Thor's.

Thor wins.

You embrace when it fits you, not when it goes against your point.

You brought up Savage Hulk again...a Hulk that was shocked he can talk.

Bi Beast is a top tier which is my point.

Show me Hulk dying.

When did the comic state everyone died?

In your opinion it doesn't stand.

quanchi112
You embrace when it fits you, not when it goes against your point.

You brought up Savage Hulk again...a Hulk that was shocked he can talk.

Bi Beast is a top tier which is my point.

Show me Hulk dying.

When did the comic state everyone died?

In your opinion it doesn't stand. That's incorrect I always embrace the context.

Hulk was intelligent and was killed by Rulk.

Thor wrecked the Surfer and Warlock. Surfer is an elite top tier which is more impressive.

You can't comprehend the dialogue that's why you aren't taken as a serious debater.

In the comic.

Thor is more powerful his power beats the Hulk. Thor beats the Hulk and beats him again. His wish just came true all over again.

carver9
That's incorrect I always embrace the context.

Hulk was intelligent and was killed by Rulk.

Thor wrecked the Surfer and Warlock. Surfer is an elite top tier which is more impressive.

You can't comprehend the dialogue that's why you aren't taken as a serious debater.

In the comic.

Thor is more powerful his power beats the Hulk. Thor beats the Hulk and beats him again. His wish just came true all over again.

So youve embraced that Armageddon defeated Surfer?

Savage Hulk was intelligent...not WWH. Savage Hulk and WWH are two different beings. Rulk beating Savage Hulk is hellava impressive but he can't hang with WWH. Learn this Quan and you would probably defeat me in a debate one day.

Armageddon defeated both Merged Hulk and Surfer at the same time which makes him an elite top tier and the same Armageddon was nothing but a poot stain under Hulks feet.

You can't comprehend onpanel proof.

Don't know what comic you were reading.

This isn't a fight for Thor to win. Now use a Thor that is fighting intelligently...your average Thor that thinks through battle and he could probably win the majority via bfring Hulk. This Thor isn't doing that.

quanchi112
So youve embraced that Armageddon defeated Surfer?

Savage Hulk was intelligent...not WWH. Savage Hulk and WWH are two different beings. Rulk beating Savage Hulk is hellava impressive but he can't hang with WWH. Learn this Quan and you would probably defeat me in a debate one day.

Armageddon defeated both Merged Hulk and Surfer at the same time which makes him an elite top tier and the same Armageddon was nothing but a poot stain under Hulks feet.

You can't comprehend onpanel proof.

Don't know what comic you were reading.

This isn't a fight for Thor to win. Now use a Thor that is fighting intelligently...your average Thor that thinks through battle and he could probably win the majority via bfring Hulk. This Thor isn't doing that. He bested him using his own power which isn't the same thing as using your own power. Thor stomped him and a friend. Hulk didn't best the Surfer. Abc logic. Hulk can't best Surfer using his own power. Try and make some sense.

The Hulk who Rulk speared was intelligent. You are hopeless. Hulk barely finally bested him without Thor's help. I give him a few wins to Rulk's few wins.

He used Surfer's own power which isn't the same thing.

Hulk states we are going to fight and die. Then we are going to fight some more. Out of his mouth he acknowledges he will die.

Did you read the comic ? Seriously ?

Thor did fight intelligently and without a shred of mercy. He's coming to kill the Hulk and make his dreams a reality.

carver9
He bested him using his own power which isn't the same thing as using your own power. Thor stomped him and a friend. Hulk didn't best the Surfer. Abc logic. Hulk can't best Surfer using his own power. Try and make some sense.

The Hulk who Rulk speared was intelligent. You are hopeless. Hulk barely finally bested him without Thor's help. I give him a few wins to Rulk's few wins.

Hulk states we are going to fight and die. Then we are going to fight some more. Out of his mouth he acknowledges he will die.

Thor did fight intelligently and without a shred of mercy. He's coming to kill the Hulk and make his dreams a reality.

laughing out loud you are hilarious Quan. I will respond to this mess when I wake up. Holla

quanchi112
laughing out loud you are hilarious Quan. I will respond to this mess when I wake up. Holla You won't respond. This is how you make your grand exit. It isn't difficult to make you throw in the towel.

JakeTheBank
Carver just needs to accept Thor is the mightiest one there is.

abhilegend
Carver just needs to accept Thor is the mightiest one there is.
After superman.sneer

biscuits

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by abhilegend
After superman.sneer

biscuits

Nah.

h1a8
He bested him using his own power which isn't the same thing as using your own power. Thor stomped him and a friend. Hulk didn't best the Surfer. Abc logic. Hulk can't best Surfer using his own power. Try and make some sense.

Based on what, that you believe why Thor here will beat Hulk?

quanchi112
Based on what, that you believe why Thor here will beat Hulk? Power. His showings in the arc was more impressive as well.

janus77
Hulk slaughters Thor.

quanchi112
Originally posted by janus77
Hulk slaughters Thor. Based on what ?

janus77
Based on what ?
raw power and better feats in HOTM, much much more impressive to me.

quanchi112
raw power and better feats in HOTM, much much more impressive to me. He didn't have more impressive feats than Thor did. Thor defeated Drax with the power gem, Surfer and Warlock, Beta Ray Bill, and Pluto And Ares.

Some of his foes actually fled in terror that wasn't the case with the Hulk.

janus77
... Some of his foes actually fled in terror that wasn't the case with the Hulk.
Nobody can "flee" from Hulk, he took down the whole dimension (multiple times), atomised heralds with merely the backwash of a punch and even then he wasn't yet breaking a sweat.

h1a8
Power. His showings in the arc was more impressive as well.
Give me a specific example.
Name one single specific thing he did that surpassed WBH and that is also relevant in this fight?

quanchi112
Nobody can "flee" from Hulk, he took down the whole dimension (multiple times), atomised heralds with merely the backwash of a punch and even then he wasn't yet breaking a sweat. Off panel and he was incinerated with all the rest. Not as impressed as you are with someone who knew he was going to fight, die, and repeat the whole process.

Give me a specific example.
Name one single specific thing he did that surpassed WBH and that is also relevant in this fight? I already have in this very thread.

carver9
Uuuummm, they were disintegrating onpanel. Where did you get the off panel statement from. It was shown as plain as day.

carver9
Nobody can "flee" from Hulk, he took down the whole dimension (multiple times), atomised heralds with merely the backwash of a punch and even then he wasn't yet breaking a sweat.

Ask him to show you Hulk dying.

janus77
Off panel and he was incinerated with all the rest.
No. Off-panel he was trying to hold back his power, trying not to go beyond the Dark Dimension and obliterate the entirety of the 616 Universe.

janus77
Ask him to show you Hulk dying.
I would but I fear he'd pull that comic out of the Quanverse continuity, still sticky and smelly from having been 'enjoyed' by him the previous night.

I bet all Quan's comics feature Thanos coming in, on the last page, and slapping down everyone in the comic whilst stating that he can't be bothered to make the fights last as he has a dinner date with Death.

carver9
I would but I fear he'd pull that comic out of the Quanverse continuity, still sticky and smelly from having been 'enjoyed' by him the previous night.

I bet all Quan's comics feature Thanos coming in, on the last page, and slapping down everyone in the comic whilst stating that he can't be bothered to make the fights last as he has a dinner date with Death.

laughing out loud

quanchi112
Ask him to show you Hulk dying. Hulk stated we will fight and die then fight and die some more. read the comic.

quanchi112
No. Off-panel he was trying to hold back his power, trying not to go beyond the Dark Dimension and obliterate the entirety of the 616 Universe. Nope. He fought and died. Then he fought and died some more. Big whoop.

janus77
Nope. He fought and died. Then he fought and died some more. Big whoop.
In the Quanverse maybe, in the comics he wasn't even lightly bruised. No, you're basically making things up, though thankfully the comic is very clear on Hulk wiping out everything in the dimension as a by-product of connecting with a punch.

quanchi112
In the Quanverse maybe, in the comics he wasn't even lightly bruised. No, you're basically making things up, though thankfully the comic is very clear on Hulk wiping out everything in the dimension as a by-product of connecting with a punch. Hulk stated he would die along with them. He did die. If you want to ignore the dialogue simply because you're a delusional Hulk mark that's fine I embrace the dialogue unlike yourself.

carver9
Hulk stated we will fight and die then fight and die some more. read the comic.

But yet we have Hulk standing on the edge of the cliff still in Super Saiyan mode while everything is being reformed waiting for everyone to come back to life. We also have everyone asking Umar if she brought them back and it was advised that Hulk brought them back. Get over yourself Quan...you are not good at this at all.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/81615084.jpg/

janus77
Hulk stated he would die along with them. He did die. If you want to ignore the dialogue simply because you're a delusional Hulk mark that's fine I embrace the dialogue unlike yourself.
Hulk stated he's immortal, if you want to ignore dialogue (as well as on-panel facts and evidence) then ... well, you are Quanchi.

carver9
Hulk stated he would die along with them. He did die. If you want to ignore the dialogue simply because you're a delusional Hulk mark that's fine I embrace the dialogue unlike yourself.

Since we are talking about dialog...why did you ignore the dialog of a Thanosi that poisoned Odin. The Clone stated Odin defeated Thanos. Is this true Quan?

quanchi112
But yet we have Hulk standing on the edge of the cliff still in Super Saiyan mode while everything is being reformed waiting for everyone to come back to life. We also have everyone asking Umar if she brought them back and it was advised that Hulk brought them back. Het over yourself Quan...you are not good at this at all.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/52/81615084.jpg/ You can run from Hulk's own dialogue but he himself says he along with them all will fight and die. It's what happened. Poor thing.Originally posted by janus77
Hulk stated he's immortal, if you want to ignore dialogue (as well as on-panel facts and evidence) then ... well, you are Quanchi. Immortal beings can die and he himself stated he was going to die.

janus77
You can run from Hulk's own dialogue but he himself says he along with them all will fight and die. It's what happened. Poor thing. Immortal beings can die and he himself stated he was going to die.
You have problems following comics, don't you?
shows on-panel that Hulk destroys the dimension and then wishes them all back, so he can do it again.

carver9
Since we are talking about dialog...why did you ignore the dialog of a Thanosi that poisoned Odin. The Clone stated Odin defeated Thanos. Is this true Quan?

Answer my question Quan.

quanchi112
You have problems following comics, don't you?
shows on-panel that Hulk destroys the dimension and then wishes them all back, so he can do it again. I have no problem following the cycle was on rinse and repeat. Hulk died and came back. he said so himself.

Since we are talking about dialog...why did you ignore the dialog of a Thanosi that poisoned Odin. The Clone stated Odin defeated Thanos. Is this true Quan? The comic made it clear Thanos wasn't defeated and that was a clone talking outside that particular story.

quanchi112
Answer my question Quan. Done.

carver9
I have no problem following the cycle was on rinse and repeat. Hulk died and came back. he said so himself.

The comic made it clear Thanos wasn't defeated and that was a clone talking outside that particular story.

The Clone made it clear that Odin defeated Thanos. A clone that was created by Thanos himself admitted this. Why are you ignoring dialog Quan? It was stated onpanel Quan. So again, do you admit that Thanos lost to Odin or not?

janus77
I have no problem following the cycle was on rinse and repeat. Hulk died and came back. he said so himself.

He clearly said nothing of the sort, as clearly as he stands there waiting for the dimension he destroyed to repair and the fallen ones to resurrect.

what he said was a statement of his appetite for battle and willingness to battle, a reworking of Nietzsche's "eternal recurrence" criteria.

carver9
Done.

You failed.

janus77
talking about dialogue... didn't Thanos state that he was scared of Hulk?

quanchi112
The Clone made it clear that Odin defeated Thanos. A clone that was created by Thanos himself admitted this. Why are you ignoring dialog Quan? It was stated onpanel Quan. So again, do you admit that Thanos lost to Odin or not? I saw the end of the fight and the end of the Hulk mess showed everything wiped out. I am not ignoring the dialogue I am embracing the showing and the dialogue of Odin asking him to yield. That's in the very issue.

quanchi112
He clearly said nothing of the sort, as clearly as he stands there waiting for the dimension he destroyed to repair and the fallen ones to resurrect.

what he said was a statement of his appetite for battle and willingness to battle, a reworking of Nietzsche's "eternal recurrence" criteria. He says we are going to fight and die. You can pretend his words don't count I embrace the meaning of words.

quanchi112
talking about dialogue... didn't Thanos state that he was scared of Hulk? Never.

janus77
He says we are going to fight and die. You can pretend his words don't count I embrace the meaning of words.
Well, he was half right, he fought, they died, and they all did it again (and again).

quanchi112
You failed. I proved you wrong yet again. It's easy.

carver9
I saw the end of the fight and the end of the Hulk mess showed everything wiped out. I am not ignoring the dialogue I am embracing the showing and the dialogue of Odin asking him to yield. That's in the very issue.

Thanos clone admitted on panel that Thanos lost. Where would the Clone get this information from? So again, are you ignoring dialog because you have nothing shown on panel of Hulk dying...you basically have the opposite since I already showed you Hulk in the heart of the planet explosion still fighting without a scratch why everyone else was melting. Now do you accept Thanos lost or what? If you say no...I am done here.

quanchi112
Thanos clone admitted on panel that Thanos lost. Where would the Clone get this information from? So again, are you ignoring dialog because you have nothing shown on panel of Hulk dying...you basically have the opposite since I already showed you Hulk in the heart of the planet explosion still fighting without a scratch why everyone else was melting. Now do you accept Thanos lost or what? If you say no...I am done here. I saw on panel the fight stop. What a clone thinks has no bearing on what I read and what the real Thanos thinks. smile

quanchi112
Well, he was half right, he fought, they died, and they all did it again (and again). Words like we included himself. Laughs.

carver9
I saw on panel the fight stop. What a clone thinks has no bearing on what I read and what the real Thanos thinks. smile

How did the Clone know about Thanos and Odin fight?

quanchi112
How did the Clone know about Thanos and Odin fight? Internet. More than likely.

Again it doesn't contradict the dialogue in the comic or how we saw it end or the fact it was a clone an dnot the real Mccoy.

carver9
Internet. More than likely.

Again it doesn't contradict the dialogue in the comic or how we saw it end or the fact it was a clone an dnot the real Mccoy.

Lol...Thanos injected that info into the Clone. So again Quan, are we ignoring onpanel dialog or what.? You are clearly ignoring what happened in the Hulk comic to suit you, so why not accept what the Clone said (bias).?

quanchi112
Lol...Thanos injected that info into the Clone. So again Quan, are we ignoring onpanel dialog or what.? You are clearly ignoring what happened in the Hulk comic to suit you, so why not accept what the Clone said (bias).? That clone was a failure and it doesn't supercede what we saw on panel. Hulk said this in the same story and it wasn't a Hulk clone. Hulk died.

TheLordofMurder
Internet. More than likely.

laughing out loud

That clone had all the memories of the real Thanos and the clone felt that he had been defeated...

On panel statement from a clone with all of Thanos's memories>>>>>>>>>>Quanchi's biased opinion.

carver9
That clone was a failure and it doesn't supercede what we saw on panel. Hulk said this in the same story and it wasn't a Hulk clone. Hulk died.

The Clone had Thanos memories though which is the reason he poisoned Odin...he remembered that a** whippin.

I'm glad we agree...Hulk died and Thanos lost to Odin.

Thanks Quan.

TheLordofMurder
The Clone had Thanos memories though which is the reason he poisoned Odin...he remembered that a** whippin.

Thanks Quan.

thumb up

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud

That clone had all the memories of the real Thanos and the clone felt that he had been defeated...

On panel statement from a clone with all of Thanos's memories>>>>>>>>>>Quanchi's biased opinion. The comic and what we saw on top of a bio reinforcing the same result >>>>a clone's opinion.

The official comic and a bio >>>Lord o fmurder's warped obsession with Thanos/myself.Originally posted by carver9

Thanks Quan. Hulk died but Thanos did not lose. The comic and a bio are more credible than a clone's opinion.

carver9
The comic and what we saw on top of a bio reinforcing the same result >>>>a clone's opinion.

The official comic and a bio >>>Lord o fmurder's warped obsession with Thanos/myself. Hulk died but Thanos did not lose. The comic and a bio are more credible than a clone's opinion.

I'm done with you. I won this a long time ago. Please don't waste your energy responding to this.

quanchi112
I'm done with you. I won this a long time ago. Please don't waste your energy responding to this. You keep saying you are done and keep responding. Mean what you say next time. Thor wins. Too powerful.

WannnNG
Originally posted by Badabing
Quan stays. You go.

And of course that work so well for you guys Bada....... That's right.... It doesn't!

psycho gundam
this thread gets more and more retarded as time goes on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.