Would you pick or Thanos or Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KuRuPT Thanosi
to try and take over the universe and get the job done... Who would you choose?

guy222
morning kt

thanos easily

i will let the experts decide just a 44 year old sapsucker who doesn't know nothing bout comics stick out tongue

KuRuPT Thanosi
lol hey buddy... how is life?

guy222
its ok

i lost my gal and its a struggle daily

finding peace thru prayer, an ex, friends, family and of course my online family here

believe me when i say...its not a challenge i relish but seeking and searching and soon i will know peace

cdtm
The one who isn't psychologically predisposed to self destruct. evil face

SamZED
I would either Thanos or pick.

JakeTheBank
Trick question.

I pick Doom.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Trick question.

I pick Doom.

Hyperion Prime
Thanos all the way.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Originally posted by guy222
its ok

finding peace thru prayer, an ex, friends, family and of course my online family here

believe me when i say...its not a challenge i relish but seeking and searching and soon i will know peace

Well I'm sorry to hear that buddy and I hope you find some peace soon enough... We're an online family to be sure smile

Cogito
Thanos is the easy answer, because he's kind of done it before with the IG and HOTU. Without those items, Darkseid has been more successful in conquering IMO.

guy222
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Well I'm sorry to hear that buddy and I hope you find some peace soon enough... We're an online family to be sure smile

thank u smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by cdtm
The one who isn't psychologically predisposed to suck. evil face

thumb up

Agreed, Thanos is the easy choice.

Uriel005
Under their own power DS. Allowing for obtaining support and other things to boos their power Thanos in a stomp.

Kid Kurdy
its ok

I hope you soon find a new love.

guy222
i appreciate that thank u

in time i will

taking it very slowly smile

Nihilist
Thanos easy.

Doom wishes he was Thanos.

Lord Feron
its ok

You girl dumped you?? In a sea of cock hungry women!!! (sorry read that on a meme somewhere lol)

But yeah find peace through pussy, it always helps.

As for the fight. Thanos. Darkseid has his won planet and looks like shit and suffering is part of the everyday lifestyle. Under thanos I don't think he is outight sadistic or really bent on making everyone suffer for the **** of it.

I think they can both get it done. But I think thanos has a better track record.

h1a8
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
to try and take over the universe and get the job done... Who would you choose? Thanos since there are universal level artifacts more easily accessible in Marvel. I don't know of any I.G.s or HOTU in D.C. IMO, the ALE doesn't quite compare (but I'm not sure). Also, it seems that Marvel's gatekeepers are more incompetent at keeping universal level artifacts from being accessed (champion anyone?).

Nihilist
Originally posted by Lord Feron
You girl dumped you?? In a sea of cock hungry women!!! (sorry read that on a meme somewhere lol)

But yeah find peace through pussy, it always helps.

As for the fight. Thanos. Darkseid has his won planet and looks like shit and suffering is part of the everyday lifestyle. Under thanos I don't think he is outight sadistic or really bent on making everyone suffer for the **** of it.

I think they can both get it done. But I think thanos has a better track record. His GF sadly passed away.

guy222
thank u nihilist smile

Stoic
thank u nihilist smile

Sorry to hear the bad news Guy. I thought that she left you for another reason, so I never approached you on it.

Nihilist
thank u nihilist smile No probs bud, take care.

kevdude
Sad to hear that also Guy! Thanos seems easier to come across big style items, I'd give him this but not by much!

guy222
thank u all

i am doin better

and thanos ftw

guy222
Originally posted by Stoic
Sorry to hear the bad news Guy. I thought that she left you for another reason, so I never approached you on it.

its ok friend

i am good

more time b myself completely

Cogito
Originally posted by h1a8
Thanos since there are universal level artifacts more easily accessible in Marvel. I don't know of any I.G.s or HOTU in D.C. IMO, the ALE doesn't quite compare (but I'm not sure). Also, it seems that Marvel's gatekeepers are more incompetent at keeping universal level artifacts from being accessed (champion anyone?).

thumb up

ALE damn powerful, but isn't an auto-win button.

quanchi112
Thanos. Darkseid just can't stack up in any regard.

the ninjak
I'll have more fun with Thanos.

guy222
thanos > darkseid

loving the new lee ds

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos. Darkseid just can't stack up in any regard.

Well, Darkseid has conquered a shitload more planets than Thanos has. That puts him on top as per the OP

the ninjak
Thanos isn't interested in gaining galactic domination like Darkseid does. He only seeks to become a creature devoted to Death. A singular being of destruction. Which he achieved when destroying the Universal Church of Truths home planet in his infant stage of growth. Which is huge considering what the Cardinals of the Church could do.

Thanos with average prep would be a riot to hang with. His technological and physical prowess is insane. He only seeks self destruction when he has achieved absolute control. Which usually means abstract level takedown. Any creature who can't die becomes obsolete due to his Death Avatar status. A force of nature.

In The Thanos Imperative he had close to no prep. No equipment. Just his natural resources and he still outsmarted and defeated a Cthonic threat of massive magnitude. And he was still growing.

I would still prefer Thanos to Darkseid in regards to power obtainment and execution.

guy222
thanos' mind is his ultimate power

still liking the eternal over darkseid

LordofBrooklyn
Darkseid!

Thanos wants to fail and in the end he will.

guy222
doesn't darkseid fail as well

the Darkone
its ok friend

i am good

more time b myself completely

I didn't know, Im sorry to hear that, wow only thing I can say take one day at time,and let God heal your heart !!

guy222
thank u so much

i appreciate that darkone

believe me its very hard living

LordofBrooklyn
doesn't darkseid fail as well

Not by his own hand.

-Pr-
Darkseid imo.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Well, Darkseid has conquered a shitload more planets than Thanos has. That puts him on top as per the OP Thanos has conquered the universe while Darkseid can't seem to even conquer earth for long. In terms of competence Darkseid is a guy who hides in a barn while Thanos is making universal abstracts his *****.

Cogito
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos has conquered the universe while Darkseid can't seem to even conquer earth for long. In terms of competence Darkseid is a guy who hides in a barn while Thanos is making universal abstracts his *****.
Thanos has only done that twice, and both times with artifacts that don't exist in DC. The second time he was manipulated by TOAA. I don't see why, if their situations were reversed, Darkseid couldn't have done the same.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
Thanos has only done that twice, and both times with artifacts that don't exist in DC. The second time he was manipulated by TOAA. I don't see why, if their situations were reversed, Darkseid couldn't have done the same. So what ? Darkseid is always after the ale since time began and that's a plot device. Thanos would rule the universe with the ale.

Thanos was needed because only he could fix the flaw in the universe. That's impressive.

Darkseid is defeated every time he tries something. Orion beat him off the Source's/new gods power, he was defeated by Superman in fc, was killed by the Atom in the rock of ages, etc.

Thanos succeeds and makes the impossible possible while Darkseid manages to not only fail but be killed by someone else's hand despite all his prep. It's not close.

Prep-Man
thank u all

i am doin better

and thanos ftw

I haven't been reading posts in general, but sorry for the loss. No hard feelings?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.