Are you afraid of the Dark?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rudester
Remember that show? Or spellbinder, goosebumps, The odyssey with Jay, Degrassi high the original series? ready or not?lol

the ninjak
Spellbinder was cool. Loved Degrassi High. Don't know about this show though.

rudester
it was a bunch of kids who went around a camp fire and told stories, then the narrator would go into the stories and it would finish up learning a lession. Sorry i forgot that this show was from canada, so maybe most people did not get it?? Probably NOT. Anyways I recommend to watch an episode of any of these shows online, I know some of these are on youtube.

Your first Are You Afraid of The Dark ep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cN45mmXRNo

Tale of the unfinished painting part 1 there are 3 parts to every episode on youtube.

siriuswriter
This was on American TV, I remember watching it. There was the one with the vampire in the hospital, how he drained all the blood bank donations. And one about a restaurant that made this special soup, the was mad from basically the essence of fear
This stuff used to haunt me - I remember there were ones that were more like "The Twilight Zone" and then there were episodes that were like.... way too intense for a ten-year old me.

jinXed by JaNx
watched it all the time. Midnight society and shit. I liked the show but i do remember it being quite corny even as a kid but it was still entertaining

SimonLedger

Kelly_Bean
Never heard of the others besides Goosebumps (which was okay) but I have been watching eps of AYAOTD on YouTube for a looong time now. Brings back fond memories! smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.