Gladiator vs Wendigo slugfest/hth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
No bfr.

Wendigo is Mauvis

Who wins ?

Supermutant
Gladiator

carver9
After a good fight...Gladiator wins.

abhilegend
Gladiator.

-K-M-
Hard to say really as Mauvais Wendigo when we saw him wasn't at full power as he diverted part of his power summoning a undead demon army, and blocked the Artic Gods from entering Earth Realm. If he wouldn't be draining himself with his magical spells I see this being very close but really it's impossible to say as we don't know what his limits. As once he regained his abilities he was transported into the Realm of the Beasts.

juggernaut74
Gladiator.

guy222
wendigo easily

Stoic
Originally posted by guy222
wendigo easily

Horrificus
Wendigo, without any BS is a top-tier and, imho, would give most characters, below "abstracts" a serious run for their money.

carver9
Originally posted by Horrificus
Wendigo, without any BS is a top-tier and, imho, would give most characters, below "abstracts" a serious run for their money.

Pretty much.

JakeTheBank
Gladiator busted a giant space rock apart once with his bare hands.

I think he should win.

-K-M-
and Hulk has always needed help to take down Wendigo shifty

Nietzschean
Originally posted by -K-M-
Hard to say really as Mauvais Wendigo when we saw him wasn't at full power as he diverted part of his power summoning a undead demon army, and blocked the Artic Gods from entering Earth Realm. If he wouldn't be draining himself with his magical spells I see this being very close but really it's impossible to say as we don't know what his limits. As once he regained his abilities he was transported into the Realm of the Beasts. thumb up

country1000
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Gladiator busted a giant space rock apart once with his bare hands.

I think he should win. Funny, i thought the writer made it clear that it was a planet. I will ask my 5 year old nephew again because he read that book and he also thought it was a planet.

iceman24567
Originally posted by country1000
Funny, i thought the writer made it clear that it was a planet. I will ask my 5 year old nephew again because he read that book and he also thought it was a planet. Nobody cares anyways Wendigos hf and magical claws should seal the deal

Horrificus
Originally posted by iceman24567
Nobody cares anyways Wendigos hf and magical claws should seal the deal Yeah.
At peak, without BS, he is basically a
Class 100+, Magical Wolverine with Immortality.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.