rate the next characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booster Golden
i am interested to know what level do you think those guys are as far as herald(low,mid,high) trans(low,mid,high) skyfather(low,mid,high) atc atc

Darkseid
WM Thor
King Thor
Rune King Thor
Thanos
Zeus
Superboy Prime
GA Superboy prime
Superman 1 Million
World Breaker Hulk
Majestic

abhilegend
Elder god: Rune king Thor

Skyfather:

High: Darkseid,Zeus

Low:Thanos,King Thor, GA Superboy Prime

High Trans: Superman 1 Million

High Herald:World Breaker Hulk, Majestic

Nihilist
Originally posted by abhilegend

Skyfather:

High Herald:World Breaker Hulk, Majestic Pretty much apart from DS isnt high skyfather.

Booster Golden

Skyfather:

High Herald:World Breaker Hulk, Majestic

i dont agree about one million being a high trans he is a skyfather no doubt,he is well above thanos king thor and superboy prime who doesnt have feats to compare with 1 million, also its funny because it was stated in the narration that superman 1 million evolved so much in power that he is able to defeat foes such as doomsday darkseid and mongul with easy, the narration even said that there are speculations among the JLA 1 Million that he could defeat imperiex.

anyway i also dont think darkseid is a high skyfather or zeus, darkseid has many different versions and portrayels but overall as usual he is not a high skyfather, and zeus is just a featless wonder to put him on even mid skyfather

King thor never proved himself to be a skyfather aside of his last act with mjolnir vs desak in destroyer armor

GA SBP never presented anything either to put him above high trans

abhilegend
Originally posted by Nihilist
Pretty much apart from DS isnt high skyfather.
Hey I respect your opinion but IMO he is. What can I say? erm

Booster Golden
Hey I respect your opinion but IMO he is. What can I say? erm

there are opinios and then there are opinions, how can you say 1 million is a high trans? and even further put thanos king thor and prime over him thats a very wrong opinion, and come on man zeus high skyfather? what did he ever do?

abhilegend
Originally posted by Booster Golden
i dont agree about one million being a high trans he is a skyfather no doubt,he is well above thanos king thor and superboy prime who doesnt have feats to compare with 1 million, also its funny because it was stated in the narration that superman 1 million evolved so much in power that he is able to defeat foes such as doomsday darkseid and mongul with easy, the narration even said that there are speculations among the JLA 1 Million that he could defeat imperiex.

anyway i also dont think darkseid is a high skyfather or zeus, darkseid has many different versions and portrayels but overall as usual he is not a high skyfather, and zeus is just a featless wonder to put him on even mid skyfather

King thor never proved himself to be a skyfather aside of his last act with mjolnir vs desak in destroyer armor

GA SBP never presented anything either to put him above high trans
Don't try to teach me anything about superman or anything related to him. I've forgot more about superman than you'll ever know. Other than that who cares?

abhilegend
there are opinios and then there are opinions, how can you say 1 million is a high trans? and even further put thanos king thor and prime over him thats a very wrong opinion, and come on man zeus high skyfather? what did he ever do?
Hi red_turtle.

Booster Golden
Don't try to teach me anything about superman or anything related to him. I've forgot more about superman than you'll ever know. Other than that who cares?

dude you dont know crap about superman if thats your rating, perhaps you know mainstream sups but not his other versions, anyone who say 1 million is a high trans and below prime should get his hands on the1million arc and start doing some homework, also zeus high skyfather? based on what?

Booster Golden
Don't try to teach me anything about superman or anything related to him.

superman overall debatble,but 1 million? 1 freakin million? i will school you and kmc + comicvine + herochat + your entire bloodline about 1 million son so takea sit and be quiet

Booster Golden
alright here is my rating

Darkseid - High Trans
WM Thor - Low Trans
King Thor - mid Trans to low skyfather at the end
Rune King Thor - elder god
Thanos - High Trans
Zeus - Low Skyfather
Superboy Prime - Mid Trans
GA Superboy prime - High Trans
Superman 1 Million - Mid - High Skyfather
World Breaker Hulk - Low Trans (yes i said it WBH is a low trans)
Majestic - High Herald

carver9
Darkseid... High Herald
WM Thor... Mid Trans
King Thor... Mid Trans
Rune King Thor... High Skyfather
Thanos... High Trans to Low Skyfather
Zeus... High Skyfather
Superboy Prime... Mid Trans
GA Superboy prime... Low skyfather
Superman 1 Million... Don't know
World Breaker Hulk... Low to Mid Skyfather
Majestic... High Herald

Booster Golden
you know what i am trying to find out people? i am trying to find out why are guys like SBP who are basically insanely strong and punch really hard are easily accepted as a trans tier without a question (dont tell me its because of the aditional eye beams) while hulk no matter how strong he gets and no matter what he can destroy with his strength is still and always will be considered a high herald? WBH has insane feats of strength and is able to achieve very impressive feats via strength , is some character was able to blow a dimension with some quantum force everybody would go wowwwww OMG but if hulk does it with strength suddenly its a meehhh , i think many people are biased towards versatility and dont see that what matter is the achievemnt overall and power output overall

Mshinu
Darkseid - Anywhere from High Herald to High Skyfather
WM Thor - Trans
King Thor - Low Skyfather
Rune King Thor - Elder God
Thanos - Trans to Low Skyfather
Zeus - Mid to High Skyfather
Superboy Prime - Trans
GA Superboy prime - Low Skyfather
Superman 1 Million - Mid Skyfather
World Breaker Hulk - High Herald
Majestic - High Herald

carver9
you know what i am trying to find out people? i am trying to find out why are guys like SBP who are basically insanely strong and punch really hard are easily accepted as a trans tier without a question (dont tell me its because of the aditional eye beams) while hulk no matter how strong he gets and no matter what he can destroy with his strength is still and always will be considered a high herald? WBH has insane feats of strength and is able to achieve very impressive feats via strength , is some character was able to blow a dimension with some quantum force everybody would go wowwwww OMG but if hulk does it with strength suddenly its a meehhh , i think many people are biased towards versatility and dont see that what matter is the achievemnt overall and power output overall

Pretty much.

Hulk melt high Heralds with just the output of his power. Hulk also isn't fazed by multiplanetary attacks and also brush off high Heralds attacks like he's a freaking skyfather or something. A weaker version of Hulk has faced versatile people and powered through their attacks...hell, Savage Hulk alone have fts that puts him as a high Herald. WBH is above the High Herald tier just like Prime is above the high Herald tier as well even though he is a brick like character. WBH would over power Prime anyways... stick out tongue

But I agree, there are some haters.

JakeTheBank
Darkseid: Depends on the Darkseid being discussed.
WM Thor: Mid Trans
King Thor: Low Skyfather
Rune King Thor: Elder God
Thanos: High Trans
Zeus: Mid Skyfather
Superboy Prime: Low-Mid Trans
GA Superboy prime: High Trans
Superman 1 Million: Abstract
World Breaker Hulk: Abstract
Majestic: High Herald

-Pr-
Originally posted by carver9
Pretty much.

Hulk melt high Heralds with just the output of his power. Hulk also isn't fazed by multiplanetary attacks and also brush off high Heralds attacks like he's a freaking skyfather or something. A weaker version of Hulk has faced versatile people and powered through their attacks...hell, Savage Hulk alone have fts that puts him as a high Herald. WBH is above the High Herald tier just like Prime is above the high Herald tier as well even though he is a brick like character. WBH would over power Prime anyways... stick out tongue

But I agree, there are some haters.

By your logic, the top dozen or so heralds would all be skyfathers.

Also, put down the crack-pipe @ Darkseid being HH.

abhilegend
Darkseid... High Herald
WM Thor... Mid Trans
King Thor... Mid Trans
Rune King Thor... High Skyfather
Thanos... High Trans to Low Skyfather
Zeus... High Skyfather
Superboy Prime... Mid Trans
GA Superboy prime... Low skyfather
Superman 1 Million... Don't know
World Breaker Hulk... Low to Mid Skyfather
Majestic... High Herald Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Darkseid: Depends on the Darkseid being discussed.
WM Thor: Mid Trans
King Thor: Low Skyfather
Rune King Thor: Elder God
Thanos: High Trans
Zeus: Mid Skyfather
Superboy Prime: Low-Mid Trans
GA Superboy prime: High Trans
Superman 1 Million: Abstract
World Breaker Hulk: Abstract
Majestic: High Herald
hysterical

Booster Golden
hysterical

well at least thats how jake look when he is joking, on the other hand thats the same way you look when you are serious

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
By your logic, the top dozen or so heralds would all be skyfathers.

Also, put down the crack-pipe @ Darkseid being HH.

Why is that? Savage Hulk is a high Herald...if you have an increasingly powerful Hulk that is pretty much above the Savage Hulk that is high Herald tier, then they themselves are in another tier. That's like me saying Sundipped Superman is still high Herald even though he has increased in power. WWH is in another tier than Savage Hulk... A mild WBH is in a different tier as well and a pissed WBH is in a COMPLETELY different tier. It increase Pr...with a power increase, it doesn't stay the same.

carver9
By the way...Darkseid is HH.

JakeTheBank
Hulk is the strongest one there is. durhulk

Thor is the mightiest one there is. durthor

Superman is the superiest one there. superdur

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

Why are you doing this Jake?

JakeTheBank
Why are you doing this Jake?

Doing what?

-Pr-
Why is that? Savage Hulk is a high Herald...if you have an increasingly powerful Hulk that is pretty much above the Savage Hulk that is high Herald tier, then they themselves are in another tier. That's like me saying Sundipped Superman is still high Herald even though he has increased in power. WWH is in another tier than Savage Hulk... A mild WBH is in a different tier as well and a pissed WBH is in a COMPLETELY different tier. It increase Pr...with a power increase, it doesn't stay the same.

Because the same logic you used could be applied to any of the other top, top tiers.

Powering through heralds? Surviving things that they shouldn't be able to? Causing mass destruction above what their peers usually can? At least a half-dozen high heralds can (and do) do the exact same thing.

By the way...Darkseid is HH.

Only if you go by his lowest possible showings, or don't know the first thing about the character.

carver9
Doing what?

Acting like Bada Jr. I think you are mocking me as well. mad

-Pr-

You bring it on yourself.

JakeTheBank

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/ThouMad.png

abhilegend

According to what? He may have high herald level strength but he certainly isn't a high herald.

abhilegend

Thor is the mightiest one there is. durthor

Superman is the superiest one there. superdur
Superman>>all.sneer

carver9
Because the same logic you used could be applied to any of the other top, top tiers.

Powering through heralds? Surviving things that they shouldn't be able to? Causing mass destruction above what their peers usually can? At least a half-dozen high heralds can (and do) do the exact same thing.

Only if you go by his lowest possible showings, or don't know the first thing about the character.

Consistently? No. Every appearance WBH had showed that he is far above the average Hulk...the same average Hulk that has taken it to high Heralds and choked out skyfathers in their own realm. If you think of WBH as your average, walk through the park, high Herald Hulk (know that didn't make sense, but you get the point) then I don't know what to tell you. When you have a character that can't even walk without splitting a planet in half, then he is far above High Herald. When you have a character that back lash of power melt high Heralds, then he is above Herald status...when you have a character that isn't even tickled by High Herald level attacks (consistently), then he is far above High Herald. His mere footsteps is planetary, imagine what a punch and kick is like.

This is a overpowered Hulk just like when Superman sundips, he is an overpowered Supes...they go into a completely different tier due to their jump in power.

Naija boy
WM Thor- mid trans
King Thor- high trans-low sky father
Darkseid-mid - high trans
Rkt- 1 step above high sky father
Thanos- high trans- low sky father
Zeus- high skyfather
Majestic - high herald
GA superboy prime- high trans
Superman 1 million - low sky father
World breaker hulk- high trans
Superboy prime - mid trans

-Pr-
Consistently? No. Every appearance WBH had showed that he is far above the average Hulk...the same average Hulk that has taken it to high Heralds and choked out skyfathers in their own realm. If you think of WBH as your average, walk through the park, high Herald Hulk (know that didn't make sense, but you get the point) then I don't know what to tell you. When you have a character that can't even walk without splitting a planet in half, then he is far above High Herald. When you have a character that back lash of power melt high Heralds, then he is above Herald status...when you have a character that isn't even tickled by High Herald level attacks (consistently), then he is far above High Herald. His mere footsteps is planetary, imagine what a punch and kick is like.

This is a overpowered Hulk just like when Superman sundips, he is an overpowered Supes...they go into a completely different tier due to their jump in power.

You're not technically disagreeing with me.

Booster Golden
According to what? He may have high herald level strength but he certainly isn't a high herald.

i dont know what are your measurements for different levels but i can guess its versatility but it doesnt make sense because you lowball 1 million who got more exotic powers then all combined, anyway the power level is judged by theoverall power output and destruction capability, in order to be a high herald you got to be able to destroy a planet and it doesnt matter if you use your strength or some quantum ability or a hammer to do it, the overall fact is if you got that much of power output then you are qualified for that rank

carver9

Why isn't he High Herald when he has defeated almost every High Herald in Marvel? Use that noggin and stop ignoring Hulk fts. Savage Hulk IS high Herald.

carver9
You're not technically disagreeing with me.

Uuuummm, I disagree with you 100%.

JakeTheBank
Carver, you need to just accept Thor as your lord and savior and abandon the false prophet known as the Gamma Father.

carver9
i dont know what are your measurements for different levels but i can guess its versatility but it doesnt make sense because you lowball 1 million who got more exotic powers then all combined, anyway the power level is judged by theoverall power output and destruction capability, in order to be a high herald you got to be able to destroy a planet and it doesnt matter if you use your strength or some quantum ability or a hammer to do it, the overall fact is if you got that much of power output then you are qualified for that rank

Pretty much. If we look at versatility and power output...Surfer AND Thor>>Prime.

carver9
Carver, you need to just accept Thor as your lord and savior and abandon the false prophet known as the Gamma Father.

I bow to thee.

JakeTheBank
I bow to thee.

Renounce the false prophet so that your soul may be saved.

-Pr-
Uuuummm, I disagree with you 100%.

Not really; you just don't seem to be understanding your own logic properly.

carver9
Renounce the false prophet so that your soul may be saved.

laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

I swear I am literally screaming out laughing. Jake, what the hell is wrong with you today.? Cocaine is a hellava drug.

JakeTheBank
laughing out loud laughing laughing out loud

I swear I am literally screaming out laughing. Jake, what the hell is wrong with you today.? Cocaine is a hellava drug.

I'm trying to save your gamma irradiated soul, Carver!

The Son of Odin can do that, especially if he really is your favorite.

Just cast out the heathen one whom smashes.

carver9
Not really; you just don't seem to be understanding your own logic properly.

You can't apply that logic to Hulk though.

-Pr-
You can't apply that logic to Hulk though.

You did. biscuits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.