The Glory Challenge!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Igniz
Each Of these guys takes on Glory 1 on 1.

1.Superman
2.Capt.Marvel
3.Black Adam
4.Capt.Atom
5.GL Hal Jordan
6.Beta Ray Bill
7.Silver Surfer
8.Nova Prime
9.Gladiator
10.Hulk

Here's what Glory Looks like

http://i.newsarama.com/images/cwthor001_int_lr_0006-7.jpg

Okay the real Challenge here is who can last the longest before Glory kills them?

abhilegend
Kal sings this chump out of existence.stick out tongue

carver9
None of them last against Glory. Thor had to redirect Glory own power back at him to defeat him...the only one capable of doing this is Bill. Minus Bill, everyone dies.

dmills
Originally posted by carver9
None of them last against Glory. Thor had to redirect Glory own power back at him to defeat him...the only one capable of doing this is Bill. Minus Bill, everyone dies.

Quite a few of them are capable of redirecting the energy. The real question is who is likely to do it.

janus77
Hulk would survive the attack, probably would be injured but nothing he couldn't recover from within a few panels.

Surfer would either redirect it, phase through it or absorb and amp from some of it (shunting off the rest). He's handled far more destructive forces whilst close to dying (The Crunch Energies).

Don't know about he rest though.

MF DELPH
Like how the narration only mentions "The Thunderer", but who is that silver guy over on the right hand side of the page? stick out tongue

janus77
Originally posted by MF DELPH
... but who is that silver guy over on the right hand side of the page? stick out tongue
The most powerful character in the scene yes.

Lord Feron
Surfer

carver9
Originally posted by janus77

Hulks more powerful. mad

I don't see Surfer anywhere in that scan.

Existere
I don't see Surfer anywhere in that scan. This is why, Carver. Right here, this is why.

dmills
Hulks more powerful. mad

I don't see Surfer anywhere in that scan.

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/picsay-1327944797.jpg

janus77
Originally posted by dmills
http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/picsay-1327944797.jpg
OMG! Michael Jackson's Glory!!

Who's Bad?!

carver9
Originally posted by dmills

laughing out loud dmills, you are hilarious (you didn't have to put that big a** hand on that scan like I am retarded...lol).

dmills
Of the aforementioned characters I know for a fact that have taken out Glory level or above characters when push comes to shove.

Hal- Krona killing shot
Surfer- TnA
Nova Prime- Sphinx, Ego
Supes? Don't know, but I'm sure his acolytes will dig up something.

Don't know about the rest of them.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by janus77

laughing

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Existere
This is why, Carver. Right here, this is why.

laughing out loud

guy222
Hulk doesn't even need to Moonwalk

stick out tongue

Digi
Nobody? Nobody?!

"PREPARE FOR GLORY!"

Also, frankly, I don't think anyone on that list does as well as Thor did. Except for current CA, I know nothing of him.

BRB comes the closest though. The energy and damage soak of the hammers are not to be underestimated.

Colossus-Big C
thor "died" in the process of redirecting glorys blast.
1. these guys would die, so there not winning anyway even if they somehow redirect his blast
2. it didnt stop glory nor end the fight.

so even if they do as well as thor they technically still lose (glory was killed by toaa)

Digi
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
thor "died" in the process of redirecting glorys blast.
1. these guys would die, so there not winning anyway even if they somehow redirect his blast
2. it didnt stop glory nor end the fight.

so even if they do as well as thor they technically still lose (glory was killed by toaa)

Never said otherwise. But they wouldn't do as well.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.