WM Thor vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sneezo
who do you think will win in a fight between SBP and WM Thor

carver9
Thor wins.

JakeTheBank
I generally think that Thor and Superman are peers in strength with Kal having a slight edge. I don't think Prime is ten times stronger than Superman, or Thor for that matter.

Damborgson
Legit WM Thor should beat him down pretty hard physically.

h1a8
This thread is spite.
SBP would beat him with absolute easy. I mean SBP is a lot stronger than Superman for crying out loud. Plus let's not talk about speed and hv that can pass through Clark like he's a ghost.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by h1a8
This thread is spite.
SBP would beat him with absolute easy. I mean SBP is a lot stronger than Superman for crying out loud. Plus let's not talk about speed and hv that can pass through Clark like he's a ghost.

Just like he beat down Superman easily and Superboy easily?

....oh, wait.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Just like he beat down Superman easily and Superboy easily?

....oh, wait.

You are forgetting some people. Black Adam with ease, Ion with ease, Flash with ease, and the list keeeeeeeepppps going.

carver9
This thread is spite.

Show me Prime using his speed during combat.

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
Show me Prime using his speed during combat.

You never seen him blitz the flashes?
So you are saying that Thor's only chance is that we neuter SBP's speed in order for this to be a match? I agree, let's neuter SBP and allow similar speed to make this a better fight. SBP still stomps hard since he is far above WM Thor strength wise and that HV is a one shot.

zeel
Originally posted by Sneezo
who do you think will win in a fight between SBP and WM Thor

remove the speed advantage and prime gets wasted. With the speed and thor gets blitzed. As usual it comes down to speed again.

how gay.

This version of thor is physically MUCH stronger then prime but hes to slow and to stupid to win.

JakeTheBank
You never seen him blitz the flashes?
So you are saying that Thor's only chance is that we neuter SBP's speed in order for this to be a match? I agree, let's neuter SBP and allow similar speed to make this a better fight. SBP still stomps hard since he is far above WM Thor strength wise and that HV is a one shot.

How does his heat vision one shot Thor when he didn't one shot Superman or others on par with him?

I get you really don't read a lot of Thor outside of skimming through feats you really don't grasp or understand, but come on.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.