WM Thor vs SBP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mysterio777
I saw this thread yesturday and it got closed, so many people voted for thor and it was so biased, i know this whole board is basically known for wanking thor and odin but this is redicilous, people say he is far stronger than prime and i ask based on what? show me wm thor breaking reality altering events and breaking dimensions with his bare fists? show me feats that put him as mid trans as people here like to wank.

then everybody just forget the speed advantage prime has and acting like it isnt a factor at all, and then someone put up a horrible ABC logic of thor = superman and wm thor is 10x thor and prime isnt 10x superman therefor wm thor is physically stronger, first of all prove he is 10x stronger for all that i care its a hyperbole, show me feats of him doing something to put him that high, second of all superman is stronger physically than thor and by feats he is probably twice stronger than him, and SBP is stronger than superman by alot actually when he taps into his rage and goes into his "i kill you" mode

also i love the double standard of the thor fanboys around here, when in wm thor is just getting stronger and according to people such as jake its enough to put him as a mid trans which is a whole tier above ordinary thor, however when hulk gets a strength and durability increase with WBH suddenly strength alone isnt enough to put him higher than herald , double standard much when it comes down to thor roll eyes (sarcastic)

DARTH POWER
^ First of no one's over hyping Thor. But you need to accept the fact that he's a High Herald in league with the likes of Superman and Silver Surfer. And that's regular Thor.

Secondly no one denies Hulk's upgrade and how powerful he is now. But fact is he's still not versatile enough to be considered above the league of High Heralds. He can still be BFR'd by simply being thrown into space. Name me anyone else above High Herald who can be BFR'd that easily??

Thirdly theres double standards in your post. Your asking for proof of things like WM Thor being 10times stronger than regular Thor (something which has been stated on panel).. And yet you're coming out with baseless assumptions like Superman being Twice as Strong as Thor, without backing that statement up at all.

In conclusion, calm down, take a deep breath, and type your argument again please smile

abhilegend
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
^ First of no one's over hyping Thor. But you need to accept the fact that he's a High Herald in league with the likes of Superman and Silver Surfer. And that's regular Thor.

Secondly no one denies Hulk's upgrade and how powerful he is now. But fact is he's still not versatile enough to be considered above the league of High Heralds. He can still be BFR'd by simply being thrown into space. Name me anyone else above High Herald who can be BFR'd that easily??

Thirdly theres double standards in your post. Your asking for proof of things like WM Thor being 10times stronger than regular Thor (something which has been stated on panel).. And yet you're coming out with baseless assumptions like Superman being Twice as Strong as Thor, without backing that statement up at all.

In conclusion, calm down, take a deep breath, and type your argument again please smile
thumb up

quanchi112

In conclusion, calm down, take a deep breath, and type your argument again please smile thumb up

mysterio777

first of yes thor IS overhyped way too much over here, he is automatically winning fights he shouldnt win and wanked way too much this is a fact

when did i say he isnt a high herald? reading comprehension wont hurt you

i agree he is a high herald thought i always saw superman to be above him judging by feats

its not a double standard, i ask for a proof because all people do is just say he is 10x thor, well where is the proof to that? where are the feats?

superman is stated by me to be probably twice stronger than thor judging by his feats of moving planets that are either bigger than earth of moving the earth while its powered by other forces , at least i got some logic behind my statements where is yours? where are wm thor feats? show me

what the hell does versatility got to do with anything? WM Thor is versatility wise the same thor only heis 10x stronger so if his versatility is still the one of a herald how can he be a mid trans judging by your statement?

tiers are not handed by versatility its a myth that grew up here on kmc and is wrong, the tiers are a judgment of the overall power output and it doesnt matter if its by brute strength or fire from the ass , if you can destroy a planet or dimension its all that matters so once again dont be double standard and chill down

Sundipped
Prime still smashes Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.