Who is more durable HP Doomsday or WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Give your reasons.

Colossus-Big C
can doomsday survive gigantic holes punches through his body?

carver9
It's a tie imo. Let me make a "who is more durable, Thanos or Doomsday".

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
can doomsday survive gigantic holes punches through his body?

that's damage soak.

damage soak is different from durability.

Colossus-Big C
Can he though? I dont think even superman can survive such a thing nor thanos.

Colossus-Big C
Based on both there fights against superman .
When supes fought doomsday and when pc superman fought savage hulk, who did he hurt more?

Stoic
Doomsday at base is more durable, but as the Hulk gains strength, he would be far more durable than Doomsday.

h1a8
Originally posted by Nihilist
Give your reasons.

IMO DD is significantly more durable than WWH. He is more durable than Superman and Superman is more durable than WWH. This isn't a good thread by any means.

If you want reasons then try the OE.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
IMO DD is significantly more durable than WWH. He is more durable than Superman and Superman is more durable than WWH. This isn't a good thread by any means.

If you want reasons then try the OE.

Hulk withstood an attack from Galactus during secret wars. What's your point? Hulk was in the heart of an attack that laid waste to a non 616 universe. So again, what's your point.?

quanchi112
DD.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Can he though? I dont think even superman can survive such a thing nor thanos. LoL Hulk survives due to his hf/damage soak even Rulk survived getting impaled but either way Thanos is immune to death no expression

Horrificus
DD

KingD19
The simplest and easiest way to put this is that Doomsday has higher durability, while the Hulk has a higher damage soak/healing factor.

Diesldude
The stuff H/P Doomsday brushed off would destroy WBH's healing factor thus killing him.

Diesldude
Originally posted by KingD19
The simplest and easiest way to put this is that Doomsday has higher durability, while the Hulk has a higher damage soak/healing factor.

I disagree with this notiion. How can WBH have a greater healing factor when H/P DD can come back from the dead and was instantly healing himself from injuries.

H/P DD is more durable and has a greater healing factor than WBH.

abhilegend
Doomsday.

KingD19
WWH got absolutely shredded by adamantium bullets until he was basically a standing puddle of goop. He healed.

He got phased into the ground, had his organs and bones destroyed by stone being fused with his molecular structure. He healed.

Doomsday has reincarnation, and a healing factor, but did he suffer extreme injuries like Hulk?

And wasn't his healing basically him rapidly becoming immune to whatever it was that effected him, so healing occured because of his auto-immunity? If you've got a broken arm, and your arm can no longer be broken, then it'll be better.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
I disagree with this notiion. How can WBH have a greater healing factor when H/P DD can come back from the dead and was instantly healing himself from injuries.

H/P DD is more durable and has a greater healing factor than WBH.

He died which means his durability isn't on Hulks level. Hulk has withstood some powerful sh** and his healing factor kept him in the game. Hulk durability is just better. Doomsday has better piercing damage though.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
The stuff H/P Doomsday brushed off would destroy WBH's healing factor thus killing him.

Wrong.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
He died which means his durability isn't on Hulks level. Hulk has withstood some powerful sh** and his healing factor kept him in the game. Hulk durability is just better. Doomsday has better piercing damage though.
Lulz at carvy's logic.

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Lulz at carvy's logic.

Perfection. Happy Dance

abhilegend
Perfection. Happy Dance
Lulz. Can you remember what killed H/P doomsday?

carver9
Lulz. Can you remember what killed H/P doomsday?

Can you remember what killed Hulk? Oh wait...didn't happen.

JakeTheBank
Can you remember what killed Hulk? Oh wait...didn't happen.

http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/King%20Thor/KingThor2.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
http://i578.photobucket.com/albums/ss225/OdinBorson/King%20Thor/KingThor2.jpg

He look knocked out to me.

JakeTheBank
He look knocked out to me.

Nope, he's dead.

Luckily for Hulk, Thor's a nice guy and went back in time to tell his younger self not to ragestomp Earth.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Nope, he's dead.

Luckily for Hulk, Thor's a nice guy and went back in time to tell his younger self not to ragestomp Earth.

Thats not WWH though.

janus77
most likely knocked out. Hulk had to be atomised to keep him from returning for a while, the above injury is too feeble to kill him.

JakeTheBank
Thats not WWH though.

And? You claimed Hulk never died before. Thor begs to differ.

abhilegend
Originally posted by janus77
most likely knocked out. Hulk had to be atomised to keep him from returning for a while, the above injury is too feeble to kill him.
Rulk killed him by a trident.

janus77
Rulk killed him by a trident.
1) It's Rulk, shit happens.
2) Savage Hulk takes longer to heal than WWH/Green Scar or Maestro or WBH...

Damborgson
most likely knocked out. Hulk had to be atomised to keep him from returning for a while, the above injury is too feeble to kill him. yet it did.

Nihilist
It's a tie imo. Let me make a "who is more durable, Thanos or Doomsday". Go ahead butthurt little crybaby

abhilegend
1) It's Rulk, shit happens.
2) Savage Hulk takes longer to heal than WWH/Green Scar or Maestro or WBH...
You generalised that "to kill hulk you must atomise him". That's a pretty broad generalisation. Maestro was killed by a gamma bomb explosion. When wolverine attacked savage hulk in IH 182, he thought his claws weren't piercing hulk but in reality hulk was healing so fast that his wounds were not even seen according to retcons. Compare that to WWH vs wolverine and tell me who heals faster.

-Pr-

Warned for stupidity.

quanchi112
Can you remember what killed Hulk? Oh wait...didn't happen. He's died before. laughing out loud

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Warned for stupidity.

Lol...my point was very clear.

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
He's died before. laughing out loud

Stop getting him mixed up with Thanos.

quanchi112
Stop getting him mixed up with Thanos. Hulk has died but Thanos is currently immune to death unlike Hulk who at his best kept dying over and over again. Tragic.

carver9
Hulk has died but Thanos is currently immune to death unlike Hulk who at his best kept dying over and over again. Tragic.

Quan, I'm not going through this with you again and Thanos isn't immune to death because if he was, he wouldn't have thought of Lord Mar-vell being capable of killing him. Thanos own words...chew on it (dialog for the win).

-Pr-
Lol...my point was very clear.

And very stupid.

carver9
And very stupid.

Lol...you caught on to it. That's all that matters to me.

-Pr-
...pr1983

carver9
...pr1983

My point was clear and it was on point. I don't see anything wrong with my post. Why debate against brilliance?

-Pr-
My point was clear and it was on point. I don't see anything wrong with my post. Why debate against brilliance?

When I find some to debate against, i'll let you know.

carver9
When I find some to debate against, i'll let you know.

laughing out loud laughing ...just cold blooded Pr.

-Pr-
laughing out loud laughing ...just cold blooded Pr.

And yet true.

carver9
And yet true.

I don't understand how you post a comment before I even click submit on the post you are commenting on. Scary. confused

-Pr-
I don't understand how you post a comment before I even click submit on the post you are commenting on. Scary. confused

That would be impossible.

carver9
That would be impossible.

Lol...Thats why I said "scary". You do this all of the time...you post a comment before I even click submit.

quanchi112
Quan, I'm not going through this with you again and Thanos isn't immune to death because if he was, he wouldn't have thought of Lord Mar-vell being capable of killing him. Thanos own words...chew on it (dialog for the win). Mar-vell didn't kill him and the only manner he thought possible was through his universe's ritual which empowered him to do so. It still failed. Thanos was stated multiple times and shown to be immune to death.

quanchi112
Lol...Thats why I said "scary". You do this all of the time...you post a comment before I even click submit. It's impossible. How can a human being say such things.

DarkSaint85
Doomsday DOES have a healing factor - witness him healing up after being sliced by Superman's sword.

What would we define as durable - and how would we separate the healing factor from it? Would it be toughness, in which case we have definately seen more slashers/piercers attack Hulk than Doomsday - apart from Kal, has anyone tried slashing Doomsday, or use conventional firearms on him (not lasers etc)?

And carver, of course Doomsday has more piercing damage....he has bony spikes on his hands stick out tongue

carver9
Mar-vell didn't kill him and the only manner he thought possible was through his universe's ritual which empowered him to do so. It still failed. Thanos was stated multiple times and shown to be immune to death.

Thanos thought Mar-vell could kill him...end of story which makes me believe Thanos isn't unkillable. Dialog for the win.

Nietzschean
Doomsday.

Hulk any version of Hulk really isnt billed to be invulnerable hence the Healing Factor. Maybe once or twice back in the 70's due to the comic code he was more durable so as not to show blood

carver9
When I think of durability, I think of everything as a whole. Blunt force damage, healing, piercing damage, effectiveness towards energy blast.

DarkSaint85
When I think of durability, I think of everything as a whole. Blunt force damage, healing, piercing damage, effectiveness towards energy blast.

Well, WWH was shredded by adamantium bullets, was pretty badly hurt by Zom Strange, got bloodied by Thing and Juggernaut (before he got the full power of Cytorrak)...so I would go with Doomsday (am assuming H/P Doomsday, unless you meant different?)

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Well, WWH was shredded by adamantium bullets, was pretty badly hurt by Zom Strange, got bloodied by Thing and Juggernaut (before he got the full power of Cytorrak)...so I would go with Doomsday (am assuming H/P Doomsday, unless you meant different?)

Hulk got shredded by adamantium bullets and healed in one panel like nothing happened. Has Doomsday ever been hit by anything more powerful than 100s of adamantium bullets coming from chain guns made by shield to compare his ft with Hulks. I remember him getting slice up by a light saber Superman had as a prep weapon.

Strange that was amped by a God entity punched through Hulk...someone that is weak against magic and Hulk healed in a panel after this assault like nothing happened (and then proceeded at kicking Strange "amped" a**).

A bloody nose that healed in seconds whereas Doomsday got blood knocked out of his mouth by Superman.

You didn't prove anything. The only thing you prove was that Hulk healing factor (which is included with his durability) is off the chain.

carver9
Let me get all of this taken care of. WWH withstands a punch that had the equivalent of 100 trillion tons of force and he tanked more of this during this same fight. 100 TRILLION freaking tons of force. You will NEVER find anything resembling this with blunt force.

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611009.jpg.html?o=81

Next..

WWH (while just getting his powers drained by Rulk) withstands a punch that was so powerful the punch itself created a nuclear explosion. Again, you will never find anything like this...EVER, from the Doomsday camp. Blunt force...WWH has him beat in spades.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8339/hulk2401718.jpg
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6448/hulk24019.jpg
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4844/hulk24020.jpg

DarkSaint85
Hulk got shredded by adamantium bullets and healed in one panel like nothing happened. Has Doomsday ever been hit by anything more powerful than 100s of adamantium bullets coming from chain guns made by shield to compare his ft with Hulks. I remember him getting slice up by a light saber Superman had as a prep weapon.

I asked this exact same question. Then of course, there is also Warpath using his knives. Warpath with knives < Superman with Motherbox lightsabre, but that's just me. I'm not arguing with you carver, am just pointing things out.

Of course every feat of WWH would be high end - it was a short 5 issue storyline where he was meant to go up against the biggest and baddest MArvel had to offer.

Superman>Thing so....not sure what your point is....

Good, because I wasn't trying to. Although I sometimes prove things without trying....

Like so lol. So are we including HF with durability? I was under the impression we weren't, but that's just me.

janus77
I think this all depends upon what you would call decay/wear/damage. For instance, having your whole flesh ripped from your bones is painful to Hulk, but it lasts a panel at best and it has no effect whatsoever. So how would you see that as damage?

Does it look bad? ofcourse. Does it take Hulk out of the fight? not even close.

Punch a hole right through his chest and spine, it'll take a panel to repair it. It won't prevent him from launching an assault. It won't affect his capabilities at all.

Doomsday is more likely to be affected by such "injuries" than Hulk, thus WWH is the more durable, imo.

carver9
I asked this exact same question. Then of course, there is also Warpath using his knives. Warpath with knives < Superman with Motherbox lightsabre, but that's just me. I'm not arguing with you carver, am just pointing things out.

Of course every feat of WWH would be high end - it was a short 5 issue storyline where he was meant to go up against the biggest and baddest MArvel had to offer.

Superman>Thing so....not sure what your point is....

Good, because I wasn't trying to. Although I sometimes prove things without trying....

Like so lol. So are we including HF with durability? I was under the impression we weren't, but that's just me.

It's not hard to make Hulk bleed...the hard thing is keeping the blood there...bypassing.his healing factor.

Doomsday still bleeds which is my point. It's easier to make Hulk bleed though.

I want you to try and debate against me...I owe you from another thread where you proved me wrong on something.

I'M including healing factor because it is part of his durability.

iceman24567
It's not hard to make Hulk bleed...the hard thing is keeping the blood there...bypassing.his healing factor.

Doomsday still bleeds which is my point. It's easier to make Hulk bleed though.

I want you to try and debate against me...I owe you from another thread where you proved me wrong on something.

I'M including healing factor because it is part of his durability. Except hF isn't part of durability

Uriel005
Originally posted by Stoic
Doomsday at base is more durable, but as the Hulk gains strength, he would be far more durable than Doomsday. conversly doomsday overall adapts to being greater than hulk and he stays that way as his new baseline. Overall HP DD > Hulk because of stat permanence if they encounter multiple times. Hell there's nothing to say HP Doomsday wouldn't adapt by having a similar exponential strength/durability growth as Hulk except due to his physiology he'd keep it... permanently. That would be an amazing crossover IMO. Doomsday adapting to Hulk's increasing strength with a similar function.

carver9
I would pay to some cash to see a crossover between Hulk and Doomsday. A long, extended fight.

Uriel005
Definitely... Sending letter to editors now and praying for mass carnage crossover event. potentially a mini-series with another run a few years later when doomsday returns having >>> adaptations...

DarkSaint85
I think this all depends upon what you would call decay/wear/damage. For instance, having your whole flesh ripped from your bones is painful to Hulk, but it lasts a panel at best and it has no effect whatsoever. So how would you see that as damage?

Does it look bad? ofcourse. Does it take Hulk out of the fight? not even close.

Punch a hole right through his chest and spine, it'll take a panel to repair it. It won't prevent him from launching an assault. It won't affect his capabilities at all.

Doomsday is more likely to be affected by such "injuries" than Hulk, thus WWH is the more durable, imo.

I agree in that it doesn't take him out of the fight - but imo that isn't 'durability' in the sense that his body is unaffected by attacks. His body IS affected by the attacks, its his healing factor which keeps him in the fight, and someone else has already posted the example with Wolverine's slashes healing up faster than they can be doled out.

I guess our definitions of 'durability' differ. I wouldn't count HF as a part of durability, some of you obviously do.

quanchi112
I would pay to some cash to see a crossover between Hulk and Doomsday. A long, extended fight. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Thanos thought Mar-vell could kill him...end of story which makes me believe Thanos isn't unkillable. Dialog for the win. Thanos knew him attempting to bring Thanos to his death would actually cause his downfall. Thanos only feigned submission to bring about his and the ruination of the universe.

Nihilist
Thanos knew him attempting to bring Thanos to his death would actually cause his downfall. Thanos only feigned submission to bring about his and the ruination of the universe. After Marvell had plunged the sword through his chest, after death killed Marvell... Thanos was fine and had no injury.

abhilegend
Let me get all of this taken care of. WWH withstands a punch that had the equivalent of 100 trillion tons of force and he tanked more of this during this same fight. 100 TRILLION freaking tons of force. You will NEVER find anything resembling this with blunt force.

http://m980.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/ankur2292/IncredibleHulk611009.jpg.html?o=81

Next..

WWH (while just getting his powers drained by Rulk) withstands a punch that was so powerful the punch itself created a nuclear explosion. Again, you will never find anything like this...EVER, from the Doomsday camp. Blunt force...WWH has him beat in spades.

http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/8339/hulk2401718.jpg
http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/6448/hulk24019.jpg
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/4844/hulk24020.jpg
Doomsday laughed at the attack equivalent to 10 million nukes which when calculated brings roughly the same results. Even pre-DOS doomsday took a guardian's suicide blast without any discomfort, the same attack atomized SBP.

Naija boy
^Pretty sure the guardian attack was because he had adapted to it....and so it didnt affect him and hence not necessarilly a straight durability feat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Naija boy
^Pretty sure the guardian attack was because he had adapted to it....and so it didnt affect him and hence not necessarilly a straight durability feat. thumb up

iceman24567
Originally posted by Naija boy
^Pretty sure the guardian attack was because he had adapted to it....and so it didnt affect him and hence not necessarilly a straight durability feat. You would be correct

carver9
Doomsday laughed at the attack equivalent to 10 million nukes which when calculated brings roughly the same results. Even pre-DOS doomsday took a guardian's suicide blast without any discomfort, the same attack atomized SBP.

Guess you don't know the difference between blunt force and energy attacks. My scans showed blunt force, your comments are about energy attacks...not the same thing buddy, try again.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Nihilist
After Marvell had plunged the sword through his chest, after death killed Marvell... Thanos was fine and had no injury. I know Mar-vell thought he could kill Thanos he was wrong.

Prep-Man

That said attack ripped a hole through space, IIRC.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Prep-Man
That said attack ripped a hole through space, IIRC.
Which attack? On doomsday or SBP?

abhilegend
Guess you don't know the difference between blunt force and energy attacks. My scans showed blunt force, your comments are about energy attacks...not the same thing buddy, try again.
And?

Prep-Man
Which attack? On doomsday or SBP?

The Guardian attack on Doomsday.

carver9
And?

He withstood some high end energy attacks but when Superman punched that face, blood skeeted out. Pretty obvious to me.

abhilegend
He withstood some high end energy attacks but when Superman punched that face, blood skeeted out. Pretty obvious to me.
Because superman is such a weakling, right? Thing busted WWH's nose.

carver9
Because superman is such a weakling, right? Thing busted WWH's nose.

Red Hulk made WWH bleed as well along with Skaar with his 100 trillion tons of force...you are missing the point. Blunt force doesn't equal durability towards energy attacks. What's Doomsday best damage soak toward being punched in his jaw.

Hulk withstood a punch that had 100 trillion tons of force. Hulk withstood a punch that was so powerful that it made a nuke like explosion. If we are talking about energy attacks, well, Hulk withstood an attack that had enough force to push and destroy planets and also was destroying reality. Hulk withstood an attack from a pissed Galactus...Hulk has withstood an attack that laid waste to a universe and he was still fighting.

abhilegend
Red Hulk made WWH bleed as well along with Skaar with his 100 trillion tons of force...you are missing the point. Blunt force doesn't equal durability towards energy attacks. What's Doomsday best damage soak toward being punched in his jaw.

Hulk withstood a punch that had 100 trillion tons of force. Hulk withstood a punch that was so powerful that it made a nuke like explosion. If we are talking about energy attacks, well, Hulk withstood an attack that had enough force to push and destroy planets and also was destroying reality. Hulk withstood an attack from a pissed Galactus...Hulk has withstood an attack that laid waste to a universe and he was still fighting.
What are we discussing here? Durability or damage soak?

carver9
What are we discussing here? Durability or damage soak?

Same thing if you ask me.

abhilegend
Same thing if you ask me.
Not at all.

iceman24567
Same thing if you ask me. LOL its not the same thing

DarkSaint85

Yes, but....Warpath, Thing etc <<<Superman, so that should be even more obvious to you....

Stoic
At base levels any version of Doomsday is more durable than the Hulk. However, the Hulk can and does become more durable as he ramps up in strength. Within 10-20 seconds the Hulk would be more durable than HP Doomsday, going from what was seen on panel. This means that the Hulk would not be holding back in case someone gets hurt or killed.

carver9
Yes, but....Warpath, Thing etc <<<Superman, so that should be even more obvious to you....

You are missing the point. Warpath didn't punch him by the way. It's not difficult to make Hulk bleed but knocking him out...that's the hard part.

When did Thing knock out WWH?

DarkSaint85
You are missing the point. Warpath didn't punch him by the way. It's not difficult to make Hulk bleed but knocking him out...that's the hard part.

I think, actually, that you are missing mine. My point was a rebuttal to yours, when you type:

My point was that, if that was the evidence on which you were basing your judgements on, well, when the Thing punched WWH in the face, blood also skeeted out. As I don't count his HF as part of his durability, than it follows Doomsday>Hulk in durability.

I'm not sure...never saw it in the comic. All I saw was blood coming from him.

carver9
I think, actually, that you are missing mine. My point was a rebuttal to yours, when you type:

My point was that, if that was the evidence on which you were basing your judgements on, well, when the Thing punched WWH in the face, blood also skeeted out. As I don't count his HF as part of his durability, than it follows Doomsday>Hulk in durability.

I'm not sure...never saw it in the comic. All I saw was blood coming from him.

I said that for a reason.

Hulk healing factor IS part of his durability.

DarkSaint85
I see it this way:

A HF would regenerate you frm any damage dealt to you.

Durability would keep you from being hurt in the 1st place.

carver9
I see it this way:

A HF would regenerate you frm any damage dealt to you.

Durability would keep you from being hurt in the 1st place.

Depends.

Doomsday isn't invulnerable by any means. He has been cut through and he has bleed, killed, etc, etc.

Healing factor is an added source...its part of Hulks durability. If a healing factor doesn't have anything to do with durability, then what category does it fall up under.?

abhilegend
Depends.

Doomsday isn't invulnerable by any means. He has been cut through and he has bleed, killed, etc, etc.

Healing factor is an added source...its part of Hulks durability. If a healing factor doesn't have anything to do with durability, then what category does it fall up under.?
Lulz. So lobo and deadpool are more durable than hulk, right?

DarkSaint85
Depends.

It falls under...healing factor?

Otherwise, like abhi says, you get strange results. Wolverine is more durable than Superman, for example, using this logic. The beating that Doomsday dealt to Superman in DOS - I can see Wolverine healing back from that in no time.

carver9
It falls under...healing factor?

Otherwise, like abhi says, you get strange results. Wolverine is more durable than Superman, for example, using this logic. The beating that Doomsday dealt to Superman in DOS - I can see Wolverine healing back from that in no time.

Makes sense. So this thread is pointless.

DarkSaint85
Makes sense. So this thread is pointless.

Not really.

Doomsday was bloodied by Superman. But Orion, Doomsday, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman couldn't.

WWH was bloodied by Thing.

Ergo, Doomsday's durability against punches (which is the most common method of fighting it seems in comics) is greater than the Hulk's.

Against piercing damage, we have already agreed Doomsday's durability>Hulk's.

Against energy blasts, I pick Doomsday again.

So in conclusion, Doomsday's durability>Hulk.

carver9
Not really.

Doomsday was bloodied by Superman. But Orion, Doomsday, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Woman couldn't.

Ergo, Doomsday's durability against punches (which is the most common method of fighting it seems in comics) is greater than the Hulk's.

So your vote is "excluding" Hulks healing factor right?

I'm asking this because if we look at overall performance, including healing factor. I would out Zom Strange punches over the punches Doomsday withstood when facing the JLA and I would put Onslaught punches above those as well...you know, the same punches that was creating shockwaves that was sending Earth heros flying for miles and even had Thor straining to walk through.

He also withstood a punch that created a freaking Nuclear explosion. A 100 trillion ton punch- punches. Punches that was shaking numerous of realities. The list goes on. You have nothing compared to Hulks blunt force...hell, I don't even think you have nothing compared to what Hulk withstood in the Dark Dimension.

Overall performance...Hulk wins in all category excluding piercing damage.

DarkSaint85
So your vote is "excluding" Hulks healing factor right?

That's right.

Same. That insane HF has always been what kept the Hulk in fights.

carver9
That's right.

Same. That insane HF has always been what kept the Hulk in fights.

Lol...you are confusing the HELL out of me.

DarkSaint85
Lol...you are confusing the HELL out of me.

Lol how so?

Excluding 'HF' from 'durability', Doomsday is more 'durable'.

If we include it as part of the durability measure, Hulk is more 'durable'. Like Wolverine, its been his healing factor which has kept him in fights - for example, healing damage faster than Wolverine can dish out. I wouldn't count it as part of his durability, however, as you would then throw up things like Wolverine being more durable than Superman.

carver9
Not really.

So why would you post this when I agreed with you in the first place. Posting something like this against Carver9 is opening yourself up for another post from me... a defensive post.

DarkSaint85
So why would you post this when I agreed with you in the first place. Posting something like this against Carver9 is opening yourself up for another post from me... a defensive post.

Lol it was in response to your assertion that the thread was pointless.

Its not pointless, as long as you set definitions as to what we mean by durability. And I guess it wasn't pointless as it made you realise that HF is separate from durability....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.