Nova vs Iron man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Iron Man with bleeding edge suit.

carver9
50/50

Bouboumaster
Nova destroy him

Prep-Man
Probably Nova. Tony can hang for a bit, though.

Glorificus
Nova is much faster than Tony no?

I'd give it to him.

Stoic
Nova

dmills
Not this again

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc513/dmills31/Nova%20CQB%20protocols/icon_facepalm.gif

JakeTheBank
Nova.

I don't think he destroys him, though.

Slaanesh
Nova

cdtm
Current version should be when he had the entire nova force before facing Thanos.

Richard Rider, with ease.

nwg202
nova

the ninjak
Tony still has a whiles to go. It's not like he isn't growing rapidly. He just isn't on that level.

I've hardly seen the BE armor do much yet also. Invincible IM is such a drama comic. Even though Tony has become a beast, his enemies are actually terrosrists now. Not just douchbags bankrobbers and kidnappers. So he hasn't really had any fights where he classicly out smarts opponents with clever combinations of his tech. Which I miss.

Extremis was more interesting than Bleeding Edge. Though I like how he can morph his armor into cool bizzare forms, and the energy blade. He's showing MachineMan style feats. His so called new near unlimited power source hasn't shown much feats.

Nova smashes him.

dmills
Ninjak, did they cancel Ironman 2.0?

the ninjak
Yeah it's finished at 12. I barely glanced it. Apparently it had pretty bad sales.

Wang d God

Ambient
Nova by a slight margin..

cdtm
Originally posted by dmills
Ninjak, did they cancel Ironman 2.0?

Huh, I liked it.

Especially the Iron Fist cameos.

the ninjak
Originally posted by cdtm
Huh, I liked it.

Especially the Iron Fist cameos.

I'll give it another chance. Too much on my plate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.