Galactus on the search.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Galactus is on the search for a new Herald. What person would YOU want Galactus to pick as his Herald? When he choose this person, what powers would you grant them (flight is automatically added as one of their powers)? You can only give them 3 additional powers added to their own.

So who is your chose and what upgrades do they get.?

Damborgson
http://greywulf.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/galactuswhatifthor_thumb.jpg

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
http://greywulf.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/galactuswhatifthor_thumb.jpg

laughing out loud

-Pr-
Batman chooses Galactus as his herald.

abhilegend
Thor. Give him superman level speed. He would be unstoppable.

Diesldude
Originally posted by -Pr-
Batman chooses Galactus as his herald.
If you give Superman the power cosmic, batman becomes his robin.

janus77
This has been done before, if I'm not mistaken.

A sensible choice of herald would probably be Reed Richards, he'd probably share Galactus' view of the paramountcy of his survival.

Also, imagine Reed with the Power Cosmic, he'd probably be quite monstrous in battle, even more effective than Galactus is (which is mostly because Galactus seems even more of a pacifist and self-loathing creature than Surfer does!).

The character who would be best to combine with the Power Cosmic is Hulk. It would probably make him the most powerful creation Galactus has ever made.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Thor. Give him superman level speed. He would be unstoppable. So you admit Thor's powers other than speed in your mind are more formidable than Superman's ?

rotiart
Storm. Can you imagine cosmic storms an solar flares raining down on opponents?

janus77
Rhino with the Power Cosmic might be good, then again, Galactus already has Terax.

Cyclops would be an interesting choice, strong character, willing to kill when necessary, great tactician and decent strategist, already punching above his weight with his limited powers so with the PC he could cause serious damage... Rename him Cyclonus (the Transformers' Cyclonus is lame though).

Originally posted by rotiart
Storm. Can you imagine cosmic storms an solar flares raining down on opponents?
I'm desperately trying to suppress a yawn... Other than the art, there's nothing interesting about Storm.

Brockalizer
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus is on the search for a new Herald. What person would YOU want Galactus to pick as his Herald? When he choose this person, what powers would you grant them (flight is automatically added as one of their powers)? You can only give them 3 additional powers added to their own.

So who is your chose and what upgrades do they get.?
I did this a few months ago, minus the upgrade option. I'll stick with my previous choices Superboy Prime, Hank Henshaw, and Lobo. Doomsday would be interesting.

lilshogun
READ THIS.. What happens when the Galactus makes Darth Vader his herald and Luke as well. . The power cosmic combines with the power of the Force. Love this description in the story

"Galactus grants Luke Skywalker his request. His skin is transformed into gold. His black Jedi tunic and cloak become a white, majestic robe, like that of royalty. His Light Saber now equals the power of Vader, offering him the ability to create and transmute, rather than destroy any form or quantity of matter. And like Vader, he too can teleport, is invulnerable, and his power through the Force is also magnified a thousandfold.

The battle which ensues is epic to say the least. Stars are hurled and destroyed. Light sabers clash with the force of ten super novas. The battle seems to last an eternity. The inhabitants of the galaxy are simply forced to helplessly bear awed witness to the spectacle. Some races pay the ultimate price simply for their worlds being in the way of the combatants' conflict. Luke tries to repair as much damage as he can in the process, but such distractions only serve to put him at a disadvantage.

After much destruction, and the galaxy itself being rearranged, the conflict comes to a stalemate. Palpatine has been aware of everything thus far, and has struggled to maintain his control over Vader, allowing his anger in battle to fuel his power through the Dark Side. Luke has tried to maintain control as well, but the battle has taken its toll. He too is filled with much anger. He finally decides to end the conflict once and for all. Luke refuses to fight anymore....."

SEE LINK HOW IT UNFOLDS

http://marvelite.prohosting.com/surfer/galactus/starwars.html

Digi
Lmao at the Star Wars fanfic.

That better have been movie Luke though. EU Luke trumps his father in every meaningful way. It wouldn't even be a fight.

Bouboumaster
Reed Richards is a neat choice.

rotiart
Okay as a more serious answer...

Remy lebeau... Imagine him at his peak...
Then amp even that with the power cosmic...

Youd have a maelstrom like mutant roaming earth all over again.

Parmaniac
Multiple Man, do you guys see what I did here?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Digi
Lmao at the Star Wars fanfic.

That better have been movie Luke though. EU Luke trumps his father in every meaningful way. It wouldn't even be a fight.

EU Luke is a beast. thumb up

carver9
Wolverine would be perfect imo. Light speed reaction, super strength high end durability plus additional increase with his healing factor...senses heightened. This alone puts him in the trans tier+.

JakeTheBank
Wolverine would be perfect imo. Light speed reaction, super strength high end durability plus additional increase with his healing factor...senses heightened. This alone puts him in the trans tier+.

No, it wouldn't.

Giving Wolverine the Power Cosmic wouldn't make him equal to Silver Surfer. And if he got the exact same powers as the Silver Surfer, virtually all of his existing powers become redundant. At best, he'd bring his skills/fighting ability and have adamantium claws. Not enough to make him Trans.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
No, it wouldn't.

Giving Wolverine the Power Cosmic wouldn't make him equal to Silver Surfer. And if he got the exact same powers as the Silver Surfer, virtually all of his existing powers become redundant. At best, he'd bring his skills/fighting ability and have adamantium claws. Not enough to make him Trans.

The power cosmic doesn't amp people the same way...sometimes it adds on to their existing powers. Wolverine existing powers increased in a certain fashion would make him virtually unbeatable. He already has claws that cuts through anything, the only thing that is missing is the strength capable of doing so. Then add in extra speed which virtually gives him a 100% chance of tagging you. He already have high end durability, now his skin would be tougher to damage and once damage his healing factor would patch him up immediately. This doesnt include his increase in his super human senses ot his martial arts skill and Adamantium bones. Hell, Wolverine could add more strike towards his adamantium by coating it with the power cosmic.

Sound like a trans plus character to me.

JakeTheBank
The power cosmic doesn't amp people the same way...sometimes it adds on to their existing powers. Wolverine existing powers increased in a certain fashion would make him virtually unbeatable. He already has claws that cuts through anything, the only thing that is missing is the strength capable of doing so. Then add in extra speed which virtually gives him a 100% chance of tagging you. He already have high end durability, now his skin would be tougher to damage and once damage his healing factor would patch him up immediately. This doesnt include his increase in his super human senses ot his martial arts skill and Adamantium bones. Hell, Wolverine could add more strike towards his adamantium by coating it with the power cosmic.

Sound like a trans plus character to me.

Give Wolverine Silver Surfer's entire powerset, easily the best outcome Logan could hope for.

What does he bring to the table that Surfer's Power Cosmic doesn't already? His senses? Completely made irrevelvant due to cosmic awareness. His durability? Made irrevelvant due to what Surfer can tank outright. Healing? Surfer has nigh complete control over his own atomic structure and molecules, evident by himself healing and putting himself together after being cut apart and by turning his body into snow flakes - to say nothing of being able to heal others.

Really the only things Wolverine would add to that is his fighting ability and adamantium claws. And sorry, that doesn't make him trans-level.

carver9
Give Wolverine Silver Surfer's entire powerset, easily the best outcome Logan could hope for.

What does he bring to the table that Surfer's Power Cosmic doesn't already? His senses? Completely made irrevelvant due to cosmic awareness. His durability? Made irrevelvant due to what Surfer can tank outright. Healing? Surfer has nigh complete control over his own atomic structure and molecules, evident by himself healing and putting himself together after being cut apart and by turning his body into snow flakes - to say nothing of being able to heal others.

Really the only things Wolverine would add to that is his fighting ability and adamantium claws. And sorry, that doesn't make him trans-level.

You are missing the point. Surfer and Wolverine style/usage of the power cosmic would be completely different...Wolverine would be more of physical character and FAR more dangerous than Surfer.

Adamantium claws

The strength added to this to basically give him the ability to cut through virtually anything with ease.

Completely Invulnerable

Healing Factor added onto his invulnerability

Light speed reaction

Possible teleportation

Martial Artist

Ability to add damage to his adamantium claws.

Flight

Acute Sense.

He would be a major threat to any Herald and given these abilities, he could pull a high majority against any of them imo. What Herald could beat him Jake? None.

-Pr-
Originally posted by janus77
Rhino with the Power Cosmic might be good, then again, Galactus already has Terax.

Cyclops would be an interesting choice, strong character, willing to kill when necessary, great tactician and decent strategist, already punching above his weight with his limited powers so with the PC he could cause serious damage... Rename him Cyclonus (the Transformers' Cyclonus is lame though).

I'm desperately trying to suppress a yawn... Other than the art, there's nothing interesting about Storm.

Cyclops is what? no expression

You are missing the point. Surfer and Wolverine style/usage of the power cosmic would be completely different...Wolverine would be more of physical character and FAR more dangerous than Surfer.

Adamantium claws

The strength added to this to basically give him the ability to cut through virtually anything with ease.

Completely Invulnerable

Light speed reaction

Possible teleportation

Martial Artist

Flight

Acute Sense.

He would be a major threat to any Herald and given these abilities, he could pull a high majority against any of them imo. What Herald could beat him Jake? None.

You're missing the point. Logan would have so much less than Norrin had as a herald, as he wouldn't have the know-how to use half the abilities Norrin does.

JakeTheBank

Adamantium claws

Completely Invulnerable

Light speed reaction

Possible teleportation

Martial Artist

Flight

Acute Sense.

facepalm

carver9
facepalm

Concession accepted.

carver9
Cyclops is what? no expression

You're missing the point. Logan would have so much less than Norrin had as a herald, as he wouldn't have the know-how to use half the abilities Norrin does.

But who's to say that he will receive Norrin powers. Galactus usually amp the abilities people already have.

JakeTheBank
But who's to say that he will receive Norrin powers. Galactus usually amp the abilities people already have.

Who's to say he'd be made trans level?

Receiving Norrin's power set would be far greater than his existing powers just being vaguely amped to "herald" level. And if you combined Wolverine and Silver Surfer together into one character, that wouldn't equal Trans Level, either.

carver9
Who's to say he'd be made trans level?

Receiving Norrin's power set would be far greater than his existing powers just being vaguely amped to "herald" level. And if you combined Wolverine and Silver Surfer together into one character, that wouldn't equal Trans Level, either.

Sigh*...you are still missing the point. Surfer is more of a energy based character, that's completely different than Wolverine being physically augmented in ways that would make him more deadly.

-Pr-
Sigh*...you are still missing the point. Surfer is more of a energy based character, that's completely different than Wolverine being physically augmented in ways that would make him more deadly.

A physically based herald will get his shit pushed in against people like Hulk and Thor. The reason Norrin does so well in the first place is BECAUSE of his energy powers.

carver9
A physically based herald will get his shit pushed in against people like Hulk and Thor. The reason Norrin does so well in the first place is BECAUSE of his energy powers.

I disagree 100% percent and I already explained why. Wolverine without these augmentations has given these two fits along with other Heralds, add what I've said and he would be FAR more lethal. Surfer is the Herald that focus on his versatility...he is very fluent at using what he have.

Wolverine with the power cosmic would be a completely different beast...someone that you couldn't allow to land a single lick against you without being injured badly (which would give him the advantage) but it would be nigh impossible to dodge him due to his light speed reaction.

This is what you all are failing to understand. You might could survive a couple of blast from Norrin but getting ripped apart at light speed...your chances are very slim and with the added strength, its pretty much set in stone that Wolverine is capable of cutting through "whoever" like a hot knife through butter, including Thor and Hulk.

-Pr-
I disagree 100% percent and I already explained why. Wolverine without these augmentations has given these two fits along with other Heralds, add what I've said and he would be FAR more lethal. Surfer is the Herald that focus on his versatility...he is very fluent at using what he have.

Wolverine with the power cosmic would be a completely different beast...someone that you couldn't allow to land a single lick against you without being injured extremely bad (which would give him the advantage) but it would be NIH impossible to dodge him due to his light speed reaction.

This is what you all are failing to understand. You might could survive a couple of blast from Norrin but getting ripped apart at light speed...your chances are very slim and with the added strength, its pretty much set in stone that Wolverine is capable of cutting through "whoever" like a hot knife through butter, including Thor and Hulk.

no expression

"without these augmentations has given these two fits"

facepalm

I swear, it's like you're trying extra hard today.

carver9
no expression

"without these augmentations has given these two fits"

facepalm

I swear, it's like you're trying extra hard today.

Lol...I'm not saying he beat them but he has done ok against them. Adding these augmentations would tip the fight in his favor imo.

Pr, this isn't difficult what I am telling you.

-Pr-
Lol...I'm not saying he beat them but he has done ok against them. Adding these augmentations would tip the fight in his favor imo.

Pr, this isn't difficult what I am telling you.

It's not difficult, no, it's just wrong. And somewhat retarded. I'm not saying you're retarded, mind you...

carver9
It's not difficult, no, it's just wrong. And somewhat retarded. I'm not saying you're retarded, mind you...

Pr, you are saying that I'm retarded...just admitted it, when you was typing that sentence, you were calling me retarded the entire time.

It's not retarded though. I get what you and Jake are trying to say but you are missing the point. Wolverine weapons and abilities would make him more dangerous (key word...dangerous) than Surfer. He doesn't have to go around turning to snow or shooting planetary blast at his opponents...him basically being able to rip through any opponent with ease and withstanding their attacks long enough to get that killer blow would make him a worthy adversary. Add his fighting skills and the augmentation of super speed and he would basically be unstoppable.

-Pr-
Pr, you are saying that I'm retarded...just admitted it, when you was typing that sentence, you were calling me retarded the entire time.

It's not retarded though. I get what you and Jake are trying to say but you are missing the point. Wolverine weapons and abilities would make him more dangerous (key word...dangerous) than Surfer. He doesn't have to go around turning to snow or shooting planetary blast at his opponents...him basically being able to rip through any opponent with ease and withstanding their attacks long enough to get that killer blow would make him a worthy adversary. Add his fighting skills and the augmentation of super speed and he would basically be unstoppable.

Not really; It's not personal.

After all, an intelligent person can have a retarded opinion.

No, Carver, you're not getting it. We read every word you said, your logic is just THAT flawed.

h1a8
I agree with Carver a little here.
If the pc stacks on to existing abilities then Logan would be faster and have better reflexes than surfer himself.

Basically he can just slice off any herald's head using that extra speed and superior skill.

I would say he would be trans level indeed. The claws and skill alone puts him there.

Lord Feron
Flash, His speed force powers + flight + Matter Manip + Cosmic Awareness + supreme psionic. This character would be beasty. I woul dchoose Wally, smart and resourceful and IMO wouldn't have any problem adapting to the new powers and maybe finding out to do more exotic stuff by combining his own abilities with his new ones.

DarkSaint85
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12949/359612-76957-aunt-may_super.jpg

Lord Feron
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/1/12949/359612-76957-aunt-may_super.jpg

"Beware It's Assistant Editor Month" LOL

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Lord Feron
"Beware It's Assistant Editor Month" LOL Sometimes I think Marvel never ended this month.

I wonder what the PC would do to Spider-man's Spider-Sense, IIRC in a What If... the Uni Power amped it that he could operate on the entire planet.

Newjak
Well we need to remember the main function of a herald is to fins suitable world's for Galactus to devour.

So I mean the Flash is the obvious choice when it comes to getting around.

But other high level telepaths could make for an interesting herald

Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine would be a trans character because he has claws! Unlike Terrax/Morg's axe!

Logic.

psycho gundam
Pr, you are saying that I'm retarded...just admitted it, when you was typing that sentence, you were calling me retarded the entire time. carver has dirt on you doggie

itsWanguCunt
Originally posted by psycho gundam
carver has dirt on you doggie

Sissy sig, you cu&t

psycho gundam
Just spell it properly if you're going to say it, no need to be a pussyfied troll

psycho gundam
So says "Wang"

Fukkouttahere

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Wolverine would be a trans character because he has claws! Unlike Terrax/Morg's axe!

Logic.

Did I say that the claws was the only thing aiding in him jumping a lot of tiers. Reread my post and then come at me bro.

Sr J-Bieb
Did I say that the claws was the only thing aiding in him jumping a lot of tiers. Reread my post and then come at me bro. That's the only difference besides fighting skill...

carver9

Adamantium claws

Completely Invulnerable

Light speed reaction

Possible teleportation

Martial Artist

Flight

Acute Sense.

Sr J-Bieb
Most of those are already on every herald.

You're basically saying claws and fighting skill make the leap from herald to trans level.

If Silver Surfer had claws and better fighting skill he would be a trans level character. THE CLAWS!

JakeTheBank

You're basically saying claws and fighting skill make the leap from herald to trans level.

If Silver Surfer had claws and better fighting skill he would be a trans level character. THE CLAWS!

thumb up

Carver's just being dumb.

carver9
Surfer would get stomped by my character including any other Herald.

Sr J-Bieb
What if Surfer had adamantium claws?

JakeTheBank
Surfer would get stomped by my character including any other Herald.

No.

Uriel005
What if Surfer had adamantium claws? never quite understood why he never just materialized them/a sword made of the stuff... I mean the damn things hurt thanos. yeah...

abhilegend
Surferverine! That's a scary thought. That much power with that big jobber aura! MU would explode.

carver9

He would still get ripped to shreds.

Parmaniac
Cosmic webbing ftw

TheHulk
Hulk

Give Him Energy Manipulation,FTL Speed And Reaction,Immunity To Reality Warping,Soul Unconnected To Time And Last The Ability To Kill The Unkillable(wink3)......There We Go Literally Unstoppable...

Aakla
Frank Castle would make an interesting herald.

JayDaDon

Funny thing is I think it would be within his abilities to just make adamantium claws for himself.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Aakla
Frank Castle would make an interesting herald. If anything he would directly turn against Galactus

Sr J-Bieb
He would still get ripped to shreds. Because...

h1a8

Claws and grade A fighting skills (not better fighting skills) alone are enough to make him at least a trans level being. Also you are forgetting that we are assuming the PC will be stacked on top of his powers. That means the comparison of Wolverine vs. human Norrin would stay almost the same when both have the PC. That means Logan will have better reflexes.

The primary reason Logan would be trans or higher is for the simple fact that he could one shot kill any herald (including Superman and Thor). And this is something Thanos can't dream of doing without something like the IG.

Parmaniac
Actually Surfer can always create himself primary adamatium claws

Surfer also always has feats where he simply manifests new body parts and stuff so basically he has a HF.

h1a8
Originally posted by Parmaniac

Surfer also always has feats where he simply manifests new body parts and stuff so basically he has a HF.

But Surfer's creativity will prevent him from doing that. Surfer not dying when separated into pieces is PIS since this would make him undefeatable by any herald (even by Thanos) and ignore the VAST majority of his career.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by h1a8
Claws and grade A fighting skills (not better fighting skills) alone are enough to make him at least a trans level being. Also you are forgetting that we are assuming the PC will be stacked on top of his powers. That means the comparison of Wolverine vs. human Norrin would stay almost the same when both have the PC. That means Logan will have better reflexes.

The primary reason Logan would be trans or higher is for the simple fact that he could one shot kill any herald (including Superman and Thor). And this is something Thanos can't dream of doing without something like the IG. Because every herald gets the same amount of power as Surfer amirite?
Because claws and fighting skills make you move up an entire tier when your everything is below the tier next to you.

Your argument is basically saying Morg is a trans because he's got a sharp blade with lots of strength.

But Surfer's creativity will prevent him from doing that. Surfer not dying when separated into pieces is PIS since this would make him undefeatable by any herald (even by Thanos) and ignore the VAST majority of his career. Everything goes back to Thanos with you.

I don't even know why I'm trying to respond to you when you make Carver look like a genius

JakeTheBank
Silver Surfer = High Herald.

Silver Surfer + Wolverine = Trans Level.

So martial arts training and claws would make this hypothetical character beyond the High Herald Tier (seeing as virtually everything else Logan brings to the table is redundant or downright inferior to what Surfer already can do).

That is probably the outright dumbest thing I've ever heard concerning Wolverine, and I've heard a lot.

abhilegend

So martial arts training and claws would make this hypothetical character beyond the High Herald Tier (seeing as virtually everything else Logan brings to the table is redundant or downright inferior to what Surfer already can do).

That is probably the outright dumbest thing I've ever heard concerning Wolverine, and I've heard a lot.
thumb up

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Flash, His speed force powers + flight + Matter Manip + Cosmic Awareness + supreme psionic. This character would be beasty. I woul dchoose Wally, smart and resourceful and IMO wouldn't have any problem adapting to the new powers and maybe finding out to do more exotic stuff by combining his own abilities with his new ones.

h1a8
Because every herald gets the same amount of power as Surfer amirite?
Because claws and fighting skills make you move up an entire tier when your everything is below the tier next to you.

Your argument is basically saying Morg is a trans because he's got a sharp blade with lots of strength.

Everything goes back to Thanos with you.

I don't even know why I'm trying to respond to you when you make Carver look like a genius Very rarely does Carver have a good point. Just because someone is a bad debater doesn't mean it's impossible for them to make sense once in a while.

So if every herald gets the same amount of power then that means no stacking of physical abilities? Logan doesn't get a slight edge in reflexes or limb movement speed or strength? If not, then he is still at least Trans.

Morg doesn't have the skill Wolverine has (huge difference here). Plus the axe is much slower. Morg's character also doesn't allow him to always try to chop someone with the axe (he shoots blasts and does other stuff).

It's very easy to see. Imagine a large group of equal humans with equal power. But one human has level 7 superior fighting skills and adamantium claws. This human could one shot slaughter any other human with ease. Thus he must be in a higher tier than they are.

h1a8

How would you define Trans? Wouldn't be the ability to beat any (or most) heralds with not too much trouble? If so then, name three heralds that would either beat Wolverine or give him super great trouble. Because IMO, Logan would one or two shot any herald within a small moment of fighting. This is assuming all heralds fight in character and not with CIS off.

Sr J-Bieb
Very rarely does Carver have a good point. More often than you I'm afraid.

also I stopped reading at the second sentence, and I didn't quote it so I forgot what you said.

DarkSaint85
H1a8 and carver....I can see their viewpoint. Amongst streets, Wolverine is pretty high up there. Give him herald powers, and he could dominate that tier in a similar manner.

I mean, his healing factor lets him tangle with people outside his weight class, though you could always argue that's due to PIS...

carver9
Light speed reflexes...gives Wolverine the ability to hit any target.

Adamantium claws PLUS class 100 strength...gives Wolverine the ability to one shot kill any Herald.

Superb fighting skills..grade A. Gives Wolverine the ability to out perform any Herald in a fight.

Increase in Healing Factor...can't drop him.

Invulnerability stacked on top of his healing factor..can't stop him.

He could literally rip through any Herald with little trouble. Why wouldn't he be trans tier? No Herald stands a chance against him.

Galan007
How would you define Trans? Wouldn't be the ability to beat any (or most) heralds with not too much trouble? If so then, name three heralds that would either beat Wolverine or give him super great trouble. Because IMO, Logan would one or two shot any herald within a small moment of fighting. This is assuming all heralds fight in character and not with CIS off. Holy. Crap.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Galan007
Holy. Crap. lol. Didn't see that until you quoted it

JakeTheBank
no expression

...Good God.

Unnatural-POWER
I see a combination of this hypothetical Wolverine character being massively overrated,
and the already existing Heralds being massively underrated.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Unnatural-POWER
I see a combination of this hypothetical Wolverine character being massively overrated,

WB.

abhilegend
QFT.

h1a8

Logan with the PC which amps his strength, durability, and speed with his skill and claws could take out any herald without much trouble. One swipe could decapitate or impale another herald. The only way for this not to happen is if the other heralds fight with CIS off.

I agree that he wouldn't be vastly greater than the other heralds but he will most certainly be above them.

Parmaniac
But Surfer's creativity will prevent him from doing that. And Wolverine being the creative mind that he is would only benefit from the PC?

Sr J-Bieb
lol

bbrem123

I wish they would make sure more like this...so badass

h1a8
And Wolverine being the creative mind that he is would only benefit from the PC?

Creativity is not needed to benefit from some aspects of the PC. Wolverine would have boosted speed, strength, and durability. That's all he needs besides his claws, skills, and HF to dominate any herald with ease.

Wangwithoutend

rotiart
Creativity is not needed to benefit from some aspects of the PC. Wolverine would have boosted speed, strength, and durability. That's all he needs besides his claws, skills, and HF to dominate any herald with ease.

... Thats basically terrax...

Brockalizer
Irredeemable Antman would be interesting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.