Conquest vs Allen the Alien

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

cdtm
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/un_suede/Comics/21.jpg

Allen's awesome, but I think he's overestimating Nolan.. At this point, Mark could probably wipe the floor with his father. big grin

And I think Conquest takes it. He was getting messed up pretty badly by four or five average Viltrumites, and when they heard Mark killed Conquest, it basically killed their moral. Beating conquest was a BIG deal.

KingD19
No. At the point of that scan you posted, Allen was wiping the floor with Nolan like he wasn't even worth his time. The only person at that point capable of challenging him was Thragg, the most powerful Viltrumite in existence.

Conquest got taken down by Invincible twice. It wasn't through sheer strength, but still Mark took him down. And in the scan you posted, Allen was walking all over Mark, just like he walked all over his father.

Conquest dies horribly...for good this time.

cdtm
Allen doesn't have any showings proving he can even challenge Thragg, never mind Thragg challenging him. He was tearing through Viltrumites like they were tissue paper.

Beating down Nolan is impressive, but Nolan actually seemed to be holding back as well. And Mark wasn't anywhere near bloodlusted.. Remember, at first he couldn't even hurt Conquest, until he lost his temper and got desperate. Allen didn't fight that Invincible.

Not to mention, Mark did manage to bloody up Thragg a little bit.

All which points to Conquest being second only to Thragg in power level. There's a reason why his defeat shocked all the Viltrumites present, some of whom were beating Allen half to death.

KingD19
I meant the only person who can provide a challenge for Allen is Thragg. I should have clarified, and if they fought Thragg would have won; easily. And Thragg is clearly above ever other Viltrumite by several levels.

Allen was tearing through lesser Viltrumites after another group of them almost killed him. He has Saiyan like abilities that let him regenerate and grow stronger when near death. Which was why he beat them and Nolan.

Nolan was not holding back. He was trying his hardest to stop Allen from unleashing a virus that would kill the remaining Viltrumites, but also ran a high risk of killing every human on the planet, his wife and son included. There's no reason he would hold back when so much as at stake, none. I'd kill my best friend in the world if he told me he planned to kill my father. If he said the whole planet? I wouldn't even think twice about it.

And he didn't beat Conquest through strength, he choked him out, then headbutted him.

Bloodying him up a little is nothing. Thragg was stated by Nolan to be the most powerful Viltrumite in the galaxy, which puts him solidly at the top of the most powerful beings in the galaxy, probably at number 1.

Thragg wins man, 10/10.

itsWanguCunt
Allen would beat Conquest you stupid shit cu&ts

cdtm
Originally posted by KingD19
I meant the only person who can provide a challenge for Allen is Thragg. I should have clarified, and if they fought Thragg would have won; easily. And Thragg is clearly above ever other Viltrumite by several levels.

Allen was tearing through lesser Viltrumites after another group of them almost killed him. He has Saiyan like abilities that let him regenerate and grow stronger when near death. Which was why he beat them and Nolan.

Nolan was not holding back. He was trying his hardest to stop Allen from unleashing a virus that would kill the remaining Viltrumites, but also ran a high risk of killing every human on the planet, his wife and son included. There's no reason he would hold back when so much as at stake, none. I'd kill my best friend in the world if he told me he planned to kill my father. If he said the whole planet? I wouldn't even think twice about it.

And he didn't beat Conquest through strength, he choked him out, then headbutted him.

Bloodying him up a little is nothing. Thragg was stated by Nolan to be the most powerful Viltrumite in the galaxy, which puts him solidly at the top of the most powerful beings in the galaxy, probably at number 1.

Thragg wins man, 10/10.

Yeah, Thragg wins 10/10. big grin

So, do you think Allen vs Conquest would even be close?

Conquest was clearly stronger than Nolan or Mark, at least, considering what he did to Mark. Nearly cut Marks leg off with a chop, and ripped a hole through his gut.

And than there's Thragg's comment to Mark that "even" Conquest fears him, before he learned Mark killed him. That tells me Conquest is second to no one but Thragg among Viltrumites.

KingD19
Originally posted by cdtm
Yeah, Thragg wins 10/10. big grin

So, do you think Allen vs Conquest would even be close?

Conquest was clearly stronger than Nolan or Mark, at least, considering what he did to Mark. Nearly cut Marks leg off with a chop, and ripped a hole through his gut.

And than there's Thragg's comment to Mark that "even" Conquest fears him, before he learned Mark killed him. That tells me Conquest is second to no one but Thragg among Viltrumites.

I think Allen v Conquest would be a much better match, with Allen eventually coming out on top. And yeah, Conquest's age/experience outstripped Mark and Poppa Nolan, there's no denying that.

And it was shown on panel that Conquest feared him; he basically punked him in front of the other Viltrumites for his failure after he regened and made his way home. And that wasn't just because of how strong he was. Conquest was basically a sadist/attack dog. He lived for war and killing, and would fight anybody given the chance. If Conquest didn't want to fight you, you were the real deal.

And among Pure Viltrumites, it's probably Thragg, Conquest, Nolan. But Mark's half blood gives him that extra oomph...he's like Gohan.

dmills
Allen beats Conquest at this point.

As an aside. Is Invincible coming out on time now? One of the reasons that I dropped the book and took up just getting the trades was because it would go through stretches where it wouldn't get out on time. At least at my lcs.

Galan007
Invincible was able to put up a long fight vs. Conquest. Allen, on the other hand, smacked 'vin aside like he was pathetically insignificant.

Allen wins.

jumapel marsel
Badabing and Pr are my heroes.

Gecko4lif
People over estimating thragg right now but allen wins this 10/10

cdtm
Originally posted by Galan007
Invincible was able to put up a long fight vs. Conquest. Allen, on the other hand, smacked 'vin aside like he was pathetically insignificant.

Allen wins.

Well, the reason I don't put too much stock in Allen pwning Omni Man is because we have yet to see how Mark matches up with his father. But I have a feeling Conquest would make short work of the four viltrumites father and son were struggling against.

And I'd bet money at this point, Mark can beat his old man, if not dominate him like Allen did. Partially because of the speculation that Mark may have grown even stronger than his father (I believe that was before he started working out, too.), and also partly because of Conquests apparent reputation among his fellow Viltrumites, and reactions to Mark killing him from the other Viltrumites.

Anyways, the damage Conquest inflicted on Mark in their fights exceeds any sort of damage Mark or Nolan inflicted on other Viltrumites, so I think a punch from Conquest will inflict more damage on Allen than the ones Nolan or Mark threw.

Allen may win, but he won't be treating Conquest like he's insignificant, that's for certain. (And as far as Mark giving Conquest a good fight, vs Allen barely having any damage inflicted on him by Mark, there's a marked difference between how Invincible acted against Conquest and how he was fighting against Allen. Like I said, he he initially wasn't damaging Conquest much either, and needed to work into a bloodlusted mindset to compete, and against Allen he wasn't in this mindset.)

Sirius77
Allen takes this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.