Movie music scores

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthmaul1
Just wonder how many other people out there listen to the movie scores (instrumental) I think we are few and far between.
And what is your favorite score and favorite composer

For me there are too many to list but off the top of my head it would be star wars, predator, dark knight.
John Williams, Alan silvestri, Hans zimmer.

Patient_Leech
I like soundtracks a lot. I mean, if I'm a big fan of the movie the chances are I'm gonna listen to the soundtrack, too.

I like Graeme Revell's stuff a lot. He did I, Robot, The Chronicles of Riddick, and many, many more. The soundtrack to Immortals is really awesome. I really liked Trent Reznor's work on The Social Network soundtrack. The Venture Bros music is freakin' awesome (by James G. Thirlwell, who's musical pseudonym is Foetus). The Fountain soundtrack (Kronos Quartet, or something like that), really, really good. The Matrix film scores are great, Inglorious Basterds, Twin Peaks, 2001 a space odyssey...

I like instrumental stuff a lot cuz I can listen to it while I'm studying sometimes. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.