Phalanx Ultron/Annihilus w/QBands vs WWH/Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins?

rotiart
Is sentry void feats allowed?

JakeTheBank
^ Seconded

Nihilist
Yes

bbrem123
well he wins then

Nihilist
Originally posted by bbrem123
well he wins then How.

JakeTheBank
Void related shenanigans, probably.

Nihilist
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Void related shenanigans, probably. Not sure how that would work on the Ultron/Phalanx hybrid he became.

JakeTheBank
Matter manipulation is a pain in the ass.

Given the vague-ish implications of what Voidtry could do - even barring him beating Molecule Man ermm - I think he'd probably have a shot at beating him. Non-void influenced Sentry managed to take it to Fem!Ultron for a time, so given that he's less inhibited, I could see him doing the same to Ultron here.

Or he could wig out like a b1tch again, idk.

bbrem123
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Matter manipulation is a pain in the ass.

Given the vague-ish implications of what Voidtry could do - even barring him beating Molecule Man ermm - I think he'd probably have a shot at beating him. Non-void influenced Sentry managed to take it to Fem!Ultron for a time, so given that he's less inhibited, I could see him doing the same to Ultron here.

Or he could wig out like a b1tch again, idk.

yup thats pretty much how I see it as well

Nihilist
How is matter manip going to work against someone that can reform at will via assimilation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.