Omega Red vs Juggernaut no ff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sr J-Bieb
Omega Red gets full range of his abilities

Juggernaut is Cain. He's got no forcefield for the entire battle because Iron Fist turned it off before hand.

For such a beautiful battle, there can only be one place it can take place in: Somalia

Battle takes place during some of the inhabitants' shenanigans.

Two scenarios here.
First is Juggernaut without his forcefield
Second is Juggernaut without his force field, from his latest run in Thunderbolts.

Who wins loyal readers?

KingD19
Cain wins round 1.

He also wins round 2.

Even without his forcefield, he was strong enough and durable enough to take on Thor and King Hyperion.

And he still has enough of a healing factor to tank the death spores.

Parmaniac
Prepare yourself for Tsunami posts of epic proportions.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by KingD19
Cain wins round 1.

He also wins round 2.

Even without his forcefield, he was strong enough and durable enough to take on Thor and King Hyperion.

And he still has enough of a healing factor to tank the death spores. I was thinking of taking off the healing factor, but his healing didn't help against Thor, and certainly not against King Hype during the battle. So meh.

KingD19
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
I was thinking of taking off the healing factor, but his healing didn't help against Thor, and certainly not against King Hype during the battle. So meh.

He still took on and did well against 2 people far beyond Omega Red's strength range, while at a small fraction of his former power. And his HF was strong enough to heal his leg entirely despite Hyperion kicking it backwards a panel or two before.

And he was durable enough to keep going against Thor and Luke until they stood down.

Arkady loses this one.

Parmaniac
I don't think Bran was thinking to take out the HF because OR would be too strong, more because of death spores.

KingD19
I know. I'm just saying how effective his HF was.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.