Iron Sky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
Py_IndUbcxc#!

Patient_Leech
This is an extremely goofy time for movies. Abraham Lincoln is a Vampire Hunter, Osama Bin Laden is a Zombie, and now Nazis are on the Dark Side of the Moon. lol

Esau Cairn
Looks interesting.

I was expecting Jews From Jupiter to come & save us...

marwash22
i lol'd.

Seriously, this looks like someone gave the people over at Syfy channel a boatload of cash and told 'em, "go for it".

Robtard
ZAZhtT-dUyo

rudester
Looks lame. Wats with people and their fasination with hitler? I want hollywood to get a hold of my script; its about an0 asain loser girl who runs away to america, and becomes famous by bumping into the right people. Its a comedy slash teen movie, where as a little girl she gets tramatized and becomes a character from clueless. I'm waiting for offers.

jinXed by JaNx
i would never pay to see this but i cant wait to pirate this shit

The Big O
You have GOT to be kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we're regressing back to the 50s with all these cheesy and epically retarded movies? Nazis From Outer Space? Seriously? Are you ****in kidding me? Is this a gag. Someone has some really good computer gear made this a ship it off to some studio. I don't even know wtf to say......ARE. YOU. ****IN. KIDDING. ME?!

siriuswriter
I'm still laughing!
THE WORLD HAS GONE NAZI...

And that woman was pretty familiar... I loved it.
But I would never go see this movie. Something tells me it's less funny insight and more wakkawakka.

Mr. Rhythmic
I'm in. This looks so awesome it hurts.
What's everyone hating for? They took a cheesy concept and filled it up with CGI steroids. I don't see the problem.

The Big O
I pray that's sarcasmstick out tongue

Ridley_Prime
I like the jabs made toward Sarah Palin at least.

Mr. Rhythmic
Originally posted by The Big O
I pray that's sarcasmstick out tongue

No, it's not. Looks like a lot of fun.

The Big O
Well I'm not one to judge some else's taste. I just couldn't fathom seeing this myself.

steverules_2
This just looks so awful

Kazenji
The reviews for this have'nt been fantastic, Saying it could've been alot more fun. Lots of likes to the production design and visual effects.

salina33
waoow really great movie ever.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
This is an extremely goofy time for movies. Abraham Lincoln is a Vampire Hunter, Osama Bin Laden is a Zombie, and now Nazis are on the Dark Side of the Moon. lol

It sure is.Hollywood is clearly running out of ideas for movies. big grin which is why they remade footloose, and the thing and king kong TWICE.

Kazenji
Guess you didn't get the memo, the recent The Thing movie wasn't a remake.

Ruthless Critic
Hello all,

An interesting thread... It seems that only few actually talk about Iron Sky and even fewer have actually seen the movie.

I attended the "official premiere" in Tampere by the way..

This is a good movie about Nazis from the Moon. The computer effects are beautiful and the leading actors really good but the script kind of lags back and makes the movie mediocre. In certain circles this will be an instant classic I guess...

rudester
^ I saw it and I didn't really take it as a serious movie but it was entertaining...it was funny when the nazis found out how to turn a black man white..lol

Kazenji
Originally posted by rudester
^ I saw it and I didn't really take it as a serious movie

That's probably the whole point

take at as a comedy/action.

Mr. Tibbs
Watched this last night. No comment.

Mr. Rhythmic
It was very mediocre. It spent too much time with the characters, not enough with the action sequences. The actual invasion was really disappointing, and not what I wanted to see. The very end was really well done, and there were good moments here and there, but in general it was boring. 2.5/5

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.