Avengers vs X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bitca360
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-bFO_aCJxx_g/Tx74Ox__6KI/AAAAAAAABm8/s7SvEcqkF00/s1600/AvengersVSX-Men1.png

**Takes place in an abandoned NYC.
No prep.
No Battlefield Removal.
Round 1 - Morals On.
Round 2 - Morals Off.**

X-Men:
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Armor
Gambit
Namor
Rogue
Storm
Iceman
(Arch)Angel
Magneto
Psylocke
Warpath
Hope Summers
Colossus w/ Cyttorak

Avengers:
Captain America
Iron Man
Spider-Man
Wolverine
Thing
Luke Cage
Black Widow
Thor
Spider-Woman
Iron Fist
Ms. Marvel
Beast
Hawkeye
Red Hulk

gogogadgetgo
Thor vs Storm.... BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I foresee more crapy times for Thor in the horizon.

Marvel might as well kill of Thor permanently rather than further tarnish his legacy. It pains me to see them turn Thor into a piece of crap.

Glorificus
The vast majority of people from that picture don't matter at all in this fight .

All it comes down to is Thor, Colossonaut, Rulk, Hope, and Iceman.

Colossonaut and Rulk stalemate for a while. Thor and Iceman stalemate for a while, and buys enough time for Hope to copy the powers she needs. She and Bobby then double team Thor.

I say the X-men slightly edges out the Avengers for the win.

And how dare those traitors Beast and Wolverine show their faces?

Konton
Too much telepathy on the X-Men team for Avengers to win.

Stoic
I wonder which side Wolverine will be on at the end of this?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Stoic
I wonder which side Wolverine will be on at the end of this?

yeah I would think he would fight for the X-men side also beast why is he with the avengers? Maybe there might be some crazy double agent shit happening.

Newjak
Thor teleports them all away like he did that group with Wonder Man. Or at least the ones that will prove to be a problem.

Stoic
I know one thing for certain, the X-Men should win the majority of the minor battles. I mean how the hell is Spider Woman supposed to beat Angel. Magneto is going to own the sh1t out of Cage, Betsy will likely put her psi blade into Black Widows ass I mean head, bobby is going to rip Hank.

Namor should have a decent fight with Carol, The thing vs Warpath should be memorable, I hope Thor battles Magneto, so that we can see once and for all who is superior. All in all, I can't wait to read this arc. Let's hope it's not another let down like that Chaos War sh1t.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.