Superman ( no flight) vs. Champion ( with gem) H2H only.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Don Corleone
They fight on Titan. First K.O. gets it..

quanchi112
Da Champ wins.

Prep-Man
Supes.

tkitna
Champion

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Da Champ wins.

Stoic
I automatically thought Champion, but is there anything that would stop Superman from snatching that Gem off of his forehead? Just curious.

KingD19
The fact that Champion has been practicing all forms of combat for eons and would stop him I'd imagine.

Juntai
Originally posted by KingD19
The fact that Champion has been practicing all forms of combat for eons and would stop him I'd imagine. She Hulk is a better fighter, so I don't imagine it helps much.

abhilegend
Superman.

country1000
Originally posted by Juntai
She Hulk is a better fighter, so I don't imagine it helps much. Its call PIS. Champion has punked wonderman, sasquatch, thing and made thor cheat by using his hammer and this was without the Gem. He one-shots superman with the gem or simply toys with him while beating him into a coma.

abhilegend
Originally posted by country1000
Its call PIS. Champion has punked wonderman, sasquatch, thing and made thor cheat by using his hammer and this was without the Gem. He one-shots superman with the gem or simply toys with him while beating him into a coma.
laughing out loud

Naija boy
superman wins

tkitna
Originally posted by Juntai
She Hulk is a better fighter, so I don't imagine it helps much.

Worst story in comic history. Boycotted Slott after that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.