RKT,Genis,WB Hulk Vs Ion,DOV Cap,Orion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
1. Rune King Thor
2. Insane Genis
3. World Breaker Hulk

Vs

1. Ion 1
2. DOV Captain Marvel
3. Source of the Beast Orion

Galan007
Source of the Beast?

Mindset
Kyle

Gecko4lif
Lol @ hulk being in this group

carver9
Hulk belongs on a greater list.

Gecko4lif
Stop dick riding carv. There are children around.

carver9
Hulk punch Ion and his partners turn to dust. Matter manipulating for the win.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
Source of the Beast?

Just the one from Countdown.

Galan007
^ So... Standard levels? Orion is the weak link, then.

Prep-Man
The one powered by the Source.

Galan007
Oh, DotNG Orion? He's a different story. He possessed a power equal to that of Soulfire Darkseid. He, in all likelihood, could solo.

Mindset
Kyle already solos.

Galan007
...This is true.

carver9
How does this Orion fight with CIS on because if he fights anything like he normally does, he is getting his face busted up.

Sirius77
Originally posted by carver9
How does this Orion fight with CIS on because if he fights anything like he normally does, he is getting his face busted up.

Just wondering, but what tier would you put wbh in?

carver9
Originally posted by Sirius77
Just wondering, but what tier would you put wbh in?

Physically above most. In a fight, I would put him below Zeus physically but not far below and I think Zeus could outright kill a Herald with his fist, even if they were allowed to use their powers. No one to my knowledge has done what Hulk did physically in the Dark Dimension.

He melted Heralds, killed an entire race of super humans and shed a couple of planets and he did all of this without even having contact with anything except she Rulk. That's a skyfather ft. He also TANKED attacks from one elite Herald and two Heralds that are as physically strong as Savage Hulk.

Then let's not forget the instance where he couldn't even WALK without cracking the planet in half. I'm not talking about him jumping up and down or him STOMPING his foot on the ground...we are talking about mere footsteps. Let's also not forget that he was causing planetary destruction while fist fighting Skaar. He also powered through an attack from a elite Herald...then this Herald amped off of his power and he powered through it yet again. Physically, Hulk doesn't have an equal unless its someone like Odin or Zeus.

Sirius77
Physically above most. In a fight, I would put him below Zeus physically but not far below and I think Zeus could outright kill a Herald with his fist, even if they were allowed to use their powers. No one to my knowledge has done what Hulk did physically in the Dark Dimension.

He melted Heralds, killed an entire race of super humans and shed a couple of planets and he did all of this without even having contact with anything except she Rulk. That's a skyfather ft. He also TANKED attacks from one elite Herald and two Heralds that are as physically strong as Savage Hulk.

Then let's not forget the instance where he couldn't even WALK without cracking the planet in half. I'm not talking about him jumping up and down or him STOMPING his foot on the ground...we are talking about mere footsteps. Let's also not forget that he was causing planetary destruction while fist fighting Skaar. He also powered through an attack from a elite Herald...then this Herald amped off of his power and he powered through it yet again. Physically, Hulk doesn't have an equal unless its someone like Odin or Zeus.

So you're saying that wbh is skyfather level?

carver9
So you're saying that wbh is skyfather level?

Whatever you got from my post, that's what I am saying. Bor didn't even generate as much power as Hulk did and Bor was powering up...trying to take Thor out. WWH caused all of his destruction by just punching someone.

Sirius77
Whatever you got from my post, that's what I am saying. Bor didn't even generate as much power as Hulk did and Bor was powering up...trying to take Thor out. WWH caused all of his destruction by just punching someone.

That's cool and all, but he's still nowhere near odin or zeus in power.

carver9
That's cool and all, but he's still nowhere near odin or zeus in power.

I agree...reread my post. Zeus and Odin are the embodiment of skyfathers...Hulk isn't close to them. If Zeus was to fist fight WBH, he would be in some serious pain after it though.

iceman24567
I agree...reread my post. Zeus and Odin are the embodiment of skyfathers...Hulk isn't close to them. If Zeus was to fist fight WBH, he would be in some serious pain after it though. Not likely but lets pretend your sane erm

carver9
Originally posted by iceman24567
Not likely but lets pretend your sane erm

Lol...here we go.

tross
Spite

JakeTheBank
Classic Ion obviously makes this spite.

Uriel005
Is Genis at least at insane levels... Also WBH at hulk 634 level or initial appearance. team 2 still wins but it would help to at least try and close the gap

Mindset
No, "Insane Genis", is not at insane levels.

Galan007
How does this Orion fight with CIS on because if he fights anything like he normally does, he is getting his face busted up. Soulfire Darkseid had a power equal to the Source Being. DotNG Orion had a power equal to (arguably greater than) Soulfire Darkseid.

ie. it is unlikely that Hulk would be 'busting up' Orion's face here.

Nihilist
lol at Hulk in this thread, not suprised though with a usual spite favoured DC Prep-Man thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.