Project X

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jcvaldez
I find it funny (disturbing actually) that movie producers and directors love making movies about under aged drinking, drug use, and teens having sex. They're a bunch of perverts! These producers are showing kids (whether or not the actors are really teens) having sex. Yes, I know it happens in real life but the point is that the movie producers and directors are getting off on watching kids (real or not) being half naked and having sex. It's weird... sick ..... but whatever! How's everyone doing?! big grin

RE: Blaxican
Movie looks great, and I can't wait to see it.

Kazenji
Better be robots involved they make movies better.

Impediment
I love the Project X film with Matthew Broderick and Helen Hunt.

Patient_Leech
Am I missing something? What the hell is this about?

Robtard
Looks like it won't be very good.

KingD19
You think every movie's gonna suck, Rob.

Robtard
Originally posted by KingD19
You think every movie's gonna suck, Rob.

Just the ones that look like they will.

KingD19
Which to you is all of them.

Robtard
Which to you is all of them.

That's not even remotely true.

Barker
Seen the trailer several times on TV, and I have no idea what the movie is even about.

KingD19
It's about a guy and his two friends throwing a birthday party that they want to be this huge success so they can be popular. Problem is, the party gets way too big and rowdy, and they have to deal with the consequences.

Kazenji
that involves chimpanzees ?

Esau Cairn
Originally posted by Kazenji
that involves chimpanzees ?

First you want to see underage robots having sex & now chimps also!??!!

Who's the sicko around here? cool

Kazenji
Must be too much weird anime that i have watched which influced that post/s.

It's about kids having a huge ****ing house party where a bunch of crazy shit goes down.

Think Jackass+Superbad, that's pretty much what this is about.

Anyway, not surprised Rob's old man ass doesn't like this. This movie should be anathema to any parent.

Barker
It's about a guy and his two friends throwing a birthday party that they want to be this huge success so they can be popular. Problem is, the party gets way too big and rowdy, and they have to deal with the consequences.
The trailer really reminded me of Chronicle, so I guess I was sort of mixing them.

That's haermm though.

Mairuzu
Super bad meets cloverfield

Thoren
I'll bootleg it.

Robtard
Originally posted by RE: Blaxican
Anyway, not surprised Rob's old man ass doesn't like this. This movie should be anathema to any parent.

Someone's still mad Chronicle was meh at best.

But I'm all for a good teenage-antics film(eg Eurotrip); this one just looks terrible to me. Oh look, there's a dwarf in the oven and he punches someone and then starts dancing. Lame.

Patient_Leech
Yeah, I'm definitely missing something alright. Either that or I'm the only sane one here...

Kazenji
This movie got released today

saying its The Hangover for teens.

Hermoine02
Great funny movie Love to watch this movie.

Mairuzu
Saw it last night. Wasnt as bad as i thought

the ninjak
Too formulaic for me. All the jokes where there. All the stylized soundtrack moments.

But it's all been done before. The younger generation will love this film though.

I enjoyed it immensely.

But then, I am its target demographic.

swill388
No dought, Project X is amazing movie, This is my personal experience. This movie Project X is full of comedy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.