King Shark Vs Tombstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/4/48602/1965623-ssquad_cv3_asjdhfas6df98_large.jpg

vs

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/10/100776/2039940-tombstone02_large.jpg

Stoic
Lonnie would do well and if this was him in the earlier appearances, he would have a good chance of winning this convincingly. The problem is that he has a bad heart, and can not exert himself fully without going into cardiac arrest. King Shark wins for now.

Stoic
Sorry I just read that King Shark was recently upgraded in strength. Lonnie hasn't got a chance in hell even at his best. I wonder how well Namor would do against KS?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Stoic
Sorry I just read that King Shark was recently upgraded in strength. Lonnie hasn't got a chance in hell even at his best. I wonder how well Namor would do against KS?

He did? I know he's being devolved into a shark, but not his strength.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
He did? I know he's being devolved into a shark, but not his strength.

To be honest I did a wiki search on him, and it said that he got an upgrade. I cross referenced it with Comic Vines bio on him and it says that he is a class 100. He may just be out of Tombstones range. I thought that KS in his first appearances would have been a decent fight for him, but now i just think that KS is more of a good match up for Namor.

Prep-Man
Are you sure it wasn't just Shark, not King Shark? There are 2 Sharks in the DCU. lol. One a Green Lantern villain, the other from Secret Six.

Stoic
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Are you sure it wasn't just Shark, not King Shark? There are 2 Sharks in the DCU. lol. One a Green Lantern villain, the other from Secret Six.

That's what I thought as well, but apparently KS is a class 100. i never knew this and only read a couple of his appearances in the pre DCnU Superboy run. But that's what it said about him. If I didn't read that bio on him I would have said exactly what I did in my first post on the subject. Maybe DC downplays him? Look at what Marvel has done to the Rhino.

Prep-Man
I've never seen KS do anything close to class 100, but I have only read his appearances in Secret Six and Suicide Squad. The pic I showed was from Suicide Squad, but I could be wrong.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.