WBH Vs the people who fought WW3 black adam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
who wins, same scenereo

Galan007
If the group fights like they did against BA, Hulk wins. If they actually use some of their abilities to their best, group stomps.

Q99
The only reason BA did so well was he was keeping very mobile, hit & running. If he'd just stood and fought them in a more straitforward manner he would've been stomped.

quanchi112
Hulk wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Galan007
If the group fights like they did against BA, Hulk wins. If they actually use some of their abilities to their best, group stomps.

Yeah, like BFR?

carver9
BFR is their only option which would almost be next to impossible. With that said, Hulk surrounds himself in a omniblast and wreck shop with his fist. I don't think they have the power to drop him and they sure as hell isn't standing up to his punches.

Prep-Man
Wasn't Z one of the metas? She simply wishes him away or uses the spell she used on Starbreaker.

-Pr-

Pretty much. Don't see how Hulk can take it.

Colossus-Big C
Lol hulk one 2 shot the vast majority of those guys

Naija boy
List the characters, included in the thread. But yeah if they fight in the way groups of heroes normally do in comics they would get annihilated.

Galan007
This was the group:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/10891156_ww.jpg
(+Captain Marvel and J'onn.)

janus77
WBH ftw.

Sr J-Bieb
Team if they fought like they did against Black Adam.

carver9
This was the group:
http://s3d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/10891156_ww.jpg
(+Captain Marvel and J'onn.)

Hulk punch Alan, the shockwaves from the punch kills 90% of them and Hulk beats the rest of them into submission. Game set and done.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk punch Alan, the shockwaves from the punch kills 90% of them and Hulk beats the rest of them into submission. Game set and done.
Alan teaches hulk how to read. Game set and done.greenlandurn

Galan007
icwutudidthere. duryes

Cogito
The guy in the uppermost left of the scan Galan provided solos/stomps.

abhilegend
icwutudidthere. duryes
Wut?haermm

abhilegend
Originally posted by Cogito
The guy in the uppermost left of the scan Galan provided solos/stomps.
Who, jakeem?

Merlyn
Yeah, the team stomps Hulk. Horribly.

carver9
Hulk isn't even needed for Alan, Hulk calls Grundy to the floor to stomp Alan.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Merlyn
Yeah, the team stomps Hulk. Horribly. This is the same scenario from ww 3 so they fight Hulk the same way they came at Black Adam.

Merlyn
Originally posted by quanchi112
This is the same scenario from ww 3 so they fight Hulk the same way they came at Black Adam. Ok. Jakeem orders Thunderbolt to "kill him." Hulk dies, team wins. Easy.

carver9
Ok. Jakeem orders Thunderbolt to "kill him." Hulk dies, team wins. Easy.

Why didnt he do that against Black Adam?

Sr J-Bieb
Why didnt he do that against Black Adam? He did. Black Adam is too powerful for meaningless things like death.

Galan007
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
He did. Black Adam is too powerful for meaningless things like death. This.

BA>Hulk. Fact.

abhilegend
So you accept hulk can't do anything to alan. Ok.awecreep

abhilegend
He did. Black Adam is too powerful for meaningless things like death. Originally posted by Galan007
This.

BA>Hulk. Fact.
laughing out loud thumb up

JakeTheBank

You do realize that the reason why Grundy is such a foil for Alan is because his physical makeup, being partly made of vegetation, resists the Starheart's power, right?

Hyperion Prime
Hulk gets taken out by the team. They can fight short-bus retarded and still win.

abhilegend
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You do realize that the reason why Grundy is such a foil for Alan is because his physical makeup, being partly made of vegetation, resists the Starheart's power, right?
Hello, its carver. What do you expect?

quanchi112
Ok. Jakeem orders Thunderbolt to "kill him." Hulk dies, team wins. Easy. That didn't occur in ww3 did it ?

Mindset
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
You do realize that the reason why Grundy is such a foil for Alan is because his physical makeup, being partly made of vegetation, resists the Starheart's power, right? Hulk is green.

Sounds like vegetation to me.

Cogito
That didn't occur in ww3 did it ?

"Same scenario" does not mean everyone acts the exact same way.

If Powergirl threw a punch with her left hand against BA, it doesn't mean she can't throw a right hook here. If BA punched Alan then, it doesn't mean Hulk is going to throw the exact same punch at the same time here.

People are allowed to behave differently given a different opponent.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Cogito
"Same scenario" does not mean everyone acts the exact same way.

If Powergirl threw a punch with her left hand against BA, it doesn't mean she can't throw a right hook here. If BA punched Alan then, it doesn't mean Hulk is going to throw the exact same punch at the same time here.

People are allowed to behave differently given a different opponent. I get that but they are going to come at him with the same sort of attacks they were using against Adam.

They are going to mainly come at him in waves using mainly physical attacks. smile

carver9
Pretty much. The fight isn't going to go so well for them. They lose this every time.

Sr J-Bieb
Hulk defeats a team with a 5th Dimensional Imp

OK

abhilegend
Hulk defeats a team with a 5th Dimensional Imp

OK
Well its "kmc's golden couple", what did you expect?

Stoic
Why skip around the point? Why not just make a Black Adam vs WB Hulk thread and get it over with?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Stoic
Why skip around the point? Why not just make a Black Adam vs WB Hulk thread and get it over with? Spite thread

Adam is too much

iceman24567
The team stomps

Stoic
Spite thread

Adam is too much

Highly doubtful.

bbrem123
WBH wins this every time

OneDumbG0
Anybody else think WBH's character isn't going to stomp around breaking continents and incinerating his foes with gamma projection? It's possible seeing him stomp around a lil bit causing insane collateral damage that will distract portions of the team into damage control... but then again I can't remember a time where he purposefully did that.

Now that I think about it, it's just hard for WBH to fight anybody he doesn't want to kill in a non-indestructible environment. Then again, absent BFR or specialized energy draining, it's hard imagining how he'd be defeated. Originally posted by carver9
Why didnt he do that against Black Adam? WWIII Black Adam did lose in the end.

quanchi112
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Anybody else think WBH's character isn't going to stomp around breaking continents and incinerating his foes with gamma projection? It's possible seeing him stomp around a lil bit causing insane collateral damage that will distract portions of the team into damage control... but then again I can't remember a time where he purposefully did that.

Now that I think about it, it's just hard for WBH to fight anybody he doesn't want to kill in a non-indestructible environment. Then again, absent BFR or specialized energy draining, it's hard imagining how he'd be defeated. WWIII Black Adam did lose in the end. He lost due to a character being there who could depower him. No one here has that kind of power over the Hulk.

Batman-Prime
There are some people who could stalemate or defeat the Hulk. The Team spitestomps him.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
There are some people who could stalemate or defeat the Hulk. The Team spitestomps him. Do you think ww3 Black Adam is more impressive than WB Hulk ?

carver9
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

Now that I think about it, it's just hard for WBH to fight anybody he doesn't want to kill in a non-indestructible environment. Then again, absent BFR or specialized energy draining, it's hard imagining how he'd be defeated. WWIII Black Adam did lose in the end.

This. Too many options for the Hulk.

Sr J-Bieb
This. Too many options for the Hulk. lol

Batman-Prime
Do you think ww3 Black Adam is more impressive than WB Hulk ?

He has more powers for sure. Is faster and can fly for example. And he lost, he couldn't win, like the Hulk.

Zack Fair
Team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
He has more powers for sure. Is faster and can fly for example. And he lost, he couldn't win, like the Hulk. Has more power ? Even in ww 3 the caption clearly stated he wasn't the most powerful there. Hulk pre Wb levels was an elite top tier while at WB levels his power level was clearly well above an amped Black Adam's.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Grey Hulk could probably take the team out based on the way they fought Black Adam. Heck, I can see them taking themselves out.

Green Lanterns physically tackling such an opponent? I know CIS and ninja law are prevalent in comics but I've rarely read a comic that has it that badly. It also managed to make both the team and the aggressor look bad in some respect.

psycho gundam
lanterns suffer from ninja law the most. the main GL's (the several earthlings) are spared death but they still weaken considerably, but the aliens guys are fodder

Rage.Of.Olympus
Oh yea, definitely. Green Lanterns due to the very concept are perfect fodder.

They can be elite/formidable or a single character (Not even above Herald level) can run a train on a group of them.

It got really ridiculous when Ganthet and IIRC the Earth Lanterns were like taking on hundreds (Or was it thousands?) of them when they were controlled not too long ago.

Naija boy
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Grey Hulk could probably take the team out based on the way they fought Black Adam. Heck, I can see them taking themselves out.

Green Lanterns physically tackling such an opponent? I know CIS and ninja law are prevalent in comics but I've rarely read a comic that has it that badly. It also managed to make both the team and the aggressor look bad in some respect.

Truth, in almost all supposed incidents of team busting, ninja law is in great effect with teams fighting like idiots but WW3 was particularly bad....

Prep-Man
tbh, the team wouldnt care for a rampaging green monster. so team wins by adam knocking his head off. then adam will mount it on a wall.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Prep-Man
so team wins by adam knocking his head off. then adam will mount it on a wall. lol, hulk nearly causes a 5th of the US to break off with a mere footstep while holding back.

i like black adam too, but c'mon. hulk can lose but not from someone trying to beat him up.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by psycho gundam
lol, hulk nearly causes a 5th of the US to break off with a mere footstep while holding back.

i like black adam too, but c'mon. hulk can lose but not from someone trying to beat him up. Adam is the best brawler in comics. He beats up everyone all the time everywhere

Omega Vision
Lol @ Hulk having "options"

Colossus-Big C
Guys Wbh would destroy the planet in a fight with these guys, you really think they have a chance here?? Who here can withstand a planet busting punch better yet repeated planet busting puches??

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Guys Wbh would destroy the planet in a fight with these guys, you really think they have a chance here?? Who here can withstand a planet busting punch better yet repeated planet busting puches??

None of them can withstand "Herald melting punches".

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Lol @ Hulk having "options" Hulk can punch them... OR he can kick them. Maybe even HEADBUTT!

If you don't call that multi faceted then I don't know what is.

Colossus-Big C
People are cleary lowballing if they think hulk gets stomp with same scenero as ww3 black adam

Strenth WBH>>>WW3 Black Adam
Damage soak WBH>> black adam
Healing factor WBH>>> black adam

Wbh clearly does MUCH better
And dont give that black adam is faster shit, everyone was still tagging him

carver9
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
People are cleary lowballing if they think hulk gets stomp with same scenero as ww3 black adam

Strenth WBH>>>WW3 Black Adam
Damage soak WBH>> black adam
Healing factor WBH>>> black adam

Wbh clearly does MUCH better

WTF? Is this Colossus BigC? He out someone above Adam? Can't believe it.

carver9
Hulk can punch them... OR he can kick them. Maybe even HEADBUTT!

If you don't call that multi faceted then I don't know what is.

Omni blast for the win.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh034.jpg

Sr J-Bieb
Omni blast for the win.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh034.jpg Look how effective it is at leaving those buildings intact

Also, that's from my Photobucket. Thanks for showing me something new

Batman-Prime
Has more power ? Even in ww 3 the caption clearly stated he wasn't the most powerful there. Hulk pre Wb levels was an elite top tier while at WB levels his power level was clearly well above an amped Black Adam's.

Read my post again, try to see the s behind a certain word...

And a big lol @the "ninja law".

carver9
Look how effective it is at leaving those buildings intact

Also, that's from my Photobucket. Thanks for showing me something new

Yeah, Collateral damage is always the way to go but hey, since you like Collateral damage, his Omni blast becomes even more powerful.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094189/Incredible_Hulks_632_021.jpg.html

Collateral for the win. Let's ignore the first scan (your scan), lets ignore the fact people/Heralds had to shield themselves from the attack.

Sr J-Bieb
Yeah, Collateral damage is always the way to go but hey, since you like Collateral damage, his Omni blast becomes even more powerful.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094189/Incredible_Hulks_632_021.jpg.html

Collateral for the win. Let's ignore the first scan (your scan), lets ignore the fact people/Heralds had to shield themselves from the attack. The "omniblast" is hitting the buildings... Reed Richards is right beside the "omniblast"
I don't know what more to say here

I'm pretty sure the other one is caused by a stomp

carver9
The "omniblast" is hitting the buildings... Reed Richards is right beside the "omniblast"
I don't know what more to say here

I'm pretty sure the other one is caused by a stomp

No its not. Show me him stomping. Invisible woman had everyone shielded during the time the omni blast took place.

carver9
Let me help you out. Here is the scan before the scan I showed you. Point out that stomping for me.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094188/Incredible_Hulks_632_020.jpg.html

Sr J-Bieb
Let me help you out. Here is the scan before the scan I showed you. Point out that stomping for me.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094188/Incredible_Hulks_632_020.jpg.html You realize you just showed me a scan where Hulk is just finished stomping Arm... don't you?

Hulk stomps, huge explosion (top panel you showed), stomping pose, and then it shows a zoom out of the damage...

carver9
You realize you just showed me a scan where Hulk is just finished stomping Arm... don't you?

Hulk stomps, huge explosion (top panel you showed), stomping pose, and then it shows a zoom out of the damage...

None of that damage was there when Hulk stomped Armageddon. The damage was caused during the first scan I presented. You can even see the green stuff going through the Mantle.

Sr J-Bieb
None of that damage was there when Hulk stomped Armageddon. The damage was caused during the first scan I presented. You can even see the green stuff going through the Mantle. Really? Because if the damage was caused by the first scan, then why was there a huge green orb of energy and the ground was being torn up in the second scan you posted... which you admitted was the scan that came before?

carver9
Really? Because if the damage was caused by the first scan, then why was there a huge green orb of energy and the ground was being torn up in the second scan you posted... which you admitted was the scan that came before?

Hhhhhmmmm, so I wonder why the ground caved in when he powered up here as well.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094156/Incredible_Hulks_632_012.jpg.html

The stomp destroyed Armageddons body...Hulk powers up, destroying the entire landscape around him. Simple. Collateral damage for the win.

Sr J-Bieb
Hhhhhmmmm, so I wonder why the ground caved in when he powered up here as well.

http://www.turboimagehost.com/p/8094156/Incredible_Hulks_632_012.jpg.html

The stomp destroyed Armageddons body...Hulk powers up, destroying the entire landscape around him. Simple. Collateral damage for the win. I'm not saying he doesn't destroy shit when he powers up, I'm just questioning the damage towards another character with it it.
And it doesn't help when you show characters tank it, or it being from a stomp

carver9
I'm not saying he doesn't destroy shit when he powers up, I'm just questioning the damage towards another character with it it.
And it doesn't help when you show characters tank it, or it being from a stomp

I don't think it has the potential to kill Heralds either BUT he has used it to knock powerful beings off of him. Then, like I've said before, people has shielded from it.

Sr J-Bieb
I don't think it has the potential to kill Heralds either BUT he has used it to knock powerful beings off of him. Then, like I've said before, people has shielded from it. People has shielded... with Invisible Woman level shielding?

carver9
People has shielded... with Invisible Woman level shielding?

Lol...You're underestimating Invisible Woman shields.

Sr J-Bieb
Lol...You're underestimating Invisible Woman shields. Mayhaps, but I'm not overestimating them, that's fo truth

I'd go back and look if she did actually shield them, but I trust you would never lie, spin facts, or have sex with dead animals.

carver9
Mayhaps, but I'm not overestimating them, that's fo truth

I'd go back and look if she did actually shield them, but I trust you would never lie, spin facts, or have sex with dead animals.

Let's use your scans again...you should feel so famous right now.

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh033.jpg

Lol...so you are basically saying I have sex with dead animals? Lol...that's messed up.

Sr J-Bieb
You must have posted the wrong scan because that one proves dick

carver9
You must have posted the wrong scan because that one proves dick

I relooked at it and I can see what you mean. Looks a little like shielding to me but it could also be argued that its some type of gamma wave from Hulks body.

carver9
Na

carver9
Everyone during the WWH arc was hellava durable. They didnt even shield themselves from this...

http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o106/bigbran1/wwh016.jpg

I don't know, you could be right Bran about the World at War scene...I don't think they were hit by the attack.

Sr J-Bieb
When have I ever been wrong when talking to you?

It's like a person as terrible as you gives me the powers of good.

carver9
When have I ever been wrong when talking to you?

It's like a person as terrible as you gives me the powers of good.

Lol...I don't know why I tell you this. Next time I will keep it a secret.

Sr J-Bieb
It's OK Carver, you may be a terrible person, and a possible animal fornicator, but I still enjoy your posts. Even more than quite a lot of others.

It wouldn't be KMC without a couple dumps in the toilet.

carver9
It's OK Carver, you may be a terrible person, and a possible animal fornicator, but I still enjoy your posts. Even more than quite a lot of others.

It wouldn't be KMC without a couple dumps in the toilet.

Lolololol...just mean...for no da** reason.

Sr J-Bieb
I feed off your sorrow.

carver9
I feed off your sorrow.

I have no sorrow.

Sr J-Bieb
Tons of sadness flows from your posts

And Jakeem still wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.