Red Hulk VS Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
RULK- Latest version

VS

Beta Ray Bill- Latest version

Stoic
I can't see Bill taking the amount of butt whippings that Red has been taking for nearly a full year now. Bill wins. Have to hand it to Red though, he can take a hell of a lot of abuse.

quanchi112
Bill.

ozz81
Bill if he keeps his distance..

JakeTheBank
Bill, up close or at a distance.

abhilegend
Bill.

guy222
rulk vs piotr will determine my opinion

janus77
Rulk. He's gotta be tired of letting people punch him. And, happily, BRB is not people, nevermind people who he tried to conquer.

If he fights with determination, I wouldn't be surprised to see him 3-shot BRB too.

Sundipped
They squared off in Annihilators during that team battle with the Avengers & Bill said he was a handfull. Fight was inconclusive though.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by janus77
Rulk. He's gotta be tired of letting people punch him. And, happily, BRB is not people, nevermind people who he tried to conquer.

If he fights with determination, I wouldn't be surprised to see him 3-shot BRB too.

If Bill goes all out, I wouldn't be surprised if he splatters Ross' remains all over the planet, assuming Bill doesn't wreck it.

leonidas
Originally posted by Sundipped
They squared off in Annihilators during that team battle with the Avengers & Bill said he was a handfull. Fight was inconclusive though.

yep. seemed pretty even, but bill was likely holding back some. i'd take bill, like i'd take thor. bill's not quite as versatile as thor, but still, he's got enough on top of his physical power to take out non-loeb rulk.

Lord Feron
Bill

BruceSkywalker
Bill

Stoic
Originally posted by Sundipped

This is true.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Bill looked to be more dominant in the brief glimpse of their fight that we saw but Rulk should still be problematic if written with respect. Bill wins either way though, especially if he cuts loose.

nwg202
bill due to versatility. great fight though...rulk in my imo can take a few wins.

carver9
Bill wins but if Rulk ever decides to use his full power, I would give him a majority against anyone in his tier minus people that can amp at "will". Rulk is currently holding back but a full powered Rulk is pretty much unstoppable.

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by carver9
Bill wins but if Rulk ever decides to use his full power, I would give him a majority against anyone in his tier minus people that can amp at "will". Rulk is currently holding back but a full powered Rulk is pretty much unstoppable. You mean Loeb Hulk?

Ya, that guy can beat anyone... except Galactus apparently

carver9
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You mean Loeb Hulk?

Ya, that guy can beat anyone... except Galactus apparently

Nnnnoooo, I'm talking about a Rulk that's using his powers instead of walking around punching people...ya know, his absorption powers.

Sr J-Bieb
Nnnnoooo, I'm talking about a Rulk that's using his powers instead of walking around punching people...ya know, his absorption powers. Loeb Rulk.

He was invincible unless he overheated, or Loeb left him in the cold cruel wilderness.

carver9
Loeb Rulk.

He was invincible unless he overheated, or Loeb left him in the cold cruel wilderness.

Sigh*

Bieb, you understand exactly what I am saying. This has nothing to do with Loeb.

Sr J-Bieb
Sigh*

Bieb, you understand exactly what I am saying. This has nothing to do with Loeb. I do, but he hasn't been impressive doing anything since Loeb.

Guy goes from smashing Odin Thor, Surfer, Hulk, Uatu, Grandmaster, Terrax, etc, to getting beaten by every body ever. Terrax should get another go at him.
Even with his limited absorbing powers he's shown since then, he's been rather shit.

carver9
I do, but he hasn't been impressive doing anything since Loeb.

Guy goes from smashing Odin Thor, Surfer, Hulk, Uatu, Grandmaster, Terrax, etc, to getting beaten by every body ever. Terrax should get another go at him.
Even with his limited absorbing powers he's shown since then, he's been rather shit.

He has been on a losing streak because of him "not" using his absorption abilities. Was there any other time he used it outside of Loeb writing him?

OneDumbG0
^ I never liked the whole "he had been using his absorption powers the whole time" schtick for the initial battles. Annoying cop-out retcon.

Sr J-Bieb
He has been on a losing streak because of him "not" using his absorption abilities. Was there any other time he used it outside of Loeb writing him? Yes

Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ I never liked the whole "he had been using his absorption powers the whole time" schtick for the initial battles. Annoying cop-out retcon. Exactly. It's not like you go from beating Uatu to losing to random races and animals just because you don't absorb powers.

Loeb just wrote him extremely high end.

carver9
Yes

Exactly. It's not like you go from beating Uatu to losing to random races and animals just because you don't absorb powers.

Loeb just wrote him extremely high end.

He used it one time after that and that wasn't in a fighting situation.

All of his fts came from him using his absorption abilities.

Colossus-Big C
Rulk is a disapointment, if he is written like he was at first he wins, otherwise he lose

Sr J-Bieb
He used it one time after that and that wasn't in a fighting situation.

All of his fts came from him using his absorption abilities. Used it against Hulk, Cosmic Hulk, and used it a couple more times. It's "killing him" though.

Oh? And I'm sure you have some scans to back this up?

carver9
Used it against Hulk, Cosmic Hulk, and used it a couple more times. It's "killing him" though.

Oh? And I'm sure you have some scans to back this up?

Don't need scans. Everything went downhill when he stopped using it.

Sr J-Bieb
Don't need scans. Everything went downhill when he stopped using it. Everything went downhill since Loeb stopped writing him

You certainly do need scans to say that all of his good feats from then come from energy absorption though

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.