anti monitor vs morpheus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nietzschean
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/57606/1171257-burn002_large.jpg

vs

http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/100903/morpheus_240.jpg

zopzop
This is Post Crisis AM yes? Does he dream? Cause if so Morpheus can jack him like that. Even if he doesn't dream, there's nothing he can do to hurt/ko/kill Morpheus unless I'm missing something awesome AM has done post Crisis.

IMHO
a)If AM dreams, Morpheus wins.
b)If AM doesn't dream, stalemate.

Glorificus
A mortal human was able to cast a spell and trap Dream in a bubble prison for decades.

I'm sure a being as powerful as the Anti-monitor can do something similar.

Cogito
Post-Crisis AM loses.

COIE AM would probably win by consuming all existence. Even then though, I doubt AM could consume Heaven/Hell and therefore Dream should still exist. Dunno really though.

Galan007
^ Dream ceases to exist when creation is gone.

Death and Destiny were shown to be the last members of the Endless who remain when existence ends. Then Destiny dies. Then Death leaves.

lilshogun
He can't you need one of Dream's contraptions against him. AM is not big powerful enough to touch Morpheous. He is a concept and he cannot be destroyed unles you are Lucifer Morningstar level or bound by some Heavenly law.

Originally posted by Glorificus
A mortal human was able to cast a spell and trap Dream in a bubble prison for decades.

I'm sure a being as powerful as the Anti-monitor can do something similar.

Galan007
Dream dies when creation dies (which makes sense... Dream as a concept simply isn't needed when there's no one left to dream.)

...And COIE AM had the power to destroy all creation, thus he had the power to kill Dream... In a sense.

leonidas
Originally posted by Galan007
Dream dies when creation dies (which makes sense... Dream as a concept simply isn't needed when there's no one left to dream.)

...And COIE AM had the power to destroy all creation, thus he had the power to kill Dream... In a sense.

thumb up

Cogito

Yes, but if COIE AM still existed, then wouldn't a piece of creation still exist, and therefore Dream would exist?

leonidas
hmmm.... confused

Galan007
Originally posted by Cogito
Yes, but if COIE AM still existed, then wouldn't a piece of creation still exist, and therefore Dream would exist? Depends if AM sleeps/dreams... Which I doubt, personally.

Sr J-Bieb
Depends if AM sleeps/dreams... Which I doubt, personally. He's big on a full night's sleep.

It's how he seems so refreshed all the time

guy222
morpheus

Diesldude
Originally posted by Cogito
Yes, but if COIE AM still existed, then wouldn't a piece of creation still exist, and therefore Dream would exist?

but now that we know that he is part of the Omni Monitor, he should be then outside of creation, right?

Cogito
Originally posted by Diesldude
but now that we know that he is part of the Omni Monitor, he should be then outside of creation, right?

We frankly don't know enough to do more than speculate about that.

Mr Master
Edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.