Smallville: Season 11 Comic Series

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

abhilegend
http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/files/2012/02/Smallville01_coverB300dpiV2-704x1024.jpg

Via The Source

Written by Brian Q. Miller
Drawn by Pere Perez
Digital covers by Cat Staggs
Print covers by Gary Frank

I am happy to see smallville return. What do you think?

Digi
Different medium, won't really be the same. I might give it a try, will probably be somewhat frustrated with it. Smallville ended where it needed to, awesome as it was. The whole point was him becoming the man that would be Superman, not post-cape.

Rookwood
Very true.

-Pr-
Didn't much care for the show, don't know if the comic will be any different.

Digi
Originally posted by -Pr-
Didn't much care for the show

Wait, really? What didn't you like?

Galan007
I didn't care much for the show either--I thought it was pretty corny/cheesy most of the time. However, the final episode was REALLY good. The end gave me chills.

I'll check out an issue or two of the comic line. I don't expect to enjoy it, though.

abhilegend
Maybe this would generate some interest in some people. Can this be ERADICATOR as shown in Day of Krypton-Man?

-Pr-
Originally posted by Digi
Wait, really? What didn't you like?

Are you serious?

Pretty much everything between season 3 and season 8.

abhilegend
Are you serious?

You're a loser.uhuh

stick out tongue

Nope I hated that time too. Season 9 was great, 10 was meh.

abhilegend
I am making a thread for this in comic book forums. You should lock this.

Digi
Are you serious?

I started with Season 6 and watched through to the end. I can't speak for all of it. I thought it was a methodical, honest coming-of-age hero story that had some intriguing characters. It got high on the teen-drama elements for me a few times, but always reeled me back in.

Originally posted by abhilegend
I am making a thread for this in comic book forums. You should lock this.

...'s not quite how that works.

Newjak
I think I've seen up to Season 8 or 9 of this show.

I only really liked seasons 1-4 everything after that just seemed drug out to me.

Mindship
I watched the show fairly regularly. Generally I got turned off when it became too formulaic (eg, yet another meteor freak of the week?), or introduced elements out of left field (eg, the whole cave thing). It also took me a while to warm-up to the things that did fit the mythos but were tweaked (eg, Lana not being a red-head). But for the most part, the show had good character development and good special FX, and after I accepted the tweaks, I started to look forward more to these surprise changes.

The ending though I thought was a bit of a let-down. While I think Welling looked the part (maybe even better than Cav-El), he was not an especially good actor. I never thought he "manned up" to the role, still looking boyish when he saved Lois in the plane.

A comic version? Didn't interest me. I don't remember ever even seeing an issue.

Quincy
Test

Star428
Are you serious?

This just boggles my mind. Every single season of Smallville was great although there are always gonna be a few disappointing episodes from each season. I was extremely disappointed with the very last episode but overall I loved all the seasons. So much, in fact, that I bought them all on Blu-ray.

Time Immemorial
Smallville was the best hero show of all time. It's sad but all good things must come to an end.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.